Oceana Portvillage Zamami
Set in Zamami, Oceana Portvillage Zamami offers 3-star accommodations with private balconies. Featuring a shared lounge, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The units feature a wardrobe.Guests at Oceana Portvillage Zamami can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodations offers a terrace.Touma Beach is 1.2 mi from Oceana Portvillage Zamami. The nearest airport is Naha Airport, 22 mi from the hotel.
- Staff went out of their way to provide great hospitality. These are difficult times and businesses are doing all they can to stay alive. This team worked hard to earn our business and recommendation.
- The hotel fixed this issue promptly upon checkin.The host speaks great English. If I was to call prior to arrival, Im sure the issue with the extra beds would have been resolved prior to arrival.
- Couldnt of asked for anything more. Safe and friendly environment with a great location, Ill definitely be back!
- Manager went out of his way to ensure we were comfortable. Iced coffee on arrival and departure.
- 1. . 2. 3 . 3. . 4. . 4 5. . . 1
Kerama Beach Hotel
Located in Zamami, 0.9 mi from Touma Beach, Kerama Beach Hotel provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a shared lounge and a terrace. This 3-star hotel offers luggage storage space and free shuttle service. The hotel features family rooms.All units are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kettle, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at the hotel also provide guests with free WiFi.Guests at Kerama Beach Hotel can enjoy an American breakfast.The nearest airport is Naha Airport, 21 mi from the accommodations.
- Great service from the welcoming and attentive staff, Midori, Rina and Nao. I was picked up upon arrival at the ferry by a very polite gentleman. The room was in great condition, clean and large with good air conditioning. I had a view of the sunrise over the bay. Rented one of their electric bikes to tour the observatories around the island. Even with electric assist, it was a good workout on the bicycle because of the many climbs on the way. Both breakfast and dinner were prepared with great attention to detail and were very good, it was obvious that the chef is a professional.
- The hospitality of the staff was amazing and they added to the charm of Zamami Island. They provided a rich cultural experience with local cuisine that was delicious. Customer service was fantastic and the staff was very accommodating to our familys needs. It was hard to leave. Will definitely be staying here again!
- Everything! The location, the management so kind and thoughtful, the delicious breakfast and dinner, transportation to beaches and port, thoughtfulness by staff to include a menu fir our beach and excursion days like cooler bags with ice for drinks and towels or snorkeling gear and perfect beach front views from our balconyall amazing.
- Loved location was across from a beach was a little way out of town but hotel has a free shuttle into town and beaches. Food was good. Meals alternated Japanese and Western. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay there again.
- The staff was extremely friendly and very accommodating to any of our requests, they ensured our stay was worry/stress free and made our little getaway perfect.
Blue Suites Hanamuro
Set in Zamami, 1.2 mi from Utaha Beach, Blue Suites Hanamuro offers accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a bar. Featuring a concierge service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. All rooms come with a patio with sea views and free WiFi.The units in the hotel are equipped with a kettle. Featuring a private bathroom with a hot tub and a hairdryer, rooms at Blue Suites Hanamuro also have pool view. All units will provide guests with a fridge.An American breakfast is available every morning at the accommodations.Blue Suites Hanamuro offers a hot tub. Guests at the hotel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Zamami, like snorkeling.The nearest airport is Naha Airport, 23 mi from Blue Suites Hanamuro.
- Incredible service and very easy checkin. The hosts were great and the location was incredible! The private hot tub on the roof was a cool surprise. Breakfast and dinner were excellent and the portions were huge for a Japanese place.
- Despite the notsogreat weather, the owners made the stay very welcome. The room was very clean and modernstyle. The dinner was amazingly delicious! And it was pretty much allyou can drink for the 2hour dinner time 17001900. Id definitely recommend staying here for a 1 or 2 night couples retreat.
- The food was incredible and thoughtful. The location, views, and convenience was unparalleled. The hosts themselves were tremendously helpful, sweet, and accommodating.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here! Masashisan and Riekosan were both cordial and patient with us, and provided the best in everything. We especially loved the breakfast and dinner they provided! Everything about this place was perfect and help to make my visit to Aka unforgettable. I look forward to booking here again!
- Staff, location,accommodations, amenities, food, and service was excellent!
Boasting a restaurant, shared lounge, garden and free WiFi, kānusuba zamami is located in Zamami, less than 0.6 mi from Furuzamami Beach and a 12-minute walk from Ama Beach. The property is located 0.7 mi from Yuhina Beach and 1.7 mi from Tokashiki Island. The accommodations features a concierge service, a tour desk and luggage storage for guests.At the hotel, each room comes with a desk. Rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom with a bidet, a hairdryer and free toiletries. At kānusuba zamami rooms include air conditioning and a private bathroom.An Asian breakfast is available each morning at the accommodations.Kānusuba zamami offers a terrace.The nearest airport is Naha Airport, 34 mi from the hotel.
- In few words an exceptional hotel, amazingly friendly and helpful staff, and a stunning island.
- It was very new and very clean. The staff was friendly and the food was incredible!
- Very well designed hotel, super clean rooms and dreamy food!!! The quality and the presentation of the food is beyond description! Staff were very helpful and friendly.
- The hotel is fantastic. The rooms are very clean and comfortable, the bathroom is also well equipped and the bed is very comfortable. The breakfast and the dinner are awesome and you can choose the time for that. They also offer SUB and snorkeling to the guests at the beautiful beaches. All in all the best choise for Zamami.
- It was very cozy, new and clean, really beautifully designed and the food and hosts were also wonderful.
Located on the beautiful Zamami Island, Guest house Iyonchi is a 5-minute walk from Zamami Port. A beach can be reached within a 15-minute walk. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.Some rooms come with a TV and refrigerator. There are shared showers on site. Some rooms have a private toilet.There is a terrace where guests can unwind at Iyonchi Guest house. Other facilities include luggage storage.A Japanese set menu is offered for breakfast upon request. The property is a 2-minute walk from many restaurants, shops and a supermarket. Naha is a 70-minute ferry ride from the Zamami Port.
- The staff were second to none. Very welcoming and spoke English well. So much so we decided to stay another night! We felt apart of the community! Great stay!
- This guesthouse was a good place for our family to stay. Its conveniently located near the port and restaurants in town. Since our ferry didnt leave until 3pm, they allowed us to store our luggage near the front office after checkout.
- Very quiet, in the middle of the village. We did not bring a car, and had two boys 5 8. We were able to walk anywhere in the village in 14 minutes.It is a 2025 min walk to Ama beach and Furuzamami beach. Or a 2 min shuttle/bus ride.The owners are very kind, and happy to accommodate. There are rooms with toilets, but the one we stayed in did not. The shared bathrooms/shower rooms are very clean and well kept. I give this property my highest recommendation.
- The rooms are basic but clean, you get enough space for your stuffThe host is very attentive and professional. I went on a SUP snorkeling tour with him and even though im not a confident swimmer, i felt safe and taken care of the whole time. Ive seen some amazing fish and corals as well
- The guest house is located walking distance from the port and surrounded by restaurants offering a wide range of lunch and dinner options. The guesthouse is about 20 minutes on foot to the main beaches on the island.
Shima Stay holoholo
Located in Zamami, 1.4 mi from Touma Beach, Shima Stay holoholo features accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking. This 2-star guest house offers luggage storage space.At the guest house, rooms are fitted with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at Shima Stay holoholo can enjoy an American breakfast.The nearest airport is Naha Airport, 22 mi from the accommodations.
- The hotel is a short walk to everywhere in town, and has an attached dive shop.
- Everything was perfect. Host was so nice and helpful. Breakfast was great.
- Room came with all the amenities we could have possibly needed, and the beds were extra comfortable.
- staff is very nice, helpful and friendly, the room is clean and comfortable, breakfast is good and yummy.
- Our trip was absolutely wonderful. The property is extremely clean, modern, and aesthetically pleasing. The staff at Holoholo are incredibly nice and accommodating. We will definitely be returning!
One of our top picks in Zamami. Located just a 5-minute walk from Zamami Port on the tropical island, Okinawa Resort is cozy accommodations with a free-use kitchen and friendly staff. Free Wi-Fi is available in guestrooms.The property is just a 7-minute walk from Ama beach, and a 15-minute walk from Furuzama Beach. Zamami Island is a 50-minute ride via express ferry from Naha.Guests at Resort Okinawa can choose to stay in Japanese-style rooms with tatami (woven-straw) flooring, or in rooms with Western beds. Air conditioning and a TV are provided. The cottage buildings come with an private bathroom.Okinawa Resort offers coin launderette. While staying on the Zamami Island, guests can enjoy various activities like fishing, diving and whale watching.There is a kitchen that can be used to prepare own meals at the property.
- Wonderful welcoming owners, great kitchen setup and very clean rooms. Outdoor bath and shower on the balcony perfect for night star gazing!
- The shared kitchen had everything youCould need to cook up a delicious meal any time of the day. The facilities were outstanding, snorkeled and swam every day and the owner provided a place to wash self and gear or all the salt and scent that gets on you from the ocean before continuing the day.
- I liked the showers on the roof. We had a shower in the room but I never used it. After a long day at the beach, it was relaxing to cool off in a shower under the open sky.
- Simple, clean and convenient. Located in center of Zamami island close to good restaurants, supermarket, diving shops and bars. The owner is a fun Osaka jin, provides all the tips including the precise times to do turtle snorkeling, what where to eat on the island in the great sense of humor. It was the second time coming back to stay at Okinawa Resort and there definitely going to be the third time too.
- The place was spotless clean, even though we had a single cockroach encounter after checking in, which is understandable on a tropical island. The owner is really friendly and speaks good English. I was a bit surprised the annex had no kitchenette but the shared kitchen was very well equipped so it wasnt an issue in the end. Paying for the accommodation by card wasnt an issue. The annex just a short hike from both main beaches even though definitely longer than proclaimed 10 minutes, and literally 3 minutes walk from the dock.
Yenn’s Marina Inn Zamami Condominium
Set 1.4 mi from Touma Beach, Yenn’s Marina Inn Zamami Condominium offers accommodations with a balcony and free WiFi.Accommodations is fitted with air conditioning, a fully equipped kitchen, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. A microwave, a fridge and stovetop are also featured, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.The aparthotel offers a continental or Asian breakfast.A terrace is available on site and both snorkeling and fishing can be enjoyed within close proximity of Yenn’s Marina Inn Zamami Condominiu.The nearest airport is Naha Airport, 22 mi from the accommodations.
- Was clean. Staff was very helpful. I will definitely recommend this place to anyone with kids.
- The staff is very generous free wet suits and snorkel equipment , dropped us to beach and ferry port. Free cycles available although not in good condition. The room is a gem with everything tucked into the space very efficiently little kitchen, folding table, cofee maker, tv, under bed storage, dressing table and a little balcony.Location is excellent very close to port and 3 convenience stores.
- Staff was very friendly, good breakfast, water toys available for free, clean comfy rooms and free water and slushees! Lots of places to grab food in walking distance too!
- This was an amazing place to stay! The staff were very friendly, the room was clean and stocked with everything you could need! We definitely recommend.
- Own little kitchen friendly staff driving us around.
Hanamuro Inn Aka Island
Just 1,150 feet from Aka Island’s ferry terminal, the completely nonsmoking Hanamuro Inn offers simple air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and shared bathrooms.Rooms at Hanamuro Inn Aka Island have extra long beds. Towels are available, for a fee.Nishihama Beach is 0.9 mi away. Amagusuku Observatory and Aka Ohashi Bridge are both about a 10-minute walk away.A coin-operated washing machine and free-use dryer are provided. Snorkeling equipment can be rented and kayaking can be arranged at the hotel.
- I like everything. The room, the outdoor tubs. The palm trees.
- The stay was so comfortable. Staff were so great and we really feel like a home
- Staff was very kind to share guidance how to enjoy snokeling activity in every 4 major beaches.Original snokeling guidance map was so useful to reach the best point.That helps me to enjoy efficiently.I could meet sea turtle and corals well.Well desinged open patio make you relax.While staying few days, you may feel this place is very safe small village.
- Cozy, clean and really convenient location for the Island !Super friendly and helpful hosts !Excellent, healthy and beautifuly presented food with local ingredients !Really flexible about vegeterian and vegan if asked !
- Is a really relaxing place and the staff is amazing!! All the meals were really special.
Located just a 3-minute walk to the beautiful Ama Beach, which is famous for breathtaking sunsets, Minshuku Yadokari is surrounded by untouched nature on the Zamami Island. Free WiFi is available in all areas.Each simple room is air-conditioned, and fitted with large windows and a flat-screen TV. Shared bathroom comes with free toiletries.Yadokari Minshuku features a garden and a terrace where guests can unwind. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage.Guests can enjoy homemade Okinawa meals for dinner and breakfast.This property is a 5-minute drive or 20-minute walk from Zamami Port.
- Wonderful family took me in as a solo traveler very good food and the hostess will fix you an American breakfast if you want…I was ready for toast, yogurt, and fresh fruit and it appeared!
- Yadokari is a gem. They are good people who are generous in their hospitality. I will always appreciate their kindness and care. Thank you very much!
- The hosts here and the location are hard to beat. The beach just across the street has TONS of turtles swimming around just off it! I love that they had coffee and espresso available day long. And the wifi was a great speed.
- The best part of my stay was the staff. These people are great and really made me feel like family.
- Great location 2 min walk from the turtle beach. Silent part of the island, but close to the main village, a 10 min bicycle ride away. The ride for dinner became like a ritual, in a completely dark road with a starry sky.Free bicycles, sandals, towels.Very kind host, helpful booking tours, solving all issues.Nice Japanese style room. Fantastic and cheap Japanese breakfast.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Zamami