Days Inn by Wyndham Missoula Airport
This Missoula hotel features spacious rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi and a comfortable seating area. A free shuttle is offered to Missoula International Airport, just a 10-minute drive away.All rooms at the Days Inn Missoula Airport include a coffee maker, cable TV and free bathroom amenities. Large suites offer a full kitchen and a separate dining area.This hotel offers a daily continental breakfast and on-site laundry facilities. The front desk is available 24 hours a day.
The Missoula Days Inn is within walking distance of Wye West Casino and Lounge and King Ranch Golf Course is 8.5 miles away. The University of Montana and Rocky Mountain Museum are both within a 20-minute drive of the hotel.
- Breakfast was acceptable given the covid situation. However, theres really no reason to not have coffee or a newspaper.
- It was not close to our destination, but it was quiet. I liked how there was a truck stop close by. Overall very happy with my stay.
- 5 minutes to the airport for early departure flights. Adequately clean and comfortable and 5060 of in town hotels which will require a planned 20 minute drive. Ride share services are not inexpensive.
- I liked there was fruit and the coffee wasnt too weak. I also liked the bed it was good quality and comfortable.
- The staff was very nice. The room was alright. The lobby was very small and a little difficult to maneuver thru when there were several people there. It is simply an older location and could use some updating.
Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport
One of our top picks in Missoula. Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport is in Missoula, Montana. This hotel features an indoor water park with 3-story high water slides and a hot tub.Each of the bright and spacious rooms at the Missoula Airport Wingate by Wyndham comes with free Wi-Fi. Guests can prepare or store snacks with the in-room microwave and refrigerator, or purchase them at the Sundry Shop, which also offers toiletries, medicine, and more. Room service is available and provided from the Montana Club Restaurant.This hotel offers free 24-hour shuttle service to Montana and Missoula International Airport, just a 5-minute drive away, and limited shuttle service to North Reserve restaurants and shopping areas from 8 am to 10 pm. The business center located off of the hotel’s lobby is open 24 hours a day and the on-site gym boasts full-length mirrors and cardio equipment.The University of Montana is 7 miles from Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport. The Missoula Art Museum is a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- I liked that they had breakfast choices. They even offered a breakfast burrito! The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. I was in a room that was quiet.
- Breakfast was grab and go because of Covid. It was better than most because it had a option of breakfast sandwich or burrito. It also came with juice fresh fruit . yogurt and a granola bar..The pool area was limited due to Covid but the lady help get my granddaughter a life vest and gave her cookies when she went down the slide.
- The breakfast was surprisingly good, especially since it came in a brown bag due to covid. The looks were deceiving.
- Large well appointed room. Easygoing access off interstate. Great bed and pillows. All the amenities for a comfortable nights stay.
- The staff was very helpful, and the room was clean. Even got the wakeup call i asked for!
Located in Montana, this hotel offers a free transfer service to Missoula International Airport just 1 miles away. An indoor salt water pool, hot tub and gym are located on site. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.Each comfortably furnished room at StoneCreek Lodge features a flat-screen TV with cable. All rooms are equipped with either a kitchen or kitchenette. A desk is also included.A 24-hour reception, on-site convenience store and business center is offered at StoneCreek Lodge. Laundry facilities is located on site.University of Montana is 5 miles from this hotel. Big Sky Brewery is directly across the street.
- Room was generously large. Easily accommodated three people.
- Close to the airport, very convenient and very comfortable
- the bed was very comfy, the tv came out, the mineral pool and hot tub were amazing.
- Overall amazing hotel. Walked into room and was amazed at how nice it was.
- EVERYTHING!! The staff was very accommodating and friendly.
Econo Lodge Missoula
The Econo Lodge hotel provides easy access to Interstate 90 and U.S. Highways 93 and 12. This Missoula, MT hotel is just minutes from downtown Missoula, the University of Montana and Silvertip Casino, and is convenient to the Missoula International Airport. Be sure to tour the interesting local museums, including the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula and the Missoula Art Museum.Every well-appointed guest room features a 26-inch flat-screen television, coffee maker, work desk, hair dryer, iron, ironing board and cable television with free movies. In addition to standard amenities, some rooms have microwaves, refrigerators and sofa sleepers.Rise and shine in the morning to an enjoyable free continental breakfast and free coffee. Guests are also welcome to relax in the on-site hot tub. Business travelers will appreciate that this Missoula, MT hotel provides free wireless high-speed Internet access and copy and fax services.Pet-friendly rooms are available to accommodate four-legged traveling companions. Guest laundry facilities are located on the property for convenience.Visitors will enjoy an abundance of outdoor recreational activities in the area, such as biking, fishing, golfing, hiking, horseback riding, hunting, skiing and tennis. Several restaurants and various traveler’s amenities are walking distance away. Nearby shopping and businesses make our hotel ideal for both leisure and business guests alike.
- Friendly staff great location to come and go!
- Everything was satisfactory, friendly and professional staff
- Beds were comfortable. We slept with our window open and could hear the creek outside very soothing.
- The shower was nice and warm. Quiet hotel. Vending machines easily accessible. Staff helpful.
- The room was very comfy and the beds were really nice! I was there for a wedding and it was extremely nice to come back to the hotel and relax in a comfy space.
Super 8 by Wyndham Missoula/Brooks Street
Located 6.8 mi from the Missoula International Airport, this hotel includes free Wi-Fi and a free daily continental breakfast featuring waffles and cinnamon rolls.A flat-screen cable TV is offered in each air-conditioned guest room Super 8 by Wyndham Missoula / Brooks Street. A small fridge and coffee machine are also provided.A guest launderette is located on site. A 24-hour reception welcomes guests to Super 8 by Wyndham Missoula / Brooks Street. Free parking for over-sized vehicles is provided.Southgate Mall is less than 5 minutes’ drive away. The University of Montana is 3.1 mi from the property.
- room was nice and clean, staff was helpful, kind and professional.
- Room was well decorated, loved the remodeled room. Staff was friendly.
- Breakfast sucked lol we tried it one morning and didnt eat the rest of the time we stayed eggs sooo nasty
- Front desk gal was super sweet. Facility didnt smell and was very clean. Water pressure was excellent. Linens very clean. Nice place to stay.
- Sheila at the front desk is a great person. She really made our stay even more enjoyable because of her kindness.
Broadway Inn Conference Center
One of our best sellers in Missoula! An on-site casino, free airport shuttle service between the hours of 07:00 and 22:00, and an on-site restaurant are just a sample of the facilities offered at this hotel. Located off Interstate 90, it is just 2 miles from the University of Montana and Jacobs Island Park.Free Wi-Fi and a cable TV are provided in every room at Broadway Inn Conference Center. The simply styled rooms also include a work desk, coffee maker and clock radio.Guests can relax at the hotel’s outdoor pool or hot tub. A fitness center is also on site for guest use.The Broadway Inn and Conference Center offers The Still Room, a casual American restaurant and bar open for dinner everyday and brunch on weekends. Daily breakfast is offered and room service is available.This hotel is a 5-minute drive from Adventure Life Journeys and A Carousel for Missoula. The National Museum of Forest Services is 3.2 miles away.
- Best hotel on our trip. We went from Portland OR to Platteville WI. On our way home we stop here because the price was right!Excellent customer service at the front desk that night, and in the morning. Hot coffee with cream/sugar, waffles. Cereal, juices, yogurt and a breakfast that was good.Not like the other motels a grain bar. and water in a bag to go. Thats not breakfast! They all advertised hot breakfast on their hotels. I told them thats false advertisement.I highly recommend this hotel for comfort!! They also have a casino/ bar for entertainment.
- Very clean, cozy, facilities, restaurant next door. All great!
- Everything other than the challenged drivers who cant park. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, the place is cleanso clean I was comfortable walking barefoot in my room and the food in the restaurant is excellent.
- Had a nice pet area , quite, even though it is near a busy street
- Perfect for a a place to crash. Facilities were clean and breakfast good. Staff friendly and overall excellent value.
Campus Inn Missoula
One of our best sellers in Missoula! Just 8 minutes’ walk from the University of Montana, Campus Inn Missoula features an on-site restaurant and free WiFi access.Each air-conditioned guest room here provides a coffee machine and a cable TV. The private bathrooms are equipped with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.A daily continental breakfast is provided for all guests at Campus Inn Missoula. A fitness center, a shared lounge, and vending machines can be found on site for added convenience.The University of Montana is 15 minutes’ walk from the property. The Clark Fork River along with the River Walk Trails are just 4 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Missoula International Airport is 6.8 mi away.
- Great staff, CLEAN ROOM!, comfortable bed! Couldnt believe how nice it was for the super low price. Will definitely be staying here again.
- Great value, and the room looked amazing. Theyre taking COVID very serious, and made me feel VERY safe. Would definitely stay again.
- Decent clean rooms and large footprint. Very convienant location right off the freeway
- Excellent location. Easy access. Prompt, cordial service.
- Only issue was noise from trains all night but otherwise was very clean. Staff very friendly. COVID safe
My Place Hotel-Missoula, MT
Boasting barbecue facilities, My Place Hotel-Missoula, MT is located in Missoula in the Montana region, 6.2 mi from University of Montana. Featuring a shared lounge, the 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier that guests can use.The rooms at the hotel are fitted with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower. The units have a wardrobe.Free private parking and a business center are available, as well as a 24-hour front desk.The nearest airport is Missoula International Airport, 3.7 mi from My Place Hotel-Missoula, MT.
- Very cleanGreat breakfast that you can get 24/7! Comfy beds
- Clean room with all the inclusions we could think of and Cracker Barrel next door.
- Nicely appointed room in a good location near the Highway and restaurants, but still quiet.
- very clean rooms. ambience good. staff is welcoming. This is our 2nd day in this hotel in different locations. both locations are excellent in service and cleanliness.
- Room was clean and was equipped with a full size refrigerator, small stove and microwave.
La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Missoula
One of our top picks in Missoula. Only 4 miles from the University of Montana, this Missoula hotel just off of I-90 provides free Wi-Fi and a daily breakfast. Glacier National Park is 140 miles away.A microwave, compact refrigerator and coffee machine are included in all rooms at La Quinta Inn Missoula. A cable TV is also provided.An indoor swimming pool and hot tub are available for guest relaxation. A 24-hour business center is on site.The Historical Museum at Fort Missoula is 4 miles away. Yellowstone National Park is 270 miles away.
- Travelling down the I90, this was the perfect stop on our long journey. We were most excited about how close a Cracker Barrel was to the hotel! Breakfast to go was made to order and they were very friendly throughout our short stop.
- Everything Was Amazing Except the Severe Outside Road Highway Noise Early in the Mornings. Plus the Garbage Truck Pickup Approx 6am .
- Its was a good size room the bed was comfy and it was very clean
- Convenient location, every staff member we encountered was very friendly the property was both clean and comfortable.
- We really appreciated the bag breakfast! It had a lot in it and a great variety. The employee working in that area was very friendly and helpful! We also got to use the workout room and it was clean and nice. Glad it was open.
Quality Inn & Suites Missoula
Located off of Interstate 90, the Quality Inn & Suites in Missoula offers easy access to the Missoula International Airport, Downtown and the University of Montana, making it an ideal location for leisure and corporate travelers alike. This hotel is also near a variety of outdoor activities, including skiing, rafting, golfing and world class fly fishing, as well as shopping, dining and entertainment.Guests of the hotel will appreciate comfortable interior halls that provide safe and easy room access. The indoor heated pool and whirlpool are great places to relax, while the Business Center will keep you connected, offering access to copy and fax services. Other amenities include: Free hot breakfast, Free wireless high-speed Internet access and Free daily newspaper.All guest rooms offer a flat-screen television, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, alarm clock, iron and ironing board. Some rooms feature a sofa sleeper and whirlpool.
- It was clean and comfortable. I would stay there again.
- Convenient to the highway. Restaurant near by. quick check in process.
- Service was great, the lady helping us check in even suggested an upgrade of our room for one with Jacuzzi since their pool and facilities were closed due to COVID for a small amount more which was very doable for us and after traveling long hours was a great treat, Also the free breakfast was much better thought out than the last hotel we stayed in and was a great grab and go for the next morning,
- Great location, right off I90, with plenty of restaurants/takeout available. Room was clean, and proper precautions were taken by staff during covid times. Bed was very comfortable, slept great.
- Nice big room. Loved the big bathroom, shower was great.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Wye