Hyatt Place Westminster Denver
One of our top picks in Westminster. Hyatt Place Westminster Denver has a restaurant, fitness center, a bar and shared lounge in Westminster. This 3-star hotel offers an ATM. The hotel features an indoor pool, a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and free toiletries, the rooms at Hyatt Place Westminster Denver have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms have a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a buffet or an American breakfast.Guests can rent a bike to explore the area, use the business center, or read the newspapers available on site.Denver is 13 miles from Hyatt Place Westminster Denver, while Aurora is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 30 miles from the hotel.
- The 2 gentleman at the front desk Luke and Bobby were very attenative and helpful in everyway. It was a quiet peaceful stay. I would stay again in a heartbeat
- So clean, friendly and helpful staff, smelled nice, and very speedy check in.
- Clean, comfy beds, hardly see anyone. Location is a breeze to get to Denver or Boulder.
- Even though they couldnt do the buffet breakfast because of Covid, they still had a great grab go offering available, with several healthy choices and lots of fresh coffee. It really made it easier to work from the room without having to go out to get breakfast. Also the fridge and microwave made it very convenient.
- We loved our stay. The staff went above and beyond to take care of any of our needs.
The Westin Westminster
This hotel offers free shuttle service to the surrounding area, including the Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport, which is 4.5 miles away. Rooms at the hotel include 50-inch, flat-screen TVs.The Westin Westminster hotel rooms feature views of the Rocky Mountains or the surrounding Westminster Nature Park. Each room includes a work desk and a safe.Guests at The Westminster Westin can work out in the gym or work in the business center. The hotel offers a sundeck with a heated indoor pool.Kachina Southwestern Grill Restaurant offers southwestern cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The bar menu features specialty cocktails, margaritas and sangria.The Westin is located between the cities of Boulder and Denver, just 12 minutes from Interlocken Business Park. The hotel is a 6-minute drive from Legacy Ridge Golf Course.
- Well, its a Westin, and an affordable one at that. Cheaper than the one downtown, yet still just as comfortable and closer to the mountains. Brunch at the restaurant is on point.
- Lot to like! Near shopping and food. Dog friendly with a nice public park for walks right across the street. Easy parking. Hotel itself is nice, big, and clean. Room was comfortable and fresh although could use some updates, didnt look or feel rundown. Great staff…everyone was really friendly especially the manager I talked to. Great views!
- King Bed Standard Room. This is our go to hotel in the Denver area if we do not need to be downtown. Room was comfortable and clean. Good view. Restaurants within walking distance.
- I absolutely love the Westminster Westin, its one of the best. It had a terrific view and was so clean. I always feel welcomed! It had been five years to the date that I had previously stayed and still the best experience. The beds are so comfortable and I felt pampered, even though it was just me.
- Pet friendly and beeaaauuutttiiiiffffuuullllllll property!
La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Denver Westminster
One of our best sellers in Westminster! Located less than half a mile from Westminster, this Denver hotel features free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms. A daily continental breakfast with fresh waffles is included.A flat-screen HD cable TV is available in each room at the pet-friendly La Quinta Inn Denver Westminster. A work desk is provided. Coffee-making facilities are included.An outdoor pool is available for guest enjoyment. Free parking is available. A guest laundromat is provided at Denver Westminster La Quinta Inn.Downtown Denver is a 10-minute drive away. Sports Authority at Mile High, Coors Field and Pepsi Center are all within 10 miles of La Quinta Inn Denver Westminster.
- Clean and all working fixtures lights bathroom and sinks.
- Everything is fine, nice, clean and front desk stuff was very friendly.
- Rooms were nice and comfortable. Unfortunately because of covid there wasnt any breakfast and the pool was closed.
- Its reasonably priced, the rooms are quiet. Even the flow of traffic is buffed out. I spend most of my time on the road in a semi truck, so having a peaceful place with restaurants in the area helps immensely. I havent had a bad experience yet. They even allow parking if youre taking a 34 hour reset, however putting a semi in the back is a bit difficult, but definitely worth it.
- Clerk addressed me by name, assured me that I was a familiar guest
Drury Inn & Suites Denver Westminster
Featuring an indoor-outdoor swimming pool, this hotel is 5 minutes’ drive from 1stBank Center. All rooms include free Wi-Fi. A free hot breakfast is served to guests daily.All air-conditioned rooms offer a work desk, a flat-screen cable TV, a microwave, a small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities at Drury Inn & Suites Denver Westminster. An private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer is also provided.Guests can relax in a hot tub at Denver Westminster Drury Inn & Suites. A fitness center and a business center are available. Free hot snacks and cold beverages are served each evening.Butterfly Pavilion is 10 minutes’ walk from Drury Inn & Suites Denver Westminster. Westminster Promenade is 15 minutes’ walk from the hotel.
- Noce staff, clean room, great choices for food and drinks.
- Always good breakfast and evening free drinks. Friendly staff
- Beautiful property, super big clean room, nice big windows, enough room for two toddlers to run around
- I had no idea that they would be serving breakfast and dinner, that was a great surprise.
- I loved breakfast not many offer anything but brown bag.This hotel was great…will be back
Uptown Suites Extended Stay Denver CO -Westminster
One of our best sellers in Westminster! Uptown Suites Extended Stay Denver CO -Westminster is a 3-star property located in Westminster. The property has a fitness center, a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms at the hotel come with air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a shower and free toiletries. All rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.Denver is 14 miles from Uptown Suites Extended Stay Denver, while Aurora is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 30 miles from the accommodation.
- The people ..that manager went beyond perfect and Nancy is the sweetest thing Ive ever met ..thanks to Christy and Mr jon I will always thank them for treating me so special like family
- Just fabulous! And after staying at a hand full of other places we found one thats a home like feel and its ran great ! U can tell the manager here leads by example because its reflected on the rest of there team ! Just positive all around ! Thank you
- I loved that it had a kitchenette and full size fridge. The bathroom was spacious and the whole room was very clean. I REALLY loved that the TV came with HDMI plugins and was compatible with my Roku 3 and Samsung HDMI cord so I could watch everything I normally would at home. The rooms heat A/C were very responsive and controlled the temperature very well during our 3 day/2 night stay. Lastly, it was my fiances birthday expected a snow storm and the young gentleman who checked us in, upgraded our room to what they consider to be their Mountain View room on the 3rd floor, FREE of charge! We enjoyed our stay and had lots of food options within driving distance.
- It was clean, conveniently located, and the staff was friendly.
- Its pretty much a new hotel great location Clean rooms.We got there Thursday night we met Caleb he is super awesome and friendly. Also Siobhan made us feel at home . I will definitely book this property for next year.
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Westminster Denver North
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Westminster Denver North is 19 mi from the city of Boulder and 14 mi from the city of Denver. Each studio is equipped with a kitchenette. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.All rooms at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Westminster Denver North feature a cable TV, a coffee maker with daily refills of coffee and a private bathroom. A full refrigerator and a microwave are also provided.A 24-hour front desk is available to assist guests and a fitness center is offered onsite. Free parking is provided.Denver International Airport is 28 mi away and 1STBANK Center is 5.6 mi from Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Westminster Denver North.
- The staff very friendly very courteous helped out with any problem
- Price was good staff was friendly. Rooms clean and liked the security the doors always locked. Have to always use card.
- Staff nice, quiet hotel .poop in hall picked up in timely manner. Lol.
- Its a great place n reasonable prices. Andrea Randall is a very nice n responsible General Manager. Keep it up.
- The room was very comfortable, with a full size fridge and microwave. The bathtub was nicer than most, with a handheld spray shower nozzle. The bed was very comfortable. All in all it was nice.
La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Denver Northglenn
Located 12 mi away the city center of Denver, this pet-friendly hotel features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. A daily continental breakfast is served daily. All guest rooms offer free WiFi.A flat-screen cable TV with extended high definition channels is provided in each air-conditioned guest room at La Quinta Inn Denver Northglenn. For convenience, all rooms include a work desk, a coffee maker and ironing facilities.Free parking is available to guests of Santa Fe La Quinta Inn. A guest launderette is also available.Pepsi Center is 12 mi away. Sports Authority Field at Mile High is 20 minutes’ drive from the property.
- I liked how spacious the vanity area was in the bathroom.
- Well because of Covid 19 no breakfast and it would have been better if there would have been a fridge and microwave in the room but we made due. Bed was very comfortable…Maid service was every three day because of Covid
- It had 2 chairs that mad it nice to talk and eat at
- No breakfast, because of COVID 19, but was awesome place to stay to have kids and their dogs over to visit. Comfortable and spacious. Bed was very Comfortable.
- The room was clean and roomy. Also the microwave and refrigerator were ideal for the situation we are facing today with the pandemic.
DoubleTree by Hilton Denver/Westminister
One of our best sellers in Westminster! Directly off Highway 36 and featuring easy access to a variety of area attractions, including downtown Denver, this hotel offers numerous free amenities along with an on-site restaurant.In addition to stunning views of the Rocky Mountains, the Doubletree Hotel Denver-North offers convenient access to Denver International Airport and Rocky Mountain Metro Airport. The hotel also provides free shuttle service within a 6 miles radius.Modern amenities, including free wireless internet access, are standard at the North-Denver Doubletree Hotel. Guests can also take advantage of the state-of-the-art fitness center or enjoy dining at the on-site Cajun and American restaurant, Lafitte’s.
- We had booked at a hotel across the Highway and felt it was not up to the standards they had posted online. We saw Doubletree across the highway, drove over to check it out. Thumbs up! We booked it online and checked out of the other hotelWish we would have done it a night or 2 sooner.
- Staff was nice and room was clean. It is a beautiful hotel.
- The staff seemed very concerned for our safety wore masks, polite, and the hotel is very clean I would recommend this hotel to every one, the food was excellent as well.
- The staff where very nice and the cookies are to die for.
- I loved the room, the view, the staff. The pool wasnt open due to covid but looked nice. The wifi was quick and kept up with my conferences for school. There were big mirrors and the little yellow chairs are cozy and cute. The bathroom was really clean and had a lot of counter space. Id stay here a million times over
Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster
This hotel has self-catering rooms with a separate living area, an indoor pool and a fitness center. It serves a complimentary buffet breakfast. Colorado State University is 13 miles away.Residence Inn Denver North Westminster’s air-conditioned rooms have an open-plan with small dining area. Cooking utensils are provided for each room.Each guest room has a comfortable living area fitted with a sofa and armchair. Each one is fitted with a TV which has access to CNN, HBO and other cable channels.Residence Inn Denver North Westminster is a 15-minute drive away from Elitch Gardens. Downtown Denver is 13.6 miles away.
- We got there early so they allowed us to check in and put our stuff in the room so we didnt have to carry it around. Super friendly. Stayed here last year and loved it so booked the same place this year.
- The room was spacious, beautiful view, staff was nice. It had a lot of kitchen accessories which was useful. One of the best hotels Ive stayed at recently I like how theyre handling the pandemic.
- I liked the kitchenette and spacious room and cleanliness and loved the sink area
- The fact it had a stove,cooking utensils to dining table, couch, two tvs. it was kind of like an apartment but much cheaper.
- Very welcoming staff. I even got a phone call to ask if everything in my room was good!! Thats never happened!! Awesome selection for breakfast. My kids LOVED the waffle maker. The suite we stayed in was AMAZING other than the view of a brick wall but still Amazing!! Absolutely hands down the best room Ive ever stayed in. I could have snuggled with the duvet all day!!
SpringHill Suites Denver North / Westminster
SpringHill Suites Denver North / Westminster, located 14 mi fromBoulder Flatirons, features suites with free WiFi and kitchenettes. The hotel offers an indoor pool and mountain views.Suites provide sofa beds and cable TV with pay-per-view movies. The kitchenettes offers sinks, microwaves and refrigerators. The suites also have iPod docking stations.Denver North / Westminster SpringHill Suites serves breakfast and has a picnic area. A fitness center is available to guests. The hotel also offers a business center and meeting rooms.SpringHill Suites is 5.5 mi from Flatiron Crossing Mall and 8.2 mi from Water World. It is 14 mi from Downtown Denver
- We had to leave early and meet others for breakfast so we did not eat breakfast. The service was great, the rooms were spacious and clean and the bed was excellent. What more can you ask of a hotel?
- Staff very nice and approachable. Room very roomy and CLEAN, breakfast lobby very clean and organized. Will definitely share our experience to friends and will return.
- The room is always clean, we stay at this hotel about once a month and it is always well kept and comfortable.
- Love the hike and bike trail. When we stay again I need to pack my bike.
- Breakfast was very good. Security guard and front desk very polite
Looking for: Best Hotels in Westminster