Best Western Plus Landmark Inn
Located in the Laconia City Center, this hotel is less than a mile from the shores of Lake Winnisquam. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and features a game room.Free Wi-Fi access and cable TV are included in every room at the Landmark Inn. They are equipped with an iron and a hairdryer and include toiletries.The reception at the hotel is staffed 24 hours a day and offers fax and copy services. Guests can get a snack or a drink from the on-site vending machines.The Laconia Historical Museum is just 1 miles from the Landmark. The Gunstock Ski Area is 7.2 miles away.
- I wondered how breakfast would be handled under COVID19 restrictions, but individually packed bags containing a variety of foods were provided on request. Frash foods as opposed to prepackaged foods would have been better, but under the circumstances, it wasnt too bad.Being greeted by name was a nice touch.
- Pretty river view, close drive to restaurants and outdoor activities
- it was the only place still with rooms near the mountains.The building is getting old but many things like beds and bathroom sink/showers are pretty much brand new.
- The beds were comfortable and everything looked updated and there were very beautiful views of the mountains!
- The hotel was in the perfect location. Had a cute view of water and super close to restaurants and ice cream
The charming Wolfeboro Inn offers a historic feel with modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi and MP3 connection. On-site dining is available at Wolfe’s Tavern.Rooms come with fine bathroom amenities and offer guests use of a bathrobe and slippers. The hotel equips each room with a flat-screen cable TV.The Wolfeboro Inn provides use of its private beach on Lake Winnipesaukee, overlooking the Belknap Mountain Range.Wolfe’s Tavern serves American cuisine in 4 separate dining rooms. The Maple Room offers a large fireplace or guests can enjoy plasma TVs in Wolfeboro’s sports lounge.The Wolfeboro is less than a 5-minute walk from Dive Winnipesauke, which offers kayak rentals. The Kingswood Golf Club is 1.5 miles away and Gunstock Mountain is 24 miles away.
- staff was wonderful helpful food was great!!! will return this was our 4th stay
- Great location and in the heart of a wonderful town.
- Comfortable and convenient in gray location. Excellent food at Wolfe tavern
- The food, the ambience..Loved it all. Will be attending my Godchilds wedding Memorial Day weekend here!
- Charming and clean. Delicious complimentary coffee in lobby in the morning could have lasted later, maybe till noon. Nice supply of soap/shampoo/conditioner in clean bathroom more than most hotels.
Gunstock Inn & Resort
Set in Gilford, New Hampshire, Gunstock Inn & Resort has a fitness centre. Gunstock Mountain is just 2,650 feet away.The individually styled rooms at Gunstock Inn & Resort boast antique furnishings and country charm. All rooms offer a clock radio and a telephone. A flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi are also provided.This hotel is within 10 minutes’ drive of Ellacoya State Park and Lake Winnipesaukee. Pheasant Ridge Golf Club is 5.5 miles away.
- The bed, pillows, blankets my god!! Had the best sleep ive had in months. Didnt want to leave. Great spot, great staff diffently will stay here again but think id up grade to a bigger room.
- Due to covid pandemic this is not applicable at this time
- Staff allowed us to check in 4 hrs early…so nice of them as we had reservations for that evening
- The hotel is only a little over a mile from GunStock Mountain. There is a steak house attached that was great to get a drink and something to eat. Also, the view of the lake and mountains was beautiful. A great way to start the day with a cup of coffee.
- The room had a loft bed, which my 7yr old absolutely loved! The staff went above and beyond by having coloring books/crayons waiting for my son on our arrival, as it was his first time staying in a hotel! Great view of the lake from our room! Massive fish tanks in the lobby!
Center Harbor Inn
Located on the northwest corner of Lake Winnipesaukee, this inn offers rooms with private balconies and in-room phones. Guests can relax on the lounge chairs at the hotel’s private sandy beach.With free WiFi and air conditioning, all rooms at Center Harbor Inn come equipped with Direct TV®, and a refrigerator. The rooms have a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available in the morning in the breakfast room. Vending machines with various drinks and snacks are also available at The Center Harbor Inn.Paddle board, pedal boat, kayak, dock slips and moorings are available for rent. The hotel is located 2.3 miles from Leavitt Park and 2.4 miles from Proctor Preserve. The Squam Lakes Natural Science Center is 8.1 miles away.
- It was a clean friendly atmosphere. The staff go above and beyond to make you feel at home. The room size was good.
- In this time of a pandemic they did the best they could with muffins, yogurt, fruit coffee and tea but get there early it is before it is wiped out!
- Staff was awesome and helped alleviate the horrible booking online experience. I was unaware that only half of the amount was taken at time of booking, and shocked to have to pay another 200 on check in. Also, we booked a room with 2 queens and arrived to find we only had a king. Had to get another room to accommodate the children. Amazing hotel and location great staff! Extremely expensive at 400 a night almost a weeks paycheck! I will never book online again if I can avoid it, thankfully the staff there really helped make it worth it for us.
- The breakfast was just okay at best. The eggs were a bit cold and not fresh and there were sausage patties, that was it for a hot breakfast.The location was beautiful. Our room was a corner room with 2 sliders to a deck that overlooked the lake. It was a great spot. It had a nice sandy beach with chairs and a grassy area as well that overlooked the water. I would go back.
- The outside amenities were fantastic, beach, chairs, fire pit, hot tub….. it was clean and well kept. Towels in the room were thick and comfortable.
Fireside Inn & Suites Gilford
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool with waterfall hot tub are available at this hotel in Gilford. The hotel is less than 0.6 mi from Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion at Meadowbrook. Complimentary breakfast is served at this property.At the Fireside Inn & Suites, every room provides cable TV, coffee facilities and free Wi-Fi. The suites include a full kitchen with a dining and seating area.Ellacoya State Beach Park is 3.1 mi from the Fireside Inn & Suites Gilford. The Gunstock ski area is 4.3 mi away.
- Friendly staff, clean and quiet. Free beverages and ice. Free breakfast
- Staff was warm friendly.Rooms were clean.I loved the pulsating showerhead.I also really enjoyed the pool, spa tub and delicious, complementary breakfast.
- We were there for a wedding, it was close by, and rooms were very quiet! Staff was very pleasant.
- The staff were very friendly. They had a fire going in the lobby and snacks, popcorn, sodas, coffee, etc for all guests. The pool and hot tub were clean. Beds were very comfortable, large tvs, with patios/balconies. They actually had Bath Body Works brand lotion, hair products for guests. Full breakfast even with corn beef hash. I would recommend everyone to not look anywhere else and book here. I stayed in 8 hotels on this trip and this one was the best!
- The staff was warm, inviting, friendly and accommodating.
Grand View Motel and Cottages
Providing free WiFi throughout the property, a sun terrace with a swimming pool, shared lounge and garden, Grand View Motel and Cottages is located in Weirs Beach. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a grill. There is free private parking and the property provides paid airport shuttle service.Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, guest rooms at the hotel have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms include a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Meredith is 5 miles from Grand View Motel and Cottages. The nearest airport is Manchester Boston Regional Airport, 57 miles from the accommodation.
- Very comfortable room. Extremely clean and well appointed. Owners Clover and Kirk very friendly and attentive. Beautiful views of Lake Winnepausaukee. Would return.
- I dont think Ive ever been in such a clean resort. Our room was impeccably clean!! We had plenty of towels and was clothes. I I usually have to ask for more. But not here.
- The view was awesome, and everything was so clean and beautiful.
- Our room was obviously recently remodeled and super clean. The staff who I believe where also the owners were very helpful with suggestions for activities, restaurants, and directions.The view of lake Winnepesaukee from the property was as fantastic as the name suggests.
- The owners Clover and Kirk were awesome! They made us feel at home right from the start. Even if you are already familiar with the area they can provide you with tips to make youre stay even better! We were worried like most people are now about cleanliness. This place is spotless and you can see these two constantly working to make it better and they will always stop to say hello. It has a wonderful at home family feel to it. The views, by the way, are spectacular!
Lazy E Motor Inn
Located directly on Paugus Bay of Lake Winnipesaukee, this New Hampshire resort features a private swim area. Gunstock Mountain is 9 miles away.Each accommodations at the Lazy E Motor Inn features free Wi-Fi access, air conditioning, and cable TV. They are warmly decorated with wood furnishings. Suites offer a fully equipped kitchen, a terrace, or lake views.Guests can use the on-site barbecue facilities or outdoor fire pit. During winter months, ski passes for Gunstock Mountain are available at the Weirs Beach Lazy E.The Weirs Beach boardwalk is 5 minutes’ drive from the resort. Scenic Meredith Village is 5 miles away.
- The cottage and water areas were very nice. The view was fantastic! Staff get an A
- Although the property and rooms are somewhat dated, Brandon and Chris made our stay exceptional and Extremely accommodating. Chris built us a fire, we now call him crackling Chris for making the fire crackle….And cant beat the amazing lake view. I would definitely return next year!
- Staff Brandon? Was excellent. He was courteous, helpful, and patient, answered all of our questions and took care of every need. We will stay there again.
- Quiet setting, outside fire places and very nice people
- The cottage was great! Very clean and had everything we needed. We did not interact with staff, however the instructions to check in or if we needed anything were clear in the email. It was a very enjoyable stay and we will be back!
Mill Falls at the Lake
Overlooking Meredith Bay, this restored 19th-century linen mill combines old-world charm with modern amenities including free Wi-Fi. A covered bridge, which features a 40-foot waterfall, connects it to the historic Marketplace.Rooms at The Mill Falls Inn are decorated in soft colors and wood furniture. Each offers cable TV, a small refrigerator and a comfortable seating area.The Inn at Mill Falls has an indoor pool and guests have free access to the gym at Church Landing. The large common area offers a fireplace and a public computer station.The Marketplace is home to 13 shops and 2 restaurants. Waterfall Café offers a light menu, while the full-service Giuseppés Italian Pizzeria & Restaurant is open daily for lunch and dinner.Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad is a 5-minute walk from this charming inn and Chemung State Forest is 5.5 miles away. American Classic Arcade Museum is 5 minutes’ drive away.
- We received a complimentary upgrade to Church Landing which was a fabulous property with great amenities. Especially loved the indoor outdoor pool and indoor and outdoor hot tubs!
- Loved how central it was to everything. All the restaurants on property that were open were staffed with friendly, helpful servers and the food was delicious. The view from our balcony was spectacular
- Breakfast wasnt available at any of the properties. Maybe have a continental breakfast somewhere.
- Beautiful room with a fireplace. Room had a covered balcony with rocking chairs overlooking the lake. The meals in the restaurant were delicious.
- Great room overlooking the lake Gas fireplace in the room. Cozy sitting nook at the window Very quiet.
Ballard House Inn
Ballard House Inn has a fitness center, shared lounge, a garden and terrace in Meredith. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, the rooms at the inn have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms have a seating area.Ballard House Inn offers an American or vegetarian breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Meredith, like hiking, skiing and cycling.The nearest airport is Manchester Boston Regional Airport, 58 miles from Ballard House Inn.
- This is a quaint and very comfortable Inn, the host was informative and friendly, also a great cook. We stayed 2 nights and the breakfast was home made and exceptional each morning. The Inn was immaculate and beautiful. Our room was perfect.There was alot to do in the area, anything from hiking to shopping. Will definitely be back.
- Fez did an amazing job with breakfast each morning. Something different and tasty each day.
- Its a charming and beautiful Inn and Fez the owner and host was very hospitable and you can see how he takes pride in being an Innkeeper by the beauty of the Inn and his hospitality towards us as guests. Fez also cooked us breakfast both mornings from scratch I left nothing on my plate and gave us some great recommendations for dinner and activities. Views from the wrap around porch were nice and location was close to everything yet quiet and private. The bed was also very comfy with soft and cozy sheets. I highly recommend a stay here. We hope to return again next time we head to New Hampshire Lakes region. Thanks Fez. We loved it.
- Wonderful stay. Fez the inn keeper took an interest in providing suggestions and information on things to do in the area. He even offered to make reservations for us. The inn is beautiful and very clean. Very very comfortable accommodations with Fez available for any need we might have. A wonderful home cooked breakfast served in the morning. Beautiful view of a lake and mountains out the back of the inn. I cant say enough. Come see for yourself.
- Fez did a great job of making us feel at home and his cooking was fabulous. The place was spotless and he provided great insight into local food and activities.
Econo Lodge Lakes Region
This West Ossipee hotel is 5 minutes’ drive to Ossipee Lake and is 10 minutes’ drive to the Ossipee Lake Natural Area. The Econo Lodge West Ossipee also provides free Wi-Fi throughout the property.The hotel serves a continental breakfast each morning and has a fitness center available to guests.Each room at the West Ossipee Econo Lodge includes a flat-screen cable TV, refrigerator and microwave. There is also a desk and an private bathroom.The hotel is 5 minutes’ drive from White Lake State Park and is 5 miles away from Silver Lake. Kayak rentals are also available less than 1 miles away along White Mountain Highway.
- the breakfast sandwich was very good and coffee was available all day.this was the best stay at a motel ever.i would stay here again.
- The location was perfect for my purposes. Mitch and John were very friendly. It is really helpful to have a microwave and small fridge in the room because it allowed me to make my own meals/snacks or save leftovers from a restaurant since the Covid19 virus affected some activities/amenities. There is a desk, which was perfect for setting up a laptop. My overall experience was very good!
- Room was CLEAN, had a couch, a good choice of restaurants around, receptionist was nice, and it snowed in the morning when I woke up. The restaurants around have really nice staff.
- The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. They made you feel like family. And, their Breakfast Sandwiches are outofthisworld delicious!
- Staff were great, very helpful and friendly.They even prepared special egg cheese sandwiches for breakfast on request.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Wawbeek