Village Hotel Warrington
One of our top picks in Warrington. Located within 1.3 miles of Halliwell Jones Stadium and 1.6 miles of Golden Square Shopping Centre, Village Hotel Warrington in Warrington provides a restaurant and rooms with free WiFi. Featuring a bar, the hotel is close to several noted attractions, around a 13-minute walk from Warrington Borough Council Youth Service, 0.7 miles from Warrington Library and a 14-minute walk from Warrington Borough Council. Warrington Combined Crown & County Court Centre is 0.8 miles from the hotel and Gulliver’s World Warrington is 3 miles away.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Guest rooms feature a desk.A continental, buffet or Full English/Irish breakfast is served at the property.Village Hotel Warrington has a terrace.Staff are available to help at the 24-hour front desk.Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 15 miles away.
- Room well positioned on the ground floor with a comfortable bed. Staff on hand to assist with the self checkin which was helpful.
- I loved the design of the hotel, swimming pool, gym, location, family friendly, loved our family room as we were able to push the single bed next to ours so our baby could sleep next to us instead of the cot bed. We had some loaded fries and chicken wings with 50 discount and it was amazing, very big portion. There are Starbucks in the hotel.
- Bed is lovely and big! Very clean, and very close to everything eg shops, bars
- Lovely room with a fan and heater already in there! Rainfall shower and some really nice shower gels
- Easy checkin and out. Restaurant Starbucks. Casual meeting areas. Huge room.
The Park Royal – QHotels
One of our top picks in Warrington. The Park Royal is set in Stretton, just off the M56 Motorway and within 40 minutes’ drive of the cities of Chester and Liverpool. It features a health club and 3 floodlit tennis courts.The spacious rooms have an private bathroom, a flat-screen TV with Sky channels and free WiFi.The state-of-the-art health club includes a gym and a spa with a swimming pool, steam room, sauna and whirlpool. There are 7 treatment rooms offering massage, facials and manicures. There is also a relaxation room.The Topiary in the Park Restaurant offers an à la carte menu, featuring traditional English dishes, as well as seafood and game.The property offers 400 free parking spaces. Nearby attractions include Cheshire Oaks Shopping Center, Chester Zoo and Tatton Park.
- We got this room at a really decent price, was a lovely clean hotel, and more than what we paid for, however the price of the drinks in the bar did make up for what we saved on the room but you expect those prices at hotels I guess, but the location of the hotel makes it hard to go elsewhere but it was also nice being away in a little village. Staff were really lovely and helpful, definitely go back and definitely recommend
- Had a lovely stay , social distancing was set up really well. This was our second stay here , and oils defiantly stay again
- The hotel is well situated, friendly staff and comfortable large rooms. The renovation will probably bring the level of furnishing up a notch, but even the older rooms are fine.
- Staff were talkative and made me feel very welcome
- Although building is old, the rooms are spacious and lift is working well. Pools and gym are well equipped and very modern. PS the coffee is amazing too!
Located in Birchwood Business Park, pentahotel Warrington offers a 24-hour front desk and modern rooms with free WiFi. The M6 and M62 motorways are a 5-minute drive away. Liverpool can be reached in approximately 30 minutes by car.Colorful rooms at pentahotel Warrington all feature air conditioning and tea and coffee-making facilities. Rooms also have a private bathroom with a power shower, and a flat-screen TV with on-demand movies.The elegant Pentalounge serves snacks, light meals and cocktails. The Penta Hotel has a games room that features a Sony Playstation and an American pool table.pentahotel Warrington is a 10-minute drive from Gulliver’s World, and 15 miles from Manchester city center. The Trafford Center is a 10-minute drive away, while the famous Old Trafford can be reached in just 20 minutes by car.
- In these times of Covid they provided an excellent service to do what they could. Still a good choice of food despite a reduced menu. Whatever we needed for our room as a top up for hot drink facilities was provided when asked.
- Staff were mostly pleasant but those on the reception desk werent as friendly as i expected. The exception to this is the young guy who greeted me when i arrived big hair and helped me change rooms as my first one was really noisy because of the lifts. Breakfast was fab. Cleanliness couldnt be faulted, decor great and shampoo etc really nicely presented. Towels soft and bed really comfy. I would stay again and have already recommended to others.
- Amazing design and unique style, staff were extremely friendly, and didnt stop at anything to make sure you had a great stay.
- Breakfast buffet was good with nice mix of fruits, pastries and hot choices.
- Very welcoming, staff lovely. All very accommodating,
Waterside by Greene King Inns
One of our best sellers in Warrington! Waterside by Greene King Inns is located in Warrington, 1.3 miles from Halliwell Jones Stadium and 1.6 miles from Golden Square Shopping Centre. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a à la carte or a Full English/Irish breakfast.Popular points of interest near Waterside by Greene King Inns include Warrington Library, Warrington Borough Council and Warrington Borough Council Youth Service. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 15 miles from the accommodation.
- Place was spotless.Zoe was lovely on reception.Cant rate the place high enough for value for money.
- I didnt have breakfast, I liked the location as close to town
- The room was very practical and gave lots of space. Most items were moderately up to date and the room even though spacious, very cosy. The television was also huge which is a plus as you usually have smaller from hotels. Right over the road from its pub/restaurant was a bonus as the pub itself was also amazing.
- Great location, nice clean room, very friendly staff. Definitely will be staying there if Im in Warrington
- Rooms were nice and clean and large the staff were really helpful throughout and the restaurant served a lovely breakfast.
ibis Budget Warrington Lymm Services
ibis Budget Warrington Lymm Services is located on Lymm Service Area less than 1 miless from junction 20 of the M6 Motorway and 2 miles from Lymm.The hotel features a 24-hour front desk, free WiFi throughout the hotel and free parking.All rooms have a double bed with a double sofa bed for up to 2 adults and 2 children, a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with shower.Hotels guests benefit from discounts between 10 and 20% at the food and retails outlets on the service area.Local activities include golfing at Lymm Golf Club, 2.7 miles away or at Warrington Golf Club, 5.2 miles away. The hotel is only 1 mile from junction 9 of the M56 Motorway, while Warrington Central Railway Station is 5.3 miles away.
- It was stop over to our holiday destination so it did what it said on the tin
- Front desk staff was very nice and helpful. Our room didnt have a tea kettle when we asked for one the front desk hostess provided us with a tea kettle, tea, coffee, and tea biscuits. She also recommended restaurants in the area.
- Very nice spacious room. As a budget hotel there were no facilities. Plenty nearby. Ideal travelling stopoff
- Location was excellent as going on holiday by coach from Lymm Services early in mornin. Breakfast was in the Truckers Cafe and was good.
- Location at the services was very convenient. Having several shops including a pub, WHSmith, and Costa just next door was great for the morning for breakfast. Most of the shops gave a discount for anyone staying at the Ibis. Staff were friendly. Clean room.
Holiday Inn Warrington
Holiday Inn Warrington is easily located at Junction 21, off the M6. The hotel offers free parking, along with a bar and a restaurant. WiFi access is available for free.The well appointed and modern rooms feature a flat-screen LCD TV and tea coffee making facilities.Relax in the Holiday Inn’s Junction Bar and Restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. When dining with an adult, a child under 12 years can eat for free. Live sporting events are shown in the bar and room service is available 24 hours a day.
- The room was large with two big beds and the bathroom was immaculate.
- good reasonably large room and comfortable bed. There was a coach party of around 20 pensioners staying but the breakfast room and staff were able to provide a good service to all. Were able to deal with vegetarian options without delay.
- Standard Holiday Inn. Just used it as a place to sleep.
- The bed was comfortable the breakfast was lovely and staff very friendly and attentive.
- Young lady at the front desk was able to direct us to a beautiful very large shopping area about a half hour from this location. They also provided us with an extension cord as my husband needs to use a CPAP and there is no plug near the bed. Staff was very friendly.
Located just 12 miles from Liverpool airport, The Villaggio Hotel is a family-run hotel with an Al a Carte restaurant and bar specializing in Italian Cuisine. Free WiFi and onsite parking is available. Gulliver’s World theme park is just 3 miles from the hotel.Each room is en-suite and comes with tea/coffee making facilities and plasma, flat screen TV.Both continental and cooked breakfasts are included and the property cater to all dietary requirements. The Restaurant offers a range of freshly prepared dishes including steaks, pizza, pasta, fish and a choice of set menus.Warrington town center is a 7-minute car jouney from Villaggio. Warrington Wolves Rugby Stadium is just 0.8 miles from the hotel. Warrington Central and Warrington Bank Quay train stations are 1 miles away.The M62 motorway can be reached in 2 miles, while the M6 and M56 motorways can be reached in 5 miles.
- Amazing place, amazing staff, amazing location. Visited for the 3rd year for Creamfields and every year theyre so nice to us. AMAZING thanks you.
- Clean and does what you expect. Comfortable reasonably priced stay
- Great place to stay. Friendly staff, nice room, modern bathroom a bargain!
- The hotel was situated close to my venue the following day with easy access to main roads and also a huge car park which was a welcome sight after a long journey.The room was clean yet compact but had all the essentials. Breakfast was fantastic so credit to the servers and cooks!
- If youre in Warrington for a rugby league game, as we were, its hard to beat this location. A nice big cooked breakfast, included in the price, was appreciated.
Paddington House Hotel
One of our best sellers in Warrington! The hotel is just off the A57, less than 2 miles from both Warrington town center and the M6 motorway. It has free Wi-Fi, free parking and bedrooms with attached bathroom.The Paddington House Hotel has easy access to M6 and the M62 motorways. Liverpool and Manchester are 30 minutes’ drive away.Traditional cask conditioned real ales and wines are available. Bar meals are homemade and the specials change on a regular basis.The rooms with attached bathroom have TVs, hairdryers, tea and coffee making facilities and trouser presses.
No reviews yet.
The Gulliver’s Hotel
Located 5 minutes’ drive from Junction 8 or 9, M62 and 2 minutes’ drive from Gemini retail park, The Gulliver’s Hotel features free on-site parking and free WiFi.A 32-inch LCD TV, private bathroom and tea/coffee making facilities are featured in each room at Gulliver’s, with a selection of DVDs available at the 24-hour reception.A full English breakfast can be enjoyed in the hotel on weekdays. Evening meals are served in the hotel. Lunch and dinner options will also be available in the theme park, when operational. The Gulliver’s Hotel also contains a licensed bar.More than 90 rides and attractions are available at Gulliver’s World, as well as regular family shows. The theme park also includes a fully heated indoor splash park, blast arena and roller zone. Chester Zoo and Blue Planet Aquarium can be reached in a 40-minute drive.
- Modern hotel, comfortable well furnished rooms, quiet location.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was excellent as well as the service. The room was very comfortable, and the hotel was very quiet.
- The room was beautiful and they put banners and balloons up for my daughters bday and the food was lovely x x
- Clean, friendly staff, had a good night sleep, comfortable bed. Table football in games room. Close to the M62 and the M6. Wish we got to try out breakfast and had more time then we had here. Would definitely stay again as close to local days out and attractions. enjoyed our stay.
- Bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Arriving late I only had 7 hour sleep but woke up in the morning fully refreshed!
Patten Arms Hotel
A mere 5-minute walk from Warrington town center, the hotel is easily accessible from the M56, M6 and M62 motorways, and directly opposite Warrington Bank Quay mainline railway station. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The accessible location makes the Patten Arms Hotel an ideal place to stay if traveling by train from Scotland, London, or a number of other locations.All rooms have been elegantly decorated and benefit from an private bathroom, television, telephone and the opportunity to make your own tea or coffee.
- Friendly host.. food was served quick and hotPiping hot water. Decent TV
- Traditional quaint hotel with a nice little pub on the premisesRoom 37, large, clean, comfortable with tea/coffee and delicious ginger snap biscuits, was a welcoming end to a long journey.In the mornings, from 7 to 930, a deluxe full English breakfast was served, buffet style, in the oldfashioned dining roomStaff were gracious friendly and helpfullPatten Arms offers a relaxing place to stay, off the beaten path, old world charm and good value
- location was perfect with the train station directly across the street! you couldnt be any safer with the police station right next door! very clean and comfortable for me
- What a warm welcome I had from the gentleman on reception. Very helpful. It was very quiet, I slept very well. Nice breakfast as well. Good location, a stones throw from Bank Quay station.
- Excellent friendly staff and great breakfast served early.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Warrington