Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostellerie Stafelter offers accommodations in Walferdange. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a king size bed, a private bathroom with a walk-in shower, a hairdryer and a safe. Flat screen TVs and free Wi-Fi access.A buffet style breakfast is served every morning. The hotel also has an on site French restaurant. Fresh and seasonal products are used by the chef.Guests can also book a fully equipped conference room for meetings with up to 14 people. Private parking spaces are also available.Luxembourg is 3.1 mi from Hostellerie Stafelter, while Trier is 24 mi from the property. Luxembourg Findel Airport is 3.7 mi away.
The staff is second to none. I have stayed in hotels in US, UK, Germany, Japan, Korea, South Africa, Dubai, and Italy and Hostellerie Stafelter is amongst the best and best values I’ve experienced.
The manager even lent me his cuff links for the day as mine were list in transit to Luxembourg. The staff are friendly, efficient, and willing to help. Housekeeping is fabulous – very tidy, clean, and supplied with fresh fruit and mineral water. Breakfast is always fantastic with fresh fruit, eggs, meats, cheeses, breads, and more.
Parking is provided and is sufficiently spacious for larger cars.
This place represents outstanding value.
A vegetarian set menu was amayzing, great service and top food & wines.
- Modern, clean, spacious. Friendly staff. Check-in procedure when it’s closed is of course not as convenient as checking in at a reception but process is painless.
- Very clean and very tastefully decorated. Super friendly staff. Far exceeded my expectations. Thank you very much to the owners for accommodating my late check-in.
- Food is fabulous. Staff is very friendly and helpful.
- The staff is second to none. I have stayed in hotels in US, UK, Germany, Japan, Korea, South Africa, Dubai, and Italy and Hostellerie Stafelter is amongst the best and best values I’ve experienced.
Hôtel Moris is located a 10 minute drive from Luxembourg City and a 7 minute walk from the Walferdange Station. The hotel offers spacious rooms.You can have dinner in the restaurant and spend the evening in the bar with a cocktail, beer or a glass of juice.
- Good location, close to public transportation and banks. Clean room and very friendly staff.
Everything has been good, the staff was so kind, the forniture looks a little bit old,
The breakfast was good and it’s really easy to reach the city center
- Sauberes Zimmer. Gutes Frühstück. Nettes Personal.
- Herzlicher, kompetenter Empfang. Gute Empfehlungen und Service. Lage in der Nähe verschieden anderer Restaurants.
- El desayuno correcto, la ubicacion perfecta la parada del autobus a 30 mts.-(Buen servicio de busses para ir al centro)El personal de recepcion muy correcto
DoubleTree by Hilton Luxembourg
One of our top picks in Luxembourg.Located only 2.5 mi from the Luxembourg city center and Kirchberg, DoubleTree by Hilton Luxembourg offers air-conditioned rooms with views of the bordering forest. The forest area is quiet and suitable for hiking. On-site parking is available for 250 cars.The rooms are equipped with modern décor and feature a satellite TV with pay-per-view films, a coffee and tea tray, and a mini-bar. Each room type has a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a drink, and sample locally produced sparkling wine, at the bar. The Green Restaurant serves European cuisine and local specialties.A complimentary airport shuttle service to Luxembourg-Findel International Airport is available. The wellness area includes an indoor pool, sauna and fitness center. The hotel also offers a business center and meeting facilities.Place d’Armes and Palais Grand-Ducal are a 15-minute journey away by bus which stops 1,650 feet from the hotel. The Golf Club Grand Ducal de Luxembourg is a 10-minute drive away.
- Comfortable bed, soft towels, grest amount in toiletries.
- The hotel had a strong protocol against the COVID-19. They provide social distancing instructions, Hygiene rules and materials, and disinfection of the facilities. I highly recommend this hotel if you want to stay in a safe and clean hotel.
- Clean room. Good facilities. Enough parking spaces. Always stay here when visiting Luxemburg.
- The room was very comfortable and spacious, beautiful bathroom
- Location is remote, but bus station is just around the corner. We couldn’t experience the pool, etc. as it was all booked, but health and safety measures were taken seriously and that left a good sensation.
Parc Hotel Alvisse
Parc Hotel Alvisse is set in quiet, green surroundings on the edge of Luxembourg. It is only a 5-minute drive from the city center and Luxembourg Airport. Guests can make use of the swimming pools and sauna for free, and free parking is provided. A spa and wellness center with massage services is equally available.The modern rooms feature warm colors and luxury bedding. They come with free WiFi, a private bathroom and a TV with cable channels.Guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet every morning with hot and cold dishes Restaurant La Veranda features a terrace and offers a menu of traditional Luxembourgian cuisine. You can also have a drink in the comfortable bar and lounge.From Parc Hotel Alvisse, Luxexpo and the Kirchberg district with its European institutions are easily accessible by car within 10 minutes. The nearby bus stop offers frequent connections into Luxembourg city.Parc Alvisse’s further leisure facilities include tennis, jogging and bowling. The grounds also include a mountain bike circuit, table tennis and more.
- Just stayed overnight. Nice stay, good bed and good food. Facilities and breakfast are a bit limited due to Covid but that is all understandable. They do their best to adhere to social distancing and barriers (masks and plastics) for protecting both staff and guests.
- Breakfast was okey. The food in de restaurant was delicious.
- Laura at the front desk is incredible. Parking is free
- The room and staff and hotel was good really and parking was very good and swimming pool and sauna was great and price was good in that this time of the year
- The reception staff was excellent. A few thumbs up for Amina, Sead, Cynthia, and Daniela. They were helpful and very friendly. The breakfast buffet was very good with a wide variety of choices. Indoor and outdoor pools, and spa area were a cut above. Modern rooms, free parking, excellent location.
Campanile Hotel Luxembourg Aéroport
Located just 1,650 feet from the airport, as well as a 20-minute drive from Luxembourg City center and the station, this Campanile hotel is ideally located and offers a free airport shuttle service and a 24-hour reception desk.The soundproofed rooms are all well-equipped with a complete bathroom and the listed amenities.Guests can enjoy a daily buffet breakfast and in the evening they can have dinner in the restaurant or relax with a drink at the bar.Other facilities, such as seminary rooms, are also available at the Campanile Hotel Luxembourg Aéroport.Within a 10-minute drive from the European Center, both business and leisure guests will find this location suitable for their needs. Castle Munsbach is 2.5 mi away.
- The room is very modern and beds are comfortable. The staff were friendly and there is a free public bus going into Luxembourg until midnight. Parking is very convenient and the whole stay was very comfortable.
Best value by far.
Located close to public transportation, solid restaurant and bar.
A very positive surprise.
- The hotel is very nice, is near of the airport, the bedroom is comfortable. I like it.
It is very easy to stay and catch early morning flights from LUX
Reception was met well, there is a private open air parking lot for guests no cost, we are a family of 4 and the only rooms available was that of 2 rooms next to each other. We ordered some food after our arrival it was a little slow and it wasn’t busy so not sure what the staff / kitchen was doing. Its something we have gotten use to in Europe though so it didn’t matter to us. The walls are thin though and my HAIRDRYER was broken…good thing the one in the other room worked.
Would stay again for sure.
- The hotel is located just a few meters away from Luxembourg airport. Even though the hotel is easily reachable by foot, the hotel also offers a free shuttle to/from the airport. Reaching Luxembourg centre from the hotel is easy too – you just need to take one bus from the bus stop next to the hotel. Staff at the hotel are friendly, helpful and well-informed.
Hôtel Sieweburen is a comfortable hotel located 1.2 mi from the center of the capital and the commercial center Kirchberg. It is set on the edge of the Bambesch Forest, with its marked promenade walks, horse-riding, fitness courses, arboretum and tennis.It offers spacious rooms with private bathroom. There is a playground in front of the hotel and woods border the backside of the property.The brasserie-style tavern is very popular, especially when the terrace is open. Join our Luxembourgish guests in the restaurant to taste the local and traditional dishes.
- Hotel was nice in a very remote and quiet part of town. I had to take a bus from center to get there and it was ok I was able to get down were I wanted and it was 2 eur for 2 hours the ticket, so from Airport to hotel just 2 eur and it was about one hour ride. There were some works in the center of the city so I was a little confuse about were to get down and change bus but I managed easily. The breakfast was good and I like what I had to eat. Room very clean and the water was hot.
- The staff was amazingly welcoming! They are what made our stay so enjoyable.
- The bedrooms were large and the restaurant had excellent food.
- Restaurant staff was very professional, helped with recommandations of traditional food. The owner was very helpful recommending the best places to visit.
- The restaurang was very good and popular among the local people.
This small and welcoming hotel is situated in the center of Kopstal, in the heart of the Luxembourg countryside, and features a Michelin rated restaurant.Set among a fresh and spring-like classical décor, Auberge Weidendall invites you to sample its traditional cuisine. Eloi Mougenot, who has a degree from Gérardmer’s Hotel Management School, does the creative cooking for his regular guests while Brigitte Mougenot provides a pleasant service. Auberge Weidendall is listed in the Michelin guide and was awarded 2 Forks; it is also listed in the Champerard guide.Brigitte, Eloi and their staff look forward to welcoming you to their hotel for a relaxing stay in Kopstal, just a short drive from Luxembourg City.
- The good value is best thing. Also, the hotel is very welcoming and provides info for the surrounding area, everything is very good arranged so you have nothing to worry about
- Location was great if a bit noisy on the weekdays at rush hour (it is on quite a main road). But easy to find & convenient to get into Luxembourg centre, easy parking, lovely walks into the forest within a few minutes which was great for our dogs. The room was adequate to purpose if not luxurious, a bit dingy lighting but reasonably well equipped, clean enough, great hot water, bed ok, wardrobe space, fridge on the landing very useful for us as we had brought milk, cheese and ham with us. Restaurant welcomed the dogs – staff made a big fuss of them – lovely meal & delicious dessert, nice wine. Great pub/restaurant doing Thai food across the road, good value & tasty. Perfect for a two night stay if there for a reason rather than a holiday.
- This place is outside of the city by a short bus ride and there isn’t much to do within walking distance of where you’re staying, but it is a lovely setting. I came here to see some castles and that was easy to do via their bus system bc the bus stop is kitty corner from Weidendall. I also took a bus into the city for dinner and night life which was easy. There was a restaurant nearby called Edelweiss that I was excited to try but it was closed on Mondays, the only day I was there. The staff at Weidendall were very helpful and attentive. The AC wasn’t working in my room and the owner immediately called someone and it was fixed a few hours later. I really appreciated this bc it was in the 80’s while I was there. Be warned that you will have to walk up a staircase or two to get to your room and you carry your own luggage. Overall the stay was lovely!
- The hospitality was wonderful. The bed was comfortable. We slept great. The wifi was fast. The decor (African savannah) was charming. There were washcloths (in Europe that’s not common.) Location is great. The restaurant is great. (Try the mixed vegetable soup.) Breakfast is sublime. For all this the price is exceptional. Definitely coming back.
- Just a great place to stay away from the city. Friendly staff. Great breakfast. Really nice restaurant.
Hostellerie du Grünewald
One of our top picks in Luxembourg.This newly renovated 4-star hotel is located within a green area in Luxembourg-City. Enjoy delicious cuisine, peaceful surroundings and convenient transport connections.The Hotel offers a variety of rooms, suitable for daily or long term rental. All rooms are equipped with a 32’’ flat screen IPTV and wireless high speed internet. There are also rooms available that are fitted with a private kitchen.The accommodations offer guests the choice of having breakfast, lunch and dinner in the restaurant or using the common lounge and penthouse-kitchen to meet, or prepare own meals.The restaurant, which is rated 13/20 by Gault Millau, offers 3 different indoor spaces, all featuring contemporary design. The bar opens late in the afternoon and is a spot to meet, have tapas, and relax.The hotel has multiple terraces, pavilions and barbecue facilities. These are optimized for private and corporate events. They are located around the 21 acres of grounds that the hotel offers. There are a variety of options available for private events. It is possible tor rent the entire restaurant, a section of it, or to use a private dining room. This can also be used in combination with our outdoor facilities.The hotel is not far away from the center of Luxembourg City and close to the Kirchberg and the airport. Right near the Dommeldange railway station, you can benefit from great transport connections around the country and to the city center.
- Clean and minimalistic rooms, kind and helpful staff (including the cleaning lady). Nicely renovated building, had a homey feel with the wooden floors and classic radiators (which work well). Located near a bus stop connecting easily with the city centre.
- It was really good food and the hotel is definitely 4 stars and a great value
- Comfortable hotel, very clean with nice view. The hotel is outside the city center but it is not far, only 8 minutes driving.
- Absolutely beautiful property, interior, and art. Everything about the stay was perfect!
- It’s out of the way, but not. Very convenient to the train station. Quiet village with nice restaurants. Property is immaculate, the staff extremely professional. The bar is exceptionally nice and the bartender is someone you should get to know: multi-lingual and very knowledgeable about Luxembourg. My room was perfect. Very comfortable and precise. The views were great: gardens out of one, village street out of the other. Breakfast was continental and amazing but 16€ was ridiculously expensive; my only complaint.
One of our best sellers in Luxembourg! Mandarina Hotel is pleased to meet you for business and tourist trips. Located 5 minutes from the motorway and 10 minutes from the center. All our staff makes every effort to make sure you will enjoy your stay: 32 well-equipped rooms and full breakfast.Strassen is a small and independent town, which is nevertheless considered as a part of the city of Luxembourg. The town center is about 3.1 mi away and can be reached easily by bus. Les Thermes de Strassen is 5 minutes away by car.Visit the big shopping center, only 2,650 feet away. Within a 5-minute walking distance, you can find several eateries for all budgets. At a distance of about 1.2 mi you can go jogging in a small woodland area, where you will find two different tracks to discover.There is a bus stop in front of the Mandarina Hotel. From here, you can travel to the city center in 20 minutes.
- The room was comfortable and quiet, with air conditioning. The hotel is located on the direct bus route into the centre of Luxembourg, and all the buses are free, so travelling around was super easy. The buffet breakfast was a nice choice of options.
- Pretty good location from the heart of the city (easily accessible by bus), really big bathroom, very clean room.
- Located very close to dining options, and ample parking. They allow dogs for 10€/night, which is very reasonable. Also had electric black-out blinds on the window – very nice.
- The mattress was new and very comfortable. Skylight was a nice touch
The location is really good, just next to a bus station, line 28 reaches almost everywhere
Staff really friendly and helpfully
Very well heated
One of our best sellers in Luxembourg! Coque Hotel is located in a futuristic building on the Kirchberg Plain, an 8-minute drive from Luxembourg city.The renovated rooms of Coque offer a private bathroom, WiFi access and a safe.La Coquille, the hotel’s gourmet brasserie, serves lunch, while the La Perla restaurant is specialized in Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. Dove’Inn Sports bar offers sandwiches and salads throughout the day and broadcasts sporting events live on big screens.The hotel offers free entrance to a water sports center with Olympic-size pool. The relaxation and fitness center are available for guests at a surcharge. The relaxation center includes a large variety of wellness facilities like sauna, hammam and a whirlpool. At the Sauna Bar, guests can get snacks and light refreshments.The Coque Hotel is surrounded by a large park with a small lake. There is a direct bus connection to the city center. Luxembourg Railway Station is 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Large, spacious room and very quiet location. The hotel is inside a massive sports arena, with two swimming pools, gyms and even an indoor wall climbing space. However, I didn’t know that when I booked, so I could not take advantage of any of the facilities. If I go back I will make sure I make the most of it.
Good location easy to get around to Lux easily from.
Lovely breakfast. Though cooked bacon and sausages were poor if you go for that normally but pastries, messy etc excellent and plentiful
- Very quiet place. Rooms are spacious. Swimming pool and gym. Shopping center within 20min. walking or 5min bus/tram distance.
- Everything was ok! Good location, nice large swimming pool, breakfast ok!
- The room was nice and had everything we would want. Very modern. Loved that it had an electric kettle. The convince of the tram to get to the city area made it perfect!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Walferdange