Comfort Hotel Pacific Cleveland
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Comfort Hotel Pacific Cleveland offers accommodations in Moreton Bay, Cleveland, 16 mi from Brisbane city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and free private parking is available on site.Each of the air-conditioned rooms offer a flat-screen TV, a small refrigerator and tea/coffee making facilities. Some units have a seating area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Comfort Hotel Pacific Cleveland also has an onsite laundry and guests have access to a toaster and microwave in the foyer area during reception hours.Margate is 21 mi from Pacific Resort Motel, while Redcliffe is 23 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Brisbane Airport, 14 mi from the property.
- Staff were lovely. Bathroom was in good condition, wonderfully clean. Good value for money.
- Weve been here a couple of times now and we love staying here. Check in was quick and easy and the staff were lovely. We will come back and thank you. Lynn
- The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. We had to extend our stay for family reasons and they helped with no dramas at all. The location was great, very easy to access food places at night. Good parking facilities and very clean rooms.
- Lovely big room, and Sarah on reception was very nice and very helpful.
- Close to downtown and restaurants. Easy self serve after hours entry. Large rooms.
Seminara Apartments Coochiemudlo Island
Seminara Apartments offer an outdoor pool and barbecue facilities. A 5-minute walk from Coochiemudlo Golf Course, the property offers free parking and free Wi-Fi access.The air-conditioned apartments have a full kitchen with a stove, an oven and a full-size fridge. Each has a lounge area with sofa and flat-screen satellite TV. Other amenities include laundry facilities and ironing equipment.Flinders Beach is a 20-minute walk from Seminara Apartments Coochiemudlo Island. The property is a 15-minute walk from Elizabeth Street Ferry Terminal and a 10-minute ferry ride from Victoria Point.
- Very nice soft towels. Great big rooms. Nice big and modern bathroom with a bathtub and massive vanity basin. Great new kitchen with lots of glasses and dishes. Good size pool. Lovely earthy colour for the resort. All undercover walking ways to each room.very comgortable leather lounges in unit 15.Only 7min walk from the ferry terminal. Very friendly staff. We definitely stay again .We where 3 ladys on a relaxing weekend.
- It was exactly as pictured, close to everything we needed, fully self contained and peaceful. Easy check in and check out and no hassles whatsoever. My family and I will definitely be staying there again soon.
- We were very pleasantly surprised by the spaciousness of the 2 bedroom apartment. Well priced, generally clean and all queries before we arrived were answered quickly. A great stay and well be back. Thankyou
- Location, clean, easy check in, kitchen good, bed comfortable
- Our stay at Seminara Apartments was comfortable and peaceful. We were greeted by friendly and helpful staff on arrival who printed out a map of the island for us and suggested places to dine out and beaches to visit. We enjoyed many walks around the beautiful island and will definitely be back again soon!
Oasis on Coochiemudlo
Facing the beachfront in Coochiemudlo, Oasis on Coochiemudlo has a garden and barbecue facilities. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool and garden views, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.At the hotel, rooms contain a desk and a TV. The rooms include an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, while selected rooms also feature a kitchen equipped with a microwave. At Oasis on Coochiemudlo every room is equipped with a seating area.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Coochiemudlo, like fishing.Brisbane is 25 miles from Oasis on Coochiemudlo, while Springwood is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brisbane Airport, 28 miles from the hotel.
- Location great just a walk up from the barge and walks on the beach and our room was the 1st one and we parked right outside the side
- Great location, basic but very comfortable and spacious room, very clean, friendly staff.
- The service. From the moment we got there, we where greeted with love and kindness. Given more towels for our stay because we had our toddlers. The ease of this place and its location will now become our holiday home. Just a small drive and ferry ride and youre in a holiday oasis.
- Super close to the Barge so not far to go when heading back home.Very comfortable bedding…Helpful staff.Nice pool facility/s.They were able to accommodate early checkin and a room next to our mates who also stayed.
- Comfortable and convenience of the motel massive thumbs up and the staff were amazing and super friendly.
Yarrandabbi Dreaming Boutique B&B
Set on a small secluded beach, Yarrandabbi Dreaming B&B, Apartment & Cottage offers accommodations with a spa bath and a private patio with bay views. Guests also enjoy an outdoor pool, a bar and free ferry terminal transfers.All bed & breakfast rooms include a free 2-course breakfast served on a terrace overlooking Moreton Bay. Fruits, muesli, yogurts and juices are available.Guests have complimentary use of the bicycles, canoe, fishing and golfing gear provided. Happy Hour wines are offered at the Sundowner Bar at 17:30 on weekends only.Accommodations includes air conditioning, a Smart TV with Netflix and cable channels. The private patio offers garden or ocean views. The apartment features a fully equipped kitchen, spacious lounge and dining area and BBQ facilities. The private bathrooms are also fitted with double spa baths.Yarrandabbi Dreaming B&B, Apartment & Cottage offers free transfers from Macleay Island Ferry Terminal, which is 8 minutes’ drive away. The Macleay Island Bowls and Golf Clubs are a 3-minute drive. Brisbane Airport is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- More amenities than one could use! Close to nature and the best hosts one could ask for!
- Breakfast was fantastic. The kitchen is very well equipped, and the bed is supremely comfortable. The pool and gardens are lovely. Thanks Yvonne and Trevor for such a warm welcome, and your hospitality throughout the stay.
- On arrival it was awesome to have breakfast provisions in our fridge. We had a big day and arriving mid afternoon with no lunch that day, we were able to make fresh sandwiches from food provided Beautiful location, would go back as didnt get explore many parts of the Island. Hosts are friendly and caring. Loved the green tree frogs.
- Fantastic setup, hosts Yvonne Trevor were outstanding, very helpful and knowledgable. Great location, beautiful quiet, accomodation was very special, the kids had a ball, fishing exploring, pool was great, BBQ drinks of an evening. overall could not get any better, loved it.
- Welcoming hosts and lovely gardens. Great views from roomsThey gave a us a lift to the evening restaurant
Manly Hotel is located on Brisbane’s bayside in Queensland, adjacent to the Manly Marina. The hotel offers a restaurant, coffee shop/café, gaming lounge and a liquor shop.The property is within a 25-minute drive of Brisbane Domestic and International Airports. It is within a 15-minute drive from Lytton, Port of Brisbane and Murrarie. It is also a 15-minute drive from the Gateway Motorway which provides access to the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast.Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel’s 4 bars/lounges. Complimentary WiFi access is available in the Sails Bistro.Manly Hotel also offers laundry facilities and ATM/banking services. Complimentary self parking is available on site. There are designated areas for smoking.
- It was great to have a sink and mirror to do my teeth and make up in the comfort of my room.
- The hotel reminded us of an old English style pub. The room had a lot of character. Older style, not modern. It also had a cute little balcony. The hotel had a bar bistro downstairs aswell as the usual pokie machines. It was centrally located to the main area of Manly, shops, bars restaurants right on your doorstep close to the water.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 days there and look forward to doing it again. Absolutely spotless, location very convenient, staff were absilutely wonderful.
- Was a great place to stay and provided all we needed for the night
- The hotel was clean and the rooms were great, very happy
The Waterloo Bay Hotel
The Waterloo Bay Hotel features a restaurant, a sports bar and free on-site parking. It is a 5-minute drive from Wynnum Central Train Station and 1.9 mi from Manly Boat Harbor. Some rooms offer free WiFi access.The air-conditioned guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, a fridge and an electric kettle. Additional amenities include TV and ironing equipment.The property has a kids’ game room and a children’s playground. There is also a coin-operated laundry facility. Same-day dry cleaning services can be requested.FIG Restaurant/Bar serves lunch and dinner daily. Specialties include parmigiana, fresh seafood, salads and pasta. Sports Bar and TAB features simple counter meals and offers beer on tap.Hotel Waterloo Bay is 1,150 feet from Wynnum Shopping Center and 2,950 feet from Wynnum Golf Club. It is within a 30-minute drive of central Brisbane and the Brisbane Airport.
- We went to a party at the hotel so was great to have accommodation at the venue
- The location was central and suited our needs. Dinner in the fig restaurant was great.
- Everything the place exceeded our expectations great stay if you want a quick trip to the airport
- Comfortable roomExcellent valueConvenient locationCovered parking
- It was all good, the Restaurant was great as well. The staff were all good and helpful.
Nightcap at Springwood Hotel
Featuring an on-site restaurant and a bar, Springwood Hotel is located in Logan, just a 15-minute drive from Brisbane CBD. TAB is also on site, and free parking is provided.Each room is equipped with air conditioning, a TV and a fridge. Guests can prepare tea and coffee using an electric kettle. Towels are included in the private bathroom.Hotel Springwood is a 30-minute drive from Gold Coast. Brisbane Airport is a 20-minute drive away.The on-site bistro offers traditional pub food, along with a range of drinks.
- The upgrade to this property are great and have modernized a tired hotel. Good food and great location.
- Loved the breakfast kit such a simple idea and very effective very friendly and great greeting on arrival central position for our needs great value for money
- We loved how close and convenient it was to get food and alcohol with an all you can eat buffet unfortuntely, didnt have time for this going to a concert, a McDonalds, Subway, Dan Murphys and Coles all within a few metres in the centre. Being smokers, it was good to be able to have one outside the room and not have to leave the area altogether.
- It was greatClean and modernGreat value for money only issue is sometimes the noice of traffic was a bit loud
- The service and the late night checkin.the manager who was working that night was very helpful and quick at getting us accommodation
Springwood Tower Apartment Hotel
The Springwood Tower Apartment Hotel features a gaming lounge bar, 3 restaurants and free covered parking. It is located between Brisbane and Gold Coast, just 6 miles from Garden City Shopping Center. It includes modern, self-contained apartments with free wired internet access.The spacious apartments have a lounge area with a DVD player and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each has laundry facilities. The attached kitchen includes a dishwasher, an oven, a fridge and a microwave.There is covered barbecue area with seating. Guests can work out in the gym or unwind in the sauna room.Springwood Tower is 3.5 miles from Logan Entertainment Centre and 7 miles from the Anz Stadium. It is 12 miles from central Brisbane and 38 miles from Gold Coast. Brisbane Airport is 20 miles away.
- Plenty of living space Balconies Room facilities Indian restaurant downstairs Friendly and helpful staff
- Great value for money. three bedroom apartment was very roomy and clean. Great for a group of friends.
- Reception were awesome sorted things out next day security was justified he done a great job as my cousin had the key to get it but wasnt on list so wasnt aloud to go up or to room until I came showed him my Id which is a good hotel policy staff were all friendly from cleaners to managers good place to stay
- The Staff were very friendly and helpful, they couldnt do enough for us. The apartment while a little dated was immaculately clean.
- I liked the space and the ability to have family/friends come and visit. The reception and housekeeping staff were helpful and knowledgeable
Boasting a swimming pool, a fitness center and a café, Hotel Gloria is located in the heart of Springwood. It offers rooms with free wired internet and a private balcony.The air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a DVD player. Each room has a desk, a refrigerator and tea/coffee making facilities.Guest can prepare a meal in the barbecue area, or enjoy the sun on the terrace. The hotel also offers conference facilities. The on-site restaurant, American Bourbon Bar and Grill, serves American inspired food. Room services are also available for dinner at the property.Gloria Hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from Brisbane, and 35 minutes’ drive from Brisbane Airport. The Gold Coast is a 45-minute drive away.
- The American Style restaurant was incredible! A little taste of home. The staff were friendly and helpful . Rooms were good and the daily service was diligent. I was perfectly located within walking distance to our conference and stores
- It is definitely a comfy stay and the staff are very polite.
- Close to what I needed, appeared to be really clean and staff were friendly
- Amazing staff, very friendly smiles and understanding at the front desk thanks heaps for the night away from home
- due to covid the breakfast was in a box which was really nice thank you. It was really close to my job and nearby shops werent far at all. Alot of restaurants nearby to choose from
Travelodge Hotel Garden City Brisbane
One of our top picks in Brisbane. Located opposite the popular Garden City Shopping Mall, this quiet hotel offers free parking, a 24-hour reception and a courtyard with outdoor seating. It offers air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen cable TV.All rooms have a kitchenette with a microwave and a tea and coffee maker. Each room has a work desk and guests receive 100MBs of free WiFi per 24 hours.Travelodge Garden City is only 5 minutes’ drive from Brisbane Showground, and 15 minutes’ drive from central Brisbane. Brisbane Airport is a 25-minute drive away.There are also a number of restaurants and cafés within a 10-minute walk.
- The staff here are incredible thanks especially to Janey during our last stay. The rooms are always spotless and everything works. Great water pressure for showers and comfy beds. Its quiet even though its in a busy area. Its a bit more expensive than other options in the very crowded Brisbane market but its worth it.
- This is a great economy motel. Its more expensive than many other budget accommodation options in Brisbane but much better in quality than most. They are taking Covid very seriously so its a fantastic place to stay if you have medical conditions that leave you immune compromised like me. They complete thorough contact tracing procedures on your arrival and they even take your temperature during the checkin process!
- The staff here go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Theres always someone at the front desk ready with a cheery welcome and smile as you go by . Its also probably the cleanest motel we have ever stayed at. Its obvious that their Covid safety plans are actually put into action rather than being just notices stuck onto the walls.
- Friendly staff and the room was comfortable and good location.
- Simple to find and so close to the shopping Centre and bus stop. The staff were so very friendly and helpful
Looking for: Best Hotels in Thornlands