Interalpen-Hotel Tyrol GmbH
Located on the Seefeld Plateau, the 5-star superior Interalpen-Hotel Tyrol features a large spa area with an indoor and an outdoor pool. The spacious rooms offer free WiFi and a balcony with views of the Inn Valley and the mountains.The luxurious spa area with its Tyrolean sauna village and a pool with panoramic views is over 17 ft² in size, making it one of the largest in the Alps.All rooms and suites at the Interalpen are luxuriously furnished in a modern Tyrolean style.The restaurants serve an extensive range of dishes for every taste. Half-board includes a 6-course dinner with a choice of dishes and salad and cheese buffets. Different theme buffets are provided on a regular basis.Located at 5 feet above sea level, Hotel Tyrol is an ideal starting point for hikes and mountain bike tours. Parking is available free of charge at Interalpen-Hotel Tyrol.
- Very nice and spacious hotel, excellent food, amazing and extremely friendly staff, pefect spa
- Many thing are great we were welcomed with some fruits the parking is free and very nice an comfortable the room is clean an spacious and the bathroom is excellent all the staff were nice and helpful the restaurant is very nice with great service the kid club is awesome with very friendly staff they have a nice playground as well Maybe some suggestions to improve adding coffee machine to the rooms adding a few middle eastern dishes to the breakfast. Having said that, the breakfast had a wide selection maybe have some symbols on the dinner menu indicating alcohol, pork, …etc.
- The breakfast and dinner variety and arrangements The swimming pool facilitiesThe hotel location Varity of trails
- Every single thing. The extend that the staff do to make their customers feel relaxed. Amazing job, keep it up
- Everyone and everything was perfect. This hotel is tremendously well managed and the facilities, services and ambience is top tier.
Surrounded by a 66 ft² park, the quietly located 5-star luxury Astoria Resort offers panoramic views of the mountains around Seefeld. The 4700-m² Alpin-Active-Spa complex was awarded again with 3 lilis (17 points) by the Relax Guide and features a big interconnected indoor and outdoor pool, a 50 feet long heated sports pool, a brine hot tub and a 800-m² natural swimming pond.Astoria Resort’s exclusive spa area features several saunas, a modern fitness room, a Kneipp basin, heated waterbeds, and a relaxation area with bar and open fireplace. A wide range of massages, baths and beauty treatments is offered.By holding this prize Astoria Resort counts as one of the best Wellness hotels, one of the top-15 in pool water hygiene hotels and it is one of the top 15 gourmet hotels.As the only restaurant in Seefeld, the Astoria’s restaurant was awarded one toque (14 points) by Gault Millau for the 10th time. The rich breakfast buffet is served until 11:00. In the evening 5- or 6-course meals, various buffets, and a selection of fine wines are served in the restaurant.The spacious, individually designed rooms and suites are elegantly furnished and offer free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV, a mini-bar, and a bathroom.Astoria Resort offers many activities such as Yoga, Pilates, meditation, aqua fitness, Qi Gong, Nordic walking, and guided cross-country ski tours. A cross-country ski run is right outside the hotel.Guests can use ski waxing station and a ski storage room with a ski boot dryer. In summer, electric bicycles can be rented. Free private parking is available on site, and additionally a garage is available on request.The center of Seefeld is about a 7-minute walk away from Resort Astoria. It can also be reached with the free public bus.
- spa , room , service victoria was amazing service
- Friendly staff . Well equipped facilities Nice view of trees and flowers Tasty food
- The professionalism of the staff. The SPA is remarkable with highlevel therapists.The interior design and the details are fascinating.The views from the balcony of the room are just incredible.
- Modern hotel with the amazing spa area. Very good service.
- superfriendly staff, various great swimming pools, fantastic food, newly design dining room, romantic terrace, eMTBs for rent and easy!, very professional and friendly staff, ownerrun hotel where you see the owner take care of her guests
NIDUM – Casual Luxury Hotel
Opening in December 2016, NIDUM – Casual Luxury Hotel offers an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a 4.9 ft² spa area with a hot tub, several saunas, massage treatments and a cosmetic studio, located in Mösern bei Seefeld and 0.6 mi from the Gschwandtkopf Ski Area.Each of the spacious rooms and suites comes with a furnished south-facing balcony or terrace with mountain views, a tablet, an Illy espresso machine, a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar, a safety deposit box, and an en-suite modern bathroom with bathrobes.The saunas of the spa area include a sauna with panoramic views, a Bio sauna, and a steam bath. Guests benefit from a library with over 2,000 books.Free WiFi is available in all areas, and complimentary garage parking is offered to guests. Innsbruck Airport is 9.9 mi away.
- Where do I start? The moment you step in the hotel you feel like you made the right choice. The decor is modern and inspiring, the rooms are big and the attention to detail is just superb. From the cozy all wooden construct to the small spa carry bag packed with slippers and towels it seems that they thought about everything to make your stay unforgettable. The spa area was an obvious highlight as the outdoor pool and whirlpool sits in front of a jaw dropping mountain view. There are multiple choice of saunas and one very special sauna with the same amazing view. The food experience was no different as both of the breakfast and dinner meals were very good with a rich buffet for breakfast and a multiple choice 5 course meal for dinner.Finally I got to praise the staff as every single one of the member we contacted with was very kind and helpful completing the experience to be a really fantastic one, and one we cant wait to have again. Thank you.
- Amazing spa facilities. Great breakfast and dinner! The views were absolutely incredible. You cant beat it.
- Amazing location and viewVery friendly and helpful staffFree parking
- The beds where wonderful and everything was like expect. A little pricy food.
- Service, food, staff and facilities were excellent. The wellness area was quite nice and with outstanding views.
Inntaler Hof is a family-run hotel in the small village of Mösern in the Seefeld Olympic Region, offering panoramic views of the Inn Valley. The spa area includes several saunas and steam baths, a sun bed, and an indoor pool. Massages and beauty treatments are available.Bathrobes and sauna towels for the unique spa area are provided in the rooms and apartments. All units feature a balcony.The xtended half-board consists of a rich breakfast buffet with many natural products, a light lunch buffet, and homemade cakes in the afternoon. In the evening, a 4-course dinner with a choice of dishes and a salad buffet is served.A gala dinner and a theme night with a buffet featuring Tyrolean and international specialties are hosted once a week. Nonalcoholic drinks from the juice bar as well as coffee are freely available.The Inntaler Hof’s large sun terrace overlooks the mountains and the valley.The Seefeld Plateau is a world-famous center for cross-country skiing. You can access the runs directly at the hotel. The free ski bus takes you from Mösern to the valley stations of Seefeld’s ski areas.In summer many hiking, bicycling and mountain bike trails can be found around the hotel.
- My husband and I stayed at Inntaler Hof for a cross country ski and wellness week. The room was clean and cozy, breakfast and dinner were amazing, and gorgeous trails were just a short walk away. Wonderful alternative to Seefeld if you want to avoid the crowds the area was quiet with lovely views and walking trails. We are already planning our next trip!
- The view is spectacular! The room is nice and large with comfortable beds. Restaurant was excellent breakfast and dinner both were top class. We also really appreciated the token gift we received from the property upon checking out, a lovely touch!
- Fantastic property, everybody was very nice and helpful. Great hospitality, thank you very much!
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The prepared meals were excellent. And the views were amazing. The pool was a good size, and the available foosball table Kickertisch, pool table, and pingpong kept the kids busy. Skiing in the area was good for all skill levels, though I think experts could run out of options quickly. Seefeld offers a great, scenic downtown area, with a cozy feel, but everything you need.
- Excellent Hotel, with great view and facilities. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Great food!
Krumers Alpin – Your Mountain Oasis
Located a 10-minute walk from the center of Seefeld and 500 feet from the Rosshütte cable car, the Krumers Alpin – Your Mountain Oasis is a 4-star superior hotel featuring a renovated 11 ft² spa area with an all-year 787 ft² large indoor and outdoor pool, a ski storage with a ski boot dryer, 4 conference rooms, an underground car park and car ports. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.The Krumers Alpin – Your Mountain Oasis includes a large sauna area with a Finnish sauna, a laconium, an aroma-infused steam room, an Alpine herb steam room, an ice room with ice fountain, a tepidarium with heated stone loungers, 2 solariums, and a gym with TechnoGym and Precor equipment and an exercise room. A wide range of massage and beauty treatments is available as well.The spacious rooms include a flat-screen satellite TV, a mini-bar, and a bathroom with hairdryer. All rooms include a bag with bathrobes, slippers, and bathing towels.The generous half board includes a breakfast buffet, cakes in the afternoon, a 5-course dinner menu or a choice of dishes or buffet with vegetarian, vegan and allergen-free dishes. The cuisine is a contemporary interpretation of Austrian classics and international favorites.Guests can relax in the elegant AlpIn bar, in the library, on the sun terrace, and in the winter garden. An afternoon snack with coffee and cakes is served.In summer, several hiking and biking trails, including theme trails, such as the Mental Power Trail, e-bike and mountain bike trails and a roller ski trail. Several lakes with public bathing beaches and golf clubs are in the vicinity.
- Excellent resort. Big and very well maintained rooms. Great terrace. Comfortable beds. Nice view. Excellent breakfast!!
- Everything was perfect I just wish they had a childrens playroom!
- Comfortable bed, very clean, and wonderful staff.
- Spa and pool very nice. Fitness room with great equipment and nice view. Restaurant has diversity of excellent food and very good service.
- I liked the view , the staff are helpfull and kind
One of our best sellers in Seefeld in Tirol! Vitalhotel Kaiserhof is located in Mösern high above the Inn Valley, this 4-star hotel is just a 20-minute walk from the center of Seefeld. The rooms offer free wired internet and a south-facing balcony.The rooms at Vitalhotel Kaiserhof feature a mini-bar, a seating area, and a bathroom with hairdryer.Spa facilities include an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam bath and several hot tubs. Massage and beauty treatments are also available.Guests staying at Vitalhotel Kaiserhof enjoy a snack in the afternoon. Furthermore guests can have a cross-country ski equipment for free. The 155 mi ski trail is 656 foot away from this property.Free private parking is available on site. At a small surcharge, the use of the surrounding cross-country ski runs and ski bus are offered to guests.
- Very friendly staff and good breakfast included. View is wonderful from the balcony.
- We stayed in this hotel for 1 day in transit from Italy to Germany. The room is big enough, with a balcony, a couch and a very comfortable bed. We had bathrobe and towels in a nice basket waiting for us in the room. The staff was very nice, paying attention to all our needs. The breakfast is quite simple in terms of diversity, no luxury in there but it offers all what it is required to start your day. What we liked the most is the superb view from balcony. We for sure want to return for a longer stay in the hotel.
- Big room with terrace, very good breakfast. Everything easy going!
- wellness, sunny terrace with nice view, breakfast
- Amazing view, great breakfast and helpful staff. We booked on the road, an hour before arrival and were warmly welcomed.
Krumers Post Hotel & Spa
The 4-star superior Krumers Post Hotel & Spa is located in the center of Seefeld’s pedestrian zone. It offers a large spa area spread over 4 floors with a panoramic pool, free parking, and free Wi-Fi in all rooms.The rooms at Krumer’s Spa Hotel are renovated in 2016 and offer a balcony or a terrace as well as views of the Tyrolean mountains.The 8.2 ft² spa area is spread includes a steam bath, an infrared cabin, a ladies’ sauna, and a solarium. The relaxation area with waterbeds provides for absolute relaxation, while the Leisure Lounge features Swiss stone pine wood, loungers and a 36°C warm pool with underwater massage loungers and panoramic mountain views. The spa area is only available for guests of age 16 years and older.Half board includes a buffet breakfast, an afternoon snack, a 5-course dinner, as well as juices, tea and fresh fruit all day long in the spa area. Guest can enjoy dishes prepared by Chef Julius Polak, who is awarded with 1 toque.The golf course is only a 2-minute walk away from Krumers Post Hotel. Hotel guests get a 35% discount on green fees. You will also get a 20% discount on ski rental.
- Excellent property. Attentive staff and the food was amazing. The Spa was large and very nice. I will be back again!
- On our way back home from Italy we decided to stay a few nights in a wellness resort. Eyecatcher and trigger to book was the Spa and wellnessarea. IT was a perfect choice. High quality facilities in a family hotel. We even extensed our stay. Also the breakfast and dinerservice was excellent. Al the small amenities were looked after with maximum care.
- Everything was wonderful. I strongly recommend this hotel. It was in the middle of Seefeld and everything was near
- Hotel itself is lovely and rooms are spacious. The spa and sauna is a highlight for sure.
- Very friendly Staff and restaurant food was excellent.
One of our best sellers in Seefeld in Tirol! A 5-minute walk from the Gschwandtkopf Ski Area and Seefeld’s pedestrian zone, Mountains Hotel offers a large spa area with an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free underground parking with space for motorbikes. Cross-country ski runs are right outside.Spa facilities include a hot tub, a sauna with panoramic mountain views, a saltwater steam bath, massage showers, an outdoor pool with an integrated hot tub, and an infrared cabin. A wide range of massage treatments is available, and there is a modern fitness room.The spacious rooms are furnished in an elegant Alpine style and feature a balcony, cable TV, and a bathroom.Mountains Hotel restaurant features a winter garden and serves traditional Tyrolean cuisine and international dishes. A rich breakfast buffet is served in the morning.Internet terminals are available free of charge. Guests receive reduced green fees at 2 nearby golf courses.The Olympia Sports and Congress Center and the Seekirchl church, Seefeld’s landmark, are directly opposite. A free ski bus to the Gschwandtkopf and Rosshütte Ski Areas stops 150 feet away. Indoor and outdoor tennis courts are only a 2-minute walk away, and an ice rink is next door. A locker for sports equipment is provided for each room free of charge.
- The staff were extremely friendly! We were traveling with a midsized dog, and one of the wait staff seemed offput, but everyone else was so nice and wonderful, that this is why well go back!The included breakfast was also wonderful! They had an egg chef, that was happy to make you eggs however you wanted, when you wanted! I wish I had that every day!
- Amazing breakfast was included in the price. Super good! Beds are comfortable. Rooms spacious. Wait staff in dining area were all very accommodating and professional.
- We were very satisfied with the staff, service, food and facilities. The location is perfect for all outdoor adventures and still nearby the city and train. The creek and walking path in front of the hotel makes walks with your dog easy and relaxing. Also great for joggers! Will visit again.
- Such a friendly staff! I would go back in a heartbeat. Very clean, delicious breakfast and dinner, and the hotel is in the heart of the mountains
- We had a great couple of nights here. Pool and spa facilities were great, breakfast and dinner was very good and the staff were extremely friendly, especially the restaurant team. Great location, 5 minute walk from centre of town. Nice views from the balcony at the front of the hotel.
The Hotel Klosterbräu, a former 16th-century monastery, is a luxurious 5-star hotel in the center of Seefeld. It features a large spa area with an indoor pool and a large outdoor pool. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.The award-winning 13 ft² spa area includes various saunas, steam baths, and relaxation areas, as well as 2 private spas. Guests can relax in front of the open fireplace by the indoor pool.Every morning, a large breakfast buffet is offered. Half-board includes a 6-course-dinner. For a special aperitif or wine tasting, the Klosterbräu features a 500-year-old wine cellar. Drinks are available in several bars and the traditional Austrian beer hall.Incorporating thick walls and vaulted ceilings, all rooms are designed with a seating area and a mini-bar. The bathrooms are well-equipped with luxurious amenities.
- much and generous installations. very friendly staff.
- we loved the variety of the breakfast served until 11.00 ! and the dishes that were served at dinner the infrastructure of the hotel is excellent, the new gym as well as the brand new whirlpool is a nice highlight where you can enjoy the panorama of the alps the hotel staff was superb at accommodating to all our needs, from organising sports activities outside the hotel to providing great tipps for excursions as it is a family run hotel, it was a joy to see how much the family is involved in making your stay an enjoyable experience especially the historic house tour with Alois and the sunrise hike with Clemens above all, the hotel went above and beyond to ensure the safety of all guests during Covid19
- Just right in the city center.We enjoyed lazy weekend with only eating, sleeping, relaxing in sauna and walking around the town.The interior of the hotel is very interesting by itself.
- Top Spa Facilities and one of the most atmospheric wine cellars
- Wan of the best hotels i have ever bean The hotel is marvelest The oners are grate staff are exelant Spa is perfect We didnt want to live !In 1 word Wow!!!!!
Natur & Spa Hotel Lärchenhof 4 Stars Superior
The Lärchenhof & Spa is in a very calm and sunny area on a small hill, with a wonderful view of the village of Seefeld and the surrounding Alps. It features a wide range of spa treatments based on organic products and fine cuisine.Combining a pleasant atmosphere and an individual and personal guest service with comfortable rooms, an excellent cuisine and a fine selection of wines, the Lärchenhof provides international hospitality with a Tyrolean flair.The hotel has a varied sports and hiking program every day during summer.
- Great atmosphere. A lot of young people in our age. Very nice staff and comfortable hotel.
- Nice place to stay only bed was a bit too hard and compressed so not that comfortable to sleep on. Reception very friendly. Staff in the restuarant looked a little fed at times. Overall a nice stay.
- The dining staff were great courteous and professional. Nice size hotel not too big.
- The views were absolutely beautiful and we enjoyed our spacious room. The lobby and decor were wonderful. The little adjoining restaurant up the hill was simply a lovely location with warm and friendly service, and the food was very good too. The breakfast staff were also very warm and inviting.
- The Breakfast was AAALocation a bit away from the center but there is a busrute 45 min. and the hotel has a shuttle service in the morning.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Telfs-Buchen