Hotel Villa De Betanzos
One of our top picks in Betanzos.Hotel Villa De Betanzos is located in Betanzos and offers nice rooms. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Each bright room at Hotel Villa De Betanzos has simple, modern décor. There is air conditioning, heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The Restaurant – Coffee Shop of Hotel Villa De Betanzos serves Spanish cuisine.Betanzo’s charming Old Town and Santiago Church are 10 minutes’ walk away. Plaza de los Hermanos García Naveira is 800 feet from Hotel Villa De Betanzos. The Mendo and Mandeo Rivers are less than 0.6 mi away. The property is 800 feet from Plaza de los Hermanos García Naveira.Playa de Miño Beach, Playa de Sada Beach, and Playa de Gandario Beach are a 15-minute drive away from the property. A Coruña is 16 mi away, while Santiago de Compostela is 28 mi from the hotel.
- Large room in interesting building. Excellent staff.
- The staff were super friendly and helpful. I have no complaints. The hotel is in a good location for the Camino Ingles.
- Decent sized rooms, comfortable beds, good shower. Breakfast in cafe next door was excellent.
Spacious corner room (called Camino Portugues) on high floor. Spotless, beautiful bathroom and tub for soaking. Very comfortable. Air con worked great and was appreciated. Not in historic town center, but close to cafes and restaurants. Easy to begin walking again in the morning.
Continental breakfast was not included in our rate (additional €7/per person) and we declined. Elevator was welcome treat at the end of the day.
- On the Camino great staff that spoke english. Very helpful.
Hotel San Marcus
Nuevo Hotel San Marcus in Porta features a garden and a terrace. This 2-star hotel offers free WiFi. Guests can enjoy garden views.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, some accommodations at Nuevo Hotel San Marcus also offer a balcony. Guest rooms include a desk.Santiago de Compostela is 29 miles from the accommodation, while A Coruña is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 22 miles from Nuevo Hotel San Marcus.
- Buen desayuno para encarar una jornada más del Camino.
- El desayuno, hay cosas ,y te sirves cuando quieres, pero no hay nadie
- Habitaciones nuevas, chica de recepcion muy amable y desayuno incluido.
Habitación amplia y confortable.
Muy amable el personal
- El hotel ha sido reformado. En concreto la cama me pareció muy cómoda.
HOTEL PARRILLADA TERRANOVA
Located in Oza dos Ríos, HOTEL PARRILLADA TERRANOVA features a restaurant, bar, shared lounge, and free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. There is free private parking and the property provides paid airport shuttle service.At the hotel each room includes a closet, a TV and a private bathroom.Guests at HOTEL PARRILLADA TERRANOVA can enjoy a continental breakfast.A Coruña is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Sada is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 17 miles from HOTEL PARRILLADA TERRANOVA.
- Fue genial la atención de todo el personal. Amabilidad maxima y atención perfecta La habitación triple muy espaciosa, muy limpia y servicio perfecto. Lo único es que esta un poco apartado pero el entorno es magnífico. A poca distancia de Betanzos y Coruña. Volvería sin dudarlo. Calidad/precio muy bien. El desayuno por 5 euros merece la pena
- La amabilidad de la gente y la calidad de la comida, la limpieza, el confort, la ubicación, todo!
- Relación calidad-precio muy buena , personal muy amable.
Muy buen desayuno a buen precio
Las cenas geniales tanto la parrillada como los mariscos
La buena aceptación de la mascota
Buena habitación,camas cómodas
- La amabilidad del personal y el restaurante. La cena estaba buenísima. Lo cogimos porque íbamos de paso en ruta con coche y con mascota por Galicia y la verdad que muy bien todo.
Casa rural Arrebol
Located in Parga, Casa rural Arrebol has a restaurant, shared lounge, garden, and free WiFi. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the hotel, rooms contain a closet. At Casa rural Arrebol the rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Guests at Casa rural Arrebol will be able to enjoy activities in and around Parga, like hiking.Lugo is 26 miles from the hotel, while Betanzos is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 36 miles from Casa rural Arrebol.
- Wonderful place, only small diversion from Camino. The hostess was very sweet. The food is fantastic.
- Restaurant was great. The room’s AC/ heating came through the floor and was great, the bathroom floor was hot and the bedroom floor was cold. Shower was new and worked great. The woman who ran the place was terrific.
- Our amazing host Lola and her glorious cooking. Make sure you have dinner. Farmhouse is beautifully and tastefully restored. We loved it all. Thank you Lola.
- Stay here, if you are anywhere nearby. A quiet refuge where I was greeted by a playful Spanish greyhound and an older mixed breed dog. Stone everywhere, but fully modern. Attached restaurant offerings among the best I encountered over 3 wks in Spain. I could have stayed here a week and read in the sunny yard, “guarded” by the crazy dogs and eating nightly like royalty.
- The staff were extremely helpful and accommodating from start to finish. The building is a true gem and the area extremely peaceful.
Hotel Rural Bi Terra
Located between Miraz and Sobrado, on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route Hotel Rural Bi Terra is housed in a traditional building with exposed stones walls. Free shuttle service for pilgrims is offered.Nicely decorated, each heated room comes a private bathroom. Some rooms have a lounge area and a spa bath.Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and restaurant serving traditional dishes. There is a terrace with views of the mountains and of the surroundings.Lugo is 16 mi from Hotel Rural Bi Terra, while Sarria is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42 mi from the property. Free WiFi is provided, and a free private parking is available on-site.
- This place is awesome. Dinner was absolutely amazing and the hostess prepared it according to our vegetarian diet preference. Wonderful room, big jacuzzi, cute little balcony. We had a great stay.
- Excellent food and Javier was great. They picked us up from the Camino (in O Lagoa) and Javier drew us a map to show us how to rejoin the trail from the hotel in Friol.
- The staff spoke English and were friendly, helpful and fun. We recommend this very highly. So far we have spent40 nights in Spain- almost a different place every night. This was by far the best.
- The premises were so beautiful and pastoral. The room was very comfortable, and Nerea and Javier could not have been more hospitable and helpful. Nerea is charming and kind, and Javier is an excellent chef! It exceeded my expectations in every way. Can’t wait until I can come back again.
- We were short time in this object, but it was good place
Rectoral de Cines
Siutated in rural Galicia, this restored monastery offers a free Wi-Fi zone and stylish rooms with a flat-screen TV and countryside views. Free bicycle rental and free parking are available.Rectoral de Cines’s restaurant serves traditional Galician dishes based on seasonal produce. Specialties include local fish and seafood and chicken cooked in wine. You can also try the delicious homemade desserts.Rooms at Rectoral de Cines have hardwood floors and elegant, country-style décor. Each heated room has a seating area and a private bathroom.The Rectoral is just 5 mi from the Medieval town of Betanzos. The nearby A6 and AP9 Motorways offer easy access to La Coruña, 16 mi away. Sada and Miño Beaches are within a 30-minute drive.
- Amazing countryside location – reminded me of a villa in Tuscany. Felt like a spa. Incredible historic feel.
- The large bedroom, amazing staff, fantastic food and beautiful property. It was off the path, however there were arrangements to pick up and drop off to resume the Camino the next day.
- Breakfast with a difference and what an absolutely wonderful location!!!!!!!!
- Beautiful and quite hotel, the property and the rooms were fabulous. The decor was beautiful. The breakfast was superb and the service was excellent.
We had a fabulous dinner in Rectoral that night which was really authentic and wholesome.
The staff were so helpful and accommodating.
Hotel Garelos Betanzos
Garelos is set in the center of Betanzos, and is ideal for those wanting to explore this small city. It has free Wi-Fi.The rooms are all spacious and have hardwood floors. They have their own air conditioning, TV and safe.There is a lounge and a cafeteria. Throughout the hotel you will find original artworks by local artists.The town of Betanzos has had a long and fascinating history. The city of La Coruña is about 14 miles away. On-site parking is available on request.
- Staff was helpful in directing us to dinner locations. Fruit-infused tea on arrival and 24-hour espresso machine in lobby. Heated towel rack in bathroom. Great buffet breakfast.
- Hotel was nicely appointed, spacious rooms, nice toiletry items, big towels. Breakfast buffet was very good, fresh fruits, pastries, cheese and meat selections, coffee, tea, etc. Staff very professional and helpful making dinner suggestions.
- The front desk staff, all shifts, was amazing. The rooms were very clean, although the facilities are older. The property is close enough to the historic center of the city, a 3 minute walk, without being in the middle of the action.
- In addition to the excellent location, the staff was very helpful. In particular, Begonia at the front desk went out of her way to help us. I recommend this hotel without reservation.
- Fantastic front desk staff! Helped secure taxi transport and dinner spot. Nice breakfast to start the day.
Lar da Mota
Lar da Mota is offering accommodations in Arzúa. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom, while some have a garden view. The rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 18 miles from Lar da Mota, while A Coruña is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel A Curuxa Wellness
Providing free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool, garden and bar, Hotel A Curuxa is located in Arzúa. There’s a restaurant.At the hotel, each room includes a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A à la carte breakfast is available daily at Hotel A Curuxa.Santiago de Compostela is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Betanzos is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 19 miles from Hotel A Curuxa.
The hostess is amazing, attentive, friendly and very diligent about running the place. The rooms are nice and clean with a little patio.
The food was very nice, good selection of drinks, you don’t even have to leave the facility if u choose not to.
- This place is an oasis run by a lovely lady with excellent service and food.
Great people Mary and her daughters, personal attention and care.
Roberto the Osteopath saved us from all the pains and sore from the Camino
- I was the very first person to stay at this lovely property. The hosts were wonderful people and very helpful. The beds were comfortable and the rural setting was very relaxing. I did not have an opportunity to have dinner there but the breakfast was good, and coffee delicious. I would definetely stay here again.
My second time stay at Curuxa, it was great! Clean&quiet room into the nature, awesome hospitality. Also fantastic delicious plate of seared octopus for dinner!
I need to leave at early morning before breakfast time, so Mari provided fruits&cake&juice to me. Very comfortable and flexible response. I’m sure I’ll come back for third time.
- The hostess is amazing, attentive, friendly and very diligent about running the place. The rooms are nice and clean with a little patio.
Hotel Carlos 96
Located in Melide, Hotel Carlos 96 has a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms feature a closet.Guests at Hotel Carlos 96 can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Portomarin is 28 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from Hotel Carlos 96.
- Very kind, welcoming and helpful staff. Lovely stay. Very clean room. Good value for the price
- Everything was great! Dinner and breakfast was excellent!!!
- The young man who runs the place was exceptionally helpful to our soaking wet bunch of walkers when we arrived.
- The hotel was great, and comfortable. Three staff spoke perfect English, a rarity in Spain. The price was good and the room came with breakfast. I would recommend this place to anyone in Melide.
- The 2 brothers that run the hotel were kind and genuine. The room was great, comfortable beds, rain shower head, towel warmer in the bathroom (great to dry gloves on!) We has a balcony with a beautiful view. Excellent seafood in the restaurant for dinner and a great breakfast was included. The hotel is rated only 1 star but far nicer than the 4 star we stayed in in Sarria.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Teijeiro