Gasthof Tannen – Alm
Gasthof Tannen – Alm is located in Stummerberg, offering an award-winning restaurant and a shuttle service to the Hochzillertal Ski Area. Free WiFi and free private parking are available on site.Rooms feature a patio with mountain views and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The restaurant is member of the Tiroler Wirtshaus Association and uses for its authentic cuisine homemade and local ingredients. Guests can also visit the owner’s farm and butchery.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Mayrhofen is 9.3 mi from Gasthof Tannen – Alm, while Kitzbühel is 25 mi away. Innsbruck Airport is 26 mi from the property.
- location, everything furniture, amenities, etc. new
- Rooms very comfortable and new, great service, excellent breakfast! Spectaculair view.
- Great place, magical view of the mountains and great surroundings! Recommended!
- Beautiful location. Beatiful rooms. Would come again tomorrow.
- Uns hat alles sehr gut gefallen. Wunderbarer Urlaub.
Located in Stummerberg, Gasthof Jägerklause features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the inn each room includes a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available daily at Gasthof Jägerklause.Mayrhofen is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Tux is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Innsbruck Airport, 37 miles from Gasthof Jägerklause.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Kaltenbach. Aparthotel AlpTirol is located in Kaltenbach, 1,000 feet from Hochzillertal Cable Car. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property. A ski storage is available free of charge for all guests right at the cable car.All units have a satellite flat-screen TV. Some units feature a dining area and/or terrace. All units include a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave and toaster are also available, as well as a coffee machine. Free private parking is also available at this aparthotel. Bed linen is featured.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing and hiking.
- Location was perfect , size of the rooms was good comfort bed .
- We were a family 2 girls hotel is a few minutes walk from the elevator, we got an voucher for lockers up so we didnt carry equipment every day. The hotel was excellent Martin did everything possible to meet our needs. it is a Service from the heart. We took the twobedroom Apartmentthat what was great for a couple with two kids. Spacious, fully equipped kitchen, laundry service. On the first floor there is a cafe and breakfast. There is parking under the apartment hotel with a convenient elevator. We really enjoyed it and this contributed to the skiing holiday. Thanks, Anar family
- The apartment block was excellent, brand new, clean, and accommodating. Perfect location if you want to just ski Kaltenbach, or if you want to jump on the train and head up to Mayrhofen. We were a group of 6, the apartment was very large, and they provided us with an extra bed, so we didnt have to share.
- Clean, spacious, comfortable, with underground parking
- Appartments are very big, well equiped and super located. Staff was very helpful.
Hotel Hochzillertal 3Sterne Superior
Surrounded by the Zillertal Alps, Hotel Hochzillertal in Kaltenbach is only a 2-minute walk from the cable car. It offers a spa area and a restaurant serving light cuisine and Alpine herb specialties.All rooms are furnished in a modern Alpine style and have a flat-screen satellite TV and a bathroom.The spa area features a Finnish sauna, a bio sauna, a steam bath, an infrared cabin, and relaxation rooms. There is also a fresh-air area with a massage floor.Various treatments based on Alpine herbs are offered as well, and you can take part in activity programs both in summer and winter.The traditionally furnished restaurant serves Austrian and international cuisine, as well as special diet menus. There is also a cozy lounge with a tiled stove. The restaurant is AMA certified for its regional fruits, vegetables and seasonal meats.Guests can make use of the ski storage room and the clothes drying facilities. Free garage parking for cars and motorcycles is provided.
- The breakfast was great. The hotel is only 200 metres from the ski lift and is well established and proudly family run. It is within walking distance of the Zillertalbahn if you do not drive there. Good wifi and sauna.
- Excellent location, nice furnishings, good atmosphere in the hotel restaurant and lounge area, brilliant breakfast.
- The hotel, its staff, catering and location are superb! Its a very nice family run hotel. Kept very clean throughout. The staff and the owners are professional, kind and very hospitable. We had half board for two weeks and the food was equisite. We both have dietary restrictions gluten, dairy, lactose and they still managed to cater tasty, varied meals to us.The location is very convenient. A couple of minutes down the road to the ski lifts and also close to the Zillertal Bahn.The hotel also provides ski lockers at the main cable car station in Kaltenbach that are part of your stay so you dont have to carry your equipment back to the hotel which is a great bonus.We look forward to being back!
- This hotel is very good value for money. Its spotlessly clean. We had a lovely dinner and the breakfast buffet is very good. All the staff were very helpful. Would return and I recommend it to anyone.
- Das Hotel ist super gelegen, zentral und dennoch ruhig und die Mglichkeit, Ski und Skischuhe im Depot an der Talstation zu lassen ist sehr komfortabel. Auch super die kostenlose Tiefgarage. Das Zimmer war sehr sauber. Das Frhstck war reichhaltig und gut. Wir haben auch abends la carte im Hotelrestaurant gegessen und das war auch sehr gut.
Musik- & Erlebnishotel Pachmair
One of our top picks in Uderns. Family-run for over 500 years, Musik- & Erlebnishotel Pachmair enjoys a quiet location in the scenic village of Uderns in the Ziller Valley. Free private parking, free WiFi, a restaurant, nonsmoking rooms and daily live music are featured.When booking for 1 week or more in summer, guests can use a VW Beetle Cabrio for 1 day. 124 mi are for free.All rooms at the Pachmair are furnished in traditional Alpine style and provide satellite TV and a bathroom. Most have a balcony.Half-board consists of a breakfast buffet, afternoon snacks and themed dinner buffets. Drinks are included at dinner. Guests can also relax at the hotel bar, and WiFi access is free of charge in public areas.The spa area includes a heated outdoor pool, saunas, a hot tub, a steam bath, and 3 infrared cabins.A free ski bus goes to the Kaltenbach/Hochzillertal, Hochfügen and Spieljoch ski areas. Ski passes can be bought directly at the Musik- & Erlebnishotel Pachmair. Bicycles as well as sledges are provided free of charge.
- Musik Erliebnis Hotel Pachmair is an excellent family run place. We had an amazing time. The staff and people at the property were very friendly and helped a a lot with information and recommendations. We highly recommend the half board option. The food was excellent. I am a vegetarian but the hotel made sure that I had more than enough food choices. We look forward to coming back to the property for a winter vacation.
- Super friendly staff, excellent breakfast, super clean room, large bath. Pool is small, but wow!
- Except for the comments above, EVERYTHING WAS EXCELLENT!! The breakfast is superb.. and every meal weve chosen for dinner were very delicious! Even the afternoon cakes were so yummy. The young man at the reception is exceptionally friendly and very good at his job, and speaks fluent English. Very helpful and made us feel very welcome. All other personnel were friendly too. Also good is that they scheduled music events in the evening at the bar.
- Its very friendly and you can feel a nice energy there
- Fast Check In, comfortable rooms/beds, delicous breakfast!
Das kleine Hotel Ortner
One of our top picks in Stumm. The family-run Das kleine Hotel Ortner is located in the center of Stumm, 0.6 mi from the ski area Hochzillertal. Austrian and international dishes are served at the on-site restaurant and the roof terrace offers views of the surrounding Alps.All rooms come with a bathroom which is fitted with a hairdryer and a shower or a bathtub. Some rooms come with a balcony and the suite features a living area with a sofa bed.Massages can also be requested at Hotel Ortner. An infrared cabin is provided for your relaxation and free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. You can sunbathe on the terrace and borrow bicycles for exploring the area.Guided hiking tours are organized on a regular basis and there is a storage room for bicycles and ski equipment provided at the hotel.A buffet breakfast is served daily and a welcome drink is offered upon arrival. Drinks can be enjoyed at the lounge bar and there is a common room with Sky TV channels.Shuttle services from and to the Jenbach Train Station can be requested. The thermal baths in Fügen are 5.6 mi away and the closest bus stop is just 50 feet from Das kleine Hotel Ortner.
- Location is nice, very close to ski resort Hochzillertal. Breakfast was ok, but could be better. Very nice and friendly staff. Ski storage equipped with boot dryers. Private parking is available at no extra cost.
- Lovely hotel. Really clean comfortable rooms and very friendly welcome.
- Super schnes Hotel mit excellenten Pasta Lokal. Wrden upgegradet und htten Suite mit wunderschnen Panorama Ausblick. Sehr nette Menschen da.
- Freundlicher Empfang. Hoteleigentmer sowie das gesamte Personal sehr freundlich und Aufmerksam. Mein Zimmer war gross und gerumig im 3. Stock entsprach jedoch nicht den Bildern auf Booking.com. Auf der Etage gab es eine extra Dachterrasse fr alle Gste, die ganztgig zugnglich war. Gute Lage am Dorfende. Somit nicht viel Durchfahrtsverkehr. Ausreichende Parkpltze drumherum. Frhstck war OK. Das hausinterne Restaurant lapasta war erstklassig!!! Tolle Kche. Alles in allem war es ein schner Aufenthalt in einem kleinen familiren Hotel, welches ich jederzeit gerne wieder buchen wrde.
- wir waren als Radlergruppe unterwegs und wurden sehr freundlich empfangen. Der Wscheservice war uns sehr willkommen und das Restaurant ist ausgezeichnet.
Hotel Zum Pinzger
The friendly, family-run Hotel Zum Pinzger offers a quiet and idyllic location in the picturesque village of Stumm in the Ziller Valley.The bright and spacious rooms are stylishly furnished, and there is a balcony in every room.The hotel restaurant serves international specialties as well as traditional Tyrolean delicacies. Half-board comprises a rich breakfast buffet and a 5-course dinner with a choice of dishes and a salad buffet.The valley station of the new Hochfügen-Hochzillertal ski region is only one mile from Hotel Zum Pinzger.
- Bed very comfortable. I received an upgrade in the size of my room which was a nice surprise.
- The location is great, just a few minutes from the ski lift. The staff are friendly and helpful. The room was great with a nice view of the village and mountains, and the shower was hot.We stayed half board and the dinners were excellent
- Friendly staff. Hotels location is good near to the main road.Extremely good foods on friendly price.
- Very friendly staff. The dinner was excellent. The wellness area is well developed, with several features and spacious. Everything you need for a comfortable stay is present. I would recommed this hotel.
- Auergewhnlich gute Kche, sehr nettes Personal, groe Zimmer, schallgeschtzte Fenster, sehr schne Lage. Alles Bestens, wir kommen gerne wieder!
Das Kaltenbach – ApartHotel
Located in Kaltenbach, 1,300 feet from the Hochzillertal Ski Area, Das Kaltenbach – ApartHotel offers rooms and self-catering accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden with barbecue facilities, a wellness area and an outdoor and indoor swimming pool. Free parking spaces are available on site.The units at the Kaltenbach – ApartHotel all come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and private bathroom facilities. In addition, the apartments feature a living area with a sofa and a well-equipped kitchen.Breakfast is served daily at the property. Guests can also take advantage of a snack bar and both the closest restaurant and grocery shop are 1,650 feet away.The aparthotel´s wellness area consists of a sauna, a fitness center and a steam bath. A massage service can be organized on request.Additional facilities include a games room, a ski storage room and free bicycles. Several hiking trails start on the premises and Innsbruck Airport is 25 mi away.
- Overall we had a great stay, the hotel is beautiful and every detail of the design is very well thought through. The spa area and the pool are amazing and not too crowded. The surrounding garden area, the panoramic walk, the stables etc. are also beautiful and add to the experience. We were upgraded to a very big apartment upon arrival, as our booking had apparently been initially overlooked. The owner was extremely helpful and kind and personally suggested hiking routes that were suitable for us. It also seems to be great for families with children just observational.
- An awesome place to stay in.Great staff very helpful and easy going. The location is quiet and the apartment were we stayed is fully equipped. Thank you hotel Das Kaltenbach for making my stay enjoyable.
- Warm hospitality, high quality of maintenance, excellent and cozy design of the appartment, excellent spa and swimming pool, quiet and relaxing place
- Great amenities and equipment. Good for children.
- We had a wonderful week here. The spa area was beautiful and relaxing, the room was great with a stunning view, and the breakfasts were really, really good.
Mari Pop Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Ried im Zillertal. Mari Pop Hotel is located in the heart of the skiing region Zillertaler Alps and offers rooms with balcony, satellite TV and free Wifi. Free parking is also available on site.The on-site spa features an indoor pool, 3 sauna areas indoor and outdoor, a steam room, solarium and infrared cabin. There is also a rooftop spa (adults only), a family spa and a year-round outdoor pool.The Mari Pop Hotel consists of a main building and an annex building. Every room in the main building is decorated in a different style and has air conditioning. The annex building is the quiet part, very suitable for families.There is a ski storage room and a ski boots dryer in every building.Breakfast is offered not à la carte but with a daily changing menu and service of a waiter. An afternoon snack is also available for guests.The property offers bars and a restaurant that is located over 3 stories, offering a long table for everybody in the main building. Guests can enjoy home made and regional products and craft beer. There is an on- site shop where guests can purchase all the home made products.Guests can take part in various activities just like yoga, meditation classes, art nights and concerts, exhibitions and many more.A ski bus stops in front of the Mari Pop Hotel, taking guests to the Kaltenbach ski area in 5 minutes.
- Amazing hotel in a beautiful location spa, sauna, swimming pool and restaurant all amazing! Will definitely be back soon!The staff were so attentive and helpful and gave us recommendations for activities including hikes and Klettersteig routes.
- Very good breakfast, fekt like at home, extremely nice service
- Clean and tidy. Amazing staff and food is brilliant.
- Emaizing, relaxing atmosphere is the good point of Pop Down Hotel. There are most important things that I really need during my vacation, and I got ihem there!Way of organizing the restaurant with common table builts the feeling of beeing together. Always good, clean sounded music and tasty dishes make the stay very cool ! shortly speeking Scandinavian spirit in Austrian ski resort.Thank you!
- Very interesting combination of oldstyle, newstyle, inbetweenstyle and creative bricolage. Good food, very nice personnel. Will be closed the whole year 2019 for complete refurbishing.
Ried im Zillertal’s Hotel Alpina has a spa area with an indoor pool, a steam bath, sauna and solarium. Wellness treatments are available upon request. The property also has a bar, a vinotheque and an à la carte restaurant.Rooms at the Alpina have a private bathroom, satellite TV, a radio and telephone. Many units also have a balcony, and a breakfast buffet is on offer each morning.The property has a ski storage room with boot drying facilities, and a Kneipp pond can be used in summer. Guided hiking tours are offered in summer, as are children’s programs.A ski bus stops at the Alpina, the local train station is just 650 feet away, and the Hochzillertalbahn cable car is 0.7 mi away. The Fügen thermal baths are 3.7 mi away, and Achensee Lake is 22 mi away.
- Good localization. The railway station was very close. Ski bus stop just in front of hotel.
- trs bon repas du pd au repas du soir personnel dune gentillesse optionnelle le barman et le pers de salle
- Wir hatten HP. Das Essen war immer sehr gut, die Zimmer sind sauber und das Personal freundlich.
- Gutes Hotel mit super PreisLeistungsVerhltniss und tolle Lage fr verschiedene Ausflge
- Sjour fort agrable personnel au petit soin et trs sympathique. A recommander !! quipement trs correct et htel propre et spacieux.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Stummerberg