Quality Hotel Friends
This modern hotel is next to Friends Arena and Mall of Scandinavia in Arenastaden District of Solna. Stockholm city center is an 8-minute train ride away. It offers a gym, 2 saunas and a 25th-floor restaurant. WiFi is free.Flat-screen TVs,work desk and designer décor are standard at Quality Hotel Friends. All rooms feature unique, circular windows and a private bathroom with a shower or bathtub.The 25th-floor restaurant offers an à la carte menu, while the lobby restaurant serves lighter dishes. The daily breakfast buffet includes ecological options.Solna Train Station is 1,950 feet from Quality Friends Hotel. Stockholm Arlanda Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- breakfast,” “room,” and “location” all i liked
- Design of the rooms is nice, I liked the round shaped windows. Staff are friendly and helpful.
- It has a very nice location close to Westfield Mall of Scandinavia. If your room is on floor 19 or higher, you will have a very relaxing view.
- Friend staff, efficient work ethics, excellent rooms & buffet …
- Breakfast was great, and one of the staff Reinaldo, was particularly friendly and helpful. It was the first time I’ve come to Solna for work and pleasure, bringing my daughter with me – and he gave some great advice about transport around the city.
Best Western Plus Grow Hotel
Best Western Plus Grow Hotel in Solna offers a fitness center and a sauna. Guests can also enjoy parking access, airport shuttle services and room-service. Free WiFi is provided.Guest rooms at the hotel are fitted with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower and free toiletries, while certain rooms have a kitchenette. All rooms provide a desk and a kettle.Best Western Plus Grow Hotel offers a buffet breakfast. Guests also have access to the in-house restaurant, which serves Japanese, Peruvian, barbecue cuisine and/or à la carte.For guests’ convenience, the accommodations has a business center. Languages spoken at the 24-hour front desk include English and Swedish.Friends Arena is 1.4 mi from Best Western Plus Grow Hotel and Sergels Torg Square is 3.5 mi away. Sockholm Arlanda Airport is a 25 mi drive from the property while Bromma Stockholm Airport is about a 2.5 mi drive away.
Clean room, cozy bed, nice bathroom and the gym has enough to offer for doing a nice workout!
The breakfast was good. Will definitely come back the next time!
- Locations for me is good as my office is close. In addition the Atlanta bus stops just in front of the hotel.
- Super nice breakfast with a lot of selection. The room is nice and clean. The staffs are very helpful. The location is great.
- Great front desk staff, excellent breakfast. 5 minutes walk from metro station.
- We arrived quite late and did not hope to have a dinner, but the chef agreed to make some food for us, and the dinner was unexpectedly great 🙂
- Clean room, cozy bed, nice bathroom and the gym has enough to offer for doing a nice workout!
Park Inn by Radisson Solna
One of our best sellers in Solna! Housed under the same roof as Solna Shopping Mall, this hotel is within walking distance of Solna Business Park, Mall of Scandinavia and Friends Arena. It offers a top-floor sauna and gym, as well as free Wi-Fi. Solna Centrum Metro Station is 2 minutes’ walk away.All rooms at Park Inn by Radisson Stockholm Solna have satellite TV and underfloor heating in the bathrooms. Some rooms have a tea/coffee maker and mini-bar.Restaurant Flamingo serves a variety of Swedish dishes with an international twist. Light meals with an Italian flair are offered in the chic Aperitivo Bar.The eco-friendly Park Inn Stockholm Solna Hotel is a 9-minute ride from Stockholm Central Station.
- The hotel is located inside the solna centrum which is only 100 meters away from the Metro (Tunnelbana) Solna Centrum Station. I stayed there with my wife and two kids. The staff at reception were very friendly. The room was spacious and had all the amenities. The solna centrum itself closes at around 6 pm on weekends, but the hotel remains accessible through the main entrance. Also there is nice restaurant just beside the reception which is open 24 hours. The central station T-centralen can be accessed using Metro blue line which takes 15 minutes.
Quite well located, right on top of a shopping center
Room was clean and tidy, the elevators were fast and the breakfast was diverse and good quality.
Close to the metro station and bus terminal
Stockholm city center was easy to catch
Arlanda Airport was quite easy to reach by communal trains from Solna Station
Mall of Scandinavia and Solna Station are fairly close.
- Perfect location. Excellent breakfast. Friendly staff.
1, I really enjoy my stay at the hotel and the reception is really nice, we arrived a little bit earlier than the check-in time but we still successfully checked in due to the spare room, not every hotel would do that.
2, the hotel is located in a big shopping mall which makes everything accessible, including meals, cafes, supermarkets or just hanging around, we even found a post office.
3, location is also perfect, around 5 mins walk from the metro station by which can easily access to the city centre in around just 10 mins.
4, the breakfast is also nice, but for me, the option for the coffee is limited.
- Very Good hotel. Room size is good and rooms clean. It’s in a shopping mall so you can buy practically anything. The Solna Central Stn is next door. Very convenient to travel to Stockholm Central but costs 32 SEK one way..Buying 24hrs access card for 150 SEK per person made sense as that includes travel on Metro/Tram/Bus..Infact we cud use the card even after it expired nxt day for 20 min.. ICA supermarket in the mall is a great place to buy your essentials incl beer..
Radisson Blu Royal Park Hotel
One of our top picks in Solna.Overlooking Haga Royal Park, this elegant hotel is 3.1 mi from central Stockholm. It offers free access at Haga Health Club Spa, a restaurant and spacious rooms with free WiFi.The rooms of Radisson Blu Royal Park Hotel have wooden floors and a private bathroom. Facilities include a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and an electric kettle. Some rooms have a terrace with views of Lake Brunnsviken.Radisson Royal Park’s à la carte restaurant offers a mix of classic and modern Swedish dishes based on fresh ingredients. The hotel bar’s high ceiling and open fireplace create a cozy atmosphere.On Sundays, guests can enjoy a tasty vegan brunch, full of vegan delicacies such as coconut yogurt, smoothies, avocado sandwiches and falafel waffles.Guests can work out with personal trainers in the fully equipped gym at Haga Health Club. In addition, there are numerous walking, jogging and cycling trails in the surrounding park.
- The location and facilities were great. The breakfasts provided an excellent choice of foods and the evening meals were very worthwhile. All of this was aided by a good level of service from the support staff in all areas.
- The surrounding atmosphere and the size of the room.
In front of the lake. Very relaxing.
- Pool and location near large walkable Park was very nice.
- Very clean, nice and worth the price. Easy access to Stockholm by bus and/or train. Good breakfast buffet.
AC Hotel by Marriott Stockholm Ulriksdal
Featuring a bar, AC Hotel by Marriott Stockholm Ulriksdal is located in Solna in the Stockholm county region, an 18-minute walk from Friends Arena and 1.1 miles from Mall of Scandinavia. Featuring a restaurant, this 4-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. The property has a 24-hour front desk, a business center and ticket service for guests.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Guests at AC Hotel by Marriott Stockholm can enjoy a continental breakfast.Stockholm International Peace Research Institute is 1.5 miles from the accommodation, while Meet Again is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bromma Stockholm Airport, 5 miles from AC Hotel by Marriott Stockholm Ulriksdal.
The hotel is brand new, very clean and has great facilities. The room was nice with a comfy bed and a nice shower. There’s also a nice spa area at additional charge. The breakfast buffet offers everything you need, it was excellent!
The location is perfect – right next to a train station. You can get to Stockholm downtown in 10 mins.
Finally, all the staff are super friendly and welcoming!
- Nice facilities. Comfort room. Nice swimming pool.
- Jättefint rum. Jättefräscht hotell. Bra gym. Supergod middag. Å jättetrevlig serveringspersonal. Även super bartender Daniel som bistod med tips på goda drinkar o serverades oss precis när bar stängde. Den fina Servicen i baren o middagen o receptionen och den otroligt goda maten o att hotellet så fint kommer göra att vi gärna kommer återkommer. Men hoppas att ett spa inträde kan gälla per vistelse i framtiden! Rekommenderar hotellet till andra!
Bra tränings möjligheter
Frukosten var suverän och personalen trevlig med varmt välkomnande.
Man möts alltid av ett leende när man besöker detta hotell.
- The hotel is brand new, very clean and has great facilities. The room was nice with a comfy bed and a nice shower. There’s also a nice spa area at additional charge. The breakfast buffet offers everything you need, it was excellent!
The Winery Hotel Best Western Premier Collection
Featuring a winery on-site and a seasonal rooftop pool, The Winery Hotel Best Western Premier Collection offers an experience where guests can follow the journey from grape to glass in Solna. You can also enjoy the free WiFi and common terrace. Stockholm Central Station is a 23-minute commute via public transportation.The rooms have a mini-bar, flat-screen TV and seating area for your convenience. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hair dryer.Dining options include the Italian-themed, Terreno Deli, where rustic Tuscan and Swedish inspired dishes are available. You can also enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Winery Kitchen, where the staff are happy to help pair wine with your meal. Guided tours of the winery facilities and wine tastings at the wine boutique, Vinotek, can be arranged with the hotel staff.Friends Arena and Mall of Scandinavia are about 0.6 mi away. Bromma Airport is 4.7 mi from the property. The airport bus to Arlanda Airport stops at the Järva Krog bus stop, which is located just outside the hotel. Parking is available on site with a discounted rate over the weekend.
- Amazing bed, very comfortable. Friendly staff. Nice rooftop pool. Smooth check in. Modern and clean rooms
- The sunny rooftop bar and the cozy room + the tasty/delicious Italian dinner at their a la cart rest.
- Breakfast was very nice, terasse on top of the hotel was great. Rooms were very stylish. We like much
- It met my expectation and more. Great locations with close proximity to Stockholm. The staff was very professional. Staff was very accommodating and allowed us to eat breakfast at 7am. Although it was schedule to open at 7:30an On Chridtmas Eve. Will be back soon.
- Beautiful place and lounges. Breakfast was outstanding.
Hotel Giò; BW Signature Collection
One of our best sellers in Solna! Hotel Giò; BW Signature Collection features a restaurant, fitness center, a bar and garden in Solna. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.Guest rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and a hairdryer.Hotel Giò; BW Signature Collection offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The accommodations offers 4-star accommodations with a sauna and terrace.Hotel Giò; BW Signature Collection also provides a business center and guests can check the newspapers at the hotel.Friends Arena is 3.1 mi from Hotel Giò; BW Signature Collection, while Mall of Scandinavia is 3.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Bromma Stockholm Airport, 3.7 mi from the accommodations.
- Neat interior, decent breakfast, and excellent cleanliness.
Very good breakfast regarding pandemic situation.
Clean rooms and comfortable beds.
- Lovely breakfast, nice garden, and adorable environment
Ett jättetrevligt hotell med perfekt läge. Nära till City, Mall of Scandinavia, Hagaparken samt goda kommunikationer till både Bromma flygplats och Arlanda.
Ligger alldeles intill E4 men absolut ingenting som stör. Vi sov gott i skön säng, i ett superfräscht rum!
- De vriendelijkheid ban het personeel. De inrichting van de kamer en de mogelijkheid om zelf je kleren te wassen in de waskamer
2Home Hotel Apartments
2Home Hotel Apartments is located in the Solna district in Stockholm, an 8-minute walk from metro and train links at Sundbyberg Station. It offers apartments with private kitchens and free wired Internet.All apartments at 2Home Hotel have a cable TV and a work desk. The kitchen includes a microwave and a fridge.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the bright and inviting breakfast room.Guests can work out at the on-site fitness center. Relaxation options includes a sauna. There is a terrace on the 9th floor with spectacular panoramic views.Stockholm city center is a 10-minute train ride away and Friends Arena is 1.2 mi away. Stockholm Arlanda Airport is a 30-minute drive from the property, while Bromma Airport is an 8-minute drive away.
- Very friendly staff, great location. Facilities are a bit old but in good condition. Great location if you are working in Solna.
- Perfect location – nice neighborhood and close to metro. Room was spacious and clean. Breakfast was surprisingly good. Friendly staff.
- Nice location, supermarket Coop is just 5 minutes of walking, free of use sauna and laundry, you just need to buy your detergent and reserve your time.
- Staff was pleasant and professional, with excellent English.
Nice and calm district of the city
Close to the subway station (with subway 15 min to Stockholm central station)
Close to the Friends arena (my stay was related to Melodifestivalen Final)
Thanks for a nice stay
Scandic Järva Krog
This hotel is just off the E4 and E18 intersection, 1,650 feet from Ulriksdal Train Station. It offers free gym and sauna access. Wi-Fi and parking are free.Colorful décor, wooden floors and work desks are standard in Scandic Järva Krog’s rooms. Some offer views of Brunnsviken Bay.The ecological breakfast buffet includes gluten- and lactose-free options. Fresh Fairtrade coffee is available all day. Swedish, Mediterranean and special kids’ dishes are offered for dinner.Friends Arena, the home of Swedish football, is within 10 minutes’ drive of Scandic Järva Krog Hotel. Free bikes are available at the hotel.
– Staff at reception was helpful
– Breakfast was good
- Very good and various breakfast, close to Friends arena and the Mall and good connection with the city centre. Also had a litte missunderstanding with room price but the staff in the reception was very proffesional and helpful and everything was ok. Thank You!
- Clean place, environmentally positive in terms of not replacing towels unnecessarily, free parking with filling station adjacent, comfortable room with large screen 4K TV, snacks and drinks available in lobby, inclusive breakfast with reasonable choice. Excellent mobile signal and high data speeds from all 3 networks (40-100Mbps)
- location was good for local businesses, breakfast was excellent, clean & Comfortable rooms
- Conveniently accessible with free parking and short distance to public transport to access Stockholm.
- – Staff at reception was helpful
First Hotel Solna
First Hotel Solna is 2,950 feet from Solna Centrum Shopping Center and Solna Centrum Metro Station, which is 9 minutes from Stockholm Central Station. WiFi is free.Each room at First Solna features fresh design and cable TV channels. The private bathroom comes with a shower and towels.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and luggage storage.The hotel is within 1.9 mi of Friends Arena, Karolinska Institute and Haga Park. Stockholm Arlanda Airport is 25 mi away.
- Staff was very helpful and nice.I really liked the breakfast.Location is excellent.
Was the most economical in short span booking and stay . Offered breakfast even thought I was late .
Very quiet and peaceful .
- Overall reasonable place to stay for a night or two. Small rooms and some without windows. I would probably stay here again because of the location. The staff was great and the place was very neat. breakfast was basic but good.
The Gentleman on check in desk was excellent. Had knowledge of local area. Also helpful in sourcing my train travel route and he printed it off for me.
He was first class.
Would definitely recommend this hotel.
- This is a basic hotel with friendly staff. Rooms are big and beds are comfortable. The breakfast is remarkably good considering that this is a standard low budget hotel. Well done!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Solna