This hotel is 30 minutes’ drive north of Halmstad and 1.2 mi from Falkenberg. Free WiFi is offered.At Hotell Vesterhavet, all accommodations includes a seating area, wardrobe and bathroom with shower. Some options have a private terrace and a kitchenette.Other facilities include a laundry room and a common room. A grocery store and bus stop are found opposite the hotel.Skrea Beach and the Kattegat Sea are within 5 minutes’ drive. Gekås Ullared superstore is 19 mi away.
- The room was spacious, comfortable and clean. We had a private small patio which was perfect to enjoy the warm summer evening and to leave our bikes over the night. The breakfast was really good with a large variety of options.
- Amazing breakfast and very spacious apartment 🙂 also no problem with late check-in
- Very big and cofortable rooms, much better than it looks outside. Very good breakfast and awesome staff.
- Simple, spacious, comfortable bed and sofa/chilling area
- A lot for the money! Easily accessed by car. Parking lots right outside the door. Would rather call it a motel.
Nya Pallas Hotel
With a peaceful, yet central location in the coastal town of Falkenberg, Nya Pallas Hotel offers a lush garden and an outdoor hot tub. The rooms feature a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.All rooms at Hotel Nya Pallas include a writing desk and a seating area. Garden views, old-style furniture and beautiful paintings create a charming atmosphere in each room.Breakfast and light dishes are served in the elegant dining room.For relaxation, guests can book the sauna or outdoor hot tub. In addition, the on-site Västkusthälsan Spa offers a variety of face and body treatments.
- It is really nice place to stay. Definitely recommended!
- Everything was great. The hotel, the room, the breakfast ,the garden and the location.
- Very nice and cosy hotel. unfortunately, I arrived rather late in the evening but the lady at the reception advised a nice restaurant in town, 5 minutes walking. Extremely nice breakfast with fresh, local food, all freshly made. Very good bread offer! Certainly to come again if in the area or to be recommended in Summer. Spa facilities with sauna in the cellar, jacuzzi in the garden. Looks ideal for weekend away in a nice town.
The proximity to the center, the cosyness of the hotel, the beautiful & harmonic garden. Trsnquility. The friendly & professional staff. We requested an extra bed & they arranged that. Cleanliness👌.
My daughters loved the free access to wifi everywhere. And the breakfast.
We will definetely recommend it and will come back.
- We got a nice room with balcony and view to the garden, very nice and quiet. The garden is very beautiful and well maintained and great to have your breakfast there. The hotel is cozy and finished in a romantic style. Breakfast if good. Location is great too. Very close to the beach and Flakenberg strandbad.
One of our best sellers in Falkenberg! Located right by Skrea Beach, Ocean Hotel offers free WiFi and sauna access. All rooms have a seating area and flat-screen TV.All rooms at Ocean Hotel include an iPod docking station, mini-bar and electric kettle. Each has either a patio or balcony with furniture. Some feature views of the Kattegat Sea.Start each morning with a daily breakfast. Return again in the evening to enjoy the seasonal dinner menu from 18:00. Drinks can be enjoyed in the bar. In summer, meals can be enjoyed on the sun terrace.Parking is free on site.Central Falkenberg is 1.2 mi away. Falkenberg Golf Course is a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- This is the best hotel/restaurant we have ever stayed in while in Sweden!!!
- We had a corner room with views front and side, obviously, and the room was nicely appointed. The food was incredible – truly haute cuisine. In fact, we kept raving about that meal throughout the rest of our trip. Wine list was exquisite…breakfast buffet had so many choices and was excellent. Loved the ambiance – cozy and warm on a cold rainy day. My relatives lived in Falkenberg and immigrated to the US in 1900 so this was a returning to my roots so to speak. Truly enjoyed the town and the location where we stayed! Thank you.
- I personally enjoyed the most the location of hotel. The room was with a view to the ocean and just hearing the waves was super pleasant. Also, important to note that rooms are spacious, clean and well equipped. In addition, breakfast was really delicious and free parking was a good bonus.
- Breakfast was great, staff were friendly and efficient, location was superb. Staff were kind enough to call me during the last day to let me know my missing suitcase had arrived. They also offered to launder a shirt for me and didn’t make a charge — they went the extra mile. Will definitely consider it next time I am visiting Falkenberg.
- Roomsize, bed, interior design, simplicity to park your car and breakfast
Hotell Hamngatan 27
Offering a terrace and views of the garden, Hotell Hamngatan 27 is located in Falkenberg in the Halland Region, 18 mi from Ullared. This hotel is in a seahouse next to the Ätran River. Rooms here feature exposed wooden beams and classical style decor.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a tiled private bathroom. Views of the river, garden and the old town can be enjoyed from the hotel.Breakfast is available each morning and can be served in the garden if the weather permits. Free public parking is possible around the hotel.Halmstad is 21 mi from Hotell Hamngatan 27, while Varberg is 17 mi away. The nearest airport is Gothenburg Landvetter Airport, 53 mi from Hotell Hamngatan 27.
- The room was very good, breakfast was great. The staff made every effort to make us welcome. They were friendly, helpful and ready to insure a pleasant stay. The location is near good restaurants and great walking trails to walk off the meals. We will return when in Falkenberg.
Great breakfast and superb location.
A lot of free parking space around.
Beautiful city especially old town and the church.
20 min. walking distance to the beach.
- An absolutely wonderful hotel. Everything was clean and beautifully decorated. The bed was excellent, we slept like babies. Check-in after 5 pm worked out great. Would 100% visit again.
- Clean, amazing service, elegant rooms, beautiful building, great breakfast 🙂
- Super delicious breakfast, excellent home made musli. The things which are offered by the hotel and staff are of the highest quality.
Vinbergs Stugby offers accommodations in Falkenberg. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV and a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and fishing. Ullared is 14 mi from Vinbergs Stugby, while Halmstad is 23 mi away. Landvetter Airport is 50 mi from the property.
- Maten och servicen på restaurangen i klubbhuset var toppen
maten tvårätters på kvällen super god 10 / 10
samt frukosten ok
läget var bra nära till golfbanan ca 300m samt krogen.
det var över förväntningarna vi trodde att det skulle var bara ett rum så såg det ut när vi bokade på webben
men det var två sovrum och ett stor allrum. Så vi är jätte nöjda
- Otrolig natur, bra stuga, eller svit, lugnt läge TOPPEN. Sen vill jag säga att personalen var underbara, helst mannen i golf butiken. TACK
- Väldigt mysigt uppe i golfsviten med vacker natur och avkoppling
Grand Hotel Falkenberg
Housed in a building from the 1930s, this central hotel lies next to River Ätran in the coastal town of Falkenberg. It offers free WiFi and rooms with flat-screen TVs. Some guest rooms also offer balconies with river views.Grand Hotel’s guests can enjoy dinner in the on-site restaurant Harrys. On Fridays and Saturdays, Harrys hosts occasional music events.Grand Hotel Falkenberg’s facilities include a large terrace and a relaxation area with a sauna and fitness room.Falkenberg’s main street, Storgatan, is just 350 feet from the hotel, while the Old Town is less than a 5-minute walk away. Local busses stop nearby.
- Two thumbs up for Linda in the reception who fixed a lot of things 👍👍
- The hotel is located in front of the Tullbron bridge, restaurants and a mall. Friendly staff always ready to help and a great breakfast.
- Tea and chocolate in the lobby! But a kettle and a singel chocolate on the pillow would have felt more expensive.
- We enjoyed our stay at the Grand Hotel — very comfortable & quiet, clean, very nice staff and a delicious breakfast. Super location. They let us keep our room until 2pm so we could explore beautiful Falkenberg.
The restaurant, the fact that it overlooks onto a river and that they served Guinness!
To be appreciate is also the quaint elevator 50s-60s style in a modern and more automated version.
Set in a building from the early 1700s, this inn is located on Storgatan shopping street in central Falkenberg. River Ätran is just 150 feet away.A TV and private bathroom with a shower are offered in all rooms at Värdshuset Hwitan. Views are of either the pedestrian street or the garden.Breakfast is included and served at the sister property, just 500 feet away. Music events are occasionally arranged in Hwitan’s garden during summer.Falkenberg Museum is a 15-minute walk away, while Falkenberg Train Station is 1.2 mi from the inn.
- Very nice location, very close to almost everything. The staff is 1st class we biked to Falkenberg and didn’t want to park our bikes on the street. The staff let us park our bikes in the hotel storage area free of charge!
- Very nice location by the river, charming old building.
Very comfortable bed. The location was great and it was easy to get a parking spot.
I really liked that dinner was included, the food was very good.
- Ett rum jag gärna hade varit mer på för att det var så stort och fint. Läget var fint helt nära Ätran och staden. Charmig innergård där man kunde slå sig ner.
- Frukosten var jätte god. Personalen kunde inte vara trevligare o hjälpsammare.
This elegant hotel is on the long, sandy Skrea Beach, just 1.2 mi from Falkenberg city center. There is a sea-view restaurant and elegant lobby bar, as well as a popular luxury spa facilities and treatments.Falkenberg Strandbad’s quiet guest rooms feature a mini-bar and a bathroom with shower. Some also include a terrace or balcony with panoramic views of the Kattegat Sea. In addition, the hotel provides laundry service.Strandbaden’s à la carte restaurant, Famille, serves French-inspired cuisine based on fresh, locally sourced ingredients. The hotel’s summertime restaurant and bar, Bistro Mer, is a popular meeting point.Strandbaden Falkenberg’s guests enjoy free entry to selected facilities at Klitterbadet swmming center.
- Beautifully decorated and well designed with a fantastic SPA area.
- Great vibe and atmosphere, service-oriented staff always smiling and helpful. Cleanness was at the top, and the hotel couldn’t have a better place just next to most beautiful beach.
- Överlag rätt bra. Omgivningen bar inte så vacker från balkongen sett. På höger sida fanns massa sprängsten upplagda samt lite tråkiga byggnader. Åt övriga väderstreck var det fint. Maten var bra.
- Top Lage direkt am Strand. Der Service war für schwedische Verhältnisse extrem gut. Das Frühstück war üppig und ausgezeichnet.
Vilket fint rum med utsikt mot havet ..
God mat o jättetrevlig personal.
Vi kommer åter …vi har haft en underbar helg .
Halmstad Golfarena Hotell
Located in Frösakull, 5 mi from Halmstad, Halmstad Golfarena Hotell features a 9-hole golf course and other golfing options. The hotel has a hot tub and restaurant, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. WiFi and parking are free on site.Some rooms feature a sea view and seating area area. A walk-in shower is provided in the private bathroom.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing and golfing. Falkenberg is 28 mi from Halmstad Golfarena Hotell, while Tylösand is 3.7 mi away.
- Very fresh accommodation with helpful staff. Nice to be directly on the golf course.
- Mooie rustige ligging vlakbij strand. Kamer had terras met uitzicht op golfdomein en de zee. Ook keuken aanwezig. Wat handig is wanneer je reist met baby.
- Sååå trevligt boende med fint rum och väldigt fräscht, kommer rekommendera detta boende till andra👍🏻
- I Coronatider bjöds det på frukostlåda. Lyxig sådan! Det blev en trevlig och god överraskning på morgonen. Boendet var prisvärt för oss som hade delat badrum. Personalen var otroligt serviceminded. Äventyrsgolf och träning ingick för gäster på hotellet, plus för det! Trevlig niohålsbana och bra träningsmöjligheter. Träningen kan avslutas med utebad med havsutsikt. Inte dumt alls.
- Super bra frukost smart BRA lösning med frukost låda. Bättre än buffé 👍
This hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from the banks of the River Nissan. It offers free sauna access and rooms with modern décor, a TV and a refrigerator.The bright, fresh rooms at Hotel Amadeus have comfortable leather chairs, a writing desk and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The lobby bar serves drinks and light snacks. Guests also have access to a microwave and an internet computer.Halmstad Central Station is a 4-minute drive from Amadeus Hotel. Eketånga Nature Reserve is 3.7 mi away. A free public parking lot is found nearby.
- Parking was close and feee. Breakfast was good and the room comforatable. Plenty of restaurants nearby as well and the location was quiet.
- Room was spacious and location was easy to find and close to everything we needed
- Great, helpful and welcoming staff at the reception and at the breakfast bar. The location is almost in the center. The bus stop is close and has many busses. The breakfast was reasonable for Sweden and testy.
- Very comfortable bed. Good breakfast, liked the warm bread and the cooked option of eggs, meatballs and sausage, and pancakes. Coffee was good also. Hot milk for coffee would be a welcome extra. Everything important to do with late entry and time for breakfast etc was explained clearly when we arrived.
- Lots of accessible power points, provide fan in room, great breakfast.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Slöinge