Days Inn by Wyndham Luray Shenandoah
One of our top picks in Luray. Close to the Thornton Gap Entrance to Shenandoah National Park, this hotel features free Wi-Fi and rooms with a microwave and refrigerator. Luray Caverns is 3 miles away.The traditionally-decorated rooms provide cable TV with HBO movie channel and a work desk. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included. Select rooms at Days Inn Shenandoah feature a spa bathtub.Continental breakfast is served each morning and features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Days Inn Shenandoah is 6 miles from Luray Caverns Golf Course and Luray Zoo is a 6 minute drive away.
- No breakfast was offered. Ask for second floor but instead was given a handicap room on first level
- No breakfast was offered because of the pandemic, but I enjoyed my stay.
- Stephanie at the front desk was extremely helpful and friendly. Our kids loved the miniature golf both night tans day.
- The room was just the right size and it was very clean and comfortable
- We had the king suite with jacuzzi tub. If youre looking for a romantic getaway this place is good for the price. The fridge and stove allowed us to stop at the local Walmart and get some items to cook our own breakfast. I would stay here again.
The Cardinal Inn
This Luray, Virginia inn has rooms with views of the Shenandoah Mountain and provides guests with free Wi-Fi. The Luray Caverns are an 8-minute drive from the property.The rooms at The Cardinal Inn have a cable TV. A spa tub is available in select rooms and some rooms also have a fireplace. A kitchenette is available for an additional charge.Guests staying at the Inn Cardinal can enjoy picnicking by the covered area. Fax and photocopying service are also provided. Magazines are available at the front desk.Luray Zoo is 4 miles from the property. Bear Mountain Ziplines is a 9-minute drive away.
- Room was clean and comfortable as was the bathroom. We got in late and left early in the morning so there isnt a lot to say.
- I liked the room it was a good size. Bed was comfortable. Hot shower. The heater worked well!
- great shower clean bed very comfortable management staff was great and friendly value for your dollar excellent stayed 3 days instead of one helpful location for Skyline Drive and food and Luray Caverns
- I did not have a breakfast, but my room was nice.It was warm when I checked in and the staff was very nice and friendly .It was very clean and comfortable. Little out dated but still clean and comfortable.
- Quaint, vintage style motel. Room was impeccably clean. Staff was super friendly. Not fancy, but very comfy. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
This Virginia motel, located only 5 minutes’ drive from Luray Caverns, features an outdoor swimming pool and on-site restaurant. Shenandoah National Park is 10 miles away.Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV are featured in every room at the Quality Inn. Decorated in bright accent colors and wood furnishings, these rooms also have a microwave and refrigerator.Daily newspapers are offered at the 24-hour front desk. A computer with a printer and copy and fax services is provided.Guests can enjoy a full American breakfast served every morning at Alexander’s. Room service is available.Luray Caverns Golf Course is 3 miles from the Quality Inn. New Market Battlefield State Historical Park is 15 miles away.
- Great value …. room was very clean and the bed was great.
- The room was very clean. There was a microwave and refrigerator. The beds were comfortable. The shower had a lot of pressure!!! It was awesome.We went to the restaurant for breakfast. We were very pleased. I am funny about where I eat breakfast. The food was hot, fresh, and delicious. They use local farmers for the eggs, meats, etc. I was impressed. If you are looking for something nice, affordable, and conveniently located, I would recommend this location. Nothing fancy but checks all the boxes for cleanliness, affordability, location to nearby activities, and great food.
- Location was wonderful. The restaurant was delicious ..breakfast only. Room was very clean.
- The hotel had wifi, which my millennials HAD to have, and was very clean, which was the main reason I selected this hotel from the website reviews, as well as the low price, as I was not familiar with the area and had not been there for 20 years. There was a great Italian restaurant next door to walk to and a restaurant for breakfast at the hotel, to which the hotel gave you a 20 off coupon at checkin. The hotel staff was very nice. I would definitely stay there again. It was very convenient to all the area sites. It had a microwave, coffee pot, refrigerator, hair dryer, iron and ironing board! The scenery on the trip while driving was beautiful!
- This is most perfect location if you decide to go to Luray Caverns. Its literally around the corner. Plus its pretty close to Shenandoah National Park for hiking
One of our top picks in Luray. Located in Luray, Hotel Laurance offers a garden. This 5-star hotel offers luggage storage space. There’s a terrace and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer, all guest rooms at the hotel have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms here will provide you with a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.Guests at Hotel Laurance will be able to enjoy activities in and around Luray, like hiking.Front Royal is 24 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport, 47 miles from Hotel Laurance.
- We came to town for a quick girls trip to the mountains and absolutely enjoyed our stay. Would most definitely come back!
- Impeccably decorated rooms and mod kitchen appliances
- Due to COVID I did not venture out of my room to experience any amenities within the hotel. However the room had a nicely outfitted kitchen with everything needed to make a simple breakfast inside including pots and pans, a cookie sheet pan and measuring cups and utensiles.
- The hotel was absolutely fabulous! There was not a single thing about the hotel we didnt like. The room was pristine, which included amenities we had forgotten to bring on our trip. Lauren, who greeted us at the front desk was simply amazing and helped us tremendously with ideas of things to do and places to go. The stay was impeccable!
- The Hotel was cozy and comfortable. The room was actually a small suite with a kitchen, sitting/tv room, big en suite style bathroom and a bedroom. The bedroom was small but fit our purpose and the bed and linens were super comfortable.
Hawksbill House – (Adults Only)
Located in Luray, Hawksbill House offers adult-only accommodations and includes a shared lounge. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at this property.At the inn, each room comes with a desk. Hawksbill House features some rooms with mountain views, and the rooms are fitted with a coffee machine. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests can make use of the hot tub.Harrisonburg is 27 mi from Hawksbill House. The nearest airport is Charlottesville Albemarle Airport, 37 mi from the property.
- The house is super clean and quiet. Easy access. Very comfortable. Breakfast was fine, continental so if you are hungry for a big breakfast may need to go elsewhere. Loved the area very close to everything Luray and surrounding area has to offer
- The location was excellent. Easy to get to and near the main street. Kyle is a wonderful and considerate host who wants your stay to be as comfortable as possible. Breakfast was much better than your normal fair.
- The continental breakfast and hot tub were great additions to our experience. The town is quiet as well, which is a welcome reprieve from metropolitan city life.
- Kyle is super responsive via text and email. The property itself is in great condition. Perfect little quaint bb style accommodations. Continental breakfast options provided many decent options. Hot coffee!
- Loved the room. Great linens and towels. Very clean with everything you would need, Decent breakfast fruit, yogiurt, mini quiche. Good coffee available in the breakfast room. Easy access to door and room through code sent in plenty of time.
The Mimslyn Inn
The Mimslyn Inn features a restaurant, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and bar in Luray. This 4-star hotel offers a garden. The property provides a hot tub, free WiFi and room service.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.The Mimslyn Inn has a sun terrace. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Luray, like hiking, skiing and fishing.Free private parking and a business center are available, as well as a 24-hour front desk.Front Royal is 24 miles from The Mimslyn Inn. The nearest airport is Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport, 47 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast was good. This is our 35th Anniversary. We honeymooned here on our wedding night 35 years ago and we come back every 5 years…havent missed one because we love the people and atmosphere at The Mimslyn!
- We had breakfast and dinner at your restaurant and both were very good. The prices and the meals were both very good. The location was very nice and the best part is that there were sufficient chairs to sit out on the porch comfortably.
- It was nice to have restaurant in the hotel. Meals were good and cost was good. Rooms were clean and nice. Beds were comfortable. Parking was good. Staff was very friendly and professional.
- Hotelis beautiful and spotless. Food at dinner was average. Staff was friendly.
- Food at Circa 31 was delicious. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Bed was comfortable, room was clean, loved the classical music that played in the lobby.
White Moose Inn
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, White Moose Inn is located in Washington, Virginia.Rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and free toiletries.Free private parking is available on site. The inn also provides free use of bicycles.The White Moose Inn is located only steps from the Washington, VA town center. The nearest airport is Washington Dulles Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Large, comfortable beds. Staff was professional and attentive. Coffee table books in lobby are exceptional.
- The breakfast was excellent and the staff very friendly. Definitely recommend for a night away!!
- All of the small touches of the inn were really lovely. From the delicious coffee, happy hour, breakfast, amenities in the room, etc.
- Great customer service . Clean and comfortable home. Great views
- Accommodations, hospitality and ambience were all first rate
The Inn at Little Washington
Featuring an on-site restaurant, The Inn at Little Washington is located in Washington, Virginia. Free WiFi access and free bike hire are available.A cable TV is included in each guest room. The private bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Bungalows feature a patio with outdoor furniture.Luggage storage, meeting facilities and a shared terrace are available at The Inn at Little Washington. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling.Guests can enjoy fine dining at the on-site Michelin star restaurant, which is open for dinner.Little Washington Winery is 10 minutes’ drive from The Inn at Little Washington. The scenic Skyline Drive is 21 mi away.
- It is amazing. The staff is so attentive. The attention to detail is everywhere. Of course, the food is over the top.
- Lovely. Sat outside with a breeze and beautiful music. All service staff are incredibly pleasant and attentive.
- Comfortable room. wonderful staff. delightful tea. Memorable dinner. tasty breakfast
- Great on bothbut I think it would be appropriate to include a full breakfast in room price.
- The Inn is always a great place to stop for a night this was my fifth visit. The restaurant just received its third Michelin star and deserves it. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and beautifully appointed. The staff is friendly and helpful. Of course such quality has its price and it is high, but I always feel Ive gotten my moneys worth.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Skyland