‘t Gulpdal Hotel Voeren-Teuven
Enjoy a relaxing holiday in ‘t Gulpdal Hotel Voeren-Teuven and unwind in one of its homely guest rooms, with your own kitchen and private terrace.The accommodations of ‘t Gulpdal Hotel Voeren-Teuven is named after the picturesque Gulp valley in which it is set and offers simple, yet elegant rooms. The peace and quiet of the surrounding nature is perfect for delightful cycling and hiking trips.Wake up with a wholesome breakfast and admire the beautiful panorama of the valley from your private terrace or large windows. After a pleasant day in the wonderful environment, you can completely relax in your own bath.
- It was very clean and all necessary facilities were there.
- Very nice and hospitable owners! Excellent location for trekking, mountain biking, cycling.
- First of all the apartment was better than it showed in the pictures this is something that the owner has to change and it has two bedrooms although in booking.com was obvious that it will be only one room with two single beds and we assumed that there would be a folding couch. Instead of this there were 4 single beds. The hotel is located on the boarders between Belgium and Nederland in a very quiet location with small farms around it. It was clean and neat. In a very small distance 1.4km there are bars and restaurants where you can eat delicious Belgian specialties.
- Locatie. Mooi vertrekpunt voor wandelingen, maar ook dicht bij Maastricht, Aken, Luik. Voldoende ruim appartement. Zeer vriendelijke en behulpzame gastvrouw.
- De gastvrouw, super vriendelijk, meedenkend en zorgzaam. We kregen nog een appeltje mee voor onderweg en nam de tijd om ons te informeren over de omgeving.
Blanckthys Hotel Voeren
This faithfully restored 16th-century farm, with a picturesque garden courtyard and a cozy brasserie, is located in the countryside village of Gravenvoeren. Blanckthys is a 15-minute drive from Maastricht.All of the rooms at Blanckthys have cable TV and a bathroom with a shower. Guests can make use of free WiFi in the hotel.Snacks, traditional Belgian lunch dishes and evening meals are served both inside and out in the courtyard. The brasserie also serves French cuisine dishes and regional specialties including Limbourgian fruit flan. The hotel also offers a pizzeria.There is an electric car charging station located on site. This charger can also accommodate Tesla cars.The town of Liège is a 15-minute drive away from Blanckthys Hotel Voeren. Free private parking is also available.
- My wife and I have stayed at Blanckthys for a night on our return car journey home to Scotland for each of the last three years. Once we arrive we are guaranteed a clean, comfortable room with all facilities. The bar serves excellent beers, wine and fantastic food, so we dont have to search for restaurants etc. The area offers very good, varied walking and cycling along numerous paths, trails and minor roads Perfect for outdoor types!
- Nice large room and bath room. Good breakfast and brasserie.
- It was a beautiful building with a courtyard restaurant in a quaint town. The restaurant staff were wonderful and the food was excellent.
- Very good restaurant with friendly service.Outstanding value for money.
- Very nice surroundings and pleasant restaurant serving tasty dinner and good breakfast in a cozy atmosphere.The standard rooms though are a bit peculiar as opening at the inner courtyard, which makes them dim and not as comfy as they should be.However the place has a very good vibe and charm.
In a renovated stone farm house, this 3-star hotel provides rooms with flat-screen TVs and DVD players. Luik, Aachen, and Maastricht are within a 20-minute drive away.Rooms at Berneau feature an individual décor and include a desk and a minibar. Each has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.A breakfast buffet is served in the morning.Relaxing massage treatments can be scheduled upon request. A golf course is a 20-minute drive away. Maastricht Airport is a 30-minute drive from Hotel Berneau and a shuttle is available upon request.
- The room was very cozy, and met our expectations for the one night that we were staying to have some rest in the middle of our journey. The Staff was very helpful, they were responding quickly to our messages and even that we arrived quite later after check in time was meant to happen, we had a self check in option and a little guidance how to take our room which we really cannot thank enough
- A very hospitable host at a very convenient location. We enjoyed the welcoming yard of the hotel and the beautiful nature nearby.
- Breakfast was good with nice variety. It was also really nice to have the outdoor area to sit in and reserved parking was very convenient and easy to get to especially travelling with a dog. The room was very comfortable and we found a marvellous restaurant called Les Robinsons in Vise which was open for food on a Monday night, welcomed our dog and served excellent food!!
- friendly staff, quiet place, all perfect actually.
- We fell in love with this charming hotel, and its friendly and very helpful staff.
Hotel Restaurant The Kings Head Inn
This traditional inn-style hotel offers cozy rooms , free Wi-Fi and a sunny terrace. The Kings Head Inn is located in peaceful setting only 1.1 mi from the Dutch border, in an area ideal for hiking and cycling.Each of the rooms at Hotel Restaurant The Kings Head Inn include a TV, classically-styled décor and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a breakfast with cold and warm dishes every morning of their stay. Restaurant Emalys serves dishes inspired by French, Belgian and Portuguese cuisine. They are prepared using seasonal and local ingredients.The Kings Head is 25 minutes’ drive from Maastricht, Aachen, Liège and Valkenburg, all famous for their Christmas markets. There are plenty of golf courses in the surroundings, as well as medieval castles and forts.
- There was a very good breakfast. The owners tried hard to make the hotel individual.
- Cosy very friendly and welcoming great food they are working very hard to improve the hotel what they have done so far is very good
- Owners are really welcoming and put in a lot to make the stay enjoyable.It is a 2 star hotel, but the experience felt definitely like more. Nice area to spend the day walking and bicycling. Diner on the terrasse and breakfast inside were both really enjoyable.
- Netheid van de kamers, vriendelijkheid en de ligging van dit hotel. Oja.. Tuurlijk nog een verrast lekker ontbijt gekregen!
- Gezien de huidige coronavoorschriften kregen we een verzorgd ontbijt op de kamer
Hotel Class’eco Liège
Hotel Class’eco Liège is 6 miles from central Liège and offers rooms with free Wi-Fi. It features a 24-hour front desk and provides guests with on-site private parking free of charge.Rooms at Hotel Class’eco Liège include a small sitting area with cable TV. Some are accessible for disabled guests and they all have shared bathroom facilities including a shower.Breakfast is served every morning in the common dining room and vending machines with drinks and snacks are available. Guests will find a wide variety of restaurants, cafes and supermarkets in the center of Liège, 10 minutes away by car.The Major Heritage of Wallonia-classified Curtius Museum of Archaeology and Decorative Arts is 7.5 miles from the hotel and the Meuse River is 2 miles away. Central Brussels and Brussels Airport are within a 1-hour drive of the property.
- Reception available 24/7. Clean sheets and towels, comfortable bed, sink with warm water and mirror in our bedroom was very convenient, good value for money. We stayed on the third floor and our wing had two rooms only and was very quiet. Does the job for one night sleep. Good location near the highway and free parking was great!
- Very clean. Great shower and toilets. Lovely staff
- Its a functional place to get your head down. Just off the motorway. The room sleeps three, it was clean if a bit warm. The shared facilities were clean.
- It was a great experience! The location is great and very near to the city. The personnel is friendly, helpful and speaks more languages than you can imagine. The view from the windows was breathtaking. We didnt took any breakfast, but we saw it in the vast dining room, and it looked and smelled great. A must visit for everyone who travels close to Herstal, Liege or Maastricht. We will definitely come again.
- J Apprecie cer hotel qui est idealement situe…Surtout pr Son personnel Tres Sympa…Le Confort Des lits De plus en pleine Renovation Peinture tapis neufs …New Vinyl Couleur Couloir…
Hotel L’Ami du Chambertin
L’Ami du Chambertin offers elegant rooms in a quiet countryside setting. Maastricht is only a 35 minute drive from this hotel. Guests have free Wi-Fi, a buffet breakfast and a large terrace.Flat-screen cable TV, a sitting area and garden views come standard in the rooms at du Chambertin. Some of the rooms are open-plan with luxurious bathroom facilities. Each air-conditioned room includes a bathrobe and slippers.Chambertin is half a mile from the Remember Museum. The towns of Liege, Spa and Aachen are each only 30 minutes away by car. Free private parking is available on site.The Charmes Chambertin restaurant serves modern French gourmet cuisine. Each of the dishes is prepared with seasonal ingredients.
- The rooms were lovely, comfortable, and within a short driving distance of many things to do. The meals were wonderful and the family treats their clients exceptionally.
- There was an issue with the reservation booking was made on Booking.com after the last room was given and the manager made everything to sort out at short notice. Great room and beautiful location.
- de locatie was perfect maar zonder gps wellicht moeilijk te vinden de kamer was ruim met groot bad en douchecabine de auto stond geparkeerd voor het hotel de patron is een uitstekende kok en geeft goede informatie over wat te doen in de omgeving n persoonlijke tip neem liever een fles wijn van de wijnkaart dan de aangepaste wijnen die als suggestie bij de menu kunnen worden genomen de hapjes bij het aperitief en de drie gangen waren voortreffelijk goede uitvalsbasis voor korte dagtrips Ninglispowandeling Thorn en Maastricht Luik Banneux en Val Dieu
- De eigenaar heeft ons komen halen savonds aan een restaurant in de buurt, toch een toffe extra service. Fantastische en rustige ligging en goed verzorgde kamers. Hygine was ok
- Environnement trs calme. Vaste parking. Patron trs aimable. Repas gastronomique fantastique. Btiment comprenant les chambres est neuf. Qualit de la literie exceptionnelle.
Hôtel de la Tour
In Melen, a quarter mile from the nearest E40 Highway Exit and 2 miles from Herve, the small Hôtel de la Tour serves an à la carte restaurant and a bar, free Wi-Fi and private parking. Bicycle and car rentals are available to discover the hotel surroundings.Each room includes satellite TV, air conditioning and a dining area. The private bathroom is fitted with a bathtub or a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Extras include pay-per-view channels.Guests at Hôtel de la Tour can start their day with a freshly prepared breakfast. For lunch or dinner, you can turn to the on-site restaurant/snack bar. Special diet menus are available upon request.You can unwind with a relaxing massage for an additional charge, rent a bike or have a drink out on the terrace.From Hôtel de la Tour, it is 18.5 miles to Liège, 8 miles to Chaudfontaine and 9 miles to Verviers. In a 30-minute drive you can reach High Fens Nature Reserve.
- Excellent breakfast. Right off the freeway. Perfect!
- Clean modern rooms. Great restaurant. Easy access from motorway.
- A beautiful place to spend one or more nights. The staff was amazing, they waited for us even though we arrived very late because of traffic. Its Right outside the motorway and theres plenty of parking spaces. Amazing room and facilities. Ill choose this hotel again if Ill need to travel in Belgium.
- The Rooms are fantastic, with a superbly comfortable bed! The Staff were very friendly and exceptionally helpful.The Location was ideally suited close to the motorway.Highly recommend for a stop over if travelling through Belgium.
- The room was a good size the staff were very helpful organising a bed for our daughter. Comfy stay great location!
Hotel Le Midi
Revel in the peace and quiet of the beautiful, Belgian countryside and enjoy the simple, elegant accommodations of this hotel. Facilitating many sports, this hotel benefits from a fitness center, as well as indoor tennis and badminton courts. There is also a salsa club where salsa evenings are organized.With free WiFi access and free covered private parking, Le Midi offers utmost convenience. Absorb the homely and rural ambiance of this hotel, which has provided accommodations to many celebrities such as Mike Taylor (Rolling Stones), Steve Hacket (Genesis) and Ike Turner.Located amid a calm landscape, this hotel still offers excellent transport links via the easily accessible motorway. Visit the charming center of Verviers or make day trips to the famous cities of Spa and Liège. Alternatively, you can have a thrilling day at the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.Back at the hotel, you can unwind with some fun sports on the 3 indoor tennis courts or the 2 badminton courts. Enjoy a delicious meal in our restaurant and savor the warm atmosphere of the cozy bar.
- Accommodation average but comfortable facilities perfect Restaurant was superb
- Really great staff, very kind and helpful. Rooms big and at the same time cosy. All at the really good price
- Frendly staff. Simple but clean and comfortable room. Very good brakfast for 9 eur. Free parking.
- The food was excellent. A bit pricey but really good.
- The stuff is very friemdly. And the girl… love it
Mercure Liege City Centre
Looking out over Meuse River and located in a former 17th-century convent, this classic hotel offers quality accommodations near the historical heart of Liège. Guests can benefit from free Wi-Fi access throughout Mercure Liege City Center.Mercure Liege City Center offers comfortable guest rooms with a TV, a desk and a private bathroom. Some of the rooms include a free bottle of mineral water.Weather permitting, the terrace offers a place to sit out and admire the very spacious courtyard garden. The hotel’s restaurant is located in the original, 17th-century wing of the building, which used to be where the monastery was located.The old town center of Liege, with its tourist attractions and shopping districts, is reachable on foot or via public transport in 15 minutes. Liège Airport is 8.2 mi and Liège-Guillemins Train Station is 3 mi away.
- Confort bed and the entree lobby had a classic luxury feeling!
- Pretty good location by the river, good access by car, good breakfast, the rooms were nice and clean. It also has a private parking, so you can park your car in the backyard of the building
- The staff are very nice and usually speak some English not a given in Wallonia. Excellent breakfast. Nice room. Good bed. Everything was clean and in good shape. Free Wifi.
- Nice location, view of the Maasfrom the room. Excellent breakfast.
- everything also was located ny the river walking distance from restaurants and interesting things to see and to the river boat
Campanile Hotel & Restaurant Liège / Luik
Conveniently located just off the A602/E25 Liege-Luxembourg motorway, the environmentally friendly Campanile Hotel & Restaurant Liège / Luik is a short drive from Liege Airport and Liege city center. It features a garden with a terrace overlooking the city.The hotel offers rooms for one, 2 guests including interconnecting rooms, nonsmoking rooms. All rooms offer modern comforts and amenities, TV and free WiFi.Campanile Hotel & Restaurant Liège / Luik is just over 4.3 mi from Liege Airport and about 1.2 mi from Liege’s thriving city center, while for golfers, the Bernalmont golf course is less than 3.1 mi away.Liège-Guillemins Train Station, which offers national and international connections, is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Liege is only 0.6 mi from the property. Free on-site parking is available.
- Very comfortable and convenient for going around Ville de Liege.
- Staff was extremely friendly, polite and helpful. Service with a smile.
- Close to airport. Great food. Did not stay for breakfast
- Perfect location for dog show have used hotel before
- Staff very friendly and helpful, really relaxed atmosphere
Looking for: Best Hotels in Sint-Martens-Voeren