Mondorf Parc Hotel
One of our top picks in Mondorf-les-Bains.Mondorf Parc Hotel is located in the Mondorf-Les-Bains area and offers rooms with free access to Mondorf Domaine Thermal Wellness & Fitness. The hotel is part of the Mondorf Domaine Thermal, a spa and wellness facility that is over 5.500 m2, one of the largest wellness centers in Europe. It also features free WiFi in all areas.The hotel offers luxurious rooms in its 4-star property, each with their own balcony. Rooms include free access to the Mondorf Domaine Thermal Wellness & Fitness. which guests can make use of during their stay and through the day of check-out.The Wellness & Fitness Mondorf Domaine Thermal features thermal basins at 36°, 12 types of saunas, multiple hammams and hot tubs. It also features spacious, quality sports and muscle building facilities. The thermal water that comes from the springs in the accommodations is know for its healing properties. The wellness center also offers customized programs created by nutritionists and dietitians, doctors, physiotherapists, and sport coaches.The Mondorf Parc Hotel features 3 restaurants. Brasserie Maus Kätti specialized in dietetic menus and features a terrace. Restaurant De Jangeli features elaborate and bistronomic meals made with seasonal produce. And Chalet Am Brill serves traditional french menus. It also features a playground.You can play tennis at this hotel, and bike hire is available during Spring and Summer. Trier is 24 mi from Mondorf Parc Hotel, while Metz is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Luxembourg Findel Airport, 9.3 mi from the property.
- I always enjoy staying at this hotel. It is a bit pricey, but the accommodations, breakfast, and fitness center are all very nice. I will definitely return to this hotel the next time I am in the area.
- I like the room, bed, balcony, TV, fitness center, breakfast, and staff. They are all top notch. Especially when you compare them to other hotels I have stayed at when I have been to Luxembourg.
- Everything was clean and comfy as expected. Specious suite with nice private seating area
- The spa was great and the room was very clean. Breakfast was nice and good quality. The hotel restaurants are very nice.
- Excellent for a healthy and fit vacation. Great food, great personnel, great options to relax and stay fit, while enjoying a glass of whatever your heart wishes.
Villa Welcome is located on the grounds of the Mondorf Thermal Domain Spa, a spa and wellness facility that is over 5.500 m2. It is one of the largest wellness centers in Europe. It also features free WiFi is available in all areas and on-site private parking is possible free of charge.All of the rooms in the villa feature warm colors and come equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a spacious bathroom with a shower. Rooms include free access to the Mondorf Thermal Domain Spa. which guests can make use of during their stay and through the day of check-out. The spa is located 50 feet from the accommodations.The Mondorf Thermal Domain Spa features thermal basins at 36°, 18 types of saunas, multiple hammams and JacuzzisⓇ. It also features spacious, quality sports and muscle building facilities. The thermal water that comes from the springs in the accommodations is know for its healing properties. The wellness center also offers customized programs created by nutritionists and dietitians, doctors, physiotherapists, and sport coaches.There is no restaurant on site, however guests can enjoy the restaurants in the Mondorf Parc Hotel, which are 50 feet from the accommodations. The Mondorf Parc Hotel features 3 restaurants. Brasserie Maus Kätti specialized in dietetic menus and features a terrace. Restaurant De Jangeli features elaborate and bistronomic meals made with seasonal produce, while Chalet Am Brill offers traditional French menus. Breakfast is also served in the Mondorf Parc Hotel.Trier is 24 mi from Mondorf Parc Hotel, while Metz is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Luxembourg Findel Airport, 9.3 mi from the property.
- amazing stay at villa welcome with free access to the fitness and spa areas. Super location in Mondorf, 5-10min walk from the center of the village and 5min from the spa facilities. Great room, comfy bed, even if the room was ground floor next to the entrance it was perfect.
- Great location next to the thermal pool, room really calm and clean , staff welcoming and helpful
- Spa was very nice. Room and building access all incorporated into wrist band.
Very nice and delicious breakfast on the terrasse, very kind service and people!
Great service of the Lady cleaning our room, very kind Lady and excellent job!
- Room was clean and staff was helpful. Excellent breakfast even cost is bit high.
Hotel-Résidence Am Klouschter
Am Klouschter is a hotel offering spiritually minded accommodations in a tranquil setting in Mondorf-les-Bains. It features free WiFi in the common areas.Each of the rooms at Hotel Am Klouschter features modern décor and a TV. They also have private bathroom facilities. A buffet breakfast is served daily in dining room.Luxembourg city center, featuring the Place d’Armes and the Palais Grand-Ducal, is 25 minutes’ drive away. The French border is 0.6 mi away and Saar-Hunsrück Natural Park is less than 15 minutes by car. Luxembourg Airport is 22 mi away.
- Very nice building located not far from the Casino 200 and the Mondorf Thermal SPA facilities. Very quiet overall, has a nice lounge area on the ground floor. Reasonable breakfast. The staff were very helpful.
Easy parking and warm welcome even though we arrived before check-in time. This gave us the opportunity to visit the restaurant and it was a really nice surprise (the lunch of the day was simply perfect).
The room is spacious with a nice bathroom.
We enjoyed discussing in their winter garden.
- Very good variety and quality. Coffee quite good for an automatic machine. Especially liked the crispy bacon, the orange juice and the croissants.
- It was very silent, safe and superb hotel to stay. Dinner was much much better than my expectations.
- The hotel is really nice and provides great services and a lot of space. The location is another advantage, not more than 5 minutes away from the thermal pools.
Dolce Vita offers free Wi-Fi and a traditional Italian-style restaurant with a spacious terrace in the center of Mondorf-les-Bains. The thermal baths are only 350 feet away.Each of the bed-and-breakfast rooms at Dolce Vita has flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom. A buffet breakfast is served daily and includes a selection of breads, eggs and fresh fruits. Fresh pastries are available at the weekend.Casino 2000 is only 650 feet from Dolce Vita. The French border is less than a 10-minute walk from the property. Luxembourg city’s historic center is 25 minutes’ drive away.Guests can enjoy locally reared meat or pizza from the wood-fired oven. There is also a wine menu offering a wide variety of wines.
- very easy to access location, old building but very well maintained and clean, very nice personnel, excellent breakfast. Excellent cost-service quality level. Can only recommend.
As the conclusion from our feedback:
Many great thanks to wonderful Nataly who helped us a lot and cared with kindness!Also we are very grateful to Oksana for was very kind and was always helping us!
I hope our honest feedback is not disappointing. Overall it is a wonderful hotel and I am sure after some minor improvements in restaurant and rules this place will certainly flourish! See you again!
- Large room, friendly staff, clean but very noisy- You can hear every word from people next door, shower, flush…. despite this all good
- The staff, the food, the spacious family room… everything was nice.
- Very clean, spacious room, huge bed, separate entrance to restaurant and hotel.
Casino 2000-adults only
One of our best sellers in Mondorf-les-Bains! Set in the countryside, Casino 2000 offers accommodations for adults only at 19 mi from Luxembourg City. Guests benefit from a garden, free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception.Decorated in neutral colors, the modern rooms provide air conditioning, a flat-screen satellite TV and mini-bar. Each has a private bathroom with a bath and shower.Restaurant Purple Lounge is American-themed, while Restaurant Le Manège provides a range of buffet dishes. Restaurant Les Roses serves gastronomic dishes. Room service is available and there is a bar on site.Mondorf-les-Bains Thermal Spa and a golf course are both within 3 minutes’ drive. There is a vineyard 2.2 mi away and some Moselle Valley vineyards in Germany are around 1 hour by car.Located 0.6 mi from the French border, Casino 2000 is also 0.6 mi from the A13 motorway. Getting to Luxembourg city takes 30 minutes with public transport and the stop is in front of the hotel. On-site parking is free.
- Friendly welcoming staff. Wonderful get away for a couple of days. Room was lovely.
- Good choice for breakfast. Friendly staff. Public transport service is good considering it is a good distance from Luxembourg city centre.
- Location was good for me. Breakfast was excellent. Fruit, breads, croissants, hot food, buffet. Bus service to/from Luxembourg very good. Would stay again.
- The bed was very comfortable. We also liked the breakfast. Very friendly staff. Easy parking.
- A retro style hotel set within the Casino 2000 building in Mondorf-les-Bains. Hotel reception is at the entrance to the main building and access to the hotel rooms is through the slot machine area of the Casino. Rooms are spacious and well designed with very comfortable beds. The view from the window was very pleasant and we were on the 4th floor. Breakfast is served in the ‘Purple Lounge’ which is real retro style with 70s music playing. Excellent selection for the buffet breakfast. All round a most enjoyable experience.
Set 1,000 feet from the Domaine Thermal Baths, Belle Fontaine is set in the quaint village of Mondorf, in the south of Luxembourg. Featuring free Wi-Fi, it has a restaurant and spacious rooms with flat-screen TVs.Each room at Belle Fontaine has cable channels, a fridge and desk. The private bathrooms provide a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.The daily breakfast buffet includes sliced meats, cheese, hard boiled eggs, spreads, bread and cereals as well as orange juice and water. Overlooking the garden, the restaurant features an exposed brick wall and modern art. It serves a variety of Italian, French and Luxembourg cuisine for lunch and dinner.The townâs tourist information office is on the opposite side of the road and Mondorf Casino is 1,950 feet away.Located right by the French border, Belle Fontaine is 2.5 mi from the A13 motorway and 3.1 mi from Golf ChÃ¢teau de Preisch in France.
- Personnel was excellent, waited for us till midnight, showed all facilities, explained how everything works, provided extra comfort things for same fee ( changed room for a better one for free upon availability, waited beyond checking time, provided some food despite very late time).
- Location was great, room was excellent, close to all facilites.
- I arrived late, put the owners waited up till I got to the hotel, very polite and helpful
- Near Luxemburg city, but in a beautiful small and quiet town. Good Facilities, helpful staff and a good restaurant down at the lobby.
After a bad overnight AirBnB experience which will not be repeated, we found this place online the following morning through Booking. We booked on the basis that it had to be better than our AirBnB. We were allowed to deposit our luggage early and accommodated very well by the hotel.
We were not disappointed. The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean, warm and enormous. The location was ideal for our purposes and meant that we had a fabulous time visiting the country. the room cost was excellent and turned out to be less than what we were going to pay the AirBnB.
The quality and standard of the room was very high and is a place we are likely to visit again when coming to Luxembourg. It also made me realise that in the Booking versus AirBnB challenge there is really no contest.
Hotel Restaurant Le Paris
Hotel Restaurant Le Paris has a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Mondorf-les-Bains. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. There’s a playground and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.At the hotel rooms contain a seating area, a TV with satellite channels, a kitchenette, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a shower and free toiletries. The rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at Hotel Restaurant Le Paris.Luxembourg is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Amnéville is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Luxembourg Airport, 23 miles from Hotel Restaurant Le Paris.
- Loved this place! They have the nicest staff and absolutely wonderful food.
- The location was excellent for our needs (being there for a 4-day conference). The Hotel is run by a small team of very friendly and hospitable staff. Breakfast is very good. Rooms are spacious and clean. We had new towels every day. It was very useful to have a medium-size refrigerator in the room, where we could store water bottles and some food. Everything was very good. We could come back to the hotel after long days at the conference and have a nice problem-free rest. That is precisely what I was hoping for!
Great location with excellent WIFI.
Good public transport to Luxembourg – and only a short drive to the Mosel river / interesting villages
The meet & greet and overall ambiance was really nice and friendly. The bar was great and we had a lovely meal on their hotel-front terrace with excellent service and menu choice.
The breakfast was basic continental but very fresh with warm bread and croissants and lovely ham and cheese.
- La gentillesse et le professionnalisme du personnel. L’abondance et la qualité du plat servi le soir (Assiette norvégienne). Le petit déjeuner à la carte (Covid oblige) mais copieux et on pouvait demander des compléments servis avec le sourire par le personnel.
Located in the center of Mondorf-les-Bains, Hotel-Restaurant Windsor offers an on-site restaurant and a bar.Suites at the Windsor come with a separate lounge area, a mini-bar and a flat-screen TV. Each features a desk and a private bathroom with a shower.You can start your day with a fresh breakfast buffet, and enjoy a refreshing drink at the bar in the evening. Our pizzeria ‘Paris Pizza’ offers a variety of Italian specialties.Hotel-Restaurant Windsor is 17 mi away from Luxembourg City. The town of Esch-sur-Alzette can be reached within 25 minutes by car. Activities in the surroundings include hiking, cycling and golfing. Casino 2000 and the Spa/Wellness are only 650 feet rom the property.
- FRIENDLY STAFF, HELPFUL AND EASYGOING. WE WERE VERY WELLCOME
- The location of the hotel is right on the main street that runs through the town. It has private parking which was important to me as I had my own car. The staff didn’t speak English at all but were extremely patient and with my google translate, we managed to communicate. The room was spacious (living room, bathroom, and bedroom). The breakfast was a typical European continental breakfast but that was all I needed as I was on the road pretty early.
- very simple but ok, some more vegan options would have been nice
Very large room.
2 beds in 2 seperate rooms. Not that I needed them as i was travelling alone.
The location is great, the room was huge!
Breakfast was good, staff is kind and helpful!
This family-run hotel features boutique-style rooms with modern facilities and a gourmet dining restaurant. Beau-Séjour offers free Wi-Fi and is only 1,150 feet from the Mondorf-Les-Bains spa.Each of the rooms at this intimate hotel features a flat-screen cable TV, work desk and refrigerator. Beau-Séjour serves a continental-style buffet breakfast each morning including different kinds of breads, cereals and coffee.Casino 2000 is 1,950 feet from Beau-Séjour. The key sights of Luxembourg city, including the Palais Grand-Ducal and Place d’Armes, are only 30 minutes away by car. Free private parking is available at the hotel.Guests can enjoy seasonal French cuisine in the elegant dining room at Le Nid Gourmand. The restaurant serves à la carte dishes inside and out on the terrace in warmer weather.
- room was comfortable. breakfast was nice – the staff happily offered additional coffee + responded to anything that we needed (croissants)
- Staff are good and cooperative available all the time.
- niestety personel nie mówl po polsku. Po angielsku tez nie. Wiec nie bardzo wiedzialem czy na sniadanie jest cos na ciepło.
petit déjeuner très bien
emplacement calme, à quelques centaines de mètres des bains de Mondorf.
Chambre très confortable et d’une propreté exemplaire.
Nous étions au 3ème étage dans une chambre mansardée.
Une literie très confortable et une superbe douche.
Nous avons testé le restaurant de l’hôtel … Le nid gourmand … absolument parfait.
La situation de l’hôtel par rapport au centre thermal est très bien … 10 minutes maximum à pied
Hotel Saint-Nicolas & Spa
Hotel Saint-Nicolas is located along the Moselle river, in an area full of hills and vineyards. It features a large wellness center and free WiFi throughout the hotel. Serving refined French cuisine, the Lohengrin restaurant has a prize-winning sommelier and offers panoramic views of the river. Guests benefit from public parking free of charge or private parking on site.The hotel rooms are tastefully decorated and include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Many rooms also have a spa bath. Hotel Saint-Nicolas has a computer corner that guests may use during their stay.Guests can enjoy free access to the wellness center, which includes both an indoor and outdoor pool, sauna, hammam, ice-grotto, infrared cabin and Dr Kneipp feet basins. Ayuverdic body treatments, massages and skin treatments are bookable in advance for an additional charge.The outside terrace offers beautiful views.Luxembourg city and the European Institutions are 12 mi away from Hotel Saint-Nicolas.
- Breakfast was fantastic. Hotel itself was extremely clean, even behind the beds (I found this out bc my children shoved toys behind them). Very well kept spa, pool, and facilities. Very nice locations directly across the street from the Moselle river boardwalk.
- I came to Remich accidentally as I was taken aback at the Luxembourg City hotel rates. Remich proved to be a lovely location on the Moselle River which borders Luxembourg and Germany. The hotel was well-equipped with pool and spa and an excellent restaurant. Breakfast was included and dinner was quite special. It reinforced for me how much can be gained in small towns rather than the usual hot spots.
- Everyone was very nice, and a beautiful view of the river.
- Spa facilities are excellent! The river front view of the room is spectacular.
- I liked the spa facilities, friendly staff and location.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Schengen