Hotel Les Roques
This family-run hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool and bright rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen LCD TV and a coffee maker. Figueres and the Costa Brava are just 12 mi away.Hotel Les Roques has a TV lounge which opens onto the terrace. Outside there is sports pitch and a playground. Staff at reception can provide tourist information, and you can hire a bicycle for free.Breakfast is served in the hotel’s bar, which has a fireplace. The restaurant offers traditional Catalan food and has an outdoor seating area.Located just outside Bàscara, Hotel Les Roques is a 5-minute drive from Camallera Train Station, offering regular services to Figueres and Girona. Figueres is famous for the Salvador Dalí Museum.Hotel Les Roques is located 16 mi from the charming medieval city of Girona. The guest house can arrange transfers to Girona Airport at an extra cost.
- Owner was really nice and friendly, nice location with beautiful view of the castle. Very clean and really comfortable beds
- Fabulous quiet little village away from noise and traffic. Great food right downstairs. Friendly staff.
- simple but good room, excelent breakfast, perfect for families with kids, friendly staff. Good stay!
- We stayed for one night with our two children en route to our holiday destination. Very welcoming staff, adjoining rooms – perfect for families, air conditioning, only 10 mins from the motorway. We ate in the restaurant which was good value and had a children’s menu. When checking out they gave us a complimentary big bottle of water for the journey which was a nice touch.
- We always stay here when traveling, fantastic food, lovely people and a relaxing atmosphere after a long drive.
Hotel Sausa is located in the Girona countryside, a 20 minute drive from the region’s capital. It features an outdoor swimming pool, rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Sausa are spacious and have bright décor. Each room has satellite TV, air conditioning and a telephone.Traditional, Catalan cuisine is offered in the Sausa’s restaurant, where guests can enjoy views of the hotel’s grounds.The Sausa has a terrace, tennis courts and guests can use the hotel’s bikes. Local activities include golf and hiking.Hotel Sausa is a 30-minute drive from the Costa Brava and 14 miles from the town of Figueres. The hotel has easy access to the Autopista del Mediterráneo Highway, a 10 minute drive away.
- If you have a car and your are passing throw Girona-Vilafreser it is a really good place to stay, it has a tennis court, a pool and kids can enjoy the park.
- Had a great stop over in this hotel on our journey home, great swimming pool and lots more for the kids to do. Even though there english was limited really tried to accomodate any request we had and often went over and above. Thanks for a brillant stay
- The room was good enough for the price! We were 2 adults and 2 small kids, easy access to the hwy, a nice little playground for the kids considering the location which helps with their entertainment!! good for a night stop!!
- Excellent for resting while travelling on the highway. It had the cleanest swimming pool I used in similar situations.
- Very nice and helpful staff, excellent swimming pool and kitchen. My kids really loved this place 🙂
This simple hotel is located 5 minutes’ walk from the center of Sant Pere Pescador. It offers a garden, sun terrace and free Wi-Fi zone, 1.2 mi from the beaches of the Costa Brava.Most rooms at La Masia feature functional decor and many have a balcony. Laundry facilities are available.The property has a communal kitchen and dining room where you can prepare meals. You will find shops, restaurants and bars within 5 minutes’ walk.You can go surfing on the nearby beaches or visit the Aiguamolls de l´Empordà Nature Reserve. Empuriabrava and its pretty canals are 15 minutes’ drive away.La Masia offers free parking and is 9.9 mi from Roses. Figueres and the Dalí Museum are 20 minutes’ drive away and you can reach Girona and its airport in 50 minutes.
- The location, the room size, the balcony and the chill zone with pool
- Everything. The management and staff are always welcoming, helpful and genuinely friendly. They now have a pool. There is a picnic area. You can hire a bbq. There’s a large grassed enclosed play area. A free large carpark. Always clean rooms. An equipped guest kitchen if you want to cater for yourself. A supermarket 100m away. A 5min walk to the village. Great value for money. Already planning our next visit!
- Spotless accommodation piping hot shower plus ice cold air con-very friendly people and 5 mins walk into town! 2nd visit and there will be another! Simple but superb value-very relaxed and now has a pool too! Perfect!
- The rooms was really clean, the kitchen facilities were really good even if there is more people there is a lot of space for everyone, the pool was great, the patio to have dinner is perfect and it’s really close to the town and to the supermarket!!! We will definitely repeat.
- It’s my second staying at this hotel. Very helful and friendly owners! Clean room, comfortable bed, good breakfast. I feel like I stay at home!
B&B Hotel Figueres
One of our top picks in Figueres.This hotel is located in Villatenim Business Park, just 8 minutes’ drive from Figueres town center. It offers free coffee all day and modern, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the B&B Hotel Figueres feature parquet floors and smart décor. Each one comes with a work desk and a private bathroom.The hotel serves a takeaway breakfast in the bright dining room, and there is a hot and cold snack service available 24 hours a day. Other facilities include a children’s play area, and a conference room for up to 15 people. Free outdoor parking is available on site.The hotel is 1.9 mi from the Salvador Dalí Museum and 11 mi from Roses Beach. You can drive to Girona Airport in under 40 minutes, and the French border is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Kind staff, proximity of supermarkets and malls was nice to do grocery shopping in. A short drive to Figures town center and to the Aiguamolls de l’Empordà Natural Park.
- Super affordable off-the-road hotel. Basic and clean.
- As per usual clean and staff welcoming. As could only stay 2 nights instead of 3 was advised that next visit the breakfast will be included in the price, a nice gesture. Would recommend to anybody contemplating staying here.
- Friendly staff, cleanliness of hotel and facilities available all were excellent, I will be coming again and in fact have already booked
- Very clean, quiet, near a supermarket. Did not require us to pay for breakfast we wouldn’t have eaten. Easy and free parking. Wi-Fi was easy to access
Hotel Los Angeles
Set in central Figueres, the family-run Hotel Los Angeles is just 500 feet from the Salvador Dalí Theater-Museum. Each air-conditioned room features LCD satellite TV and a rain-effect shower.Rooms at the Los Angeles are functional and bright, with central heating and a work desk. Good-value Wi-Fi internet is available in all areas.Traditional tapas are served in the hotel’s El Gallo Rojo restaurant. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the bar, or buy snacks from the hotel’s vending machines.Los Angeles Hotel is a 25-minute drive from Aiguamolls Nature Reserve. The Costa Brava towns of Roses and Empuriabrava are within 12 mi.
The bed is incredibly comfortable.
The breakfast has a LOT of variety and great quality.
Honestly, for the price we paid, we couldn’t have asked for any better.
Clean and easy to find.
Problem parking the car in their indoor parking. Garage door started to close while driving in.
Garage is located on the side street of main hotel door. Narrow entrance. The hotel is nice and perfect location.
- Very clean. Accommoded me being very late due to travel issues. Big room. Comfortable bed. Lovely breakfast and unbeatable location! I can’t believe it was so cheap.
- Hotel was great for the price. The layout was a bit funky but it was clean and quiet and otherwise exactly as advertised.
- Excellent location near the center of town and the Dalì Museum. The rooms were comfortable. The air conditioning was strong which we needed during the heat wave. The hotel has a garage so we could park our bikes inside.
- The bed is incredibly comfortable.
Hotel Can Català
This family-run hotel is just 1,150 feet from the beach in L’Escala, a traditional Costa Brava fishing town. Can Catala offers free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour front desk and free on-site parking.Each simple room at Hotel Can Catala has air conditioning, a TV and a private balcony. Bathrooms come with a basic toiletries set.A daily continental breakfast is served in Can Catala’s bright dining room. You can also enjoy a drink in the bar, or outside on the terrace. Various traditional restaurants can be found in the surrounding streets.The Can Catala Hotel is a 20-minute walk from the Greek and Roman ruins of Empuries. Girona Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
- Very friendly staff, clean rooms, and comfortable beds. The location is very central. Delicious buffet breakfast! Also there is free parking on site which is a real bonus. They provide gluten free bread upon request. We very much enjoyed our 4 night stay at Can Catala!
Everything was perfect and it inspired a poem due to reminiscing over earlier times in L’Escala!
From the moment I walked through the door and was welcomed by the lady of the house I knew I would love it!
This Hotel and the folk who run it are very special and treat their guests as family! A most wonderful find! Hope to visit again soon!
- Great location, parking space, very friendly staff, great breakfast.
- great hotel,lovely staff and they have covid regulations in place you feel very safe
Good location, really attentive staff and nice breakfast.
The hotel has its own parking lot and it is pretty close to Platja de l’Escala, bars and restaurants.
Hotel Restaurant Travé
Set 10 minutes’ walk from the center of Figueres, Hotel Trave offers a swimming pool, free WiFi, free parking, and a traditional Catalan restaurant and Tapas Bar.All rooms are air-conditioned, and some have private terraces.The Trave Hotel has a lounge with TV and a games room. The hotel also has a tour desk to help plan visits in the Girona and Costa Brava region.The Hotel Trave’s restaurant offers authentic dishes from the Girona region using seasonal, local produce. It also has a large wine list with a great selection of Spanish wines.The Dalí Theater-Museum is 15 minutes’ walk away, while the AVE/TGV Train Station is a 10-minute walk away. The city of Girona is about 22 mi away.
- The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. Hotel is located in a quiet area.
Good size and clean rooms, quiet area and location between TGV Figueras Viilfrance and city of you don’t mind to walk, take taxi! I didn’t have heavy luggage.!
I’ve stayed previously when visiting Figueras, But what made me return is the owners and staff take pride in running a good standard 3*hotel, helpful and very clean and comfortable in all areas, Staff make the stay ! it’s that that simple 👏👏👏
(amazing collection of different souvenirs in cabinets) 🤔
- Nice hotel, friendly and helpful staff. The room was clean and the buffet breakfast (not included) was very good. A 20 minute walk to the Dali museum.
- An ideal stopover location, well managed business type hotel with convenient parking in the street
- we were upgraded to a nice suite with 3 rooms that was so helpful
One of our top picks in Torroella de Montgrí.RVHotels GR92 is located in Torroella de Montgrí, 3.7 mi from L’Estartit Beach. Set in the Montgrí Nature Reserve, it has a swimming pool and offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and large balconies.The RVHotels GR92’s comfortable rooms all have flat-screen TV. They also have heating, and the bathrooms have hairdryers. Many rooms have views of the nearby hills.The RVHotels GR92 is located in the L’Emporda area of the Costa Brava, about 10 minutes’ drive from the coastal town of L’Estartit. Popular activities nearby include walking, cycling and water sports. Empordà Golf Course is just 1.2 mi away.The hotel is 50 minutes’ drive from Girona Airport. Free parking is available on site. You can drive to Ullastret Archaeological Museum in 10 minutes, and the ruins at Empùries in 20 minutes.The Dalí Museum, in Figueres, is 22 mi away.
- Really good value and clean place. Beer vending machine is sweet too.
- Good value for money and quite central location. Comfortable bed and nice commodities (TV, swimming pool, wifi) made our stay very pleasant.
- Air con was nice the balcony was clean nice table and chairs, nice view
Very nice personnel.
Nice room with a tv, a balcony, etc.
The parking and the pool.
- It’s veeery close to the city centre, but it is also easy to find when going by car. It also has a parking lot for about 10 cars.
Hotel Restaurant Bon Retorn
Hotel Restaurant Bon Retorn is located in the l’Alt Empordà area of Catalunya, 5 minutes’ drive from Figueres. It features an outdoor pool and terrace. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available on site.Rooms at the Hotel Restaurant Bon Retorn are comfortable and bright. Each air-conditioned room features a mini-bar and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with free toiletries and bath or shower.Facilities at the Bon Retorn include a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine and a bar.The Hotel Restaurant Bon Retorn is around 1.2 mi from the famous Dalí Museum in Figueres and 30 minutes’ drive from L’Escala and Llanca Beaches. Girona and its airport are less than 31 mi from the hotel.
- Very relaxing. Pool area was beautiful and the green and natural country side surroundings. Wonderful surroundings and sound to have breakfast or a cup of coffee or work or swim. Also very close to the center of Figueres 5 mins away from this town where Dali was born and where his museum is. Fascinating museum worth the visit.
- Great staff, the restaurant was great and pool was a good size.
- Upgraded rooms, strong shower water pressure, free parking
- The outside of the property, the gardens and flowers.
- Location was rural. Evenings you could smell cut hay & other farm smell. Being a country boy, it was good. Free onsite parking. Staff was very friendly.
Emporium is a family-run gastronomic hotel in the historic center of Castelló d’Empúries, in Catalonia’s Alt Empordà region. It offers a One-Michelin-Star gourmet restaurant with an award-winning wine cellar.The hotel is just 2.5 mi from the beaches of the Costa Brava and Empuriabrava Marina. The area around Castelló is part of the Aiguamolls de l’Empordà Natural Park. There is easy access by road to Girona, with free parking at the hotel.Bedrooms at the Emporium Hotel are bright and comfortable. They all have free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. The hotel also has a relaxing lounge and a café-bar, serving drinks and snacks all day.The hotel’s elegant Empòrium restaurant serves characteristic regional cuisine. It offers tasting menus and a daily set menu, as well as à la carte dishes. The extensive wine list includes many local wines.
- Excellent attention to the cleaning to ensure the respect of all COVID19 safety regulations. We always felt secure. Beds were very confortable and the overall quality of the hotel was very good. The hotel is positioned in a strategic place close to local amenities and a fantastic sandy beach (Playa de San Pere Pescador) is just 15mins driving. The local town is old and peaceful and has very interesting spots to see.
- Un hotel familiar en donde primavel trato cercano Habitacion nueva y de limpieza extrema
La comodidad y espaciosa que era la cama.
Todo impecable… Renovado, moderno y limpio… El desayuno muy bueno y variado .
- El tracte del personal,el bon menjar i la netedat tot perfecte
Relació calitat preu molt adequat.
L’habitació molt gran amb un llit i un matalàs perfecte per espatlles delicades.
L’atenció al client molt bona
L’esmorzar molt complert
Looking for: Best Hotels in Saus