Holiday Inn South Kingstown-Newport Area
Minutes from the University of Rhode Island and the beaches in Narragansett, this hotel in South Kingstown, Rhode Island offers free wireless internet access and an on-site restaurant.Holiday Inn South Kingstown – Newport Area features an outdoor pool and patio area. Guests can also take advantage of the fitness center or the on-site laundry room. After a busy day, guests can enjoy a meal at the Hilltop Grille and American Cuisine.Activities such as surfing, fishing and kayaking are available within a short drive from the South Kingstown Holiday Inn. The famous mansions of Newport are 8.7 mi away.
- Staff was exceptional!!! Location excellent!!Place is as advertised but bathrooms just need a little update. Good condition, linens great, room clean but STAFF!!!! Omg, the best Ive seen EVER!Give them all a raise, they REALLY deserve it in this troubling time. The Gambeskis NH
- I didnt have bkfst. The food was very overpriced in restaurant.
- Breakfast was absolutely delicious and restaurant style.
- Quiet, comfortable and convenient!Staff was outstanding. The one meal I had at the bar was superb!
- Very quiet. Had a great sleep. The staff was extremely friendly and allowed additional time to check out due to a scheduling conflict. Warm and full of holiday cheer. Felt like home!!
Hamilton Village Inn
Just 1.2 mi from the beach, this North Kingstown hotel offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with a cable TV.The air-conditioned rooms at the Hamilton Village Inn each feature a coffee machine, desk and ironing facilities. Private bathrooms come with towels and linen. Some rooms offer a kitchen or seating area.The Hamilton Village Inn has plenty of outdoor space, offering guests a large terrace and a foot with picnic tables.The historic Newport city center is just 15 minutes’ drive from the Hamilton Village Inn. The University of Rhode Island and the West Kingston Amtrak Station are both within 12 mi away.
- This is an attractive property with nicely renovated rooms. The room was spotless and nicely decorated. The property is in a quiet location.
- Rooms were good size and very clean. Staff very congenial and helpful.
- There was no breakfast but it was close to a beautiful village town and great food nearby.
- recently renovated room was exceptionally clean and comfortable. The property obviously is serious about cleanliness.
- Updated bathroom, since the last time we were there. New floors freshly painted room .
Club Wyndham Newport Overlook
Club Wyndham Newport Overlook is offering accommodations in Jamestown. All rooms have a TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available throughout the property.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a coffee machine. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Newport is 5 miles from Club Wyndham Newport Overlook, while Providence is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- I slept great the pillows and bed were the most comfortable .The view and accommodations where great .
- The rooms are big and it was very clean a beautiful view. We loved our stay.
- The locationwa perfect, spacious, comfy and a beautiful view.
- The condo was in a great location. The rooms are big and it was very clean! We loved our stay.
- , , , , , .
Club Wyndham Bay Voyage Inn
This beautiful resort hotel in Jamestown, Rhode Island overlooks Narrangansett Bay and is within walking distance of Jamestown Golf Course. It features spacious suites with a refrigerator and free WiFi.Club Wyndham Bay Voyage Inn is a Victorian-style, all-suite resort, decorated with rich, warm colors and dark wood furniture. Each suite includes a separate living room with a cable TV, DVD player and sofa bed. All suites also have a microwave and kitchenware for 4 people.Free access to the hotel gym, sauna and seasonal outdoor pool is provided to all guests of the Club Wyndham Bay Voyage Inn. The 24-hour front desk will also provide guests with concierge services.Club Wyndham Bay Voyage Inn is 10-minutes from the US Naval War Museum. Newport State Airport is 7.5 miles away.
- Prepared for the new normal and well social distanced.
- Beautiful view and a safe nice area to walk around
- Darcy, the manager, is fabulous!.. I am a world traveler. For the number of rooms and view, rate the best in the world.Been to Phuket, Hong Kong, Hawaii. Sydney, Florida. best service and views in the World!
- We liked the way the bedroom and living area was split. Of course the view was spectacular!
- More spacious room than I expected, very comfortable and well appointed, with a particularly great view out over the harbor and of the bridge. Both the hotel and Jamestown itself exceeded my expectations. Very friendly place with good eateries and shops close by.
Castle Hill Inn
This waterfront Newport, Rhode Island property features an on-site restaurant and luxury accommodations. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A fireplace and a flat-screen cable TV are included in each room at Castle Hill Inn. Select rooms have a sea view. The private bathrooms include towels.Guests can use complimentary bikes to explore Newport. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the area, including cycling, hiking and fishing.Lunch, dinner and weekend brunch are available in the dining room at Newport’s Castle Hill Inn. Additional food and drinks are served at the Sunset Terrace Bar.The Newport Mansions and the Cliff Walk are both 4 miles from the inn. The property provides free parking.
- Aside from what I didnt like everything else was amazing… staff and atmosphere … food was beyond words…
- Attentive staff, magnificent spot with incredible views, food was to die for and it felt really nicely spread out and quiet…hotel was almost at capacity yet it never felt crowded. The bikes that are available to guests were great for a morning ride along Ocean Dr before breakfast. It also helped that the weather was absolutely perfect.
- Stayed at the Beach Cottage, perfect at the beach, amazing view of the beach from the room, bed and even from the shower!
- I loved that it was directly on the beach. It was gorgeous and private.
- The view/staff/service/food and accommodations /ood were excellent.
Hampton Inn South Kingstown – Newport Area
This hotel in South Kingstown, Rhode Island offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV. It features and indoor pool and is a 10-minute drive from Rose Hill Golf Club.All warmly decorated rooms at the Hampton Inn South Kingstown-Newport Area feature dark wood furnishings. A large work desk and coffee maker are included in every room.Guests can enjoy free access to the on-site fitness room or relax in the jacuzzi. The hotel’s full-service business center offers a computer with free Wi-Fi.The South Kingstown Hampton Inn provides a daily continental breakfast. Snacks are available in the on-site convenience store.The Museum of Primitive Art and Culture is just 3.2 miles from this hotel, and the Scarborough Beach is a 12-minute drive away.
- Breakfast was fine considering limitations due to Covid.. location was great and the staff was very friendly and accomodating
- I liked that no maid was in the room till you checked out to keep the risk of covid low. I liked how Aron, Torin and Collette where very helpful.
- I love the location an very clean rooms, staff was very friendly an always had a smile an very helpful
- The rooms were spacious and clean. Hotel was quiet. Staff went out of their way to be helpful!The COVID breakfast was soso, but they did the best they could under the circumstances. Great location quick drive to wherever you wanted to go. Would stay here again, no question.
- Wonderful venue and very clean! I felt safe even with Covid restrictions etc
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott South Kingstown Newport Area
1.4 miles from Narragansett Town Beach, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott South Kingstown Newport Area is located in South Kingstown and has rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has family rooms.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. At Fairfield Inn & Suites the rooms are equipped with air conditioning and a private bathroom.An American breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 22 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott South Kingstown Newport Area.
- Staff was friendly and we loved the outside sitting area
- Beautiful hotel. Elizabeth was especiallyHelpful and a hard worker! She really cares about the customer and the facility. Its a shame that this beautifully renovated hotel will be converted into temporary housing for college students during this Covid semester. I hope they respect this property!
- Newly built hotel. Great location near beaches and Wakefield. Very clean, smells nice and new. Staff is friendly.
- The rest of the staff was great and pleasant. The breakfast server was very nice and easy to talk to
- It was fine. Covid is annoying and makes it a little less enjoyable but…its fine./
Gurney’s Newport Resort & Marina
One of our top picks in Newport. Located on Goat Island and surrounded by Newport Harbor and Narragansett Bay, Gurney’s Newport Resort & Marina offers the seclusion of a private island and is 1 mi from Newport.Dine at Scarpetta, a waterfront Italian restaurant by LDV Hospitality. Open every night, the restaurant delivers signature classics, seasonal dishes, locally sourced fresh seafood selections and a world-class wine list.Enjoy lunch by the waterfront, take advantage of cabana service at The Pineapple Club or sip cocktails at sunset at The Regent Lounge.Guests can relax and rejuvenate at the Seawater Spa or take the water shuttle to Newport from the marina.The waterfront resort is centrally located to the area’s attractions and activities, which include great restaurants, landmark mansions, museums, vineyards, golf courses, beaches, state parks, scenic walks, musical and theatrical performances, cruises and more.
- The room was lovely, we had a view of the water, the people were friendly, there were robes and slippers in the bathroom, and the eating facilities were excellent.
- The views are great here and the staff is very accommodating durn these times
- My husband and I stayed here for a little getaway weekend. From the moment we arrived, it exceeded our expectations! Every staff member we dealt with was very friendly, welcoming, and happy to help us. Our room was gorgeous, comfortable, and clean with a beautiful view. The grounds were beautiful, and we also loved that we could walk to downtown Newport if we wanted to. We will definitely stay there again next time were in Newport!
- The view was amazing great setting for late night drinks.
- The view from our room was great. Our terrace was the perfect spot to watch the sunset.
Aqua Blue Hotel
Featuring an indoor pool, Aqua Blue Hotel is located in Narragansett, just 4 minutes’ walk from the beach. Free WiFi is available.A flat-screen TV is featured in each room at the hotel. Guests also benefit from an in-room microwave and refrigerator, and certain rooms come with a balcony. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the Aqua Blue Hotel, which features a hot tub and on-site meeting facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, cycling and fishing.The Towers of Narragansett are just 650 feet from the hotel. Scarborough Beach North and Roger W Wheeler State Beach are both within 4.7 mi.
- I made reservations on booking .com I printed my confirmation number when we got to the hotel Aqua Blue did NOT have the reservation from Booking.com I was disappointed to say the least AQUA BLUE PULLED THROUGH AND FOUND US A ROOM AND BETTER YET THEY UPGRADED US FOR THE INCONVENIENCE The staff was awesome and for that reason alone I would stay there again NOT HAPPY WITH BOOKING.COM
- Clean, basic but nice hotel, very well located, near beach and restaurants
- The pool and Jaccuzi area are nice, the location is great, the balcony of the property has a great view.
- Convenient location. Beautiful beach with a great view right across the street. The room was clean and comfortable.
- The staff were so accommodating! We made a special request and they worked hard to make it happen. The staff were efficient and friendly. Bathroom was beautiful and the jetted tub for two was a bonus. I arrived and could not believe how perfect the location is. A short walk to the beautiful ocean
Motel 6-Newport, RI
Located close to Memorial Park, this Newport motel offers free basic WiFi and rooms that feature a seating area. The Newport Marina is 2 miles away.Cable TV and a work desk are offered in each brightly colored room at Newport Rhode Island Motel 6. An private bathroom is also included.A 24-hour front desk is offered to guests along with fax and photocopying services. Free morning coffee is provided and basic complimentary WiFi is available in some common areas.Motel 6 Newport Rhode Island is 1 miles from the US Naval War College. Salve Regina University is 10 minutes’ drive.
- I like the service that was provided. I had a nice room, plus the price was excellent. The room was clean, I had clean towels and the shower was nice.
- Great location! Very easy to get everywhere in Newport and Middletown
- Right in a shopping plaza ,resturanrs walking distance A laundry in parking lot area Not over price a table and chair to dine in room a microwave in a common area Color of a ultra white with one wall a beautifully blue hue. A lobbyWith coffee in am delicious Decorated Fir HolidayJust sweet and lil green stop lights like sparkles Young ladies that staff this hotel excellent also pet friendly Tv reception and choice good .The staff very clean and neat all with there appearance. Warm RegardsLoisLaPietraKaplan
- Clean comfortable room. Temp control worked. TV worked.
- Perfect for quick overnight to view the Newport mansions and surrounding areas.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Saunderstown