Hotel Carlos I Silgar
One of our top picks in Sanxenxo.The Hotel Carlos I Silgar is located just 150 feet from Silgar Beach in Sanxenxo. It features a spa, a fitness center and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private balcony.All the air-conditioned rooms at the Carlos I Silgar are elegant and comfortable, with marble floors and soft rugs. There is a TV, and the private bathrooms contain a hairdryer, a bathrobe and slippers.The hotel’s restaurant serves a range of Galician and international food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The Hotel Carlos I Silgar is surrounded by gardens which contain an outdoor pool. The spa has a heated indoor pool, and a wide range of relaxation treatments is available.The Firth of Pontevedra is popular for water sports, and the hotel is just 500 feet from Sanxenxo’s marina. You can also get discounts on green fees at Meis Golf course, located a 20-minute drive away.
- Loved the professionalism of the front desk service team. Also appreciate the cookies with note about national holiday and my complimentary bottle of champagne with happy birthday note, gracias !
- Is some meters walking to the beach. The lobby is very beautiful and the breakfast splendid.
- The breakfast was very good. Especially considering we are living in COVID times there was ample choice and they managed the cleanliness very well. The view from the room was brilliant too.
- The SPA was great, daily circuit complementary booking was a great idea. The breakfast was remarquable. the bed was comfortable. Location location and a free parking.
- Staff and facilities were very good, the spa was excellent. Room was spacious and clean. Breakfast was very good with real coffee which is a bonus these days as more hotels go over to machine coffee
Augusta Eco Wellness Resort
Located 1,950 feet from Silgar Beach in Sanxenxo, this resort has 2 different buildings, and offers elegant rooms with free WiFi and views of the Pontevedra River. It features an extensive spa and an outdoor pool.The spa includes 3 heated pools, one of which is adults-only. It also features hot tubs, saunas and a Turkish bath. It offers massage and beauty treatments, including manicures, pedicures and facials.Rooms at the Augusta come with flat-screen satellite TV and a DVD player. There is a large terrace and a living room. Free bottles of water can be found in the mini-bar, and there is parking in the building. The property also includes a children’s playground.The hotel’s Via Augusta restaurant serves Galician cuisine, such as fish specials, stews and paella. Via Nuvo offers international options, with seafood and vegetables.Augusta Spa Resort is located 800 feet from the center of Sanxenxo and 1,950 feet from the Congress Center.
- Great facilities friendly staff excellent restaurant
- good location, great views, great furnishment in the room with those little details that makes the diference. great food.
Beautiful place to stay
food was lovely the views spectacular
- Great with children, friendly staff and excellent food at the restaurant.
- Perfect location between Sanxenxo and Porto Novo, but at the same time in a quiet environment. Excellent to relax and also for families with kids. Didn´t try the hotel restaurant because around, there are a lot of restaurants serving sea food not very expensive. If you want to eat sea food or fish dishes i recommend Porto Novo for cheaper options but at the same time better quality. El Pescador, La Taberna Del Varadoiro, Restaurante Compostela are good options but there are more…
Gran Talaso Hotel Sanxenxo
One of our top picks in Sanxenxo.Featuring wellness and beauty programs, Gran Talaso Hotel Sanxenxo offers an extensive marine spa and outdoor swimming pool and it’s located 5 minutes’ walk from the beautiful Sanxenxo Bay.The hotel also features free WiFi, a hair salon, babysitting service, a cafeteria where aperitifs are served, while enjoying the spectacular sea views over its balcony, and a popular restaurant.The air-conditioned and elegant rooms at the Sanxenxo are bright and spacious. Each room has sea views, satellite TV and a mini-bar.The Restaurant serves a selection of traditional Galician cuisine and specializes in seafood dishes à la carte, overlooking the bay.The extensive spa features a Finnish sauna, swan necks, a flotation tank and a sea water pool. There is also a thalassotherapy center offering massage, Vichy treatments, wraps and sensation showers. The Gran Talaso Hotel Sanxenxo also has a gym and 2 charging stations for electric cars.The Gran Talaso is set between 2 beaches and is just 10 minutes’ walk from the center of Sanxenxo and its marina. Pontevedra is a 30-minute drive away, while Santiago de Compostela is a 50-minute drive from the hotel.
- I stayed here on my birthday trip and it was a wonderful experience. I had an ocean view, the staff was very friendly and helpful and the spa was relaxing and well managed. The location is AMAZING! I felt so lucky having picked this great place for my actual birthday as it was my first visit to the region and I travel around by car each day or so to different towns. I appreciated how the spa has some basic courtesy policies to ensure all guest enjoy themselves. Policies like limited time windows, bathing caps for keeping water clear, hanging towels up so people don’t “save” chairs all day, etc. These are little things, but as a frequent traveler and spa-goer they add up to a much nicer overall experience. My dinner at the restaurant was also excellent. Very happy, I would visit again, highly recommend.
- The location, the staff, the room, the pool and breakfast
-Very professional staff
-Great SPA and indoor thermal circuit
- We fell in love with Sanxenxo, the excellent seafood variety, friendliness and professionalism.
- The location was exceptional and the spa and spa services were excellent.
Nuevo Astur SPA
One of our top picks in Sanxenxo.Nuevo Astur SPA is located in the very heart of the Rias Bajas in one of the most attractive Galician settings, just 2.5 mi from Sanxenxo and La Toja. Silgar Beach is 2.9 mi from the hotel.The hotel has well-equipped rooms and modern facilities. There is a paddle tennis court, a TV room and 2 free Wi-Fi zones.Nuevo Astur SPA also has a cafe and a restaurant, serving a variety of local, Galician homemade food.This accommodations has a spa with 2 swimming pools, 1 of which has water jets, waterfalls and bubbles. There is also a hot tub. The spa is surrounded by gardens and offers plenty of natural light.Here you will find the ideal combination of superb surroundings where you can enjoy nature and splendid beaches nearby.
- Excellent meal value for money in general Really clean.spa was good too.Receptionist at the spa slightly grumpy and very unsociable otherwise the hotel is excellent.
- desayuno fenomenal, piscinas, asistencia en recepción excelente. Me dio pena que era el último fin de semana que abrían porque yo quería repetir otro finde con familia.
- El orden en todo momento de las instalaciones y sobre todo la organización del personal
- El desayuno genial, cercania y simpatía de los camareros
- LA CENA MUY RICO TODO Y MUCHA CANTIDAD. EL SERVICIO ESTUPENDO .EL SPA MUY RECONFORTANTE .MUY BUENOS DESAYUNOS.LA ATENCION EN CAFETERIA MUY BUENA.
O Son Do Mar
One of our best sellers in Sanxenxo! Set on Panadeira Beach, in the center of Sanxenxo, O Son Do Mar offers impressive views of the beach and Pontevedra Estuary. All rooms have direct beach access, sea views and free Wi-Fi.Featuring tiled floors, all rooms are heated and come with a desk, wardrobe and flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom with a bath tub and free toiletries.The hotel has a café-bar and restaurant with a terrace. Luggage storage is offered tourist information is available. You will find a public children’s playground to the left of the hotel and to the right is the town center with its shops, bars and restaurants.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Right on the beach.
The excellent location direct at the beach, with sea view from the balcony
There is a kitchen room with free juices, water, bread and yoghurt, nice added facility.
Car can be parked for 17€ per day in the car park at the port, just 5 min walk
- Right on the beach. You could access percolated coffee whenever you liked and a communal fridge was provided
- Right on the beach. Room. Kichen facilities. Clean. Helpful staff.
- Good value for the money and nice location, right on the beach. Friendly staff. Restaurant a little bit expensive, but the food is excellent. We travelled with our 2 small daughters (ages 1 and 4). The only disadvantage is having to go up/down a couple flights of stairs (with strollers) to get to the hotel. All in all, a great place to stay with kids. There’s even a little common area with a big refrigerator, nice table and a high chair for preparing a little snack.
One of our best sellers in Sanxenxo! Set on the beachfront in Sanxenxo, Hotel Mardevela offers free WiFi and rooms with a private balcony and sea views. This hotel features a 24-hour reception and shared lounge.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Praia de Silgar Beach is 0.6 mi from the property, and Pontevedra is 11 mi away. The hotel offers free parking.
Very , very clean
Vista fantástica, hotel muito limpo e staff 5*!
- The view from the room was beautiful and the breakfast was excellent.
- The reception desk person was so helpful — called and made us a reservation for the boat to isla Cies from Vigo.
- Great views from your balcony, free parking, great breakfast and free flow of real coffee! Good value for money.
- Very , very clean
With a tranquil location, surrounded by natural beauty, this charming hotel is within 1.9 mi of Sanxenxo and Porto Novo. It has great access to the region’s many beautiful beaches.The hotel’s proximity to the region’s major road network means it has excellent access to the surrounding area and the region’s many famous and beautiful beaches, including Baltar in Portonovo, Silgar in Sanxenxo and La Lanzada.With comfortable, clean accommodations available at great rates, the hotel is a great choice for a relaxing, peaceful break. Exchange the hustle and bustle of city life for a restful, restorative break in the tranquil surroundings of Sanxenxo.
New and clean rooms.
Very value for money.
Pequeno almoço excelente.
Jantar maravilhoso, limpeza excepcional, pessoal do melhor que encontrei até hoje.
Simpáticos eficientes e muito prestáveis.
- Hotel con un servicio de limpieza muy correcto,destacado por su media pensión ,que nos sorprendió notablemente
- La atención del personal, la recepcionista muy agradable y servicial. Tanto el desayuno como la cena de calidad y abundante. Todo muy organizado y limpio frente al Covi.
- Preço / qualidade, quartos, casa de banho, piscina, simpatia dos funcionários, jantar e pequeno almoço.
- New and clean rooms.
Hotel Spa Nanin Playa
Offering impressive sea views from its setting on the rocky Nanin Beach, Hotel Spa Nanin Playa features an outdoor pool and offers a free spa circuit per person, per stay. Located in Sanxenxo, it is set in attractive gardens.The Nanin Spa Playa’s air-conditioned rooms and apartments have simple décor and some offer views of the Atlantic Ocean. All have satellite TV and a fridge. Apartments also have a seating area and a kitchenette.Traditional Galician cuisine is served in the Nanin’s restaurant, which overlooks the pool and gardens. Free Wi-Fi is available on the terrace and in the bar.All guests have access to the spa.The Nanin Playa is 1.2 mi from the center of Sanxenxo and its marina. There is easy access to the region’s pretty white beaches and the nearest golf club is just 5 minutes’ drive away.
- The infra-structure, the staff, the swimming pool, everything was great and we would book again in this property – wonderful views of the ocean and the seaside.
- The view is fantastic. The staff from the bar is really nice and the snacks are not too bad either. The rooms are big and clean and especially now, during Covid, the location is excellent as you don’t need to go to the center on the city. We loved it and will definitely go back.
Excellent view and quite a secluded beach
Lovely room (although we would have definitely preferred a double bed)
Super friendly staff who go out of their way to make you feel comfortable
Good variety at the breakfast buffet
Back and leg massage was relaxing
The spa is small but refreshing
- The location of this hotel is great. Only 15mns walking distance to Sanxenxo. Private access to a very natural, rocky beach. Lovely sea views. The staff very nice and helpful. We will definitely come back. We had a sea view room with a balcony which was great in the mornings and evenings.
food for dinner was good value,
Staff very helpful
Hotel Duerming Justo
One of our best sellers in Sanxenxo! Located in one of the most popular villages of the Rias Baixas region, in the center of Sanxenxo and in front of the Silgar beach, just a few feet from the marina.The great location makes of Sanxenxo one of the easiest cities to reach in Galicia, since the distance to other major cities like Vigo, Santiago de Compostela, La Coruña and even to Portugal are fairly short.The hotel was originally built in 1990 and the refurbished in 1998.Completely adapted to the needs of modern hospitality, offering all the services and amenities of a hotel of this category.
Localização excelente e pequeno almoço dentro do normal.
Já aqui hospedado anteriormente.
- La amabilidad del personal, Marta nos hizo sentirnos como en casa. La habitación muy cómoda y las vistas del buffet del desayuno preciosas.
- El desayuno excelente, Es increible el ingenio para poder presentar todos los dias algo distinto, y la ubicacion A pie de la playa de Silgar desde la terraza viendo toda la extension de la playa,
- Muy buena la estancia en todos los aspectos. Muy atentos y todo muy limpio. Sin duda para repetir.
- Ubicación excelente, el desayuno mas que correcto y el trato personal muy bueno.
- Localização excelente e pequeno almoço dentro do normal.
Hotel del Mar
Hotel del Mar is set in Sanxenxo and features a terrace and free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge and a bar. The accommodations features a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries. All units feature a wardrobe.Guests at Hotel del Mar can enjoy a continental breakfast. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of seafood dishes.The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 15 mi from the accommodations.
- Location was ideal – right on the beachfront. Hotel was extremely clean, with nice breakfast included. Family run, and it shows with the attention to detail. Nice terrace and common room on first floor too.
- Really centric right in front of the beach. Good value for the money.
- El desayuno estaba bien, la ubicación, se puede aparcar en la calle sin pago.
- Muy buena ubicación. Habitación amplia y muy limpia.
- localização excelente com vista para a praia inteira.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Sanxenxo