El Lacayo de Sestiello
Located 1.2 mi outside the village of Grado, El Lacayo de Sestiello offers apartments and rooms with views of its gardens and the surrounding mountains. Overlooking a lovely meadow with fruit trees, it features a traditional panera outbuilding and a 17th-century farmhouse.The individually decorated, air-conditioned apartments and rooms at El Lacayo de Sestiello have attractive, stylish design with bright finishes and wooden furnishings. Some accommodations features exposed stone walls and sloping ceilings.All rooms and apartments include free Wi-Fi, heating, a flat-screen TV and a colorful private bathroom. The mini-bar includes free water and fruit juice. Apartments have a living room and a kitchen with a fridge, oven, kettle, a coffee maker and an electric hob.Traditional Spanish cuisine, including paella and fideuà, is served in the Lacayo’s restaurant. The hotel features a bright living room, where you can relax and enjoy views of the Cubia y Nalón Valley.The surrounding valley is ideal for hiking and Picos de Europa National Park can be reached in less than 2 hours by car. Gijón and the coastline are approximately 31 mi away.
Great restaurant both for food and also for the scenic dining hall. The view from the large window at sunrise was so impressing
Cachopo dish is really a must to try, so rich and tasty and typical from the area as explained me by the waiter.
- Outstanding property and property owner.. very accommodating and beautiful rooms and furnishings
- Easy parking. Easy to get to. Nice view of Grado, below. Interesting, whimsical décor. Elevator!
- This was our first stay on our Camino Primitivo. The hotel is not very central, so ended up taking a taxi from downtown Grado. But the restaurant was quite good, a little pricey with the a la carte menu. And the price for the daily menu was not visible. However, it was good. We ended up resting eating both lunch and dinner here. If you are not interested in exploring Grado, it is a good place to rest for the next walk the next day.
- Nice stuff. Close to highway (and surprisingly you cannot hear the cars).
- Great restaurant both for food and also for the scenic dining hall. The view from the large window at sunrise was so impressing
Ibis Budget Oviedo
One of our best sellers in Oviedo! Ibis Budget Oviedo is less than half a mile from Oviedo Bus Station and a 12-minute walk from the center of the city. Each bright, air-conditioned room includes a bathroom and a flat-screen TV with international channels.The Ibis Budget Oviedo features simple, modern design with lots of natural light. A daily continental breakfast is served in the spacious dining room. Wi-Fi is available for an extra charge.The historic center of Oviedo, including San Salvador Cathedral, is just over half a mile away. The Train Station is half a mile from the hotel. There is private parking, as well as plenty of free parking in the surrounding streets. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.The hotel is an ideal base for exploring Asturias and the north of Spain. Regular buses connect the city to Gijón, Santander and Bilbao. It is close to the Calatrava Congress Centre and Asturias Hospital.
- The personal are very kind and the place is price-worth it
- The property and reception staff were very welcoming and helpful. Very pleased with our welcome.
- The room was as described and pictured. The price was great. Comfortable beds.
- It’s great if you go with your dog, behind the hotel there is a huge park that links to walking paths. Perfect. They kept my medicine in their fridge and were always available for me.
There is a big free parking place beside the hotel.
Very near to high way
Hotel is very quiet and near a mountain
B&B Hotel Oviedo
Set 5 mi from central Oviedo, B&B Hotel Oviedo offers a 24-hour café and free private parking. Rooms include a 32-inch plasma-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Each spacious, stylish room at B&B Hotel Oviedo features central heating. There is a bathroom with a hairdryer.The property also has a 24-hour reception and an large garden area. B&B Hotel Oviedo is just a 5-minute drive from Asturias’ largest shopping center, Parque Principado. El Asturcón Horse Riding Center and La Barganiza Golf Club are also only 5 minutes’ drive away. Avilés and Gijón can be reached within 20 minutes.Coaches which run to Oviedo Central Station can be caught in Fresneda, 2,300 feet from the hotel.
- Excellent value for money. Spacious and clean. Onsite free parking. Small limited food selection to purchase. Free WIFI and coffee/tea.
- Great motel, clean comfy rooms and very helpful staff.
- The location was perfect as we traveled on to Fernando Alonso’s museum the following morning
- Everything! Room, bathroom, location accessible by car, parking, breakfast…
- Clean, comfortable, good value for money. Spacious rooms, free parking. Free coffee and tea the whole day.
Hotel Ibis Oviedo is located less than half a mile from Oviedo Bus Station, and a 15-minute walk from the center of the city. It features stylish, air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and Canal +.All of the rooms at the Ibis Oviedo have Wi-Fi access, heating and a desk. There’s also a private bathroom with shower.Open until 11:30 pm, Ibis Oviedo’s Vinos&Cía restaurant offers evening meals and a good wine list, in a modern setting. The 24-hour Bar Rendez-Vous serves drinks and hot snacks, and in summer you can enjoy a drink on the terrace. Breakfast is available from 4:30 am to 12 pm.Ibis Oviedo has a private parking lot, and there is plenty of free parking in the surrounding streets. The hotel also has a 24-hour front desk.It’s close to the Calatrava Congress Centre and Asturias Hospital. The Train Station is half a mile away.
Ibis always stands for a certain standard: clean, good money for value, simple. It met our expectations.
We were just passing through so stayed there for a night. Would do it again.
- Friendly staff with us and my dog ( he is part of our family now)
- Best qality-price. Free parking. H24 restaurant and bar with nice terrace. Young and International atmosphere
- Good location not far from highway and easy walk into centre. We stay here twice a year on our way to Vigo from Santander and back again as it is also pet friendly. We are always given a warm welcome each time we check-in as we have been staying here for the last 4-5 years.
- The staff were excellent and very welcoming and very helpful with our requests for our cat. It made for a perfect stay. We would recommend it as an excellent hotel with great value for money.
- Ibis always stands for a certain standard: clean, good money for value, simple. It met our expectations.
Favila Oviedo is set on one of Oviedo’s main streets and within 5 minutes’ walk of the railway and bus station. The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. It features a restaurant that serves traditional Asturian cuisine, free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.Rooms feature heating, wooden floors and simple décor. All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower and hairdryer.Cafés and bars can be found along Calle Uría and around nearby Calle Mon and Oviedo’s main square, within 15 minutes’ walk. El Corte Inglés Shopping Center is 1,300 feet away. Oviedo University’s Campus de los Catalanes is within 1.2 mi of the hotel.Busses to Instituto Oftalmológico Fernández-Vega leave from a bus stop located next to the property.
- The hotel was walking distance from the train station and all the amazing sights the old town of the city has to offer. Santa Maria del naranjo was a 35 minute walk from there. It wasn’t particularly comfortable but clean and with a great price.
- Very good basic room very close to the train and bus stations. I’ve stayed there twice. Efficient, pleasant staff.
- Great location and very nice room with lots of character!
- My perfect hotel: great location, great value, clean comfortable room, helpful front desk. Good restaurant attached too.
- In the center of Oviedo about half a block from train station. Large room and bathroom. Very clean. Hot shower and nice towels.
Hotel El Mirador del Nalón
Offering a restaurant and free WiFi, Hotel El Mirador del Nalón is located in San Román de Candamo, in the tranquil countryside of central Asturias.Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a balcony. Private bathroom also comes with a bath.Located beside the Nalon River, the Hotel El Mirador del Nalón has a garden, a terrace and a bar. The restaurant serves traditional Asturian dishes including game meats.Asturias Airport is 11 mi away, and you can drive to Oviedo in 30 minutes. The coast is 12 mi away.
- Besutiful view from hotel of the Nalon river , the food is delicious, the owners very helpful.
- Great location,beautiful views, train station steps away. Food in Restaurant really good, the owners really helped me, they even borrowed a bike for me.
- A good breakfast including a selection of sandwiches.
- Location excellent, rooms spacious and comfortable, very friendly patron, who was most anxious that we had all we needed. Lovely evening meal, good value. Breakfast simple but plentiful. Pleasant shady terrace for drinks in the evening, or for breakfast, always assuming the weather is good. Easy parking, no charge.
- Todo estupendo, en especial el trato del personal y la limpieza
Eurostars Palacio de Cristal
One of our top picks in Oviedo.Eurostars Palacio de Cristal, designed by world-famous architect Santiago Calatrava, is part of Oviedo Congress Palace. A 10-minute walk from the historic center, it offers free Wi-Fi, a free gym and Aquayre urban spa for a fee.Its chic, minimalist-style rooms have wooden floors, and are soundproofed and air-conditioned. They feature a laptop safe, TV and mini-bar. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.Eurostars Palacio de Cristal has a trendy lounge bar. Room service is available.There is a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. On-site parking is offered for an additional charge. There is easy access to the A66 Motorway, and Oviedo Cathedral is 0.6 mi away.
- The architecture of the place is amazing.. The bath was lovely and the area was safe and easy to reach more shops .
Friendly staff spoke English, spacious well appointed room, comfy bed and excellent shower.
Breakfast buffet was first rate!
- Polite and helpful staff. Very clean. Restaurants on site.
- The design of course, the size of the rooms, the parking on site, the staff ( especially at the front desk) very helpful and professional.
- Breakfast was superb and worth the money. Wait staff was polite and helpful. Front Desk was wonderful. First Claas hotel.
One of our top picks in Oviedo.Located in the business and commercial center the Aparthotel features modern facilities and stylish, well-equipped, contemporary accommodations in a convenient location, with great access to the region’s major road network.The Campus offers apartments and studios with kitchenettes. Apartments also feature a lounge area and a separate bedroom.Whether you are exploring the region as a tourist, visiting the area on business or attending a conference, the comfortable, peaceful rooms provide a relaxing haven. Guests are also welcome to enjoy an on-site cafeteria.Located just a 5-minute walk from the historic city center, very close to the cathedral and Calle Gascona, also known as “the cider boulevard”, the convenient location and good modern facilities make the Aparthotel Campus a great choice, and specially recommended for long term stays.The Hospital Central de Asturias is located a 15-minute walk from the property.
- Amazing. Clean, spacious, modern. A big apartment with all you could need for a long stay, for a very modest price.
- Clean, centrally located, my own stocked kitchen.
- Comfortable. Close to the “Boulevard of Cider” and the center of Oviedo. Friendly clientele and staff.
- I think compared to the price I got a lot more. Everything was really clean and comfortable. The room was warm and the building was quiet I was able to sleep completely fine.
- Location, the facility, parking next to the property and the price.
Hotel Castro Real
Castro Real is located just 15 minutes’ walk from the historic center of Oviedo, 1,300 feet from the Central University Hospital. It offers modern accommodations with free internet connection.All rooms at Hotel Castro Real feature a smart décor with parquet floors and contemporary furnishings. Each includes a flat-screen TV, mini bar and private bathroom with hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel restaurant is open for breakfast.Castro Real hotel offers laundry, dry cleaning and ironing facilities. Private parking is also available at an additional cost.
- Very comfortable bed. Extra pillows provided upon request. Accesible room was perfect for our needs. Street parking available if you’re will be to walk 2-5 minutes. Grocery store right across the street. Wonderful bakery a block away.
- All good. Clean comfortable decent shower good beds. Helpful and friendly staff. 20 minutes walk to the town centre but all amenities close by (bars, supermarkets etc). Secure underground parking for the motorbike at 9 euros a day which was reasonable for Oviedo. Highly recommended.
- Clean, friendly basic accommodation 15 mins walk from Oviedo’s city centre. Parking and breakfast charged extra.
- Thé parking underground. Is very narrow. Please be careful.
- 15 min walk to the city center past a number of shops and supermarkets. The hotel has a parking which is very helpful when you arrive late at night.
Hotel Palacio De La Viñona
Located in a tranquil, rural area outside Oviedo, this small 4-star hotel offers a comfortable stay in the Asturias countryside.The hotel is situated in a traditional Asturian casona-style building that dates back to 1798. The building has been fully restored and completely refurbished inside while at the same time preserving the traditional style of the original architecture. The hotel’s pleasant and comfortable atmosphere is the result of the care taken in its restoration. Hotel Palacio De La Viñona has a beautiful garden where you can relax among the long-standing indigenous trees. There is also a large lounge, reading room, 2 dining rooms and a terrace; perfect for enjoying a relaxing vacation in this peaceful location.
- Great hotel , spacious and comfortable rooms with great quality linens. Friendly staff.
- While the property sits on the outskirts of Gijón, we are talking about an 11 minute ride in car to the city center. A beautiful countryside and golf course surrounds the property. In addition it offers a World class spa in the premises
- Clean. Very quiet. The garden behind the hotel is very pleasant.
- The bed was very comfortable with beautiful linen and the bathroom was excellent with two basins and a Jacuzzi bath. In fact we were given a suite with a sitting room. The location was very quiet. The property had a lovely garden in which to sit and enjoy a drink from the bar. The property was a short walk to some local restaurants.
Amazing staff…Maria took care of everything!!!
Typical lunch meat European breakfast with assorted breads…fruit…cakes…expresso and tea assortment…
Looking for: Best Hotels in Santullano