Hotel Restaurante Santos
Hotel Restaurante Santos is a family- run hotel located in Santomera village. Murcia is 15 mi away and Orihuela is only 15 minutes’ drive away.Rooms at this hotel feature simple décor, air conditioning, and a flat-screen TV. They offer a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.The restaurant serves traditional handmade cuisine and a variety of regional tapas throughout the day. There is a street market every Wednesday in front of the hotel where guests can find fresh fruit, vegetables and clothes.Torrevieja is 1 hour drive by car and San Pedro del Pinatar is 29 mi away. Hotel Restaurante Santos features a private parking available at an extra cost.
- Good selection of food and drink in restaurant. Staff very helpful, especially in terms of helping me with my Spanish. Room clean, modern and perfect size for me, catering to my needs well. Would not hesitate to stay here again. Aircon in room also good and very much needed.
Faltaría incluir el desayuno en el precio de las habitaciones pero tampoco es nada caro desayunar en el bar.
El aire acondicionado es un pelín de nada ruidoso cuando se pone fuerte, pero con bajarlo es suficiente. La limpieza estupenda, modernidad, confort, ascensor, la cerradura me gustó al ser de llave y No de tarjeta, el trato del personal es correcto. La ubicación estupenda para visitar la zona sin que haya ruidos por las noches. El café es bueno, la bollería fresca, la televisión de la habitación, de 10. Recomiendo este hotel.
- Baños en perfecto estado, impecables. Habitaciones muy cómodas. Personal atento y amable.
- Habitación cómoda y decorada con muy buen gusto!!!
- Al finalizar nos atendió un Señor muy amable.. risueño.. todo lo contrario.. las instalaciones son nuevas.. y limpias..
Sercotel Palacio de Tudemir
One of our top picks in Orihuela.Located within a building dating back to 1755 which has been restored to retain its original character and splendor, this boutique hotel was opened at the end of 2005.The first hotel declared by the Valencia Tourism Agency to be “landmark architecture”, Hotel Boutique Palacio de Tudemir is in the heart of the city of Orihuela.The shops and monuments of the old quarter are within walking distance and Murcia is only 15 mi away, making it a good destination for a day trip.
The hotel had a useful café/bar ideal for snacks, lunch and drinks.
A very nice restaurant, with excellent food. But a weird menu, a special set menu was only applicable if you both ate from it. There were things we could not/ would not eat, so this special menu was useless and we ate from the more expensive a la carte, option. Excellent food but the language barrier made it difficult to understand these rules for a menu that was not user friendly, why have it with rules?
- Everything. Great venue, friendly and helpful staff, made to feel very welcome.
- We have stayed there before and returned because we liked it, great location for medieval market
VERY FRIENDLY ENGLISH SPEAKING RECEPTION STAFF.
It was my wife birthday and they brought us a tray of fresh fruit and water.
- The room was very clean and the heater worked very well, I was never even a little cold. The bed was comfy and room service delivered beautiful, delicious (but very pricey) dishes and was very kind.
- The hotel had a useful café/bar ideal for snacks, lunch and drinks.
One of our top picks in Murcia.The Hotel Azarbe is located in the business and commercial center of the city, with quick and easy access to main road connections.The hotel offers the facilities and services of a 4-star quality, such as rooms with air conditioning, Internet connection, room service, restaurant, conference and meeting rooms and private parking.Conference and meeting rooms suitable for all sorts of celebrations, events and work meetings.
- nice clean hotel next to a shopping mall. 20 mins walk to the old town
- Personal ,very very Helpfull . The best of ! Thank you !!!!
- The hotel was in a brilliant location for us. It was modern, spotless clean and the staff extremely helpful and pleasant. Bed very comfortable. The room was warm and the shower was great. Mini bar with water much appreciated.
- Service, reception, location for venue we were visiting.
- Staff we’re prepared to open restaurant early as we were attending a concert. Bar service was excellent and pricEs were very reasonable for a city centre hotel.
One of our top picks in Murcia.Set 20 minutes’ walk from Murcia’s historic center, by the Auditorium, Congress Center and the Murcia Sports Palace, Agalia Hotel has a gym, seasonal outdoor pool, free WiFi access and free hot drinks service.Rooms at this property are sleek and stylish with modern furnishings and plenty of natural light. Each has a TV, mini-bar and safe and some rooms also include a terrace.Enjoy Mediterranean and international meals in the stylish Agalia Restaurant before heading to the sophisticated bar. There are also several computers which guests can use for free.Ideally located within 15 minutes of both the train and bus station, Agalia Hotel is perfect for those needing quick and easy travel routes both in and out of Murcia.
- Good location if you have a car and staff friendly
- Breakfast, room everything beautiful clean and cozy
- The property was extremely close to where we needed to be for my son’s foosball tournament. I also loved that there was a market right by the building, and a small shopping plaza. Easy to get back and forth to watch him, and not too far from the shopping area and Cathedral/Casino/etc for me to check out. Our room was very clean and comfortable and the staff was wonderful! I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Everything was perfect. Check in took one minute. The information given by the front desk staff was perfect. Our room was big, quiet, clean and comfortable. Internet was high speed and the wifi network excellent. The hotel is at 20 minutes walk from the city center. Very good breakfast. The building has a parking.
- The room is clean and nice. The stuff is very friendly. There is luggage room, so you can keep your luggage.
Complejo Hostelero Los Periquitos
Complejo Hostelero Rambla Salada is located in the village of Fortuna, known for its thermal waters. It features a spa, free outdoor parking lot and rooms with free internet and plasma-screen TV.All of the air-conditioned rooms at the Complejo Hostelero Rambla Salada have a hydromassage shower or bath. All suites have a hydromassage bath, while some rooms have a terrace.Complejo Hostelero Rambla Salada restaurant offers traditional cuisine, including stews and high-quality meat and fish. A daily set menu is also available.The spa/beauty center at Los Periquitos is equipped with a sauna, hot tub and a Turkish bath. There are both indoor swimming pools and, in summer, a free outdoor pool.The hotel is located only 9.3 mi from Murcia, around 31 mi from both Murcia San Javier and Alicante Airports.
- Comfy beds. Clean rooms. Friendly staff. Lovely meal.
- We liked the decor of the rooms, the floor tiles were very effective & unusual (had not seen anything like them before) The spa bath in the bathroom was an unexpected & pleasant surprise)
- Breakfast was good, staff ensured we had all we required. Room was spacious, plenty of parking.Lovely food served in the on site bar area.
Friendly helpful staff. Very comfortable room with balcony.
Food available as bar, cafe area, and restaurant ( not open in April when we were there).
Easy to find on the rural Fortuna Road as near the only petrol garage.
Onsite car parking.
- Staff in reception and restaurant friendly and helpful.
Located in Granja de Rocamora, Hotel Versalles features free WiFi, a cafeteria and private check-in.Each room at Hotel Versalles offers air conditioning, heating and a flat-screen TV. The rooms also include a desk, telephone and safe. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have mountain or garden view.Guests will find shops and restaurants within 5 minutes’ drive away. Callosa de Segura Train Station is 3.4 mi from the hotel.
- clean simple and handy for the A7 motorway. Just what we wanted at the time. Easy access to the rest of Alicante area
- Lovely boutique hotel. Great value for money. Very friendly staff. We stayed for two nights as we were going on a hot air balloon trip and it was ideally placed. There’s a lovely suite including a jacuzzi bath if you want to upgrade.
- Spent 2 nights here with a group of friends to do a hot air balloon trip nearby. The hotel was spotlessly clean and I was delighted to find a had been given a double room despite only booking a single. The owner was so friendly and helpful and couldn’t do enough for us. Would definitely recommend
Very quite and very high standard of cleanliness
And very friendly but no English spoken here
- It was quiet and very clean. We were welcomed by Manuel and given advice about where to live. Breakfast was great too 😊
Located 1.2 mi from Murcia city center and 1.9 mi from Murcia Convention Center, Ibis Murcia offers a 24-hour snack bar. Each air-conditioned room features satellite TV.The functional modern rooms at the Murcia Ibis have a work desk and private bathroom. Wi-Fi access is available free of charge.We have a buffet for breakfast, a wide and varied snack menu during the 24 hours of the day and an excellent terrace to enjoy the outdoors. The hotel also has a lounge bar and a 24-hour reception desk. Private parking is available for an additional cost.Hotel Ibis Murcia is next to a shopping center, which has various restaurants, a cinema and a supermarket. Murcia San Javier Airport and the beaches of the Mar Menor Lagoon are within 31 mi.
- It was pleasure to stay in this hotel, has everything what needs an auto traveler, location, parking, breakfast and comfort rooms for affordable price
- The room was clean and comfortable. The location is out of town but not an issue as we had a car. Parking is free if you park on the road next to hotel. It is near to a huge supermarket and mall.
- Location, only a 25 minute walk to centre of Murcia or 3 stops on the tram
- Comfortable bed and spacious shower, also in a great location.
- The location of the hotel was quiet, had good parking, was convenient for the tram into the centre of town. The breakfast was varied and good for the money.
One of our best sellers in Murcia! Just 15 minutes’ walk from the historical center of Murcia, Hotel Nelva offers a swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. The modern rooms have hydromassage showers and flat-screen satellite TVs.The hotel is set in large gardens offering great city views. There is a sun terrace, and panoramic elevators.The Oro Negro Restaurant serves traditional dishes from the Murcia region, using fresh produce. There is also a seasonal snack-bar open during the summer season.It is just 10 minutes’ walk from the Murcia Conference Center, and 4 minutes from the large Las Atalayas Shopping Center.
Convenience and parking makes it a perfect stop while in a road trip.
Breakfast was good though cafe tasted horrible. Loved the fresh squeezed orange juice.
Our receptionist was very sweet and attentive. She was the best if the experience.
Staff extremely helpful.
Nice pool and sunbathing area.
- The waitress Amal who served drinks in the bar spoke very good English and was very polite and bubbly. Very clean rooms with excellent day to day cleaning ie towels etc. Overall very good hotel but in the wrong location.
- The whole experience of this hotel was superb, and the corner shower cubicle was to die for.
Has nice pool
- Convenience and parking makes it a perfect stop while in a road trip.
Hotel El Churra
El Churra is located in a quiet area, just a short walk from the historic and commercial center of Murcia. It offers comfortable accommodations, with free Wi-Fi access.Hotel Churra is close to the Plaza Circular and Atalayas Park. Murcia’s historic quarter is just a 10-minute walk away. The Cathedral is about a half-mile from the hotel.Rooms at the hotel are simple and bright. They all have a minibar and air conditioning. El Churra also has a 24-hour reception with a tour desk. There is also a gym.The hotel’s restaurant serves typical Murcian cuisine. This includes produce from the hotel’s garden and fresh fish from the Mar Menor. The wine cellar offers a wide selection of national and international wines.
- Great hotel. Fit our needs. Traveling Spain on motorcycles and we needed a place that was within walking distance to downtown and had secure parking. This place accomplished that.
- Great and friendly staff. The location was perfect as we could walk everywhere.
- Excellent breakfast, friendly staff, good location.
- The staff was super friendly, the hotel restaurant was excellent. Highly recommend
- Good location. Easy to find. Parking was fine at 12€ a day.
One of our top picks in Murcia.Located a 5-minute walk from Murcia Cathedral and opposite the Floridablanca gardens, Casa Emilio is set in the city’s historic center. It features a 24-hour reception and on-site cafe.Each air-conditioned room comes with free WiFi and a TV. There is a private bathroom.A Continental breakfast is available for an additional cost, and a daily set lunch menu is served in the cafe as well. Luggage storage is available at Casa Emilio.The Roman Theater is a 10-minute walk from the property, You can reach Murcia Train Station in 10 minutes on foot, while the city bus station is 15 minutes’ walk away.
Location is great, walking distance to anything.
Because of staying in Sunday we were able to find almost free parking ( many thanks to receptionist). Clean room with comfortable beds.
- The friendliest staff. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable.
- Very good location for a walk around the city center. Very clean and great hospitality. Suited perfect for a quick stop in Murcia.
- Nice place for a night stay,nothing fancy but i can’t complain about anything
- Good position, friendly staff, is a good value for the money. Comfortable room with a good wi fi. The position is just 1p minutes by walk from the cathedral. Next door a couple of Coffee bar for breakfast
- Location is great, walking distance to anything.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Santomera