Hotel Restaurant Winterbach
Hotel Winterbach is located in St. Anton an der Jessnitz, in the Lower Austrian Mostviertel region. It features a unique restaurant with a model railway serving meals.Set in a large park area, the Winterbach provides a solar heated outdoor pool during summer. A children’s playground is available in the garden.All rooms and apartments are equipped with cable TV and have a private bathroom with complimentary toiletries. The final cleaning fee is included in the rate. Free WiFi is available in the rooms.The restaurant serves regional specialties in the traditional dining room. Packed lunches and special diet menus are available on request.Guests can make use of the Mariazell Railway which is located opposite the hotel. It connects St.Pölten and the small pilgrimage city Mariazell. In summer guests can explore the surrounding hiking trails and bicycle paths.Puchenstube cable car is a 10-minute drive away. Free public parking is provided on site.
- We stayed at a new, comfortable and clean apartment, next to the hotel. The view on the Austrian mountains is incredibly beautiful.The manager is helpful and the breakfast is good!And ofcourse, the train to Mariazell is around the corner we bought the tickets at the hotel!
- Nice location, good accommodation and excellent atmosphere. Very polite and friendly staff.Excellent food and value for the money. Ideal for families.
- Everything was up to the expectations based on Bookings descriptions. The owner was extremely helpful, breakfast and the view was fantastic. I really liked the idea that I walked down to the station in 2 minutes and could took the train to tschergraben. I liked the place and plan to come back.
- Lokalita asn, tich, ist. Majiteka vemi ochotn, mil a priatesk.
- sndan vborn, velmi klidn okol vhodn pro relaxaci, venkovn bazn
Gasthof Hueber is located in the Mostviertel Region, 3.7 mi from the town of Scheibbs. The restaurant features a large garden and serves regional cuisine and organic dishes.The country-style rooms all come with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a spacious bathroom.A tennis court and a football field are 2,650 feet away. Several hiking trails can be accessed right at the doorstep.
- Awesome hotel in middle of village with large rooms. Staff was also awesome. Many thanks!!!!
- Excellent. Beautiful peaceful area. Meditative.
- Delicious breakfast we enjoyed. Clean everywhere. Kind staff, we felt like at home.
- big clean room with nice breakfast. we had a great dinner in hotel. the staffs are very friendly.
- This a family business. The food in the restaurant is amazing. The steak tartar is to die for and they have a wonderful selection of local river fishes. Dont look for a restaurant, eat in this amazing hotel. The staff is very attentive and nice. The price is very cheap for the quality, great bang for the buck.
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Alpenhotel Gösing is located in Gösing an der Mariazeller Bahn. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The property has an indoor pool, fitness center, restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel, the rooms have a closet.Guests at Alpenhotel Gösing can enjoy a buffet breakfast.The accommodation offers 4-star accommodations with a sauna and playground. You can play ping pong and tennis at Alpenhotel Gösing, and the area is popular for skiing.Mariazell is 18 miles from the hotel, while Annaberg is 10 miles from the property.
- nearby the station of Mariazeller train line, easy to approach the entrances of Oetscher National Park and an excellent place for hiking from the hotel, beautiful view on Oetscher mountain, excellent breakfast and dinner, polite and helpful Hungarian stuff
- Location is great, food very good and healthy, rooms cozzy and comfortable, superb view to the mountains from the balconies, helpful staff, opportunities for hicking
- Location and facilities are excellent. Wifi perfect , but there where not too much guest around.
- Excellent location, beautiful scenery, very nice staff, traditional Austrian style
- fantastic peaceful place, comfortable/cosy rooms. it was just a short stay during our motorbike trip, but we relaxed well. Thanks
Set in an elevated position, in a historic, 800-year-old castle, Burg Plankenstein offers individually furnished rooms and a terrace with panoramic views of the surroundings. All rooms have parquet floors and feature private bathrooms.Traditional Austrian and regional dishes as well as meat of the own farm are served at the castle tavern with vaulted ceilings. In nice weather, meals can be enjoyed in the arcade court of the Plankenstein.Various activities are offered on site such as guided castle tours and horse riding, and there is also a climbing park. Hiking paths and bicycles trails can be explored in the immediate vicinity.Free private parking is provided at Burg Plankenstein.
- We absolutely loved our stay at Burg Plankenstein. The place is magical! We kept discovering more and more exciting features of the place. We were geeked continuously by the fact that we slept in a real castle. The decor is eclectic, but tasteful and fun. We also loved the garden. Staying at Burg Plankenstein was the best part of our vacation.
- The fact it is a REAL castle makes the experience exceptional. The castle is beautifully decorated, kept immaculately clean, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. We could not get enough of the gorgeous scenery and the attractiveness of the castle. Every corner hides a different surprise. The facilities are still under renovation, but the owners are doing a fabulous job. Breakfast is included in the price, and it did not disappoint.
- Everything was perfect, from the owners to the amazing apartment. Highly recomended
- The place is great, amazing views. Real castle.It was a bit scary to walk at the evening for mu little dauthers
- The old castle is an oasis for the ones who want to escape the city.The bats inside the hallway are beautiful, all is surrounded by a great harmony between human and nature.
Gasthof & Appartementhaus Meyer
Located in the center of Annaberg next to the pilgrimage church, Gasthof & Appartementhaus Meyer offers a traditional Austrian restaurant, a sauna, and a children’s playroom. The slopes of the Annaberg Ski Area are 2,650 feet away.Each room and apartment features traditional wooden furniture, cable TV, and a bathroom. The apartments also include a kitchenette. The apartments are located in an annex building, 350 feet from the main house.Guests of Gasthof Meyer can play table tennis and darts, relax on the sun terrace, and benefit from free WiFi in public areas. Hiking maps and equipment is provided, and a ski storage room and free private parking are available on site.The Annaberg-Ortsmitte Bus Stop is 150 feet away, and it is 650 feet to a children’s playground. Hiking and cycling trails start right outside, and Mariazell is 14 mi away.
- I was here for third time and I like the atmosphere of the Gasthof. The building is very unique. the panorama from the balcony is perfect. The breakfast is excellent and the staff is very helpful.
- Everything was perfect!the best for family with kids!very good food!The best environment for children ski that Ive ever seen!
- Hospitality, easy access, friendly personnel, delicious cuisine, kidfriendly environment
- The apartment was well equipped, comfortable and clean. There was great panoramic view around, even through the window. Great entertaiment room in the basement with table tennis, table football, etc. Easy to check in at the reception, the receptionist spoke English very well and he was also friendly.
- Everything was as perfect, as we thought from the pictures and the description. The staff was veryvery friendly and helpful. The room was clean and well equipped and the breakfast was perfect. The Gasthof is in a beautiful neighbourhood, among mountains and forests.
Offering a restaurant serving homemade specialties made from regional products, Gasthof Teufl is located in Purgstall in the Eisenstraßen Region. The Erlaufschlucht, a popular hiking area, is a 15-minute walk away.Refurbished in 2014, the modern rooms all come with handmade soaps and a Nespresso coffee machine. A flat-screen satellite TV, a seating area and a bathroom with hairdryer is also featured.The rich breakfast includes homemade jams and bread, cheese and ham specialties. Guests also can enjoy a glass of wine or a characteristic schnapps at the terrace of the Gasthof Teufl.Free private parking is available on site.
- Personal absolut Top und zuvorkommend, sehr reichhaltiges Frhstck, groes Zimmer
- Sehr zentrales Haus. Coronagerechtes Frhstck mit tollem Service. Fahrradgarage in Veranstaltungssaal grozgig
- Sehr freundliche Wirtin und Personal, sehr gutes ausreichendes Frhstck und leckeres Essen. Toll ist auch die Kaffeemaschine im Zimmer.
- Frhstck wurde serviert, war ausreichend und sehrt gut. Kaffee schmeckte ausgezeichnet. Sehr nettes und hilfreiches Personal, ausgezeichnetes Essen und gute Weine. Gemtliche Atmosphre. Bett war sehr bequem.
- Sehr nette Wirtsleute, leckeres und reichhaltiges Frhstck, schnes Zimmer mit Nespresso Kaffeemaschine, sehr zentral gelegen! Urlaubsfeeling pur
Located in Gaming, 0.8 mi from Gaming Charterhouse, Berghof provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking. This 3-star hotel offers ski storage space and a tour desk.At the hotel, each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Berghof offers a terrace. Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Gaming, like hiking, skiing and snorkeling.The nearest airport is Blue Danube Linz Airport, 70 mi from Berghof.
- Clean, modestly furnished room right on the bike trail Ybbstalradweg. Friendly and helpful staff, sufficient served breakfast.
- This is a lovely BB Inn right next door to a superb outdoor lido. We enjoyed our stay and would return back.
- Room, balcony, cleanliness, quietness, breakfast, very nice owners of the place in spite of the language barrier, we got along quite well, the swimming pool across the street just perfect in summer time, to combine the mountain hikes with Sun bathe and swimming, Spar shop 200m away, Gamings Restaurants Cafes within walking distance, nice places around, to visit if you are by car beautiful Mariazell with its famous cathedral, Lakes Erlaufsee and Lunzer see, many cable cars, ski lifts and mountain hiking trails, of course, to name just a few. The area is also good for biking, offering routes of various grades of difficulty.
- Das Essen war SuperEs wurden alle unsere Wnsche erfllt.
- Frhstck ausreichend, Kaffee sehr gut, persnlicher Bedarf wurde immer nachgefragt.Sehr freundlich. Besonders ruhige Lage.
JUFA Hotel Annaberg
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a children’s playground, JUFA Hotel Annaberg has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.
- As a hotel for families, the atmosphere is very relaxed regarding kids. Lots for young kids to do, especially. Strong Wifi throughout the complex. The ski hill is directly outside the hotel and access to the beginner kids ski school Annaland is easy. Renting ski equipment and registering for lessons is easy.Weve now stayed here 3 times in the past 12 months, and plan to return.
- The location and the facility in general. The staff was very kind and forthcoming. The kids were very happy with the climbing area and the indoor playground.
- The location, the room is so cosy, big enough for 4 people, the dinner and breakfast buffet are very good, the spa area is small, but it has 2 saunas and steambath as well. We are very satisfied with all.
- All the Jufa team members were so kind and smilefull. The hotel is in an incredibly beauty place, the food is perfect, the room looks so great. The playgrounds were so so good. It is a perfect place for families with little kids. We would like to go back soon. Thank you for everything!
- We really liked the location and the surrounding mountains, plus the cleanliness of the hotel. The furnitures and the facilities are well maintained, the staff was helpful, although not everyone could speak english.
R&R Residenzen Hotel
Featuring a spa area with a bio-Swiss pine sauna, infrared cabin, relaxation area with a view of Gemeindealpe mountain and a private spa area against a surcharge in one apartment, the R&R Residenzen offers free WiFi, a flat-screen Smart TV and a balcony.Some units feature a fully equipped kitchen and each room is fitted with a bathroom with a shower, a cosmetic mirror and a hairdryer.Breakfast buffet is served in the main building and you can enjoy dinners in a gourmet restaurant nearby, or buy provisions in a supermarket 0.6 mi away. Upon request and against a surcharge, guests in the apartments can choose from 3 kinds of breakfast.Lake and mountain views can be enjoyed and a ski and bicycle storage room is offered as well.Leisure time activities include swimming in an outdoor pool in Mitterbach, as well as the Mitterbach Train Station are only a 2-minute walk away. Hiking trails start within a 5-minute walk away and cross country ski tracks are reachable within 2 minutes on foot.A ski bus stop is located 150 feet from the R&R Residenzen and cars can be parked for free on site.
- The place was like new, nice and clean the breakfast was brilliant
- Sauna very nice. Good decoration everything looks good
- Clean, good food, good wines, nice sauna and relaxation room , very good internet connection
- This was our second stay here. We simply love this place. Its sauna is outstanding, the room is very comfortable, the personnel is charming.
- Gute Lage zu diversen Ausflugszielen, Gemeindealpe, Mariazell, Erlaufsee…Sehr nettes Personal, saubere und ansprechende Zimmer…Sehr zufrieden!
Surrounded by a large garden with a natural swimming pond, this 4-star hotel is located in the scenic Pielach Valley, in Lower Austria’s Mostviertel region.The traditionally furnished rooms at the Steinschalerhof feature free wired internet access, satellite TV, and a bathroom with hairdryer.The Steinschalerhof’s restaurant serves traditional regional cuisine, with many dishes prepared with wild herbs.For dogs, the Steinschalerhof provides treats in the room. They can use the natural swimming pond and have access to the restaurant.Free parking is available at the Steinschalerhof. The Steinschal-Tradigist station of the Mariazell Railway is just a 5-minute walk away. Pick-up is available on request.Hiking and Nordic walking trails are right outside, and guests can rent bicycles to explore the surroundings.
- Everything the food was top! The service! The room! Everything was absolutely perfect!
- Schnes Zimmer im Dach des Vierkanthofs. Sehr viel Holz, sehr gemtlich, hundefreundlich, Top Frhstck mit sehr vielen selbstgemachten regionalen Spezialitten, super Kaffee, extrem netter Gastgarten. Zum Willkommen bekommt man Haushndin Paulas Liebligsspazierrouten und jede Menge Info zur Gegend. Alles Bestens. Hund und ich kommen wieder!
- Sehr schner Gastgarten, gute Kche, nettes Personal
- Das Hotel vermittelt eine sprbare Gemtlichkeit und Geborgenheit. Da Frhstck lsst keine Wnsch offen, sehr viele regionale Produkte und sehr viele Teesorten. Auch knnen bei der Rezeption regionale Produkte gekauft werden.
- Die Zimmer waren sehr gro! Im Zimmer befand sich ein Doppelbett, ein Schlafsofa mit Couchtisch und Couchsessel und dann noch eine Sitzecke mit Tisch und Sessel bzw. Bank. Dann war noch sehr viel Stauraum fr Klamotten! Die Einrichtung ist zwar etwas altmodisch, aber sonst ok! Das Abendessen und auch das Frhstck war herforragend.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Sankt Anton an der Jessnitz