EVEN Hotel Rockville
One of our best sellers in Rockville! EVEN Hotel Rockville is located in Rockville. WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with cable channels. At EVEN Hotel Rockville you will find free shuttle service and a 24-hour front desk.Guests are welcome to use the onsite business center.Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 25 mi away.
- My wife and I loved their health/fitness emphasis with workout equipment in your room and the nicest gym facility that Ive ever been in at a hotel. Also, their breakfasts were very health focused which is a nice change from the often heavy calorie fare you tend to eat at restaurants while traveling.
- The location was great, plenty of places to eat. Shopping nearby within walking distance.
- Booking process was easy, check in was easy, and my overall stay at this hotel was great. As far as health related concerns, this hotel is taking all precautions against covid19 and its very accommodating to all concerns.
- Very clean, good location, the staff was excellent and tried their best to overcome the deficiencies of the hotel. The complaints are based on the day I was there, maybe it was all just a coincidence….
- The hotel is located near a lot of stores and restaurants which came in handy.
Sleep Inn Rockville – Shady Grove
This Maryland hotel is 2 mi from Montgomery College. It offers free shuttles to the Shady Grove Metro Station, an outdoor pool and rooms with cable TV and free WiFi.Guest rooms at Sleep Inn Rockville – Shady Grove provide desks and safety deposit boxes. They are also furnished with seating areas, refrigerators and coffee makers.An on-site fitness center is available to guests. Sleep Inn Rockville – Shady Grove offers room service.Sleep Inn is one mile from Washingtonian Center. It is 15 mi from the University of the District of Columbia and 20 mi from Washington, DC.
- When you need something, the staff were supper helpful.
- Only complaint I have no bath towels, tv remote or shampoo in room!
- The staff really made my stay a great one. They were very kind and accomodating.
- Unfortunately did not get breakfast due to the virus. But otherwise the staff was very pleasant and my stay was enjoyable.
- There was no breakfast, maid service or gym due to Covid restrictions but the overnight rate was adjusted to make up for it. The staff was apologetic.
Cambria Hotel Rockville
Cambria Hotel Rockville offers accommodations in Rockville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site. Free WiFi access and an indoor heated pool is available.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a seating area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. There is 2036 square feet Rockville meeting space, which is available for social functions, reunions and meetings.Rockville Town Square is 600 feet from the property. Washington is 14 mi from Cambria Hotel Rockville, while National Harbor is 22 mi away. Ronald Reagan National Airport is 17 mi from the property.
- this is a beautiful upscale hotel in the heart of a very cool hip upcoming area. the service and professionalism of the staff is first rate, the hotel looks and feels 5 star. beautiful rooms, lobby, bar/restaurant, artwork, etc… everything has top level feel. this is our second visit here and love everything about it.
- Clean updated rooms and lobby. Friendly staff. Great value.
- I appreciated how east it was to make a reservation. I appreciated the location and ease to secure parking.
- The staff here are really excellent. I stay often and they always go out of their way to accommodate. Well maintained property which at these rates is great value for money. Parking is right underneath the building. Location is right by central Rockville. Easy to get meal deliveries, walk to Starbucks, or walk around the neighborhood.
- It was a very good stay. Thank you for the hospitality
Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites
One of our top picks in Rockville. This Rockville, Maryland hotel is 15 miles from Washington, D.C. and offers free shuttle service to the Rockville Metro Station. It features a breakfast buffet and free WiFi.Each room at the Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites is equipped with a flat-screen TV and an in-room safe. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker are included.An outdoor pool and on-site gym are part of this Rockville hotel. A business center is located off of the lobby and the front desk is open 24 hours a day.The Smithsonian Institute is 14.6 miles from Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites. Montgomery College is less than a 10-minute drive away.
- The breakfast was kind of small. The location was good.
- The facility was very clean and the staff members were friendly!
- Located just near the Research Park in Rockville, Maryland, the Best Western PLUS is very clean and provides great service. At a time when people are concerned with staying in hotels due to COVID19, I, as a health care professional, was very impressed with the safety measures taken by the staff here at the hotel. So much so, that I sent photos of signage, sanitizers and air purifiers back to friends staying in Florida. Leslie, the night clerk, anticipated my every need and Ruth, the day clerk made sure that I had everything I asked for. Finally, at a time when its so easy for senior managers to stay in their ivory towers, I was thoroughly impressed with the general manager here, standing shoulder to shoulder with her front line staff serving a hot breakfast with all necessary precautions, to all her guests. Dixie is an excellent example of true leadership during a challenging time. I highly recommend staying in this facility, if you must travel like I do.
- Following CDC Covid 19 guidelines. Fairly empty property. Pool was excellent. Gym equipment available. Breakfast was fresh and Hot. Definitely will stay again if needed in the future.
- Breakfast was okay. Not as good as it has been before during my other stays.
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Washington DC Rockville
Red Roof Plus Washington DC – Rockville is located 3 miles from Rockville town center. The hotel offers free WiFi.The Red Roof Inn Washington DC – Rockville has rooms equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and a work desk. Select rooms have a microwave and a refrigerator.Visitors can enjoy the on-site snack bar at the Rockville Red Roof Inn. The reception is available 24-hours and has daily newspapers. Free coffee is served in the hotel lobby.Several restaurants are near the hotel including Melting Pot and That’s Amore.The Montgomery County Fairgrounds are 4 miles away. Washington, D.C. is 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- The space on the bedroom and bathroom is very nice and clean thank you
- It was nice and quiet. The staff was marvelous, the room was comfortable.
- The room was very clean and quiet. Bed was comfortable and we stayed warm all night
- Clean room not enough towels but good shower pressure
- Amazing Great Value…3 day stay. The room was very clean and spacious. My bed was comfortable…I slept great. It was one of the some comfortable and least expensive in my Journey. Staff attentive service. Would definitely stay again if I come back this way.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Rockville- Gaithersburg
This hotel is 3 miles from downtown Rockville and 4 miles from downtown Gaithersburg. The hotel offers an indoor pool and suites with a fully equipped kitchen and free Wi-Fi.Homewood Suites by Hilton Rockville-Gaithersburg suites include a separate dining and seating area. The kitchens include a microwave and dishwasher.Guests at the Homewood Suites Hilton are provided with a daily breakfast and the hotel also offers a weekday evening reception. The hotel has a snack bar for quick meals.The Homewood Suites Rockville features a business center and gym. The hotel also has table tennis.Hilton Homewood Suites Gaithersburg is within a 10-minute drive of Rockville Town Square. The White Flint Mall is 7 miles from the hotel.
- I love it! Beds were comfortable. When you walk in the fireplace display is very beautiful. Location is great.
- Convenient free parking, very pleasant well maintained facilities, super big flat panel TVs, well equipped kitchenette including dishwasher. Everything just worked.
- Breakfast was great, very comfortable with good food.
- Clean, comfortable, great breakfast, friendly staff
- Breakfast was excellent. Pool was super crowded. Bar was nice and comfortable, we had a few drinks in the patio.
Located off Interstate 270, this hotel is 1 mi from Shady Grove Metro Station, which offers subway rides into Washington, D.C. It features on-site dining.Guest rooms at the Sheraton Rockville are equipped with 32-inch flat-screen TVs, pay-per-view movies and a work desk. WiFi is available.There is an on-site gym at the property. A 24-hour business center and a gift shop are located in the lobby.The King Farm Grille, located on site, is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The lounge opens in the evenings and offers a full bar.Needwood Golf Course is 3 mi away while The Regional Institute for Children and Adolescents is 2.3 mi from the property.
- Very easy checking in, checking out. Parked close had a nice dinner nearby… All good
- I love the location. Very clean hotel, excellent customer service. Its my second home.
- I highly recommend this hotel. Miriam at the front desk made all the difference! Miriam not only answered all our questions about the neighborhood, but she was so thoughtful. Excellent customer service from Miriam. We loved the Thai restaurant which is a two minute walk away. We ate four dinners and one lunch there.
- The king room was really nice and felt like a cute little cottage. I like the spacious bathroom with the standup shower.
- Exceptional staff, very clean, overall a really pleasant experience staying there. Oh, and a real and tasty breakfast buffet with reasonable hours for those who like to sleepin came with the room!
Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
This Rockville, Maryland hotel is conveniently situated close to Interstate 495 as well as a metro station, and features exceptional accommodations along with first-class amenities and services.The Hilton Washington D.C./Rockville Hotel is located within driving distance to some of the area’s main attractions. The National Zoo and the White House are nearby. The Twinbrook Metro Station also allows guests to easily discover the surrounding area and sites.The hotel boasts state-of-the-art meeting and banquet facilities, complete with professional catering services.
- everything we love it ,the room so clean and nice , smells so good, the bed was perfect, everything was perfect,
- I was there for a wedding and everything was wonderful. My stay was great
- Very close to my meeting location and many restaurants.
- The hotel is conveniently located near the Twinbrook Metro station. Easily traveled from Reagan Airport to the hotel via the Metro. Restaurant at the hotel offered delicious food. The room was very nicely appointed and very clean. Beds were comfortable.
- My only complaint was the price of the breakfast. My kid had a waffle and some eggs. 20? Thats just not right. I would suggest a kids price and an adult price for the breakfast. My kids ate but my wife and I didnt. We had coffee and the bill came to over 50. Thats just too much for hard working families.
Hilton Garden Inn Rockville – Gaithersburg
Offers free shuttle service to Shady Grove subway station, this hotel also features an indoor pool. The guest rooms provide free Wi-Fi and a 37-inch flat-screen satellite TV.The rooms at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville – Gaithersburg are furnished with a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. All rooms also include an iPod docking station.A gym and a hot tub are available at the hotel. Gaithersburg Hilton Garden Inn Rockville also includes a game room.Fallsgrove Village Center is within walking distance of the Rockville Hilton Garden Inn Gaithersburg. The hotel is in the center of Rockville – Gaithersburg business district.
- Everyone was nice and helpful and the room was beautiful
- The room was VERY clean, and breakfast was superb.
- Very clean and confortable room. The breakfast is exelent.
- Everthing else was wonderful except the amount of chlorine in the pool
- everything was nice from checking to checking out.
Extended Stay America – Washington, D.C. – Rockville
This Extended Stay America – Washington, D.C. – Rockville is located in Rockville and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.Every kitchen at Extended Stay America – Washington, D.C. is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows.A free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning. Weekly housekeeping services are provided for free and daily provided for a fee; towels and linen exchanged at the front desk.The property offers free onsite parking. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Washingtonian, the Sodexho and the Seneca Creek State Park.
- This hotel provided an affordable extended stay location in the Rockville area. We stayed here for about a week. The room we rented was clean, and it had everything you would need for a medium to large family, e.g., two double beds, a pullout couch, bathroom, and a small kitchenette. The kitchenette isnt very big, but its enough to make a small meal for your family. The kitchenette includes a 2burner stove, a small sink, and a large refrigerator. A set of kitchen and tableware is available from the front desk.I also had the opportunity to speak with the manager as I was checking out of the hotel. He takes a lot of pride in his work and the hotel. It was nice to speak with someone who cares so much about their job and their guests.
- The front desk staff was very helpful and pleasant. Dishes were clean,as well as the room. Very comfortable rooms.
- The front staff lady, I think her name is Hana Shawna, something like that. She was exceptional.
- The room was big enough to accommodate our family of 5 where we didnt feel like we were on top of each other
- The hotel was located right across the street from family we were visiting! And as an extra bonus, we had a kitchenette complete with a full refrigerator and stove top! Most excellent!!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Rockville