Hotel du Commerce
Located at the foot of Castle Clervaux, along the Clerve River, Hotel du Commerce offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. Facilities include a wellness center with an indoor swimming pool. Guests can make free use of the wellness center.All rooms of Hotel du Commerce are equipped with a TV, a telephone, and an private bathroom. Some rooms have a bathroom with a spa bath.Guests can enjoy international gourmet dishes in our new restaurant “La Table de Clervaux”. The restaurant also has an extensive wine cellar.The wellness center offers a wide variety of health and beauty treatments, including hot stone massages. It also offers a sauna, a spa bath, and a Turkish bath.Museum The Family of Man is less than a 5-minute walk away. The train station of Clervaux is just 0.6 mi away.
- We had room 347 with nice view on both the castle and the Romanesque church.
- Location in center of town. Dedicated parking. Clean and comfortable room. Inside swimming pool, sauna and steam room (with limited hours).
- Good restaurant. Renovated bathroom with good shower.
- The room had a balcony which had a beautiful view of the mountains around Clervaux. There was good parking just next to the hotel, and it was an easy stroll to great restaurants and cafes nearby. The location meant that you could easily walk through the town, as you were in the centre of it, yet as it is such a small town it felt quite magical and quiet on the hotel balcony. Also, there is a massage chair at the end of the 2nd floor hallway – it is amazing!!! The bathroom was great. The beautician in the spa area is so lovely, went there for a wax and while she speaks hardly any English and I cannot speak French really, we attempted to communicate and she was wonderful. I recommend going for a spa treatment!! (But unfortunately cannot remember her name, she was from Belgium…)
- Great location, free parking in lot above, and a yummy breakfast.
Hotel Koener offers spacious accommodations with free Wi-Fi in the heart of the Luxembourg Ardennes, in the picturesque town of Clervaux. It features extensive wellness facilities including an indoor pool, sauna and fitness center. These spa facilities are completely free of charge and are included in your room rate.Set in a monumental building, the rooms feature warm colors and fine furnishings. They are equipped with a TV and laptop safe box.The on-site wellness center offers a wide range of massage and beauty treatments. There is also a solarium, hammam and a relaxation area.At Hotel Koener, the restaurant offers an à la carte menu that also includes children and vegetarian dishes. The large breakfast buffet consists of fresh croissants, jams, juices and other morning delicacies.The hotel is an entirely modernized and renovated family establishment. It is located in a pedestrianized area in the center of Clervaux.
- The staff is very kind and the rooms are very comfortable. The spa is also great and the massages provided are very professional and relaxing
- The room had a good size, great shower, tasty breakfast. All in all a great hotel.
- Excellent hotel- recommend a stay. English spoken and understood.
Great place to stay for a weekend away. Slightly more expensive than an average place, but definitely good value for money.
Friendly and very helpful staff.
Location and garage for motorcycle
Great rooms and staff
One of our best sellers in Clervaux! Hotel International is located in the center of Clervaux and offers a gastronomic restaurant, free WiFi and an extensive wellness center. Guests can turn to Rhino Steakhouse or Cabana Lounge Bar for their meals or a relaxing drink.All rooms at Hotel International feature cable TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. The suites also come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV.The wellness center features a swimming pool with waterfall, sauna, fitness center, a relaxation room and various massages and treatments.The International provides a free shuttle service to Clervaux Railway Station, which is 0.9 mi away. Private parking is available on site for an additional charge.
- What a beautiful facility! Beds really comfortable. Wifi really strong in the room. Right in the middle of this cute little town – perfect location. Staff – from check-in to bar to maids were all professional and friendly.
- (American) king size bed was nice and not something we are used to seeing in Europe. It was very comfortable and the room was huge. Access to the spa was nice. Can’t beat the location.
- Very nice room. Comfortable bed. Swimming pool and hot tub. Restaurant and bar were great!
- Excellent restaurant, nice guesture with complimentary drink
- The hotel itself was impressive. Super swimming pool. Nice bar. Good restaurants. The parking is great.
Hotel Reiff is located on the edge of the small village of Fischbach. Clervaux is 3.7 mi away and there is a restaurant with a panoramic view. Free WiFi is available throughout the entire property.This intimate family-run hotel offers rooms with a private bathroom.Historic Vianden and rural Munshausen are nearby for a visit. The area around Hotel Reiff offers a range of relaxing hikes. The German border is only 3.1 mi away.There is a rustic bar for drinks. The restaurant serves traditional and regional meals with French and Luxembourgian wines.Hotel Reiff has a modern skittle alley and free parking spaces. There is a private garage which can be used free of charge for bikers and cyclists.
- I loved the terrace. A very good breakfast with a nice view.
- Clean, neat room. Good location for hiking and birdwatching
- Clean and neat overall, great surroundings for walking and running
- The hotel is very clean and comfortable and the restaurant and its service is superb! I highly recommend.
- Very friendly staff, nice breakfast with a great view.
Golf & Country Hotel
Golf & Country Hotel is located in the tranquil setting of Eselborn in the heart of the Luxembourg’s Ardennes, right next to the golf course. Some of the rooms offer either beautiful views of the golf course or of the green landscapes surrounding the hotel.Golf & Country Hotel offers rooms with double beds and flat-screen cable TVs.The hotel’s restaurant The View offers a variety of regional as well as seasonal specialties such as venison and mussels.The property’s partner hotels, the Hotel International and the Le Clervaux Boutique & Design Hotel, located around 2.5 mi away, offer a wellness center including a swimming pool, a sauna and a fitness center, as well as a range of relaxing treatments, upon extra charge.The center of Clervaux is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Golf & Country Hotel is 1.7 mi away from Clervaux Railway Station. The Belgian and German borders are less than a 20-minute drive away. Golf & Country Hotel has private on-site outdoor parking available.
- The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. It was quiet after the last guests went to bed. The terrace had beautiful views of the area and part of the golf course. The bar had a nice selection of beers, wine and cocktails. The breakfast buffet was wonderful and very complete. The hostess did everything to make things comfortable for the guests, despite the Corona situation.
Great hotel. Do note that the Spa, swimming pool, sauna is available 3 km away in the city center where there are 2 more hotels from the same group. Also, bikes are available for rent in the city center. You need to pay additionally to play golf.
The golf course is gorgeous, even if you don;t play, you should walk around it, there is a walking/running trail around.
Location is a bit away from city center but I do prefer that Even though the center is very small as well, it is basically a very small village. Place is beautiful
- Beautifully located , surrounded by a green golf course. The staff, from the reception to the restaurant area where amazingly profissional and unusually kind as I was traveling with my 4 year old son. I will gladly return to this golf resort
- Staff is great,helpful and very courteous, we overstayed a little bit because we got the checkout time wrong but they didn’t charge us any additional fee, breakfast was delicious , the restaurant offers lots of varieties and there is a Chinese buffet 3 km from the hotel for extra options and other restaurants as well. Perfect for a romantic getaway
- friendly and nice staff, nice Restaurant, Beautiful view over the golf Course and neighbouring countryside, and confortable bed
Hôtel Restaurant Lamy
Auberge Restaurant Lamy is located in the village of Troisvierges and offers a large free parking lot. You can relax in the Irish pub with a refreshing drink. This accommodations has the “bed and bike” label and provides cyclists with useful facilities.Fitted with triple glazing, the guest rooms each have a private bathroom.Guests can make free use of the WiFi connection in all areas of Auberge Lamy.Auberge Restaurant Lamy consists of 2 restaurants: a gastronomic à la carte restaurant and a pizzeria. Vegetarian meals are available from both restaurants as well.It takes a 10-minute walk to the train station of Troisvierges.
- Great staff and great room, stayed for one night and had dinner in the restaurant – delicious.
- The suite was huge! There were actually two rooms separated by a door so that we and the kids each had our own bedroom. The main bed was extremely comfortable. The kids loved the big TV with Netflix. The restaurant / Irish pub is very nice and the food delicious.
Excellent location with ample parking
Very pleasant bar and restaurant area
Very comfortable bed and bathroom facilitues
- The pizzeria was great so was breakfast. Lovely staff and nice comfortable rooms
- Very nice room; we stayed in the suite. Spacious, nice finishings, and very comfortable. Tha staff we pleasant. The food was great, and well priced too!
Situated in the heart of the Our valley, this luxurious, 18th century castle is fully renovated and offers a classic and stylish setting for your stay in Luxembourg.With beautifully decorated suites and guest rooms that exude the authentic grandeur of this castle, Château d’Urspelt provides you with a romantic haven of peace. This magnificent residence is classified as a national monument and features modern convenience and style, while adding its own traditional charm.This castle is located in the wonderful area of Clervaux, surrounded by green fields and charming villages. Weather permitting, you can sit out in the tranquil courtyard or stroll through the fabulous garden and breathe in the relaxing environment.After a day of exploring the region, you can unwind in the hotel’s spa areas. The family of Freddy Lodomez welcomes you to take your time at Château d’Urspelt and indulge in its unforgettable atmosphere.
- very comfortable rooms, very-well appointed, with great bathrooms (shower heads!!). Staff very, very friendly, without exception. Breakfast very well stocked and fresh (Cremant de Luxembourg!!). Dining very pleasant and good. Swimming pool and jacuzzi perfect.
The room is really comfortable
The restaurant is great- amazing dishes
The bar of the hotel is really nice
The breakfast is well organized
Staff really nice and accommodating
- If we come back to this region of Luxembourg, we would definitely consider staying again at Chateau d’Urspelt. The level of service was up to our standards. The room was spacious and clean. We also appreciated the breakfast with fresh products to start the day off right. A good example of the excellent service: As there were roadworks between Clervaux and the hotel, the hotel took the liberty to warn us and send us an alternative itinerary a few days before we arrived. Nice.
The place is amazing, beautiful and romantic.
Wide spacious rooms, white and crispy bedding, amazingly kind and supportive service.
Glass of hot wine as welcome drink. Private SPA for 1 hour rental available.
Huge variety of dishes for breakfast.
Spacious free car parking aside the hotel.
One of the best hotels in my experience.
- Breakfast and the dinners were wonderful and letand exceeded our expectations. We will stay there again on our next trip to Bastogne.
Domaine du Moulin d’Asselborn
At the Moulin d’Asselborn-Estate you will find a cozy 15-bedroom hotel and a 4 person apartment, a gourmet restaurant called The Ancient Water Mill aimed at local specialties; and a second restaurant called The Mill Inn proposing tasty snacks.The ancient water mill and grain milling machinery have been preserved in their original building, now the Museum of Moulin d’Asselborn. Part of the location is an art gallery.Around the Estate, a learning path and the trout fishing in the stream along the hotel raise awareness of local flora and fauna.
- As always, the restaurant was great. Staff was very nice. Location is calming and quiet. Rooms are fun, bunk beds are great for families. Nice updates in the bathrooms.
- Nice comfortable room, but with a beautiful bathroom. I think it’s renovated recently. Beautiful region of the country. The location of the hotel is great. Very quiet in the middle of nature and hiking paths. Very low on traffic.
- Clean, incredibly friendly staff, incredible location
- Gorgeous inn. Delicious food. Great location off of the Eisleck Trail.
- Have stayed here 4 times, love the location, the hotel, the food, property and staff. Lots to see.
Hotel Cornelyshaff is located in the Luxembourgian Ardennes, 5 minutes from the German border. The hotel uses fresh and regional products for its meals.The Cornelyshaff offers spacious rooms with a private bathroom and satellite TV. Breakfast is available.The restaurant serves refined meals with products from the local markets.Cornelyshaff is located in the heart of the village Heinerscheid. Guests can use the free parking facilities.
- Large room with very good bed. Friendly staff and good food.
- Breakfast. Dinner was good and not too pricey. Nice staff and big room.
- Brilliant. I would have paid twice for the same stay. Restaurant brilliant. An excellent meal, brilliant breakfast. Well done
- the possibility to make coffe early in the morning, as i left very early
- A clean bathroom and a comfy bed. Dinner was also surprisingly good.
The Manoir Kasselslay welcomes you in a warm and relaxed atmosphere, 3.7 mi from Clervaux. This elegant country house, whose name means a rock looking over the shores of the River Our. It serves fine organic cuisine in an elegant setting.The Manoir Kasselslay is located in a small village in the heart of the natural parc of the Our, in the Luxembourg Ardennes, only a few miles from the Clervaux golf course.You can discover the beautiful natural surroundings walking along marked trails. And why not simply relax in the living room or enjoy the special atmosphere of wellness and relaxation on the outdoor terrace.
- A very excellent breakfast, personnally prepared for us by the owners.
- The room is modern with a very comfortable bed and a huge bathroom. The owners helped carry our luggage and were so gracious. We had the best meal of our trip cooked by the the owner/chef. We went with a salmon three course dinner and a five course vegetarian meal both of which were excellent. (I shared a lot of my veggies.) The pumpkin soup was creamy and delicious, but my spelt salad was one of the most surprisingly delightful salads ever. The dressing was piquant and perfect. We were told that our chef just prepared whatever struck his fancy and was fresh into the kitchen -vegetable wise, but each course was inspired and I think I ate over a dozen different veggies. The desserts were delicious. Beer sorbet (who would have thought) and the spiced wine with plums and sorbet -yum! The wines suggested by our hostess were perfect.
Fantastic food! Each bite has its own character. Great passion and ability of the chef. Kindness and courtesy are impeccable qualities of the host-lady.
A place to be recommended not only for vacation but also to spend refined dinner or to celebrate special moments.
- Quiet location. Comfortable bed, pleasant hosts, quality of breakfast outstanding.
- Very tasty food, quiet location and friendly staff. Bought some strawberry jam that was just the best ever.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Reuler