Lancemore Lindenderry Red Hill
This 4-star luxury guest house is set on a 30 acre estate and offers secluded, countryside accommodations in the heart of Victorias Mornington Peninsula. It is located between Safety Beach and Merricks Beach.Lancemore Lindenderry Red Hill provides a variety of spacious rooms with country style décor. Some rooms include panoramic views of the gardens and lake.Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served indoors in the large restaurant or outdoors on the terrace.Lindenderry has a winery, gardens, lawns, and private vineyards.Guests can enjoy discovering the sights of Australia’s most highly regarded wine and food regions. Melbourne center is an hours’ drive away.
- Beautiful rooms and grounds. The facilities were very beautiful and staff were friendly. There was a wedding when we stayed and we felt staff werent as attentive given that, but thats understandable!
- The bed was amazing. I loved the whole experience. Staff were wonderful. I want to come back.
- We all loved the accomodation, food Wine and the beautiful grounds. Staff were very friendly helpful.
- Food was excellent , the grounds were beautiful, wine was delicious and the staff were the best in any hotel Ive ever stayed at.
- Very high standard of facilities. Great Garden setting. Excellent indoor heated pool. Staff very helpful and attentive.
Inspired by the natural coastal surroundings, the boutique Flinders Hotel offers luxurious and relaxing accommodations on the Mornington Peninsula, 1.5 hours drive from Cowes and a 75-minute drive from Melbourne. All prices include a gourmet continental breakfast and free WiFi.Flinders Hotel is a 2-minute drive from Flinders Golf Club and a 15-minute drive from Cape Schanck which has views over the beaches from Gunnamatta to Portsea. It is only a 20-minute drive to Peninsula Hot Springs.Each room features a mini-bar, tea/coffee making facilities and a 40-inch LCD TV with satellite channels. Air conditioning and heating are provided. Most rooms have either a patio or balcony with outdoor seating.Gourmet breakfast is included, featuring local produce.
- This was the first time visiting Flinders and we are so glad to stay at the Flinders hotel. Staff were very helpful and friendly room was clean, modern, quiet and had great natural light. The hallway and public area was a bit too warm for us, but the room inside was nice and cosy controlling heat ourselves. The breakfast was also excellent and staff at the breakfast venues were professional and friendly the breakfast was served at a different venue on the weekend.
- We were met by very friendly staff on arrival James was great! And we were upgraded to a balcony room, even though we hadnt requested one. This was much appreciated!The breakfast at the hotel across the road was excellent it catered for all tastes and the servings were not overly large.Although there were only views of the car park from our room, we were awoken in the morning by birdsong which was lovely.
- Its a very well served stay at a great location.Few but good food n drink options around, and a short drive to most attractions around Cape Schank, Rosebud beach, wineries…
- Great sized room with a lovely courtyard and comfortable bed
- Breakfast was great. Definitely a good variety to choose from. A beautiful little town to explore and staff were friendly and helpful. Facilities were clean and great quality as well.
Dromana Beach Getaway Motel
Featuring free WiFi, Dromana Beach Getaway Motel offers accommodations in Dromana. Sorrento is 13 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodations is air conditioned and features a seating area. A dishwasher and kettle are also offered. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Bed linen is featured.Dromana Beach Getaway Motel also includes a barbecue.Queenscliff is 17 mi from Dromana Beach Getaway Motel. A number of wineries and golf courses are located within 30 minutes’ drive away, along the Mornington Peninsula.
- Place was spotless, tidy and safe. Bed comfortable and full kitchen. Parking space is big. Supermarket IGA and restaurants are less than 10mins walk away. Stayed for 4d3n at the motel with hubby as we were attending a wedding at Stillwater over Valentines Day weekend. Denise and Doug were super. We borrowed umbrella from them because it was raining and they gladly do so. Then strings and rubber band to tie up our staff. Mind you there is full privacy as it was us who call on them.
- The apartment was very clean and had everything we needed for a relaxing, comforting stay. The location was terrific also, walking distance to the shops and beach.
- Clean, full equipped kitchen and place for relaxing.
- Everything!! The room was beautiful, location was perfect and staff were lovely.
- This studio apartment is perfect. In a brilliant spot close to beach shops. All facilities supplied. Very clean comfortable. Friendly accommodating hosts
Stella’s Dromana Hotel
Overlooking Port Phillip Bay, Stella’s Dromana Hotel is just a 2-minute walk from Dromana Beach. It has a bar, a bistro and a café. Some rooms offer bay views and a spa bath.The Dromana Hotel is a 10-minute drive from Red Hill, boasting a number of wineries. It is a 25-minute drive from Sorrento Beach and Sorrento Golf Course. Melbourne city center is a 1-hour drive away.The air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a fridge and an private bathroom. Breakfast can be arranged.Overlooking the bay, the Board Walk Café serves light meals. The bar and bistro serves steaks, seafood and pasta.
- Stayed in the main spa room great set up balcony overlooking the beach didnt eat at the venue but everything i booked for was what we got close to everything great value
- There was no breakfast available. Location was excellent, within easy walking distance of shops cafes restaurants and the beach.
- Fabulous spa and wonderful views of the bay and sunset!
- The Spa Suite was great. Old fashioned styling yet very clean and modern technology. Plus a beautiful view of Dromana beach from the balcony.
- fantastic location.. The room we choose is next to the main road, so its a little bit noisy early on the morning. but the bacony face to the beach are great.
Brooklands Of Mornington
Brooklands of Mornington is brilliantly located and set among 3 acres of beautiful gardens. Guests enjoy a continental breakfast, free WiFi and free in-house movies.This property has modern rooms, a magnificent indoor heated pool and elegant wedding and state-of-the-art conference facilities.The property is located nearby Mt. Eliza and Mt. Martha. It is 18 minutes’ drive from Frankston, Red Hill and Arthurs Seat. It is 30 minutes’ drive from Peninsula Hot Springs.Surrounded by a myriad of wineries, Brooklands is a 1-hour drive from Melbourne City, St. Kilda and Phillip Island. It is 40 minutes’ drive from Portsea and Sorrento for the Queenscliff Ferry.
- I travel quite a bit for work and this hotel was one of the nicest Ive stayed in. Definitely recommend
- We stayed for 2 nights in a studio room which was larger than I imagined and very comfortable for our stay.Only a five minute walk into the Main Street of Mornington ,but a very quiet location considering that .Having a restaurant on site was a bonus and the food was really good when we ate there on the Saturday evening .Comfortable bed, spacious room and an outside area with a small table and chairs .I would definitely recommend Brooklands and will stay there again in the future.
- The breakfast was good. Indoor pool was fun for kids.
- Gone down hill a bit. TV reception poor, Breakfast used to be cooked, only continental now, no biscuits in room anymore, no satellite TV as advertised and network unreliable. Used to be great
- Location was central to great shopping strip,kids park beach, the pool was fantastic continental breakfast was perfect.
One of our top picks in Mornington. Mornington Hotel, formerly Mornington on Tanti, is a 4-star hotel on the Mornington Peninsula. It offers luxurious suites and quality dining options. A range of local wineries and beaches are a short drive away.All of the luxurious suites feature a king-size bed, well-appointed bathroom and LCD TV. Most rooms have a private balcony. There are also tea and coffee-making facilities. Free WiFi is provided.Mornington Hotel has a bistro, as well as a wine and cocktail bar, with an extensive cocktail list and tapas menu.Nearby you will find boutique shopping and markets. There are golf and fishing opportunities.
- I loved the staff. They are kind and understanding and very helpful
- Room was so large it included a full length sofa and sitting area. Rooftop parking was conveniently adjacent to the upside entry to the rooms.
- Great staff big room good location and facilities
- The room was very comfortable, and the buffet breakfast was good value for money.
- Continental brekkie was great. Bed was huge. Very spacious room.
Rye Hotel – One Four Nelson
One of our top picks in Rye. Located in Rye, One Four Nelson offers hotel accommodations just 150 feet from the shores of Port Phillip Bay. All its modern suites feature a balcony or patio overlooking the outdoor pool.Contemporary furniture and kitchenettes are featured in all suites. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, DVD player and free WiFi connection for 1 device per day, and some offer a hydromassage bath.Guests of One Four Nelson can relax on the terrace around the pool, or soothe their muscles in the spa pool. In-room massage treatments can also be scheduled.The Rye Hotel Pub is a few steps from One Four Nelson and features bar with games room and a restaurant. It is open for breakfast, light meals and al fresco dining on the balcony.
- The staff is very friendly and easy check in and out!
- The facilities was excellent, the staff was friendly, patient and very accommodating. The location is absolutely convenient. Our 4 day break was fantastic and we would definitely stay there again. The rooms was very clean and good size.
- Great location, good places to eat, beach across road park for you kids
- Location, pool view, breakfast, friendly and accomodating hotel staff
- Friendly staff, very generous and comfortable room, walk to the beach, supermarket pub and restaurants
Apartments At Glen Isla
Apartments At Glen Isla offers self catering studios located in Cowes, just 5 minutes’ walk from the beach. Outdoor facilities include a pool, hot tub, and a barbecue.The studios are a short drive from a range of tourist attractions including the Penguin Parade, the Koala Conservation Center and the GP Circuit..Guests can relax on their balcony or patio. Each studio apartment features a kitchenette and a flat-screen TV. Free WiFi is included.
- Great location with a short walk to the beach. Nice and quiet with comfortable amenities
- Leslie, in Reception, was very helpful in obtaining tickets to see the Little Penguins.Clean, good location..just what we needed.
- Awesome information provided on th checkin. Not only about accomodation, but about the iceland itself.
- The innkeepers, Geoff and Lesley were very helpful in orienting us to the island and were very cordial.
- Host John and Maureen are wonderful people and made our stay very enjoyable
Port Phillip Estate
Port Phillip Estate features free WiFi throughout the property and views of garden in Red Hill South. There’s a restaurant serving Australian cuisine, and free private parking is available.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a closet. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, all rooms at Port Phillip Estate have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and certain rooms also offer a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Port Phillip Estate has a terrace. Guests at the hotel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Red Hill South, like hiking and cycling.Sorrento is 24 miles from Port Phillip Estate, while Queenscliff is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Moorabbin Airport, 32 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Sanctuary Inn on Westernport
Located in Hastings, Sanctuary Inn on Westernport is a 19-minute walk from Western Port Marina and has facilities like restaurant and bar. This 3-star hotel offers a garden. Free WiFi is offered.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV.The nearest airport is Moorabbin Airport, 23 miles from Sanctuary Inn on Westernport.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Red Hill