Hotel Rural El Solar del Mazo
Featuring free WiFi, El Solar del Mazo offers accommodations in Rada, 29 mi from Bilbao. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guest house also offers car hire.Santander is 17 mi from El Solar del Mazo, while Suances is 28 mi away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 17 mi from El Solar del Mazo.
- Manuela, her family, and staff makes you feel at home. Their Casa de Indianos is a peaceful place to disconnect!
Wonderful hosts, beautiful hotel, great location.
We stayed for one night on our way home from a family holiday. We didn’t want to stay in Santander the night before our boat home. I found this perfect hotel as it wasn’t too far from the port but was very traditional.
The hosts could not have been lovelier and the hotel itself is absolutely stunning. We would highly recommend and will definitely return in the future.
- El alojamiento está maravilloso, la habitación perfecta y los desayunos excepcionales. La piscina que está disponible muy bien.
Très belle maison décorée avec beaucoup de goût . Propriétaires accueillants disponibles chaleureux.
On se sent comme dans une maison de famille plus qu’un hôtel. Site calme mais néanmoins proche de plus grandes villes Santoña ou Santander
Vraiment à recommander
- La ubicacion acojedora, sin agobios y bien atendida
Hotel Las Ruedas
Hotel Las Ruedas is located 2.5 mi from Laredo’s Salvé Beach. This beautiful building has original stained glass windows and offers rooms with flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Each room at the Las Ruedas Hotel features air conditioning and tiled floors. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.Las Ruedas has a bar and a traditional restaurant, serving characteristic Cantabrian cuisine. Staff at reception can arrange car or bike rental and provide information about the region.Located in the Cantabrian countryside between Laredo and Santoña, the hotel is a 2-minute drive from the A8 Motorway. Santander is 28 mi away and Bilbao is 37 mi away. Las Ruedas offers free private parking.
- This hotel has clean, comfortable, stylish rooms with excellent bathrooms. The staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast is good quality and great value. There is a restaurant and bar. We didn’t eat at the restaurant but we had drinks at the bar which were good and very reasonably priced. The location is good for traveling by train or bus. I’d recommend the bus trip up to Noja and Laredo. The train to Santander is very convenient and good value.
- Well built hotel but because of all of the tile work you could hear your neighbours activities through the walls
- Dinner was very good. The bedroom was clean and warm. The staff were very helpful.
- Really good local place. Excellent service. Great local restaurant next door. Good value
- We have stayed here before, as it’s a convenient distance for catching the afternoon sailing from Bilbao back to Portsmouth. The bar/restaurant attached to the hotel does excellent quality food at pretty reasonable prices and it’s a good place to unwind if you’ve had a long drive back north. Simple, but adequate breakfast included in the price. Free parking.
Hotel Playamar Spa
Hotel Playamar is set on Laredo’s seafront promenade, 500 feet from the yacht club. It offers free WiFi, a spa, and rooftop terrace with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.Modern rooms feature a private terrace and flat-screen TV, heating and a safe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and hydro-massage column.The restaurant serves traditional cuisine in a bright, modern dining room. There is also a bar-cafeteria where drinks and snacks are available.For an extra charge, guests can relax in the Playamar spa, which includes an indoor pool with swan neck water jets.Playamar Hotel has a 24-hour reception. There is easy access to the A8 Motorway and Santander Airport is 27 mi away.
- The view was amazing. The food was good for a 3 star hotel and good value for money.
- Very friendly Staff. The bar was full of life. Dinner and breakfast delicious.
The spa was amazing. Worth every penny. Discounted for hotel guests. It is small be luxurious.
Had the buffet dinner which was cheap and cheerful
The breakfast was more than adequate. And the service, although buffet style, was very good. A very attentive gentleman who cared about people.
- Todo. El lugar, el precio y el personal. El señor que nos atendió en recepción fue muy atento y agradable.
- Das Personal war sehr freundlich uns hilfsbereit, die Aussicht vom Zimmerbalkon oder vom DACHPOOL ist unglaublich und das Hotel ist direkt am Strand. Das Frühstück hatte ein gutes Angebot und das Zimmer war wirklich sehr sehr sauber!
One of our top picks in Laredo.This charming coastal hotel is located just 500 feet from Salve Beach in Laredo and is set within beautiful gardens. The colonial-style El Ancla serves breakfast at any time of day.The classic rooms at Hotel El Ancla feature free Wi-Fi and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The hotel offers guests an inviting lounge with a large wood fire and flat-screen TV. It also has an attractive bar.Ancla’s restaurant serves delicious fresh fish. Guests can choose from the daily menu or à la carte options. Gluten-free meals are available on prior request.Cabarceno Natural Park and Altamira Caves are just 40 minutes’ away by car. The cities of Santander and Bilbao are 31 mi away.
- The hotel has specific charm of beautiful old building. Location is excellent.
- The staff did everything they could to answer questions and make the temperature in my room perfect.
- The staff was very helpful. Maria is a delight. I loved the decor, especially the paintings and the marine artifacts.
Comfortable beds, having breakfast in the lovely garden, we where allowed to park our motorcycles inside the gates by the garden, and it’s only a 3 minutes walk to the beach.
Only had one evening meal there, but was very nice
- Interior of hotel, really interesting and quirky. Beautiful garden with lovely places to sit. Very peaceful.
Hotel Rural en Escalante Las Solanas
Hotel Rural en Escalante Las Solanas is set in Cantabria’s green countryside, just 2.5 mi from Berria Beach. This traditional country house offers simple rooms with a TV and free Wi-Fi.Each room at the Escalante Las Solanas has views of the surrounding hills and fields. Rooms also feature central heating and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Las Solanas has a TV lounge and a café with terrace, where snacks and drinks are served. There are also various restaurants in the village of Escalante, offering characteristic Cantabrian cuisine.Hotel Rural en Escalante Las Solanas is just 4.3 mi from the fishing village of Santoña, famous for its anchovies. The beaches of Noja, Ris and Trengandín are 3.1 mi away, while Santander is 22 mi away.The A8 Motorway is within a 2-minute drive, and free parking can be found nearby.
- Personal interaction in spite of language barrier.
- Extremely helpful service and very nice location in a cozy village.
- Friendly and very helpful staff. Very good communication with the hotel prior to my stay. Located in a very pretty village. Good breakfast. Overall very good value for money.
We have been travelling annually to the south of Spain and always stop here on our way to and from Malaga.
Very clean and welcoming. No frills and great value. Good base for the area or as we do, place to recharge the batteries.
Clean and cosy hotel, in a lovely rural village, perfect starting point for hikes in the natural parc. Maps are available in the common room.
The staff was very welcoming. Good breakfast.
Hotel Cosmopol has an ideal seafront setting, and offers free Wi-Fi access. It is next to Salvé Beach, in the heart of the Cantabrian resort of Laredo.Cantabria is famous for its green hills and beautiful beaches. The area is ideal for outdoor activities.Rooms at the Cosmopol are bright and comfortable. They all have a balcony and a TV. They also have a private bathroom with hairdryer.The hotel has a stylish restaurant. There is also a bar and terrace.
- Great room, great location, very friendly and helpful staff. Camino location was great, allowed for a long walk on the beach.
- Friendly staff. Brilliant location. Great little town. Fantastic views of coastline.
I stayed at the hotel for a business trip and due to the fact that it was in off season, the whole place was kind of empty. Regardless the staff were very helpful, even if their English skills were limited and they tried the best they could to accommodate me.
Great value for money.
- A great place, with very nice people, with stunning views to the beach and not far from the centre either. They make you feel like home and help you with everything you need.
- They were very accommodating and let us park our bikes in the hotel lobby. The hotel is a little dated, but 1970s retro has it’s own charm. The view from our balcony was fabulous.
Hotel Ramona is located in Laredo, a 4-minute walk from Playa de La Salve. This 1-star hotel offers a shared lounge, a tour desk and free WiFi.At the hotel rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 27 miles from Hotel Ramona.
- Great and responsive staff, situated closely to old town, old and historic building.
- Location is great. Beautiful building and close proximity to old town. Very safe, directly across from police station.
- Staff were helpful and put up with my poor Spanish. Nice room, super clean and good size. Great value.
- It’s seems like a historic building, nicer than I expected for a 1 star hotel. Rooms were spacious, and easy to open the windows and air it out. Staff kindly accommodated our bikes.
- A cosy, clean hotel with a friendly stuff. It’s a good option to stay when you do Camino de Santiago if you are tired of dorms and albergue and want a single room at a reasonable price. The hotel is close to the town center with the bars and restaurants and it’s 3 min away from the spot to go on the Camino.
Palacio Torre de Ruesga
This 17th-century palace is in the Cantabrian countryside, 9.3 miles from the sea. Palacio Torre de Ruesga has an outdoor swimming pool and a spa area with a sauna and hot tub.Offers rooms and bungalows,Palacio Torre de Ruesga is located in the village of Valle, in the Alto Asón region. It is surrounded by forests, next to the Asón Collados Nature Reserve.Modern facilities include free internet connection. The palace has elegant décor, including stone walls and antique furniture. There is a comfortable, rustic bar with a fireplace, where guests can enjoy breakfast and other meals.Palacio Torre de Ruesga’s restaurant serves lunch and dinner, using local products.The local area is ideal for outdoor activities. These include hiking and cycling tours and canoeing. The Ruesga Valley is also famous for its caves, with ancient paintings.
- The breakfast was perfect, though it meant we had a late start everyday. And the location was beautiful, though not much to do within walking distance. It was a little hot and stuffy in our room, but otherwise very nice.
- The location is 25minutes to Ason national park, almost 1 hour driving to Santander, 1 hour to Bilbao and 1 hour to the bilbao airport. The atmosphere is great in the hotel and you can feel the history in the building. You need a car to stay in the hotel. Parking available
- Very nice old castle renovated into a hotel. Staffs are nice. Breakfast is a very typical Spanish breakfast. The suit with Jacuzzi spa was unbeatable. Me and my partner had a lovely pre-valentines celebration in the suite. One thing with having dinner at the hotel was that, it was surprisingly not expensive for a hotel. And good quality as well. Having dinner near a fire place with real fire wood was just unforgettable!
- The atmosphere in the palace, the very good restaurant, the nice rooms, the very friendly staff, the location
- The garden, pool and internal ambience were first class
Gran Hotel Liber & Spa Playa Golf
This spa hotel is located 1,000 feet from Noja’s Ris Beach, 45 minutes’ drive from Santander. It offers rooms with free WiFi.The hotel’s AguaMarinaSpa features a hydrotherapy pool, Scottish showers and hammam. There is also an indoor cascade pool, and for children there is a mini-club.The air-conditioned rooms at Gran Hotel Liber & Spa Playa Golf come with a private balcony, flat-screen TV and fridge. They also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The La Marea Restaurant serves a buffet breakfast every morning and it offers international food for lunch and dinner. The Pleamar Café serves drinks and light meals throughout the day.Cabárceno Nature Park, which is an open-air zoo, is around 45 minutes’ drive away. The hotel is easily accessible from the A8 Motorway.
Very friendly and helpful the managers and staff . We liked the breakfast, cleaning the rooms was performed every day!
The location of the parking and the availability of the parking.
The food in the restaurant was excellent. We struggled to read the menu as it was written in Spanish, the waitress was very helpful in translating the menu for us.
The following evening to our surprise we were handed a menu written In English and thanked the staff for there efforts
Thank you once again.
- Easy hotel to find, great when you get off the Santander ferry.
There was a nice pool which never seemed to be too busy. Probably because of the proximity of the beach.
The beaches as very big, clean and dotted with rocks and which provide shade and added interest for swimming or diving
The spa facilities were good and basic spa treatment, based on a variety of water treatments, reasonably priced – other treatment prices probably in line with other hotels of this type.
Staff were very helpful
- Great last minute deal from booking.com. Very nice swimming pool. A nice quiet spot.
- Very friendly and helpful the managers and staff . We liked the breakfast, cleaning the rooms was performed every day!
Hotel Azcona is located in Noja, a seaside town on Spain’s Cantabrian Coast. Trengandin Beach is 0.8 mi from the property, about a 15-minute walk. It offers an outdoor pool.The hotel features simple rooms and apartments with a TV and private bathroom. It has a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. There is also a variety of restaurants on Noja’s seafront, located 15 minutes’ walk away.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Cantabria. Noja Golf Course is 13 minutes’ walk from the hotel.Santander, where you can find an airport and ferry terminal, is 40 minutes’ drive from Hotel Azcona. Bilbao is around an hour’s drive from Noja.
Loved the 24h reception friendly staff at late check in and clean room. Stayed only got a day due to my journey through Spain.
Breakfast was really good!!
Soft, comfortable beds.
Abundant breakfast for 4.90 EU
- The staff was outstanding and world class service. I felt very welcomed and confortable. Breakfast buffet was delicious. I highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again. Thanks a million for making my holidays to Noja unforgettable.
- Very nice place for it’s money. Nice staff and very good location – very close to the beach.
- Great value for the money. Friendly staff and conveniently located 200 metres from the Camino Del Norte and a 20 minute walk to the beach.
- Loved the 24h reception friendly staff at late check in and clean room. Stayed only got a day due to my journey through Spain.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Rada