Located in Bankstown, 5 miles from Conca D’oro, Panania Hotel has accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking and a bar. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal throughout the property.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with an electric tea pot.The nearest airport is Kingsford Smith Airport, 13 miles from Panania Hotel.
- Convenient for us coming into town for a band. Bistro downstairs served up a killer cheeseburger! Plenty of parking. Clean rooms, clean bathroom, clean linen and towels.
- The room was basic but neat. The bed was comfortable.
- My pole ance competition was literally over the road. The staff were amazingly friendly helpful. C o comfortable beds
- The pub itself has awesome screens that run sport I got to watch it all very impressive.
- Excellent locationvery convenient, evening meals fantastic . I did not book the breakfast .Staff very friendly and welcomingthankyou
Hurstville Ritz Hotel
Featuring a garden and a bar, Hurstville Ritz Hotel is located in Sydney, 6.2 mi from Strathfield Private Hospital. The property is around 8.1 mi from Bicentennial Park and 8.7 mi from ANZ Stadium. Free WiFi is available and Capitol Theater is 8.7 mi away.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Limited parking is available nearby the property.Sydney Showground is 8.7 mi from Hurstville Ritz Hotel, while Darling Harbor Sydney is 8.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Kingsford Smith Airport, 4.3 mi from the accommodations.
- A bar fudge for milk and items to eat after hours, thank you Regards, Lachlan BanksCanobolas. NSW. 2800
- the location was suitable for our needs on the day
- Property management was excellent Location was excellent Would stay there again
- All good . we were staying for a local wedding. Staff very friendly
- Location was handy, availability at last minute, friendly staff, quick and easy check in. Price was reasonable and showers were brilliant ie good pressure and clean.
Travelodge Hotel Bankstown Sydney
One of our top picks in Bankstown. Located inside the Bankstown District Sports Club, Travelodge Bankstown is set in the heart of Bankstown. It is 15 minutes’ drive from Sydney Olympic Park. Sydney Motorsport Park is 30 minutes’ drive away. Guests receive 500MB of free WiFi per 24 hours.All rooms feature a TV with cable channels and an private bathroom.Travelodge Bankstown offers well-appointed guest rooms and a business center. The club offers several restaurants, bars and conference facilities.
- Perfect for a night out in the club, no worries about getting home, the room and facilities were fantastic, the hotel quiet and the access to facilities perfect.
- The location was excellent, and thought the sport club attached was the highlight of the stay. Cornerstone cafe staff are the best in the building. Like Greenfell Station for a meal which was huge.
- I liked that while there was a problem with cleanliness, the manager provided an excellent/responsive remedy, so Im extremely happy with that I know mistakes happen.
- The room was clean, the bed was comfy and the hotel was attached to a sports club that had amazing facilities including a movie theatre, themed dining and plenty of resturaunts to choose from, a rock climbing wall, kids arcade, a Koi Pond surrounded by an artificial rainforest and waterfall in the lobby we found it very relaxing to sit at the bar adjacent to this, a gaming bar you can play Xbox and PlayStation here, pokies and heaps of entertainment all through the week such as bingo, movies, live music and trivia. We also loved that the parking was not only free but undercover and there was plenty of it which was a bonus. The hotel is also in a good location close to the local shopping centre which has a good variety of stores and some great bargains, is only 20 minutes from the Sydney Showground and is within walking distance of the train station.
- Hotel was very comfortable! Staff were great. Being part of the sports complex there were plenty of things to do and a great selection of restaurants onsite. The perfect place for a couple of days on business
Meridian Hotel Hurstville
Set in Sydney, within 8.1 mi of Bicentennial Park and 8.7 mi of International Convention Center Sydney, Meridian Hotel offers accommodations with a restaurant and a bar, and free WiFi throughout the property. The property is located 8.7 mi from The Star Event Center, 8.7 mi from ANZ Stadium and 8.7 mi from Australian National Maritime Museum. The hotel features family rooms.Sydney Showground is 8.7 mi from the hotel, while Qudos Bank Arena is 8.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Kingsford Smith Airport, 4.3 mi from Meridian Hotel.
No reviews yet.
Boasting a restaurant, bar, casino and free WiFi, Kingsgrove Hotel is located in Sydney, 8.1 mi from ANZ Stadium and 8.7 mi from Sydney Showground. The property is located 8.7 mi from Bicentennial Park, 8.7 mi from Qudos Bank Arena and 9.9 mi from The Star Event Center. Guests can have a drink at the snack bar.All rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel the rooms have a wardrobe and a private bathroom.Australian National Maritime Museum is 9.9 mi from Kingsgrove Hotel, while International Convention Center Sydney is 9.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Kingsford Smith Airport, 6.2 mi from the accommodations.
- It was a great value, easy to book online. Staff was very friendly and answered my wisdoms. They asked how my stay was when I left. The location is great, many did choices only 50200m away.
- Room was very clean, spacious and beds are comfortable. Great staff. Will definitely be staying here again!
- Ive stayed here about 3 times for work and I have enjoyed my stay I had a nice view out my window of the streets which the sun came in on the desk I was working on The bed is always comfortable to sleep in and straight through hot water in the shower , staff are always friendly I would recommend the hotel to anyone
- I have stayed here a couple of times for workVery modern , comfortable and clean Staff are always friendly Great location
- The best thing about this property is the people. Its a place where everyone knows your name and goes over and beyond to make you feel welcome. As a fan of many 5 star hotels in the city, I sometimes stay here because it is like being amongst family. Rooms are clean! Food is great too!!
Wiley Park Hotel
Wiley Park Hotel offers adult only accommodations in Bankstown. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms include a private or shared bathroom.You will find a cash machine at the property.You can play billiards at the hotel. Kingsford Smith Airport is 6.2 mi from the property.
- The location is very great, with kind of restaurant being next. Very handy for shopping, taking public transport. Accommodation price is cheap.
- It was close to a train station. The bistro meals were big, tasty cheap. The room was great.
- IT WAS CHEAP. But we would have liked another blanket on the bed. There was no frig or tea and coffee kettle.
- Close to transport. Staff friendly close to everything
- The staff were amazing and friendly, happy to help and even took the extra mile. I will be recommending, and coming back whenever I am in Sydney, the room was not what I expected, it was spacious, clean, comfortable and homely. Thank you to the staff for making it such an enjoyable stay
One of our best sellers in Sydney! Greenacre Hotel is located in Bankstown, 3.7 mi from Bankstown Airport. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Ample on-site parking is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property. Free WiFi is provided.The nearest airport is Sydney Airport, 6.8 mi from the property.
- A good stay for the money. If you dont mind sharing bathroom, then this is a decent place to stay for a couple of days.
- The bed and bedding were super comfy, and the facilities were clean.
- Location good, parking nearby easy interesting area to visit. Bathroom huge and had adequate towel rails not often this is the case a big plus for this!!!!
- Bed was perfect. Toilets are clean every day. Thank you
- Great value for money for overnight stay for bed and shower. Location good for my purpose for trip. Will book again.
Nightcap at High Flyer Hotel
Located in Bankstown, High Flier Hotel offers an on-site bar and bistro. All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Free on-site parking is available.High Flier Hotel is 10 minutes’ drive from Bankstown Golf Club and 20 minutes’ drive from ANZ Stadium. Sydney City Center is 40 minutes’ drive away.These renovated rooms offer a refrigerator and tea and coffee making facilities. There is work desk, and a private bathroom. Towels and linen are provided. Guests have access to laundry facilities.
- Hotel accommodation excellent however even though room had cups, kettle there was no tea coffee or sugar in the room.
- breakfast was prepacked cereal type, seemed adequate. Location good
- Very friendly staff from the moment we arrived. The King room was clean, tidy, modern room the most comfy bed. The free welcome drinks where appreciated on a hot day, plus the bonus discount at the bistro made our trip so much easier as we didnt have to worry about finding somewhere to eatfood was fab! Quite location, tucked away from it all with a separate entry into the rooms so you dont have to enter the hotel if you dont wish to, we did panic on arrival when we saw the airport across the road but we never heard a plane, service station within walking distance. Already looking at booking another stay
- Great location very friendly helpful staff good pub food
- Convenient for pilots, 15 minute walk to GA parking. Had room at the rear, previously mentioned fan noise issue not a problem, double glazing seems effective and everything seemed to shut off by 10 pm. Tim Tams in the fridge a nice touch. Packaged breakfast was fine. Bistro serves good pub food, convenient.
Station House Hotel
One of our best sellers in Sydney! Featuring a restaurant and a bar, Station House Hotel is located in Sydney, 6 miles from ANZ Stadium and 7 miles from Sydney Showground. The property is around 7 miles from Bicentennial Park, 7 miles from Qudos Bank Arena and 7 miles from The Star Event Centre. Hyde Park Barracks Museum is 9 miles away.Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, the rooms at the hotel have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and certain rooms are equipped with a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Australian National Maritime Museum is 7 miles from Station House Hotel, while International Convention Centre Sydney is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kingsford Smith Airport, 8 miles from the accommodation.
- Completely renovated room, modern kitchen, modern bathroom, massive standalone bathtub separate to the giant, it was seriously unexpected luxury for the price. Right across the road from the station, wed definitely be staying here again for future events in and around Sydney.
- Breakfast not sure but location of the hotel is excellent
- The bathroom was very big and the bed was very comfortable.
- This newly refurbished room was excellent value for money, with a comfortable bed, efficient and quiet air con, well fitted bathroom and new kitchenette appliances. Surprisingly quiet for such a busy location
Featuring free WiFi, Campsie Hotel is set in Sydney, 5 mi from Bicentennial Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a shared bathroom. You will find a cash machine at the property.You can play billiards at the hotel. ANZ Stadium is 5 mi from Campsie Hotel, while Sydney Showground is 5.6 mi from the property. Sydney Airport is 4.3 mi away.
- Good location for us to visit family and good price.
- I didnt have breakfast but the location was quite good if you had your own car or wished to travel by public transport or taxi into city etc. I particularly liked my check in. The staff were pleasant and professional, which is great. The manager was professional and very courteous/excellent. The bar, bistro, TAB and pokies areas were clean, safe and customers were enjoying themselves.
- inexpensive for accommodation in Sydney, rooms clean and tidy and expectantly quiet
- all facilitys at the hotel seem all okkk just a little noise outside the premises early in the morning hours
- Service was excellent.The guy who had checked us in was PERFECT! Although we got in late but he was there waiting and knew he was expecting us at a later time. A job well done to both him and his staff. I couldnt have asked for more because most places I know wouldnt allow us to check in late. I would visit Campsie Hotel again.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Peakhurst