One of our top picks in Bolivar Peninsula. Providing sea views, Boardwalk Resort in Bolivar Peninsula offers a resort swimming pool, hot tub and barbecue facilities.Each unit has air-conditioned bedrooms and a kitchen with dishware. Linens are provided.The property offers a children’s playground, mini-golf, kids splash pool and volleyball.A terrace is available on site and fishing can be enjoyed within close proximity of Boardwalk.Galveston is 21 mi from the accommodations, while Kemah is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is William P. Hobby Airport, 121 mi from the property.
- Josh is an awesome host weve stayed almost 7 times and each time was amazing. Best place ever to take the kiddos…………………………………………………………………….
- The Boardwalk met all of our expectations and was the perfect choice to hold our daughters 16th birthday party at. Adults, teenagers and the little kids all had a great time! We love our annual trips to Gulf Shores, Alabama and although the beaches in TX cant compare we will be returning to Boardwalk for more of our family trips!
- Location is top notch. Great amenities. Enjoyed myself.
- Loved all the amenities for the kiddos. Pool, splash pad were perfect for children that cant swim in ocean. Hammocks offered an amazing view. Very close to awesome fishing spot.
- I love the location and love the cleanness of the place
No reviews yet.
Scottish Inns Galveston
One of our top picks in Galveston. Located on beautiful Galveston Island, this hotel offers classically furnished rooms with a cable TV and work desk. It features an outdoor pool and is 8.5 miles from Scholes International Airport.Offering a simple design, all rooms at Scottish Inns Galveston include a microwave and refrigerator. Free bathroom amenities are provided in each room.This hotel offers poolside seating on the sun deck and a daily continental breakfast is provided. The hotel staff is available around the clock at the 24-hour front desk. Free cruise ship parking is offered to guests.Galveston Scottish Inns is a 6-minute drive from the historic Grand 1894 Opera House and Moody Gardens Golf Course is 10.8 miles away. Stewart Beach and East Beach are both within 1 miles of the hotel.
- Everything is great and stuff so very gently and educated
- Room is incredibly clean, updates and overall one of the biggest rooms!
- I liked just about everything about this motel it was recommended to me by several people and I was pleasantly surprised it was clean with modern updates the location was ideal for our trip
- Been here twice and had a great stay each time. The staff goes above and beyond I ran out of battery for my fan and they found me some, a major blessing at 1am during Covid!!!!
- The continental breakfast was excellent as always the staff is very friendly and very reasonable rates
Homewood Suites By Hilton Galveston
One of our top picks in Galveston. Attractively set in the East End district of Galveston, Homewood Suites By Hilton Galveston is located a 3-minute walk from Stewart Beach, 0.4 miles from Seawall Urban Park and a 10-minute walk from East Beach. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. The hotel has family rooms.The rooms at the hotel come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a kitchen. Guest rooms have a desk.Homewood Suites By Hilton Galveston offers a buffet or American breakfast.Free private parking and a business center are available, as well as a 24-hour front desk.Pleasure Pier is 2.3 miles from the accommodation, while Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is William P. Hobby Airport, 43 miles from Homewood Suites By Hilton Galveston.
- Everything was exceptionally clean. The staff really worked hard to give us a good breakfast.
- There was a good variety offered. The staff served everything with a smile and it was all extremely clean.
- Everything was great. Staff was was good. Breakfast was good
- Breakfast OK. The room was very comfortable and very very nice.
- Friendly stuff and comfort. Breakfast was great even though we had some restrictions due to the situation we are living in right now COVID19
Best Western Plus Seawall Inn & Suites by the Beach
This Best Western Plus Seawall Inn & Suites by the Beach features complimentary WiFi and an outdoor pool. It is a 5 minute walk from the beach.A cable TV is provided in each room at Best Western Plus Seawall Inn & Suites by the Beach. Other amenities include a microwave, a refrigerator and a private bathroom that also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A 24-hour front desk and free parking are among the conveniences offered at Best Western Plus Seawall Inn & Suites by the Beach. Meeting facilities are also available.The hotel is 1.4 mi from East End Historic District and 2.1 mi from Pleasure Pier.
- even with covid, the staff let my sister and I play cards in the lobby. they sanitized for us and were very friendly
- I really appreciate cleanliness and staffs effort to keep with the safety guidlines. Very friendly staff.
- location is excellent, price is excellent, staff very warm and attentive, breakfast aLTERNATIVE BROWN BAGS DUE TO COVID WAS INNOVATIVE AND THOUGHTFUL
- Everything. This was the best stay that we have had in two years.
- Even do there was no hot break fast due of the covid19 we still had fun , everyone was amazing I definitely come back and stay again
Domum de Vencé
One of our top picks in Galveston. Located a 16-minute walk from Seawall Urban Park in Galveston, Domum de Vencé has accommodations with air conditioning and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower.Popular points of interest near Domum de Vencé include Stewart Beach, Galveston Island Railroad Museum and Terminal and Moody Mansion Museum. The nearest airport is William P. Hobby Airport, 42 miles from the accommodation.
- Beautiful room! Super comfortable and quieti especially liked the digital locks to access the propertyDarci was very sweet to explain it to me when I was confused about how to checkinhad no problems and am looking forward to my next stay there hopefully very soon!!
- The location was great not far from anything. Free parking and it wasnt noisy at all.
- Super clean and cozy.. Location Location Location.! A few minutes walk from the Strand. Hot water shower excellent !!!!
- The staff member on hand kept that plate incredibly clean. Handle the property very well
- The room was clean and very quite ….. Great room for a couple of days ….. Great location close to the shops downtown loved this place.
La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Galveston East Beach
One of our top picks in Galveston. Mere feet from the Gulf of Mexico, this Galveston hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with premium cable channels. Guests can lounge near the outdoor swimming pool available on the property.Tea and coffee-making facilities are included in every room La Quinta Inn Galveston East Beach. A hairdryer and ironing facilities are also provided in all rooms.A complimentary breakfast with muffins, waffles and fruit is provided to all guests each morning. Laundry facilities and a 24-hour reception desk are provided for guest convenience at Galveston East Beach La Quinta Inn.Overlooking the gulf and steps from a number of coastal beaches, this hotel is less than 3.1 mi from the Galveston Island Convention Center. NASA Johnson Space Center is a 30-minute drive from the property.
- The location was great, and the view was good. Just a short walk across the street to the beach.
- I liked location and front desk employees,Especially Aaron very helpful and great customer service.
- The location was perfect, the staff were very friendly and helpful. Also the room was spotless and bed comfortable. We didnt use the pool due to time restrictions but saw it was clean and looked inviting.
- Close to the beach and the staff is very accommodating. Property was clean and comfortable.
- Location is fantastic beach across the street. We enjoyed having Dennys a few steps from our room and lots of time in the sand, even nice walks along the beach at night.
DoubleTree by Hilton Galveston Beach
One of our top picks in Galveston. Steps from beautiful beaches on the Gulf of Mexico, this Galveston, Texas hotel features an outdoor pool and an on-site bar and restaurant. Scholes International Airport at Galveston is a 15-minute drive away.Free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a mini-refrigerator are featured in all of the temperature-controlled rooms at DoubleTree by Hilton Galveston Beach. Select rooms offer views of the Gulf of Mexico.DoubleTree by Hilton Galveston Beach features on-site dining at Foxtail Bar and Restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner.A modern fitness center, a gift shop and laundry facilities are available.Galveston College is a 5-minute drive away and Inverness by the Sea Golf Course a 10-minute drive from the hotel. The historic Strand District, the Aquarium at Moody Gardens along with a number of cruise ship terminals are also nearby.
- Staff was very welcoming. They made sure my meds were taken care of and answered all my questions
- Our room was ready at the scheduled check in time. The staff at the front desk was very friendly and professional. Gave us our options for dinning. We could have had room service if we wanted it. We didnt eat at the hotel because we had other plans for the evening so cant say anything about food. Our room was clean and the bedding. Was very comfortable
- The property was clean, doors were sealed after the room had been cleaned and we didnt feel unsafe at all, once in the room. The staff was amazing, at both the hotel and the bar.
- Pool bar was nice. Room was cute. Staff was polite.
- Everything was wonderful from the staff to the location to the pool
The Tremont House, A Wyndham Grand Hotel
The Tremont House is just a 5 minute drive from Galveston Beach. Guests at this hotel will enjoy a flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station in each room.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in the classically decorated guest rooms of this Galveston hotel. In-room tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided for added convenience.Room service and valet parking are featured at the Wyndham Tremont House. The hotel also features a dry cleaning service and a 24-hour front desk.Just a 5 minute walk separates guests from the Cruise Terminal and the dining and shopping options of the Strand Historic District. Saengerfest Park is also less than one mile away.
- The staff was very nice. We were greeted each time we left and returned. Thw atmosphere was relaxing. The hotel is beautiful. The room was decorated well.
- We loved everything about this hotel! The location was awesome! Room service Awesome! Staff Awesome! Worth every penny! COVID friendly I felt safe and that is the biggest plus!
- Historic architecture. Wonderful beds. Tall ceilings. Nice staff.
- Staff very courteous, and friendly. Beds are really comfortable, in a central area
- Tremont House is one of our favorite getaways. The staff is always helpful and friendly, the rooms are beautiful. The location is great for shopping and sightseeing.
Mariner Inn is located on the beachfront in Galveston, a 14-minute walk from Pleasure Pier and 5 miles from Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, the 2-star inn has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. The inn features family rooms.All guest rooms in the inn are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Staff speak English and Spanish at the reception.Moody Gardens is 5 miles from Mariner Inn, while Moody Mansion Museum is 1.5 miles away. The nearest airport is William P. Hobby Airport, 43 miles from the accommodation.
- Very clean. Right across street from the beach. Staff were very nice.
- Location, we use to stay there before the remodel.
- All the rooms have a actual view of the Gulf. Getting to open the curtains having a view while also having an affordable stay. The Mariner is a short walk to the beach, piers, bars. And restaurants.
- The front desk guy Misty Valdez was so very nice and helpful! The rooms were spacious, and clean! For a hotel over looking the water this is well worth the stay
- Everything. It was well lit and very clean. The staff was very nice. It was not loud.Parking was excellent. This is the place we will be at least once a month or more.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Patton Woods