|2||Mia Mia House in the Desert||9.3||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Seasons Hotel Newman||9.2||BOOKING.COM|
Boasting a tennis court, an outdoor pool and a fitness center, Capricorn Village is just 10 minutes’ drive to Newman town center. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and Netlfix streaming service via Google Chromecast.Capricorn Village is a 5 minutes’ drive from Newman Airport. It is a 20 minutes’ drive from the Newman Visitor Center, and 25 minutes’ drive from Mount Newman. Karijini National Park is a 2.5-hour drive away.All rooms have a desk and a refrigerator. Each room has an outdoor seating area and an private bathroom with free toiletries. A buffet English breakfast is served at the property.The hotel offers a 24-hour convenience store, a mini golf and driving range and a multifunction court for volleyball, tennis and basketball.There are 3 on site dining options including the Capricorn Bar and Grill. The dining hall features an extensive buffet and à la carte options.
- Room was comfortable and restaurant near by had nice food
- Cheap however had to provide own beddfing for kids in our room
- Decent room, decent bed and clean . Quiet and comfy .
- Staff were very welcoming and efficient. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioning was cold.
- Had the included food and it was better than I had expected.
Mia Mia House in the Desert
Mia Mia House in the Desert offers a modern fitness center, conference center and an on-site restaurant. Guests enjoy free onsite parking and access to BBQ facilities.All accommodations includes air conditioning, cable TV and a refrigerator. Some rooms have a kitchenette with a microwave.The fully equipped fitness center includes rowers, weights, walkers, bikes and treadmills. Conference facilities are equipped with video and presentation equipment and may be booked for an additional charge.The restaurant is open daily and serves modern contemporary cuisine.Mia Mia Desert House is within 5 minutes’ drive of Fortesque Golf Course, Capricorn Oval and the Light Industrial Area. Newman Airport is 12 minutes’ drive away.
- Everything looks new, the beds are very comfortable, linen pillows great the food was amazing, staff where very friendly, helpful free laundry service
- clean and good location, nice staff no issues and quiet
- We had a very delicious dinner, great breakfast too!
- The palms were lovely, the bed comfortable, Pillows and linen were luxurious and the meal was delicious
- Absolutely stunning property. Could not fault it at all. Room was beautiful, comfortable, clean and well equipped. Staff were very friendly and helpful. 10 out of 10 experience
Seasons Hotel Newman
Boasting an outdoor swimming pool and an on-site restaurant, Seasons Hotel Newman is set among beautiful landscaped gardens. Newman town center is less than 1 minutes’ walk away.Each air-conditioned room includes a flat-screen TV. There is a refrigerator and an electric kettle. Your private bathroom includes a shower and a toilet. Ironing facilities are also available for guests.Start your day with a delicious continental or hot buffet breakfast in the restaurant. Lunch and dinner options include soup, fish, salads, pasta and succulent steak.Seasons Newman is a 2-minute drive from Fortescue Golf Club and Newman Boulevarde Shopping Center. Karijini National Park is less than 3 hours’ drive away.
- With COVID19 crisis about to take full force prior to my stay, I could not beleive how the hotel had taken on board the increased cleaning/sanitising etc.. Please note this was prior to the government announcement, so therefore was extremely impressed by their standards to adopt such extreme measure so quickly. Even my room key was sanitised and handed to me without being touched by the staff. By my second night they had adopted the new rules regarding restaurants being closed and offered room service with no fuss whatsoever. Will definitely stay again. Thank you.
- Great location for Newman. beds comfortable, clean rooms.Friendly staff
- This was perfect for a quick overnight stop for our family. We got in on duck and were able to leave early the next morning. Room was clean and ideal for our family of 4.
- Great place to stay in Newman! Staff were friendly and helpful. Dining room and hotel rooms were really clean and the family room well equipped. Dinner and breakfast were sensational! Thank you for a brilliant stay.
- We had a very comfortable, relaxing stay for a few days. Seasons has an attractive layout, nice pool, very good restaurant. Newman town centre was within easy walking distance. There was plenty of room for children. All the staff were friendly and helpful.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Newman