Kangaroo Island Seaside Inn
Located on the shores of beautiful Nepean Bay, Kangaroo Island Seaside Inn features rooms with ocean views, free WiFi and a 32-inch LCD TV.Seaside Inn Kangaroo Island is 10 minutes’ walk from the center of Kingscote, the island’s largest town. The beach is directly across the street from the motel. It is a 15-minute drive from Kingscote Airport.A continental buffet breakfast is available daily at the on-site restaurant for an additional charge It is available from 07:30 until 09:00. Guests have access to laundry facilities and a tour desk. Free car parking is provided.Each room at Kangaroo Island Seaside Inn includes heating and air conditioning. Ironing facilities and a refrigerator are provided.
- Owner/ staff was exceptionally helpful. We had a late check in, and he was so polite and helpful with it. Went above and beyond to get us taken care of to make sure we could get in with no problems after scheduled arrival time.
- We had a room with ocean view and it was just great, clean and spacious.
- Beautiful views over the seaBreakfast was great, best baked beans we ever hadSoy milk available on request, plenty of vegan options at bf
- A great property near to the center of Kingscote. The rooms are large and comfortable. The fridge and coffee pot with coffee and milk provided was a great addition. On site laundry. Good breakfast with wide variety of items for 18 additional. Hosts are very friendly and helpful.
- Property clean. Staff helpful and friendly. Great view
Aurora Ozone Hotel
Aurora Ozone Hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from Kingscote Airport. It offers both modern and historic accommodations, complete with an outdoor swimming pool, sauna and spa pool facilities.Bistro Restaurant offers an extensive menu made up of local produce and seafood. It is accompanied by Kangaroo Island’s finest wines as well as spectacular views over the Nepean Bay.There are plenty of shops, restaurants and cafés surrounding Aurora Ozone Hotel. Guided penguin tours can be arranged from the nearby wharf.
- Fantastic location. So close to everything. Dinner at the restaurant was lovely.
- Excellent location close to everything. We had kitchen facilities and with a supermarket in the next block this was terriffic for the family.
- Excellent location. Our suite was very nice, very clean, exceptionally comfortable. Definately recommend this hotel.
- amazing location. ocean view apartment. Breakfast is nice but the dinner menu is little bit boring after four nights stay.
- Very friendly staff, they help you with your bags Good and well presented breakfast
Villas on the Bay Kingscote
One of our top picks in Kingscote. Offering a barbecue, Villas on the Bay Kingscote is located in Kingscote.All units are air conditioned and have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area and/or terrace. All units feature a kitchenette fitted with a microwave and toaster. A fridge and stovetop are also featured, as well as a kettle. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries in every unit. Towels are provided.The property also offers grocery delivery.
- location was excellent as we did not have any transport.
- Staff were friendly, so helpful and happy to answer any questions and deal with the many people coming in/out. Places were great in perfect central position and good space for both families, as well as in this case coworkers. Cannot not mention the little extras, the laundry powder, breakfast provision and seriously the bread is amazing!!
- nice cleaning and tidy villa. Will definitely come back
- Execellent! The house is clean and quiet. I can find everything I need in it and feel like Im at home. Great location and suuuuuper friendly staff. Surely would recommand to my friends if they are visiting KI.
- Very friendly hosts, tidy place, great location. Nice to have a private garage and outdoor space.
Acacia Apartments has garden views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Kingscote.The units all have a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, DVD player, a fully equipped kitchen and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. A dishwasher, a microwave and fridge are also offered, as well as an electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the condo hotel.Acacia Apartments offers a spa center.Grill facilities are provided and guests can also relax in the garden, beside the indoor pool, or in the shared lounge area.
- The host is very firendly and helpfull kids enjoyed the pool even if inside. Breakfast is very basic,provided in the room, but since htey are small appartement it is suitable for families. Decoration is quite outdated but clean and OK for a 1 or 2 night stay to discover the region
- Loved the service, the quiet and privacy, the gardens and birdsong. Brilliant location within walking distance of the restaurant and shopping area. Also a great start of point for trips round the island.
- Owner very friendly and helpful. Very good location, private access to unit, car at door. Had everything we needed and although a little dated was clean and very comfortable, including the bed. Breakfast was just adequate.
- Exactly what we expected for the location clean, neat, well fitted out. The swimming pool was amazing. The manager was very friendly and the staff were efficient and approachable.
- Provided groceries for breakfast were OK. The place was spacious and comfortable, with parking right outside the door.
Mercure Kangaroo Island Lodge
Located overlooking the calm waters of Eastern Cove in scenic American River, the Mercure Kangaroo Island Lodge offers a warm friendly welcome and features an award winning restaurant showcasing local produce, a swimming pool, free WiFi, tennis court, walking trails, wildlife spotting and free Pelican feeding.Each air-conditioned room features exceptional water views or stunning pool views. There is a small fridge, a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilites and a private bathroom. Some rooms also feature a microwave, toaster and Nespresso coffee machine.Take a self-guided nocturnal walk, come to the morning pelican feeding or walk the nature trail located on property grounds.Kangaroo Island Lodge is a 30-minute drive from both the Kingscote Airport and the Ferry Terminal at Penneshaw.
- Very friendly and helpful. Sue at the front desk was excellent. Helped us get oriented, book our dinner reservations and gave us good tips on places to visit on the island. The food at the restaurant was very good. My wife said it was the best gnocchi she had ever had and I really enjoyed the lamb shoulder. The view over the river from our balcony was a great place to unwind.
- Very spacious room, very cleen, perfect quite location, excellent breakfast.
- Beautiful view over looking the River. Was a perfect, calm and tranquil location to come back to every day with great food and atmosphere. The wildlife and nature walks around the hotel were fantastic. Staff were more than helpful and friendly.
- A wonderful hotel with a great restaurant and very kind and professional staff. Our room was very spacious along with our bathroom. We felt like we were part of their small community there with how helpful and kind everyone friggin the hotel and restaurant staff were to us during our stay. We stayed while the devastating fires were happening and we can honestly say we felt safe and secure thanks to the accommodations in the hotel and their staff who kept us informed and calm at all times. Would highly recommend anyone to stay here!
- It was great to have the bar and restaurant on site.
Casuarina Coastal Units
A 35-minute drive from Kingscote Airport and the Pelican Lagoon Conservation Park, the Casuarina Coastal Units offer self-contained apartments with a full kitchen. Free on-site parking is provided, and boat parking is possible with a prior arrangement.Heated apartments feature a lounge area with a DVD player and a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Guests can prepare simple meals in the kitchen which comes with a gas cook top, an electric frying pan and a full-size fridge.The property provides fish cleaning facilities and a freezer to hold guests’ catch. On good days, guests can enjoy an outdoor barbecue. Board games and DVD titles are available for rental.Coastal Units Casuarina is 0.6 mi from the Wanderers Restaurant and a 35-minute drive from Exceptional Kangaroo Island. The Seal Bay Conservation Park is 47 mi away.
- Lovely spot, friendly staff. Very chill. I had a koala living in the tree outside my room!
- Great place to stay cute cottage service was exceptional and unit was very clean
- The hosts were very friendly and helpful.In the tree beside the accomodation was a koala mum with her baby this was the cutest thing ever! We cannot agree with some of the negative comments here, as the price is totally appropiate for what you get. We would definitely stay there again.
- Casuarina units were lovely to stay in, nice neat and tidy! Kim was lovely and even came out and showed us what to do and where to go in kangaroo island! My partner and I were so unorganized and booked everything last minute, Kim was already expecting us and had our room cleaned when we got there.
- Ken and Kim are lovely hosts and been very helpful to us when issues come up during the stay. The lodges are well managed, quiet, clean, closed to Seaview and strongly recommended!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Nepean Bay