The Grove Narberth
One of our top picks in Narberth. Overlooking Narberth and the Preseli Mountains, The Grove is a luxurious 18th-century country house surrounded by meadows. This privately owned ‘Restaurant with Rooms’ has won recent National awards as the ‘Best place to eat and stay in Wales’.Bedrooms at The Grove are beautifully decorated with ornate fireplaces and modern art. The large bathrooms feature deep iron baths, under-floor heating and designer toiletries. All rooms include a flat-screen TV and free wired internet. In-room massages are available on request.The property offers two dining options. The Fernery restaurant offers an intimate dining experience offering a 3 course a la carte or eight course tasting menu option. The Artisan Rooms is a more relaxed dining experience and the menu has been inspired by the best of Welsh ingredients, expect grazing boards of Welsh charcuterie, artisan cheese, Welsh lamb and beef, and Pembrokeshire landed fish.The hotel has stunning gardens for guests to explore and Pembrokeshire National Park is just 5 minutes’ drive away. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- We LOVED this hotel. the location, design and food were highlights for us. Very curated and enough space and grounds to keep you occupied in the evenings. We ate breakfast and dinner her for 3 days and were always impressed. Huge beds and plush linens. Also highly recommend this space for people travelling with dogs. very pet friendly and accommodating without sacrificing that feeling of luxury
- Your staff are superb, the hotel is everything you promise. We were recommended to stay with you and we were certainly not disappointed.
- Great breakfast with table service every morning. Both of the restaurants were superb the Fernery was definitely a highlight. Our room Cwtch was a lovely cottage with a patio the staff surprised us with sparkling wine for our anniversary. Lovely deep soaking tub and shower. The quiet, beautiful countryside is so peaceful, but close to shops and sights.
- Outstanding food, comfortable environment inside and outside.
- The hotel is nice and the place is recommended. The suite is comfortable and well equipped.
Hotel Plas Hyfryd
One of our top picks in Narberth. Situated in the peaceful Pembrokeshire town of Narbeth, this small 3-star hotel provides comfortable accommodations with easy access to all local attractions, including the popular seaside towns of Tenby and Saundersfoot.Immersed within beautifully kept gardens, the privately owned Hotel Plas Hyfryd presents itself as an ideal base from which to explore all that Pembrokeshire has to offer. In the surroundings you can find wonderful beaches, historic castles and traditional fishing villages.For business events and special occasions, Plas Hyfryd offers the new Ludlow Suite, complete with all modern facilities. The suite can accommodate up to 130 guests. Smaller meeting rooms are also available.
- Everything about this hotel was fabulous room, food, staff, service, location. We stayed for 5 nights and absolutely loved it. Everything was spotlessly clean and they got the social distancing just right. Loved the outside tables with the fire pits. The food in the restaurant was excellent plenty of variety for both breakfast and dinner. Loved the nibbles menu. And great service from the friendly staff. Highly recommended!
- staff friendly food very good hotel and room excellent
- Smiling, friendly and always helpful staff. The staff themselves asked if we needed anything. You can eat well in the hotel, ale niestety przez COVID19 you need to book place in advance. Food is served in an exquisite, sophisticated way. It is very nice to spend time on the covered terrace by the fire in the middle of the table. It is very important because the weather did not spoil us.
- The room was very comfortable. The staff were welcoming, friendly and extremely helpful. All Covid arrangements were sensible and clear. The food was excellent, both the breakfasts I didnt need lunch after my traditional! and the superb evening meals in the restaurant.
- Lovely old country house with clean,fresh, contemporary decor.The staff on the whole were lovely and extremely accommodating.Even with the Covid restrictions they served a lovely breakfast to the room and we also had an excellent dinner in our room as they couldnt fit us in on the terrace.
One of our top picks in Kilgetty. Located in the heart of the Pembrokeshire countryside, yet only 2 miles from the Pembrokeshire coastline and the popular seaside town of Saundersfoot, the privately owned Manian Lodge offers 4 star guest accommodations set in picturesque surroundings. It features a restaurant offering home-cooked meals, bar, terrace and gardens.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and complimentary refreshments including bottled water and Welsh cakes. WiFi is available throughout. They also have private bathrooms with complimentary toiletries. Some rooms also boast a view of either the gardens or countryside.Guests can enjoy a Full Welsh breakfast every morning at the property.Manian Lodge has easy access to all local attractions, including Tenby and Oakwood, which are both 5 miles away, and Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo, just 0.5 miles away.
- Friendly as usual. Very good value food and plenty of it.
- Great staff, really nice views and perfect location
- HAVE STAYED BEFORE AND ALWAYS RECEIVE A FRIENDLY AND WARM WELCOME.I ALSO ALWAYS EAT IN AND YOU GET GREAT VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY,.
- The suite was beautiful. It was very clean, homely, beautifully decorated, great breakfast and evening meals. Brilliant location for Tenby, Saunders foot, Fooly Farm and Oakwood. Great base to see Pembroke shire from. Our first floor suite had a balcony and its great to open the French windows and look over the green rolling countryside with fields full of animals.
- They allowed me to park car while I hikedSpacious roomFood was great
The Gower Hotel
One of our top picks in Saundersfoot. This charming 3-star hotel offers bright, spacious, airy accommodations in the heart of the quiet little village of Saundersfoot, just a short walk from the harbor and beaches.The hotel boasts 20 charming and well-furnished rooms with a private bathroom, an elevator to all floors and secure off-street parking available for guest use, free of charge.The stylish conservatory restaurant uses the finest local produce to create delicious, home-cooked fresh food.The Gower Hotel is a friendly, family-run establishment that offers personal service and a genuinely warm welcome.
- DUE TO THE PANDEMIC BREAKFAST WAS SERVED IN THE ROOM. THE ROOM WAS LOVELY WITH A LARGE BED AND THE ENSUITE HAD A BATH AND SHOWER. WE WERE AT THE BACK OF THE HOTEL NEXT TO THE CAR PARK AND WAS VERY QUIET. GREAT LOCATION, JUST DOWN THE ROAD APROX 500 YARDS WAS THE MAIN STREET WITH LOTS OF SHOPS AND PLACES TO EAT. CROSS OVER THE ROAD AND YOU WERE AT THE HARBOUR AND BEACH.
- Fantastic location and staff will be going back in January
- Excellent staff. Great breakfast. Clean and tidy rooms.
- The hotel was lovely and clean in a great location staff were friendly and helpful would recommend this to anyone who is staying in town
- Spotless accomodation the staff were so friendly, couldnt do enough for me. The food was superb, tasty, well presented, deliciously hot as were the plates, which i like very much. When I had the roast dinner the beef was so tender it fell off the fork. The full english breaksfasts kept me going all day too! The hotel was 1 min walk from the beach bus taxis on the corner should I have wanted to go furrther afield. I was also interested to hear about the history of the hotel from Karen there are pictures in the dinning room of a bygone age. Im going back!
St Brides Spa Hotel
The award-winning St Brides Spa Hotel is perched above Saundersfoot Harbor in Pembrokeshire National Park. The privately owned hotel has an outdoor infinity pool, luxurious spa and views over Saundersfoot harbor, beach and coastline.Bedrooms are individually styled in a light, airy seaside theme. Each has a big bed, powerful shower and lavish bathroom with bathrobe.The Cliff Restaurant is at the heart of the St Brides. Versatile menus and intense flavors are created with fine Pembrokeshire produce. Fresh, locally landed fish is on the menu every day.The Gallery at St Brides Spa Hotel shows paintings from leading modern artists.The hotel’s Marine Spa includes a steamroom, salt room, rock sauna, adventure shower, ice fountain and a hydro pool which has sea views.
- Everything about this hotel is excellent. The staff are really friendly and made the whole stay very enjoyable. I highly recommend this hotel and spa.
- I liked that the staff. All the staff said hello wherever you were in the hotel
- Looking forward to come back.. we missed a pool was closed
- Dinner excellent. Breakfast nicely presented. Just a little cold.
- Fantastic location, super view, food and service excellent. Special occasion visit and made to feel special.
Best Western Lamphey Court Hotel and Spa
One of our top picks in Lamphey. In acres of scenic grounds next to a medieval Bishop’s palace, The Lamphey Court Hotel is a 19th century Georgian mansion which has a luxury spa, all-weather tennis courts and stylish rooms with views of Pembrokeshire National Park.All rooms have a private bathroom and come with a TV, and some rooms have parkland views. Free on-site parking is available, and free Wi-Fi is also accessible throughout the hotel.The candlelit Georgian Restaurant offers fresh and creative dining, while the informal Conservatory Restaurant serves lighter meals and provides open-air dining in the summer.Lamphey Court features a 50 feet indoor pool and a state-of-the-art fitness suite. Guests can relax in the herbal sauna, aromatic steam room or spa bathtub, and a range of indulgent treatments are available.Oakwood Theme Park is just a 15 minute drive away, and Manor House Wildlife Park is just a 10-minute drive. Carew and Pembroke Castle are both just a 10 minute drive away.
- Lovely mansion in beautiful location. Superb gym and swimming pool. Sadly steam and sauna and tennis all shut by Covid rules. Staff helpful and had good supper and breakfast. Upgraded room for birthday treat. Ideal location to explore south Pembs coast.
- Everything was excellent other than the eggs looked like they wasnt done properly so didnt end up eating them.
- The food in the restaurant was very good. Everybody was very hospitable.
- Location BrilliantStaff Amazing and friendlyRooms logically designed and good sizeGym / swimming very well keptBreakfast Good
- Breakfast was great, friendly and helpful staff. Evening meals highly recommended, again with friendly staff.. Receptionist always on hand with information and a friendly smile, Sharon helped with my actual booking so courteous and efficient.
The Park Hotel
With wonderful views out over Tenby Bay, The Park Hotel offers beautiful cliff top terraces and gardens, an outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi and free private parking.The hotel is peacefully located above Tenby’s Blue Flag North Beach, with the Pembrokeshire coastal path running adjacent to the grounds. The lively center of town is just a 10 minute walk away.Classically decorated, the rooms at the Park Hotel each have a private bathroom, flat-screen TV and tea/coffee facilities. Many rooms also have panoramic coastal or countryside views.Guests can enjoy candlelit dining and hearty breakfasts in the hotel restaurant, where the traditional homemade food is served. Freshly brewed coffee can be provided in the relaxing hotel lounge.
- Location was great and fantastic views of Tenby ,staff were very helpful and everywhere was kept tidy and clean
- Lovely hotel, short walk to beach and shops. Was still in lock down due to Covid but service was very good.
- The hotel done everything they could regarding the Covid 19 pendemic.
- Breakfast had a great variety. Even allergy options. Comfy bed. Large size and cozy. Bar has the ability to add to room bill and it open till 23.30. After you can take drinks to the Lounge or your room. Placement is amazing close enough to enjoy the town, far enough away to get away the bustle.Kind, frienldy and knowledgeable staff. Surrounding is perfect for hiking and beach walks.Romantic and professional atmosphere. The room itself was clean, nicely sized and accomodating. Towel rack is a heater. This was great when the storm hit, after a bath, we had toasty, warm towels.
- Breakfast and evening meals were very good. Location and parking were great, Staff were brilliant.
Located on the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast, Merlewood Hotel is a 10-minute walk from Saundersfoot Harbor. With impressive sea views and free parking, there is also a swimming pool and restaurant.The traditional rooms at the Merlewood have private bathrooms and tea and coffee facilities. All rooms also have a TV and hairdryer, and some have magnificent sea views. Free Wi-Fi is also available in public areas.The bar features a terrace with outdoor seating. There is also a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, open from the end of May to 01 September.Close to the Pembrokeshire National Parks Costal Path, which runs for 186 miles, Merlewood is surrounded by beautiful countryside and walking tracks. The sandy beaches of Saundersfoot are just 5 minutes’ walk away, and Saundersfoot town center is a 10-minute walk.
- The staff were as good as you can get at any hotel. Highly recommend a stay here. When CV19 is over the pool area looks fantastic !!
- Friendly staff. Nothing fancy but it was neat and tidy. We were only there for 1 night so it was perfect for what we needed. Walking distance to plenty of restaurants.
- I was very happy to have had a room with a bath perfect for those aches and pains I had after completing in Ironman at Tenby. Saundersfoot has a beautiful beach and the Merlewood is only a 5 or 10 min walk away.Parking is plentiful and the property had a nice outdoor pool which even in Sept felt warm and I had a great relaxing swim.
- Everything was to our satisfaction we will definitely be returning
- The location was amazing and the staff were some of the nicest Ive ever had at an hotel….free drink with food was a great idea and incentive to eat at the hotel, all in all I really enjoyed being at the hotel I wished I could have stopped for a longer period of time
Penally Abbey Country House Hotel and Restaurant
On the edge of Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, Penally Abbey Country House Hotel offers views across Camarthen Bay. There is a restaurant, free Wi-Fi and large, leafy grounds.Set in a grand period house, the rooms at Penally Abbey have original features and elegant decor. Some rooms have antique furniture and sea views, and all feature a TV and radio.Penally Abbey’s candlelit restaurant offers intimate dining and seasonal menus. The dining room features crystal chandeliers and garden views, and serves generous breakfasts daily.With 5 acres of woodland and gardens, Penally Abbey Country House Hotel and Restaurant is a 5-minute drive from Tenby Golf Club, which features the oldest golf course in Wales. There is free on-site parking, and Tenby center is just 2 miles away.
- Gorgeous appointments view, fabulous chefs waiters, very classy superb!
- Beautiful old building and gardens, superb, tasteful furnishings and gardens, terrace, ruined chapel. Wonderful breakfast and 2 dinners, flowers, living room spaces with water views. But ESPECIALLY, the most delightful, helpful staff we have ever experienced!! Thank you Melanie and your daughter and son Jack and everyone!Dodie Headington
- Everything was fantastic the food, the room, the location, the facilities, the care. Couldnt fault it. I wouldnt normally spend so much on a hotel, so Im not sure what is good value, but we enjoyed what felt like luxury!
- An unique property which is full of character. Absolutely beautiful furnishings which were in keeping with the character of the building. Our roim was in the attic. Loved the newly decorated bathroom, fluffy towels Ren barhroom accessories luxurious. A really comfortable bed only downside was I bumped my head several times on the ceiling beam above the bed when I reached for my tea from the bedside table. A few nice touches complementary biscuits, chocolates, coffee machine etc. Lovely attentive staff.
- The staff. Really friendly and obviously wanted to make sure our stay was as lovely as possible.The hotel was lovely as well.
Heywood Spa Hotel
This family-run hotel with spa leisure suite stands in one acre of mature grounds, only half a mile from Tenby’s golden beaches.Heywood Spa Hotelis a spacious, comfortable and elegant hotel. It offers free Wi-Fi and plenty of safe parking in the grounds and landscaped gardens. Breakfast is served each morning on site.The leisure suite has an indoor heated pool, a sauna, and a hot tub. Heywood Spa Hotel also has a fully licensed bar and an award-winning restaurant.
- The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and made our stay all the more enjoyable. Room was lovely and comfortable. Also had a lovely massage the following morning.
- Breakfast great, spa and pool lovely, parking perfect, lovely people.
- Breakfast was great. Loved kippers and great service.
- Breakfast was delicious and loved that full breakfast was cooked to order. Selection of cereals and fruit was excellent and staff were so pleasant, helpful and friendly.
- Everything 5Hotel, restaurant! The staff is wonderful!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Narberth