Nightcap at Waterfront Hotel
Offering a bar, a bistro and weekly live music performances, Nightcap at Waterfront Hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from Maroochydore Beach. All rooms include an LCD TV and a refrigerator.Nightcap at Waterfront Hotel is 14 minutes’ drive from Underwater World. It is 30 minutes’ drive from Steve Irwin’s Australia Zoo. The hotel offers free on-site parking.The bistro serves steak, pizza, pasta and seafood, while the bar offers a range of local and imported beer and wine. The Nightcap at Waterfront Hotel offers a kids club each Sunday that includes face painting, games and activities.The air-conditioned rooms feature tea/coffee making facilities. Each room includes an private bathroom with a shower.
- Amazing service, Lyn and Lauren I think it is were wonderful, we locked our key in our room during prime time for tea and were given immediate access, food was amazing, staff were all lovely and our rooms were clean every day. Would stay here again and share my experience with others.
- These rooms have all been refurbished and they have taken a lot of care and effort to provide little comforts. They are very clean, and the staff were very helpful and accommodating.
- The location was super handy, the staff were all friendly, down to earth locals. Great value for money
- the Lake view from roomRoom PriceCan Park just infront of room The bar and restaurant
- Had a great time at dinner winning on keno and on the pokies
Montville Holiday Apartments
Located in Montville, 2.8 miles from Kondalilla Falls, Montville Holiday Apartments offers accommodations with free WiFi, a patio or a balcony and access to a garden and an outdoor pool.Certain units are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, washing machine and an electric tea pot, completed with a kitchen.A grill and a sun terrace are available for guests at the condo hotel to use.The nearest airport is Sunshine Coast Maroochydore Airport, 18 miles from Montville Holiday Apartments.
- Great getaway, beautiful mountain views, close to everything.
- Great location, check in was super easy and the gentleman that checked us in was really lovely. Lived the fireplace, close to Montville shops and other cool spots, beautiful views
- Excellent value for money. Clean, warm and comfortable. Easy ground floor access for older guests in Garden view unit. Lovely view. Well appointed kitchen.
- Great view, nicely decorated and the two lovely kitties were a bonus!
- Firewood, kindling, firestarters etc all ready to go for the cold evening. Excellent!
Novotel Sunshine Coast Resort
Located on Queenslands Sunshine Coast, Novotel Sunshine Coast Resort is set in tropical gardens surrounding a central private lagoon with its own sandy beaches.The resort offers an extensive range of activities including complimentary water sports, an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa and a gym.Novotel Sunshine Coast Resort offers guests a range of dining options, ranging from buffet breakfasts to takeaway meal options. Pampering treatments are available in the over-water Day Spa. Golf can be arranged locally on an 18 hole championship golf course.Novotel Sunshine Coast Resort is located just 4.3 mi from Sunshine Coast Airport.Up to 2 children (15 years and under) stay free when sharing with parents.
- The Buffett breakfast was great and the grounds of the resort were beautiful with kangaroos lazing around. Really beautiful place
- The surroundings were lovely and there was a lot for the kids to do. The food at the caf was good.
- I really loved the property, its very unique and beautiful but if they dont take care of some issues soon things will begin to get past the point of repair. The staff were excellent though and the kids club was wonderful. Rooms quiet and dark and comfortable. Everything seemed very clean.
- It was a great time for the kids with a lot of activities to keep them busy and having fun. Breakfast was very nice and the staff very helpful and kind.
- We loved Kids CoveAll staff were friendly and helpfulGreat activities for kidsGood food options for light meals and evening dining
Altitude On Montville
Offering free WiFi, a restaurant and bar, Altitude On Montville is located in Montville, 1.5 mi from Kondalilla Falls. This 4-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Certain rooms at the property feature a balcony with a sea view.At the hotel, the rooms include a desk. Selected rooms also feature a kitchenette with a dishwasher and a microwave. At Altitude On Montville, rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The studio rooms feature a 2-person hot tub on their private balcony.The nearest airport is Sunshine Coast Maroochydore Airport, 14 mi from the accommodations.
- Room was very comfortable. Being on ground floor view was ok.
- Immaculate and well presented. 59 three course dinner package was amazing value with excellent food and a beautiful outlook.
- The staff in the restaurant are great and service was excellent
- When we arrived staff made us feel welcome and assisted with all inquiries We booked for the three course meal in the restaurant.It was one of the best we have had cocktails were excellent as well as the staff
- Great location to walk to shops in Montville. Great two person spa on verandah.
Direct Hotels – Breeze on Brightwater
One of our best sellers in Mooloolaba! Set in the area of Mooloolaba, Direct Hotels – Breeze features an outdoor swimming pool. It is just 10 minutes’ drive from Underwater World Sea Life Mooloolaba and Mooloolaba Beach.This property offers fully self-contained apartments and townhouses complete with full kitchens including a dishwasher, full laundry and enclosed balconies and courtyards.Features include free unlimited WiFi and BBQ facilities for entertainment. Guests can soak up the sun on the sun terrace.Aussie World is 11-minutes’ drive from the property. The nearest airport is Sunshine Coast Airport, 15 minutes’ drive from Direct Hotels – Breeze.
- Nice and spacious. Very comfortable beds and well stocked in the kitchen. I would come back again for sure.
- Location was across the road from Aldi and bottle shop
- It was a great get away from a hectic move from Canberra to Brisbane and it was nice sleeping on a nice comfortable bed instead of a blowup mattress the shops where a short walk and other areas and malls where also a short drive the Place was really enjoyable, it had everything we needed for our little family get away.
- The comfort was awesome and accessible to shops and pool was nice and clean
- Cleanliness, friendly staff, easy parking, spacious rooms. Close to Aldi and restaurants.
Mercure Sunshine Coast Kawana Waters
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Mercure Sunshine Coast Kawana Waters offers lake side accommodations. The property is located north of Caloundra, just 1.2 mi from the beachfront and 24 mi from Noosa Heads. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is offered.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mooloolaba is 4.3 mi from Mercure Sunshine Coast Kawana Waters, while Caloundra is 3.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Sunshine Coast Maroochydore Airport, 9.9 mi from Mercure Sunshine Coast Kawana Waters.
- Rooms were comfortable and clean. Close to match venue. Friendly check in staff.
- We love how quiet the rooms are and the extra dark curtains are what has us returning for our 4th visit so far. The bed is comfy and the staff are very friendly. The restaurant is very handy and has good food.
- Great location for our purposes. Hotel very clean and well presented, staff were very helpful. Have stayed previously when Hotel was Best Western and will stay again.
- Good space apartment, bathroom really clean.Handful desk and chairs for quick work tasks.The bed was really nice and comfortable and the room had a nice view of Kawana lake.The blinds were amazing and could bearly say it was day or night.
- Good location for proximity to doctors and Kawana private hospital as we have had many visits in recent months no issues with late check ins
The Beach Retreat Coolum
One of our best sellers in Coolum Beach! Featuring views of Coolum Beach, The Beach Retreat Coolum provides a heated outdoor swimming pool, 2 hot bathtubs, a sauna, a children’s pool, a game room and an on-site cafe. Free covered parking is available.The retreat is on the beachfront in the heart of Coolum Beach and just a 15-minute drive from Sunshine Coast Airport.The Beach Retreat Coolum features a choice of stylishly furnished, fully air-conditioned rooms and apartments. All have a private balcony, some offering ocean views. The apartments provide a full kitchen and laundry facilities.Coolum Beach Retreat is 300 feet from Coolum Surf Club and a 7-minute drive from Mount Coolum National Park. It is a 20-minute drive from Underwater World and the Noosa.
- Restaurant was closed Monday am so we went elsewhere
- Had a very small glimpse of the ocean but this didnt really bother us. The location was excellent and the room was tidy and good value. Instructions for arriving after hours were excellent.
- Fantastic location and even better view from my 1 bed appartment. Friendly staff and beautifully appointed room. Undercover off street parking.
- The view from the room was magnificent. The location was great, beach across the road, shops a few steps away.
- The location was perfect. Our room was an older style, the bonus being that it was more spacious than some newer one bedroom apartments. We were on the first floor and had a lovely little courtyard instead of a small balcony. I watched beautiful sunrises from the courtyard both mornings.
Verve on Cotton Tree
One of our best sellers in Maroochydore! Offering free WiFi in the rooms only and an outdoor pool, Verve on Cotton Tree is set in Maroochydore, 18 mi from Noosa Heads. Mooloolaba is 1.5 mi from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodations is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a dining area and/or balcony. All units have a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave, a toaster and refrigerator are also featured, as well as a kettle. Each unit comes with a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries, and a hair dryer. Towels are offered.Verve on Cotton Tree also includes a spa center.Caloundra is 9.9 mi from Verve on Cotton Tree. The nearest airport is Sunshine Coast Maroochydore Airport, 3.7 mi from the property.
- Check in was after hours and very easy with key box outside the apartments with easy to follow instructions. Place was beautiful and a fantastic location.
- Convenient nice staff clean comfortable great views
- Newness, cleanliness, staff friendliness, loved the entry to store things and hang clothes. Perfect for our holiday!
- The view and spaciousness and closeness to food outlets.
- Beautifully clean spacious, great view of ocean and just few mins walk to the beach, carparking included, stroll to cafes/restaurants, great facilities, lovely staff, would definately stay again!
Nightcap at Kawana Waters Hotel
Nightcap at Kawana Waters Hotel offers accommodations on the waterfront, just 0.6 mi from the beach. The property features a restaurant with marina views, a sports bar, an outdoor swimming pool and a games room with PlayStation consoles and a small children’s cinemaAll contemporary rooms feature a flat-screen TV, refrigerator, desk, heating, air-conditioning and tea/coffee making facilities. All rooms also come with complimentary unlimited WiFi.You can play a game of billiards in the bar and enjoy a free drink upon arrival at the hotel.Nightcap at Kawana Waters Hotel is located within 3.1 mi from both Underwater World and Sunshine Coast Stadium. It is a 3-minute drive from Kawana Shoppingworld. You can take a stroll along Moololaba Esplanade, which is 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Location good, part of the hotel, easy to get to other places. Large shopping centre nearby walking distance
- Great place ,food readily available ,very clean ,very tidy,bed really comfy.
- The ambiance, location and staff attitude of always being ready to assist you were the highlights for us durable our ten10 day stay at the Hotel.
- Great friendly staff and very clean and modern rooms
- The room was very nice and the pool access was great
Reflections Holiday Apartments
One of our top picks in Maroochydore. Reflections Holiday Apartments is located on the absolute waterfront, at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac. This modern property offers self-contained apartments with a balcony and a full kitchen. Free WiFi and satellite TV is available.An outdoor pool and barbecue facilities are available for guests’ use. Stand-up paddle boards, kayaks and mountain bikes are available for hire.Apartments feature an outdoor seating area with furniture on the attached balcony. Amenities include laundry facilities, a DVD player and a flat-screen TV.The property is walking distance to The Sunshine Plaza, Homemaker Centre, restaurants and supermarket. Reflections Holiday is a 10-minute drive from the Underwater World in Mooloolaba and 1.9 miles from Maroochydore Beach. It is a 17-minute drive from Mount Coolum Golf Club and a 30-minute drive from the Australia Zoo.
- The staff were amazing. From before we arrived we received a telephone call stating that we could do an early checkin if we wanted as the room was ready so this was great as it allowed us to use the facilities for the whole day. The room was well appointed with plenty of tea, coffee, sugar, and milk to get us started. The spa was nice and hot and very clean. The staff were always around to help with local information and tips which made the stay memorable.
- Good location, friendly staff, quiet area. Nice short walking distance to shops, restaurants, entertainment and things.Great location for fishing.
- We stayed on the ground floor in Unit 4, which directly faces the pool and the Maroochydore River. Waking up in the morning to the beautiful view of the river, and watching the sunset in the afternoon was blissful. The unit was also well equipped and well laid out.
- The room was beautiful, had everything you could think of when on holidays to keep the whole family entertained and comfortable. The Private rooftop with spa, bbq and lounge was a highlight. Dinner overlooking the water on your own rooftop is a great way to spend time.
- Clean and tidy, very comfortable unit with absolutely amazing views
Looking for: Best Hotels in Nambour