Set on the beach promenade in Ostend, a few steps away from the North Sea and the sandy white beaches, Vayamundo Oostende offers modern guest rooms with free WiFi, an on-site restaurant, an indoor swimming pool and a wellness area.Rooms come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a balcony. At Vayamundo Oostende, each room includes an private bathroom with a bath or a shower.An extensive breakfast buffet is available every morning. The Vayamundo also consists of two brasseries. Vending machines for drinks and snacks are provided as well.Guests can rent a bicycle to explore the surroundings or take a plunge in the indoor swimming pool. You can relax in the wellness area which comes with a sauna and a hot tub, or work out in the fitness center.The nearest coast tram stop is 150 feet from the hotel and connects to De Panne, Knokke and all other Belgian coastal cities. Ostend-Bruges International Airport is 0.7 mi and the city center of Ostend with the Train Station and Casino is 2.9 mi from Vayamundo Oostende.
- The room bright, large and airy, even at the end of the complex partial seaviews ! Breakfast wonderful despite being very busy, staff cleared tables and immediately got us seated.
- Gentillesse du personnel. Petit dejeuner copieux. Tout tait tres bien organis. Propret de la chambre. Vue sur mer.
- , . , .
- Alles was heel goed , en voor herhaling vatbaar ,.proficiat aan iedereen in het hotel
- onthaal ontbijt avondetende bergplaats voor fietsen is prima, enkel het hellend vlak naast de trap toegang is nogal steil en maar vooral zou iets breder mogen zijn is nu te smal voor een grote driewieler
Vayamundo Oostende – Apartments
Located on the beachfront in Ostend, with a direct sea view, Vayamundo Oostende – Apartments offers an indoor pool and a restaurant. Entertainment is provided for all age groups. The apartments here feature free WiFi. Casino Kursaal is 2.2 mi away and Wellington Track is 1.2 mi from this property.Offering a terrace, the apartments will provide you with a bright seating area. There is a full a kitchenette with an oven or a microwave and a refrigerator. The bathrooms are fitted with a bath or a shower.Guests at Vayamundo Oostende – Apartments can access the fitness center and relax in the sauna. Enjoying a game of tennis or renting bikes for exploring the coast is also possible here.Ostend Train Station is 3.1 mi away.
- Room was quite big and hotel in total is huge, it has excellent location right in from of the beach.
- The apartment was really comfortable and had everything we needed. Great to have access to the fitness area and swimming pool.Handy to have the tram stop right outside.
- Good location facing directly a great beach, nice swimming pool and playground for kids. We run into an elderly dancing party, people are so happy
- Its a very kid friendly hotel. Our 2year old son loves it.
- The whole family enjoyed the indoor swimming pool and the beach in front of the hotel.
Hotel Royal Astrid
One of our best sellers in Ostend! Hotel Royal Astrid is located 150 feet from Ostende’s beautiful sandy beaches. It features an on-site spa with an indoor pool area, a fine dining restaurant and comfortable accommodations.The rooms at Royal Astrid are furnished with box spring beds and a small seating corner. They come equipped with a personal safe and a private bathroom with free toiletries.At the spa, guests can be indulged with a wide range of treatments including herbal and hot-stone massages. Other spa amenities include a sauna, steam bath and spa bath.Guests can start the day with an extensive continental buffet breakfast at the Mozart Restaurant. In the evening, this restaurant offers a menu of seafood and meat specialties.The hotel is set in the lively center of Ostend with pubs, clubs and restaurants within walking distance. The famous town of Bruges is 9.3 mi away. De Haan is only 20 minutes’ drive from Astrid.
- The location was great, just in front of the beach and very close to the city center at walking distance. Restaurant and spa staff were very friendly and helpful. The pool was very nice and right sized and pleasant to enjoy with my wife and son.
- We would rate the place excellent if it was not for the shower leakage on the floor in the bathroom. Also some staff members were exceptionally friendly while others were at best doing their job. We expected single bed and got 2 separate ones, which were hard to stick together, but the beds themselves were very comfortable. The Spa is great. The rooms were very clean only once the staff forgot to clean the room. We expected coffee/teamaker in the room, which was missing, as well as an ironing facility.
- The hotel is cosy, the breakfast is excellent, the wellness center is outstanding.
- The close proximity walking distance wise to everything in the area.
- The bed was really comfortable. The room was pretty quiet. The breakfast was very nice, lots of choices. A great experience overall, would def do it again.
One of our top picks in Ostend. Therme Palace is located right next to Ostend’s sandy beaches and features a sauna, fitness facilities and rooms with free WiFi and cable TV.All of the rooms at Therme feature a minifridge, a work desk and spacious, private bathrooms. The majority of the rooms come with a beautiful sea view.Breakfast is served every morning in the common breakfast room.Palace Therme is just over a 5-minute drive from Ostend-Bruges International Airport. The historic center of Bruges is less than 30 minutes away by car.
- We booked this hotel in a hot season three days before the departure. I find the price a bit too much, but we got a nice breakfast and a super beach with less people just opposite the hotel. Bed was very comfortable with soft and fluffy pillows! I want this pillow for myself! The feeling that You are in a historic place with aristocratic flair is priceless
- Perfect location right on the beach, and seemed to be a little quieter area of the beach as well. The room was clean and the staff was so kind and helpful. Quick 10 min walk to multiple restaurants and shops, easy parking, excellent place for a family to relax! I would stay here again!
- Bedroom was renovated bath bathroom can be better.
- Great location, friendly staff, excellent service, delicious breakfast.
- The location is perfect! Its very clean. The beds are comfortable.
Avenue Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Ostend. Located only 850 feet from the sandy North Sea beach in Oostende, Avenue Beach Hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi in the center of town. It includes a terrace and an area with a steam bath and sauna which can be used for an extra charge.King-size beds, flat-screen cable TV and a desk come as standard in the rooms at Avenue Beach. They also feature modern décor with carpet floors and nautical touches. Each bathroom has a bath or shower and a hairdryer.The Breakfast at Avenue Beach Hotel is a buffet and includes fresh regional products.Hotel Avenue is 350 feet from the coast tram stop which offers direct links to towns and attractions along the coast. Kursaal Oostende is a 10-minute walk away. Ostende-Bruges International Airport can be reached in less than 10 minutes by car.
- The room was very clean, cosy and with plenty of space and a big sized double bed. The breakfastservice offers a wide range of choices. No one has to leave on an empty stomach. The hotel is situated nearby the beach and offers parking possibilities.
- We actually got pillows! such a rarity in most hotels and a choice of colours!!! Perfect location, a hidden gem of the Belgian coast.The Christmas village was a credit to the region.
- Breakfast nice morning welcome, everything fine and safe, brasserie with art deco details, good breakfast!
- Bright and comfortable rooms, with nice balcony. Perfect location, beach and the restaurants are walking distance.
- The breakfast was delicious! Whole hotel is clean, perfect wifi connection and all staff were helpful and completely lovely I will 100 stay here again
Charmehotel ‘ T Kruishof/LuXus
This family-run hotel at the edge of the city offers rooms which have been decorated in a contemporary style. Ostend and Middelkerke are both 3.1 mi away and the Kruishof is set within 2,650 feet of the North Sea Beach and Shore. Bicycle rental services are available.Charmehotel ‘ T Kruishof/LuXus features family suites with separate rooms for children and a private terrace. A breakfast buffet, including artisanal regional products, is served every morning.Guests can relax in the garden which features a terrace and a play garden for the children. Free parking facilities are available on site.Ostend-Bruges International Airport is within 0.9 miles of Charmehotel ‘ T Kruishof/LuXus. The center of Ostend can be reached by coasttram and passes 2,650 feet from the hotel at Ravelingen Tram Stop. Bruges is 21 mi away.
- Rooms were very nice and we had our own little semiprivate deck adjacent to the main bedroom. This is a very quiet area surrounded by farmland with a nice pathway that takes you towards the town and eventually the beaches 1015min walk. The grounds have a nice common area with both indoor and outdoor activities for the family.
- ideal for a large family with kidsexcellent breakfast super friendly host family
- Big room with a lovely terrasse looking out onto countryside. 15 minute walk to beach, nice restaurants nearby.
- Very nice place. Stayed with kids, lots of activities for them. Kids enjoyed playing outside and inside.Nice breakfast. Very welcoming, received bottle of wine on New Years eve
- Prachtige rustige omgeving, toch vlak bij het vliegveld. Mooie badkamer, ruime kamer en zeer vriendelijke mensen. Goed ontbijt en zeer proper. Ik raad dit aan iedereen aan, echt een topper. Als je aan de Belgische kust wil komen, niet twijfelen en dit hotel boeken.
One of our top picks in Ostend. Located right in front of the beach in Ostend, Hotel Duinekeuntje features WiFi throughout the property.Rooms at Hotel Duinekeuntje have partial views of the sea and are fitted with a refrigerator, cable TV, a microwave and a kettle. The private bathroom comes with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is served every morning in the common dining room.Ostend’s Wellington Golf Club is 4 minutes’ drive from the accommodations and Casino Kursaal is 8 minutes away by car. Ostend’s Train Station is 3.7 mi away and offers connections to all major cities in Belgium.
- It was the perfect little spot for a three day getaway to the coast. I would definitely stay there again. The service and breakfast and location make this little hotel a big hit for me and my family.
- Very customer oriented. Excellent service personnel. Great food quality.
- Great little bb. Very friendly staff lovely location and excellent room. Really good breakfast
- The owner is a super nice and cool lady, open and kind. There is fresh water and the tea and coffee machine in the corridor. There is a fridge and a microwave in the room. The bed and the shower are extremely comfortable. The position is 30 sec to the tram stop and 30 sec to the beach. It is at the edge of the town, so it is a quiet place
- Lovely room, very clean, good bathroom and good bed !Quiet location, a bit out of Oostende but easy access thanks to tramstop on corner of the street.Very nice host and we enjoyed a very good healthy breakfast in the company of 4 young Belgium athletes who happened to be on a training weekend.
One of our top picks in Ostend. With its beautiful location on the beach, the 4-star Andromeda Hotel offers guests a 361 ft² swimming pool, spa bath and fitness area for free.The hotel rooms are spacious and nicely decorated. Half of the rooms on offer have sea view and a private terrace.The key sights of Bruges, including the Gruut Huys Museum and De Halve Maan Brewery, are 30 minutes away by car.On sunny days, you can enjoy the weather on the terrace or watch the sunset with a drink.
- Lovely hotel, located on the promenade with access to the beach.Breakfast buffet was excellent considering Covid times. Their spa was refurbished in January of this year and it is really lovely. I had a massage and a Japanese facial which were wonderful.
- Sauna was quite good. The sea view balcony was outstanding. The bar was really nice.
- The breakfast was amazing. Also thr beds were very comfortable. Everything was super clean and everyone was friendly. The location was great as we went straight to the beach and for a nice walk by the beach. I would definetely go back soon
- Spectqcular view, spectaxular room, Breakfast buffet is outstanding
- imaculate and spacious rom and bathroom, very friendly staff, flexibility on check out time, easy parking facility
Leopold Hotel Ostend
One of our top picks in Ostend. Leopold Hotel Ostend Hotel is set in a 1928 Art Deco building, within just 500 feet from the beach and the Oostende boulevard. It features modern decorated accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Private paid parking is available near the hotel.The spacious rooms at Leopold Hotel Ostend come with a work desk and TV with cable channels. They have a bright décor, high ceilings and contemporary design furnishings.Start your day with a splendid warm and cold breakfast buffet. The stylish bar is a great place to have a drink and simply relax. In the evenings, you can try your luck at the casino or explore the city’s nightlife.Brugge, featuring the Belfort and Beguinage, is 30 minutes’ drive away. Leopold Hotel Ostend is less than 25 minutes from De Haan by car.
- We had a nice big room, well maintained and clean. A nice range of choices at breakfast and a good solution to fight covid. We had a free upgrade on the room amd were of course very pleased with the gesture.
- at this corona times it was strange to see the cheese and ham wrapped in cling film, but it was welcome I suppose
- Very nice hotel. The room was large and very confortable. The breakfast was very excellent with a lot fresh dishes and variety of bread.
- The front desk staff is terrific very professional, personable and welcoming. I believe that the staff makes the hotel a special place. A big shout out to Bavo!
- The staff was extremely friendly, specially to my senior mother in law, which is appreciated beyond measure. The breakfast better than average and the location was really good. Bar/Restaurant really cozy for a drink or small meal. The cleanliness was notable for an old reformed building.
One of our top picks in Ostend. Set in Ostend, Upstairs Hotel offers beachfront accommodations 250 feet from Oostende Beach and offers various facilities, such as a bar, a shared lounge and a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are a concierge service and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The accommodations features evening entertainment and a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms feature a wardrobe.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at Upstairs Hotel.You can play table tennis at the accommodations, and the area is popular for cycling.Popular points of interest near Upstairs Hotel include Casino Kursaal, Wapenplein Square and Leopoldpark. The nearest airport is Ostend – Bruges International Airport, 3.1 mi from the hotel.
- The room is very clean and has everything you might need. Good beds as well.The lounge and bar are great and the breakfast is really good. Staff is very helpful and friendly.
- The hotel is located very close to the beach making it very pleasant to go for an evening walk and watch the sunset. There are several good fish restaurants nearby. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and comfortable.
- The location is perfect, breakfast was excellent, the hotel is beautiful, possibility to store bicycles.
- Great breakfast good location friendly staff good smoking areas stayed before and will stay again
- Excellent breakfast good location smoker friendly with plenty of comfortable smoking areas
Looking for: Best Hotels in Mariakerke-Bad