Hotel Apartamentos Londres La Manga
One of our top picks in La Manga del Mar Menor.A large outdoor pool and a free gym, minigolf course and tennis courts are offered at this seafront aparthotel. It is less than 350 feet from the Mar Menor Lagoon. Free WiFi is provided.Hotel Apartamentos Londres is in La Manga, 1,300 feet from the Zoco-Alcazaba Shopping Center. Free private parking is provided on site. Cartagena is a 40-minute drive away, while Murcia San Javier Airport is within 28 mi.Each bright, modern Londres apartment has a furnished terrace, some with sea views. Kitchenettes include a gas hob and a coffee maker. Free microwaves can be provided on request and air conditioning is available for a supplement.The hotel’s buffet restaurants serve fresh Mediterranean dishes. One restaurant has a terrace with sea views. The complex also organizes shows, live music and activities.The 24-hour reception offers free bicycle rental.
- Swimming pool, meals, staff. All is ok. It is a good place to go to with the family and stay for a some days.
- The staff were friendly and helpful, the room was substantial for the price facilities were good and location was very good
- The staff were all very kind and welcoming, nothing too much trouble.
- Staff helpful and very welcoming great location beautiful views love dog treat on arrival will be coming back again thank you
- The view was amazing. We were in room 820 and had views of the Mediterranean sea and Mar Menor. The gym was adequate we used it daily.
Hotel Sierra Mar
Hotel Sierra Mar is located in the center of La Unión, Murcia, 15 minutes’ drive from Cartagena. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour reception and a cafeteria at the Sierra Mar, as well as a TV lounge with fireplace, armchairs and a sofa.Each functional room has a desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Other services like laundry, dry cleaning and take-away lunches are offered at Hotel Sierra Mar. The nearest bus stop is only 2 minutes’ walk. La Unión is home to the Agrupa Vicenta Mine, and there is a yearly mine festival.
- The staff were very helpful and cheerful. The room was spotless, loads of hot water, comfortable bed. Very good value for money. Would stay again without hesitation
- Hotel needs updating but it was no problem for us:) very clean! I have never been in 2 star hotel which was so clean I was very impressed:) i would recommend it definitely!
- I was able to put my bike on a storeroom overnight for safe keeping. Thank you!
- Price versus quality is unbeatable. The room had all the necessary amenities. Breakfast, for its price, was also very rich. Will gladly stay at Hotel Sierra Mar again.
Excellent value, lots of parking nearby, fridge, air con and TV in room. Helpful staff.
As a value hotel would thoroughly recommend.
Rising up from the March Menor shores, this modern and functional 3-star hotel is in Los Alcázares – a unique spot well-known for its warm, shallow waters.The area is ideal for family holidays. The shallow waters are great for bathing with smaller children and a good place for learning different water sports. Golf enthusiasts are well catered to, with a course within half a mile.Well-connected via the AP-7 highway, Murcia San Javier Airport is just 3.5 miles from the hotel. You can drive to Cartagena in around 10 minutes.
- Second visit and everything is still perfect. One street away from the beach. Very clean room. Friendly staff. Excellent price.
- Everything exceeded our expectation. Nice room, clean and tidy. Breakfast was very good, full English to full continental. No complaints at all
- excellent breakfast, probably the best orange juice in Spain, clean room and very helpfull staff.
- Very clean great bathroom. Near sea front . Good value . Would recommend .
- Couldn’t fault the hotel at all, had a lovely stay.
One of our top picks in La Manga del Mar Menor.The Roc Doblemar is an enormous hotel located on the shores of the Mar Menor and just 800 feet from the Mediterranean Sea.Breathe in the fresh sea air from your bedroom balcony, and get a good nights sleep in the fully air-conditioned room.Stroll conveniently right out onto the beach, or take advantage of the outdoor swimming pool, just 1 minute away from the hotel reception.Eat well and healthily with the hotels buffet restaurant, and have a laugh with the entertainment program.The Roc Doblemars proximity to the sea also offers the possibility of trying out a number of water sports.
- The beach being a second away and the facilities and the breakfast buffet very good. All together the service was good and room was comfortable.
- Beautiful views over Mar Menor, animation staff were really enthusiastic and created a great atmosphere. Huge choice of dishes at the breakfast buffet. Lovely hotel.
I am lactose intolerant so the buffet meal for breakfast and dinner was very limited. I had to ask for a omelet to be made each morning from the back kitchen and waited for about 10-15 minutes each day for it. On an evening the head chef made me some extra desert which was nice enough.
The entertainment on a night was fun and the hotel setting is really pretty.
- Food was great…view and location was beautiful…staff were very helpful and friendly. ..
-The location was really good, even with the algae problem at the Mar Menor, the private beach of ROC Doblemar is peaceful and nice, and the Mediterranean is right across the street. Just bring water shoes if you want to go far in the Mar Menor.
-The entertainment staff was absolutely wonderful. Every activity is well planned and executed, and the night shows were great!
-The food was amazing. We had the all-inclusive plan and every meal was different with many delicious options. Congratulations to the chef! We also want to give a shout-out to the lady at the entrance of the restaurant. Her attitude was amazing and put a smile on everyone’s faces.
-It’s very family friendly and has activities for all ages. (Warning: if you’re a young couple looking for a child-free quiet environment, look for an only-adults hotel because this one is full of kids having fun)
Poseidon La Manga Hotel & Spa – Adults Only (+16)
One of our top picks in La Manga del Mar Menor.Poseidon La Manga Hotel & Spa – Adults Only (+16) is set in the center of the resort of La Manga, just off the sandy beaches of the Mediterranean coastline. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.All rooms at the Poseidon La Manga Hotel & Spa – Adults Only (+16) feature seasonal air conditioning and heating, and satellite TV. The private bathrooms come with a bath and a hairdryer.Guests can relax with a session in its spa center, or spend some time in the gym, steam room or sauna before cooling off under the experience showers, in the spa pool or hot tub. A selection of massage and beauty treatments are also offered.In summer guests can enjoy a scuba diving experience in the swimming pool for free.Poseidon La Manga Hotel & Spa – Adults Only (+16) also offers a buffet restaurant where you can choose from regional, Spanish and international dishes. There is also a cafe-bar.
- Clean, quiet, location, great view from our room facing West.
swimming pool and Jacuzzi`s were fantastic,staff were always helpful,and rooms cleaned and tidied up daily.
In particular we was allowed to keep our room on the day we went home for 35 euros,as we had a later flight.
And views from the room simply breathtaking of the mar menor.
Another brilliant place was the marina at the end of the strip,15 minute cab ride but well worth it,some good restuarants and bars ,especially Mannys bar run by the lovely Pauline and Andy.
- Breakfast and dinner very good, location wonderful between two seas.
- Everything was great from the moment we walked in the door and were greeted by lovely helpful staff to our great dinner and drinks. Will definitely come back again
Lovely spacious hotel. Very comfy bed
Lovely bathroom and balcony. Super clean and great staff.
Las Lomas Village – Luxury Apartments
Set in an unrivaled hillside position with panoramic views, these well-equipped apartments and stylish guestrooms are perfect enjoying all La Manga Club has to offer.Part of La Manga Club resort, Las Lomas Village – Luxury Apartments is a self-contained complex offering a wide range of services including a mini-market and a free shuttle to the resort’s golf, tennis, beach, and dining facilities.The exclusive 550-hectare resort features 3 championship golf courses, a luxury spa, 28 tennis courts, a tempting choice of restaurants and a host of other sports and leisure facilities for guests of all ages. The superb climate and incomparable natural surroundings make La Manga Club the perfect destination for outdoor activities of all kind: water sports, diving, trekking, mountain biking, horse riding and more.The club is famous for attracting high-caliber professional and amateur sports teams from across Europe, including football, rugby, cricket, golf and tennis sides.
- Nice room with a great view and convenient to local village and local restaurants. Great for a weekend getaway.
Staff are perfect, very nice and collaborative.
The village is very quiet and has everything, spa, perfect restaurants, swimming pool, tennis court, etc. You almost do not need to go out. Apartments are very well equipped.
Bus service inside club’s facilities.
- Spacious room, nice indoor pool, nice place for breakfast, friendly staff
The room was lovely. Excellent veiw.
Very good breakfast and friendly staff
- Amazing views, great staff and a lot of facilities.
Hotel Portmán – Alojamiento con Encanto –
Hotel Portmán – Alojamiento con Encanto – is located in Portman, 29 mi from Torrevieja. This hotel includes a shared terrace and lounge.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Hotel Portmán – Alojamiento con Encanto – features free WiFi throughout the property.Bike hire and car hire are available at this hotel and the area is popular for golfing.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding, snorkeling and diving. La Manga Club Golf Resort is a 15-minute drive from the property, while La Manga del Mar Menor is 8.7 mi away. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 13 mi from the property.
- Clean, comfortable, free parking, very helpful staff.
- It’s a hidden gem. Stopped for one night while on our way to Murcia and couldn’t have been more impressed. The staff was so friendly and took great care of us. I actually wish we could have stayed longer.
- Staff was very friendly. The hotel is in a quiet & charming little town that seems off the beaten path. It was a lovely place to stroll around in the evening.
- Wonderful place to stay to get away from the hustle bustle of the cities. Very new and everything was very clean. Not a lot to do around the hotel, but 15 drive to beautiful coastal spots. Very interesting history of mining and a lot of old mines in the hills. The hotel is located in a small village with limited eating places.
- stuf, room, roof, breakfast coffee corner, elevator.
One of our top picks in La Manga del Mar Menor.Boasting a stunning location on the sand bar that separates the Mediterranean Sea and the Mar Menor, from the seafront Hotel Cavanna you can enjoy sea views of either side of the hotel.Enjoy the great views of the sea from your hotel room, or from the poolside, where you can relax on a lounge chair and soak up the sunshine. Take a dip in the large pool to cool off or do some exercise.Walk down to the beach and spend the day unwinding on the fine sands. Return to the Hotel Cavanna and enjoy the health and beauty treatments offered, or relax in the sauna.Finish off the day by going for dinner in the on-site restaurant, where you can sample Mediterranean and international-style cuisine.
- diabolical, like a cattle market when trying to find a table, food never varied, fried items swimming in oil, fresh fruit freely handled by many, many people., grapes -plums -apples-pears-etc. manhandled by umpteen people, hence we did not touch any.
Staff working really well under extremely difficult circumstances property in a beautiful location
- Vistas excelentes. El hotel está pegado al mar y las vistas son espectaculares.
Location was super, views from 12th floor great. All meals met with our expectations. Facilities were good especially in these days of covid 19.
Beach bar was great.
- The sea view from the balcony. Being right in front of an accessible peaceful beach. The size of the room. The friendly staff. The breakfast and dinner buffet were above my expectations after having read all previous reviews.
Hotel Lido is located on the beachfront in Santiago de la Ribera, a few steps from El Pescador and a 2-minute walk from Barnuevo. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the hotel, every room comes with a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and free toiletries, all guest rooms at Hotel Lido have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms here will provide you with a patio. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Colon is a 4-minute walk from Hotel Lido. The nearest airport is Region de Murcia International Airport, 20 miles from the hotel.
- Dog friendly, 5€/night per dog. We stayed in 2 rooms: 1st night was a seaview room #405 which had excellent 180° views, big terrace, spacious room & bathroom, comfy bed & pillows. 2nd night was in a side seaview room on 5th floor located right in front of the elevator. There’s an extra door between the bedroom and front door, which blocks noise from the elevator. Unfortunately, walls inside bedroom are thin & pillows not comfy. Much smaller than the first room for 3€ less so best to pay extra for a much better experience. Rooms are simple and rate is great. Market and excellent fresh seafood restaurant just around the corner. Would def return to stay but only in the seaview room.
- the staff was wonderful. The hotel is great if you are travelling with an older family member with walking difficulties.
- Hotel is pretty old and simple but the location could not be any better! Obviously facilities are not the most modern, yet it’s a great value for money!
- Views are brilliant and hotel quiet. If you are looking for 5 star look elsewhere. Adequate and homely although a little dated
- great location, lovely side beach view (from balcony)
Hotel Los Narejos
This friendly, family-run establishment is located on the shores of the Mar Menor in the charming town of Los Alcazares, an area blessed with a pleasant, year-round climate.Enjoy Los Narejos’ clean accommodations, friendly staff and value for money. The hotel’s restaurant is popular with guests and locals, and serves a great value lunchtime set menu.The town is easily accessible from national motorways and San Javier airport is a short drive away. Golf enthusiasts can enjoy a round on one of the 7 nearby golf courses. Everything you might need is within walking distance. Walk along the palm tree-lined seafront promenade, visit the marina or spend a day at the ancient thermal baths.
The receptionist Jesus was extremely helpful & attentive.
The whole hotel was very clean & well sanatized!!
- The room was spacious with large bathroom and separate dressing area. Although basic, it was extremely clean. The staff were very helpful and couldn’t do enough to make your stay enjoyable. Location was 5 minutes walk to the beach and restaurants.
- The staff was very helpful. They found a spot for my bike. They also found some clothing I left behind and kept them for me. The room was very comfortable.
- Everything that was not affected by Covid restrictions
- Lovely little hotel spotlessly clean and staff were lovely
- The receptionist Jesus was extremely helpful & attentive.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Los Urrutias