Domaine Les Acacias
Camping Les Acacias is 1.2 mi from the center of La Ville-aux-Dames and 5 mi from the center of Tours. It offers a children’s playground, a snack bar and self-catering mobile homes with Wi-Fi access.Each mobile home is heated and features wooden floors and a living room with a sofa and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is complete with a shower.The open-plan kitchen is equipped with kitchenware, a microwave and a fridge and guests can enjoy their meals in the dining area. A snack bar and a mini-market are available at Camping Les Acacias.This property is 12 mi from the Château d’Amboise and 3.7 mi from the A10 motorway. Free parking is available and guests can play table tennis on site.
- The Staff are very friendly and helpful.Great location for exploring the tours region of the Loire valley
- Good location for exploring the Loire Valley and the staff at the campsite were very helpful. The unit was very clean and had most things that we could need. We were lucky with the weather so being able to sit outside on the terrace was a real benefit especially as the space inside wasnt very roomy.
- Beautiful, peaceful environment, excellent base for Loire valley especially if cycling. Unexpected very pleasant music entertainment in the bar.
- Entre 20min et 1h de toutes activits touristiques au top. Futuroscope zoo de beauval chteaux cano..Camping trs calme malgr la route proximit
- Priode de mesures sanitaires donc pas vu de personnel et tous les quipements taient ferms mais cela ne nous a pas gn.
Appartement Loire Valley
In the Old Town district of Tours, close to Les Halles de Tours Market, Appartement Loire Valley features free WiFi and a washing machine. Providing private parking, the apartment is an 11-minute walk from Basilica of Saint Martin.The apartment has 1 separate bedroom, 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and microwave, and a living room.Popular points of interest near Appartement Loire Valley include Vinci International Congress Center, Hotel Goüin Museum and Place Plumereau. The nearest airport is Tours Loire Valley Airport, 5 miles from the accommodation.
- The apartment is situated in the heart of the city, lots of restaurants, shops and bars around, lovely area! The apartment is very chic and different from many others we stayed in and we likes all the touches, it s an originally decorated please for sure. Beautiful chess board in the living room by the window overlooking the street outside!
- Nous avons toutes les 3 aim la dco moderne et lgante de cet appartement. la distribution des pices et lamnagement tait judicieux.La surface tait confortable pour 3 personnes.Nous le recommandons vivement.
- Proche du centre ville.Appartement trs agrable et bien quip et entretenu
- Excelente ubicacion, comodidad y muy amable el anfitrion.
- La cucina con la zona giorno ancora meglio delle immagini.
Hotel le Faisan
Located in the town of Saint-Avertin, this 2-star hotel is just 4.3 mi from Tours. It is set beside the Cher River and offers a covered terrace.Free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV are provided in the guest rooms. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower, and it includes free toiletries.Traditional French cuisine is served in the restaurant, and the menu is changed daily. You can enjoy a drink in the bar, and enjoy a continental breakfast in your room at Hotel le Faisan.Tours Train Station is 3.7 mi from this hotel and Honoré de Balzac Park is 1.2 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
- The bite was in a good spot. Close to Tours as well. Room was immaculate!! Owner was so helpful, friendly and kind. He upgraded us because we came such a long way lol 2 king sized beds.
- Owner very kind and helpful, great value for money, nice lively albeit quiet location, inside parking.
- the dejeuner was good the day was ok the owner was very nice to us
- Very clean room, nice restaurant, bon ambience , close to motorway
- Very handy to have restaurant write beside the hotel with the same owner.We enjoyed breakfast and the dinner with reasonable price and quality.
Located in the city center of Montlouis-sur-Loire and 1,650 feet from the river Loire, Le Montloire offers a traditional restaurant which includes seasonal products, a garden and a terrace. The bathrooms are fitted with a walk-in shower.The rooms at Le Montloire have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi access is provided.A continental breakfast is available every morning and can be sample in the comfort of your room. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the bar.You can cycle by the river Loire, 1,000 feet from the property. It is 7.5 mi from Tours and 6.2 mi from Amboise and its castle. Saint-Pierre-des-Corps Train Station is 4.3 mi away.
- Great place, friendly and helpful, perfect location
- Perfect hotel good quality food and drink, well looked after. Treated excellent by staff.
- It is on the towns main square. Rooms are clean and nice. Reasonable price.
- Great stopoff on drive between Calais and Biarritz. Lovely village overlooking the river Loire. Food really good. Excellent parking facilities.
- Petit djeuner continental sans surprise.Chambre trs propre et trs confortable
Séjours & Affaires Tours Léonard De Vinci
One of our top picks in Tours. Tours, ‘the town with 30 markets’, will entice you with its friendliness and culinary reputation, the richness of its architectural history, the abundance of cultural activities, and the many antique shops.In the heart of the city, Séjours & Affaires Tours Léonard De Vinci is close to the central train station and the Vinci International Convention Center. You will find a warm and dynamic environment at the Leonardo da Vinci Residence, a friendly atmosphere in the new cafeteria. You will also be able to organize professional meetings with your colleagues there.
No reviews yet.
Bagatelle Bed & Breakfast en Touraine
Located just 650 feet from the Loire River and 5 mi from the center of Tours, Bagatelle Bed & Breakfast en Touraine is a eco-friendly 18th-century estate providing an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Free WiFi is available throughout the B&B.Two rooms are built into the rock, in an annex building. Tea and coffee making facilities are available in each of the guest rooms. Some rooms offer a view of the garden, parquet floors and high ceilings.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the B&B. This includes freshly squeezed orange juice or local apple juice, pastries and homemade jam, which can be enjoyed in the garden during the summer months.The nearest station is Saint Pierre-des-Corps Train Station which is a 16-minute drive from Bagatelle Bed & Breakfast en Touraine. Free outdoor public parking is available at this property.
- Very friendly staff, lots of excellent tips. Great location.
- Relaxing, peaceful, and just beautiful! Lena is such a gracious host and was so accommodating! The room was spacious and so inviting! Plenty of room for my husband and our two small children. Breakfast was great fresh eggs from her chickens The gardens and pool were so nice we didnt want to leave! The location is a great central spot if youre going to see Chateaux east and west Amboise was our personal favorite! We would love to come back again!
- Our room was spacious with very comfortable bed. The owner was very gracious incredibly helpful, provided travel advice great breakfasts always with a smile. She is a STAR!
- Lena is welcoming and very hospitable. Bagatelle has great rooms, a very good breakfast and very good location to discover the chateaux of the Loire and the wineries of Vouvray and other Loire appellations. We highly recommend staying at Bagatelle.
- Lena was a phenomenal host! The breakfast was very, very good. The room we had was beautiful, and very clean. My wife does not remove her socks when we stay at hotels, nor does she sleep touching the covers, but she did with out any hesitation at Bagatelle. The place was spotless and perfect for our little getaway! When we come back to the area with the kids, its not worth looking any where else. Lena, the lodging, the location everything was awesome!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, L’Alsacienne offers B&B accommodations in Saint-Pierre-des-Corps, a 5-minute walk from the train station. Private parking is available on site.Rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. All rooms include a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 3.1 mi from L’Alsacienne.
- We were looking for a hotel close to the St. Pierre des Corps train station. We always like to stay in interesting places, as opposed to generic hoteland this was entirely charming.
- This is a very small and charming BB. It is super convenient to the Gare de Saint Pierre des Corps and catching the TGV. The property and rooms are very clean, nicely appointed, comfortable, and I believe a good value. On top, the hosts are lovely persons. I highly recommend!
- When she learned that I had an early train and would miss breakfast, Nathalie offered to leave a basket in the room for. Very kind!
- Homey atmosphere Simple but very lovely breakfastFoosball in the common roomVery quiet
- what a fantastic place dcor staff helpfulness top marks
One of our best sellers in Tours! The Hotel Vendome is an eco-friendly hotel in the center of Tours. It features free Wi-Fi internet access and an entirely organic daily breakfast.The rooms of the Vendome hotel are individually-decorated and soundproof with private bathrooms.An organic breakfast is served every morning.The hotel uses only environmentally-friendly cleaning products.The Vendôme is a 5-minute walk from the train station and the Palais des Congrès. The hotel provides a good base for discovering the Loire Valley.
- The location is about 1015 mis walk from the Train station. The rooms are very clean and well maintained. the rooms are decorated very well giving you a very pleasant feel. Its very private and family friendly. Not crowded at all. perfect for couples and family.
- A short block from a main street that features restaurants, bars, cafes and the like. Owners were very friendly and were happy to offer suggestions of places to eat or see. Parking on the street right outside was free.
- Lovely large room with tea and coffee making facilities. Heating was excellent and the bed comfortable.
- Very convenient location, city center can be reached by walk.Comfortable small room for 1 person.Excellent location for 1 night at reasonable cost
- Overall, a very nice place with extremely nice and helpful staff. I give a strong recommendation.
Le Vieux Vauvert
Le Vieux Vauvert is set on the banks of the Loire River and features a large garden. It is located 4.3 mi from Tours and is within a 30-minute drive of over 30 Loire Valley chateaux.Each spacious room has a seating area and a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a view of the garden. You can relax on the furnished terrace or in the garden, and free Wi-Fi access is available in common areas.A continental breakfast is served daily, and includes homemade jam. You can enjoy international cuisine, especially from Madagascar, prepared by the hosts on request.
- Interesting location, close to the river and with plenty of opportunity for pleasant walks. The owner turned out to be an excellent host and breakfast was more than adequate. Guests can make use of the rather nice garden. I would recommend this place without hesitation.
- A most welcoming and pleasant host, a real gentleman. Lovely breakfast and lots of antiques to browse as well. Look out for a bargain when you visit.
- Very pleasant place to stay for the odd night or two. Owner very friendly and the continental breakfast was good nice fresh bread. Located opposite the river, but the busy road outside compromises this a bit. Near to Vouvray, which makes it useful as a stopoff for wine hunting. Some decent restaurants nearby within reasonable walking distance. Very easy to get to not far from the autoroute network around Tours.
- Beautiful house and garden. Lovely antique furnishings. Good wifi.
- Host was friendly, interesting and very helpful. Made a big effort to comprehend our pigeon French!Lovely and unusual place. Lovely breakfast!
Odalys City Tours Le Jardin des Lettres
Offering a fitness center, Odalys City Tours Le Jardin des Lettres offers self-catering accommodations just 0.6 mi from Basilica of St. Martin and 1.1 mi from Vinci International Congress Center. Free WiFi access is available on site.Each apartment at Odalys City Tours Le Jardin des Lettres features a TV, a dining area and a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave and a refrigerator. Featuring a shower, private bathroom comes with free toiletries.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out Tours Station (1.1 mi) and Place Plumereau (2,950 feet). Tours Loire Valley Airport is located 3.7 mi from the accommodations.
- The rooms are big an clean. The bed is comfortable.
- The informal atmosphere and extremely pleasant young staff. And it is in a very convenient location, close to the river and supermarket.
- Aparthotel near the citycenter of Tour. Not in the downtown but still close and accessible on foot 1015 minutes walk. Good location, the building interiors are a bit hospitallike, but the room was huge, clean, comfortable and had a balcony of a surface comparable with the room. Good choice for a family stay. Internal parking is 5/night though nearby streets are free as well as a couple of parking areas just nearby, so it seems like not a problem. Kitchen was quite well equipped with a lot of dishes, spoons, forks, pans, strainer etc, which is quite rare in aparthotels.
- The security, I would like to mention Anne in the reception was amazing she helped us a lot with everything including a missing baggage from airfrance
- Good location walking distance from the city centre, quiet neighbourhood clean nice helpful staff.
Looking for: Best Hotels in La Ville-aux-Dames