Logis Auberge De L’Omois
Logis Auberge de L’Omois is located in a small village in the Champagne vineyards, halfway between Epernay, the capital of the Champagne region and Château-Thierry.Choose among 7 elegant rooms individually decorated with private private bathrooms with bath or shower. Wi-Fi internet access is available in the hotel’s public areas and is free of charge.The Auberge De L’Omois restaurant offers a traditional and gastronomic menu based on dishes from the Picardy and Champagne regions. Dishes are cooked using a wood-fired bread-oven.
- Attentive but not intrusive owner.Quality breakfast and food. Nothing too much trouble.
- Der freundliche Empfang und Service durch den Patron gibt dem Gast das Gefhl, willkommen zu sein. Das extra fr uns 2 zubereitete Essen aus lokalen Zutaten war sehr schmackhaft und die Atmosphre sehr angenehm. Die Zimmer sind alle renoviert und bieten guten Komfort. Das ruhige und idyllische Dorf eignet sich sehr gut als Ausgangspunkt, um die Champagne zu entdecken, aber auch fr einen kurzen Zwischenstopp. Wir kommen gerne wieder!
- Heel vriendelijke ontvangst. Lekker eten. Alles naar wens. We wilden even weg uit de drukte en kwamen ineen zeer rustige omgeving terecht.
- Sehr liebevoll renoviertes Landhaus mit sieben modern eingerichteten Zimmern mit eigener Dusche und WC. Ein sehr freundlicher Wirt nur Franzsisch sprechend und kstliches Essen, prima Wein. Gutes PreisLeistungsVerhltnis.
- Accueil chaleureux,situation dans les vignes.Plats gourmets confectionns par le maitre des lieus ,cuisine du terroirAuberge de village ,calme ,un peu trop isol. Literie ok
Set on a champagne-making estate, this bed and breakfast is just 9.3 mi from Epernay and a 5-minute drive from Châtillon-sur-Marne. It offers a heated indoor swimming poo, bar and free WiFi.The rooms at Champagne Gilmaire-Etienne have been individually decorated and include an private bathroom. All rooms are soundproofed.A buffet breakfast is provided every morning on the terrace or in the dining room.Free private parking is possible on site and the A4 motorway is a 20-minute drive away. Other local towns include Reims and Château-Thierry, both 25 mi from the property.
- Fantastic comfortable and clean room, nice swimming pool, very friendly, helpful and energetic owner.
- The bathroom was big ith a very special and colorful decoration. The bed is confy and the window big. Theres a tea tray. The owners are nice and they do produce Champagne on the very location. The Dogs are lovely too. You can buy it to a good price too. We just enjoyed the 2012 brut editon
- The breakfast was excellent! It was in a beautiful Egyptian themed room and the hostesses, Muriel and her daughter Roman, were helpful and full of life! This is a wonderful place to stay, it is close to Reims, Epernay, and Chateau Thierry and is in the middle of champagne country.
- Superb. Absolutely perfect. Lovely French breakfast. Very friendly staff. Champagne was delicious.
- The Chinese room is small but cosy. Breakfast was good. Checkin was easy. Parking on site in a safe place. We bought a bottle of champagne for the evening and it was served in a wine cooler at no extra charge super!! At checkout we bought a box of six bottles to take home.
Les Mille et une Pierres
Located in Mareuil-le-Port, 19 mi from Château-Thierry, Les Mille et une Pierres features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.Fitted with a terrace, the units feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Guests at Les Mille et une Pierres can enjoy table tennis on site, or go hiking or cycling in the surroundings.Reims is 27 mi from the accommodations, while Épernay is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 29 mi from Les Mille et une Pierres.
- Everything. Great room, great owners, great authentic breakfast and dinner. Best stay of our trip.
- Everything at this home is a 10. Just a wonderful stay.
- Loved the breakfast! The hostess made crepes each day with homemade jam and yogurt and freshly orange juice. And the rooms are exceptional!!
- We stayed here for the last 2 nights of a 3 week trip around France and were so happy to have stumbled upon this hidden treasure to rest up before our long drive home. Despite our little French and Patriciass little English, she and Philippe did everything to make us and our two young boys feel at home. From the box of toys in the garden, to the spacious comfortable wellappointed bedroom, to the wonderful homemade breakfast, everything is presented with care for the guests as top priority. We would highly recommend this property to anyone passing through the area
- Very nice owners. The dinner served was great. There are many champagnehouses closed to this place, even it was a Sunday we were there, our owner made it possible for us to visit them!
Chambres d’Hotes chez Renée
Located in Le Charmel, 10 miles from Château-Thierry, Chambres d’Hotes chez Renée has a garden and free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Chambres d’Hotes chez Renée has a sun terrace.A grill is available on site and both hiking and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of the accommodation.Reims is 29 miles from Chambres d’Hotes chez Renée, while Épernay is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 59 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- The host, was magnificent and very warmly greeted us. Our breakfast the next morning was yummy. The courtyard is beautiful and peaceful. This is not a 5 star hotel by any means. but it is a a darling place to stay in the countryside in France. It was clean, and I felt like the host would help us out with what ever we needed. I would stay her again!
- good bed, clean room, nice garden, save parking space
- Lovely location, rustic French BB in a quiet location. Friendly owner. Drove to Chateau Thierry for a lovely meal.
- Very rustic French setting and a lovely host. Nice simple breakfast and good value stay.
- Renee was very friendly and helpful, the room was clean, large, had a gorgeous balcony and lovely view of the garden which was beautiful.The beds were extremely comfortable and the breakfast very good.
Located in Vincelles, 16 mi from Château-Thierry, L’escale Fleurie features a restaurant and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Guests at L’escale Fleurie can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodations offers a terrace.Guests at L’escale Fleurie can enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Reims is 24 mi from the bed and breakfast, while Épernay is 16 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 33 mi from L’escale Fleurie.
- Location and Breakfast were one of the best we have had on our day vacation. You cant ask for a better location. you are right in the middle of Champagne country. Dormains is just down the road.
- host has a lot of good information on champagneries and restaurants in the area/neighboring villages lovely french breakfast
- The owner was so helpful and friendly. He really impressed us and made us feel warm welcome. We felt as visiting family. He recommended the vineyard and even contacted them to see if we could step by.
- Late arrival was no problem and breakfast included with a lovely view on the vineyards
- laccueil du propritaire plus que chaleureux et il prend le temps de discuter avec nouset mme de nous indiquer la route pour dautres destinations en nous fournissant le trajet sur papier sortie de lordinateur et nous a indiqu une bonne cave pour acheter du trs bon champagne.
Gites Des Sablons
Located in Châtillon-sur-Marne, Gites Des Sablons offers a barbecue and sun terrace. Reims is 16 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodations is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a dining area and/or terrace. A refrigerator and kettle are also featured. Some units also have a kitchen, equipped with an oven and microwave. Every unit has a private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels are provided.Épernay is 9.3 mi from Gites Des Sablons, while Châlons-en-Champagne is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport, 56 mi from Gites Des Sablons. Free WiFi is provided.
- The warm welcome, the cleanness of the room, the large bathroom of the room and the garden. You are in the midst of vineyards. At the bottom of the Chatillon hills there is a Supermarket next by and an Abby. And there is a Pope at the top.
- Great location, a little be off the beaten path but so close to pernay and all the beautiful little villages. Loved it! Amazing view on vineyards from the balcony and super friendly host. Perfect for champagne weekend, cycling weekend and also both combined. garden is lovely and very peaceful. Appartment has a perfect layout for indoor and outdoor fun. Terrasse is excellent. Would always come back. Clara is also a very helpful and kind host.
- Clean and simple apartment style accommodation. Friendly host Clara. Nice stop over whilst traveling through. Very pretty gardens.
- This was far better than expected! The apartment was fully equipped with a full kitchen. There is a lovely enclosed garden attached to the property, which was great with our dog and the car was parked in a gated courtyard. Our bedroom was spacious and the water pressure good in the shower. The nearby village is pretty and the gites has a great location for exploring the champagne region. We could easily have stayed longer and may well be back.
- Very friendly reception you feel at home from the first minute. The appartement is big, al lot of room for relaxing a nice kitchen. Two nice bedrooms and a comfortable bathroom. Really it had everything we needed and more. We where only passing trough this time but going back for sure for a few days and do some champagne tasting.
Ferme Historique Jean De La Fontaine
Once the home of the fairytale writer Jean de la Fontaine, this 15th-century property is set in Chierry, with a 25-hectare estate. It features an outdoor or indoor spa (according to customers’ wishes). Free WiFi, a children’s playground and free electric bikes that you can use to discover the surrounding area are also provided. Guests have free access to the property’s hot tub.Ferme Historique Jean De La Fontaine has 5 rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station. Certain accommodations include a seating area to relax in. Superior rooms feature a spa bath or a hot tub.Guests can order meals prepared by the host, only upon request and at an additional cost. The property also features a rustic kitchen and a spacious living room with a bread oven and a fireplace, where Jean de la Fontaine use to write his fables.A barbecue, a trampoline and a table tennis are at your disposal on site, and you also can request a free shuttle service at the property. Reims is 31 mi from Ferme Jean De La Fontaine, while Épernay is 23 mi from the property. Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport is 41 mi away.
- Pass un trs bon moment. Lieu agrable et calme. Personnes charmantes et respectueuses.
- Nous avons apprci le cadre. Laccueil. Les installations. Le petit djeuner. Les changes. Lhistoire de ce lieu. Laccs tout.
- Dco de gotBtisse magnifique Propritaires trs sympathiques
- Baignoire balneo au top, lit confortable, accueil chaleureux et petit djeuner super.
- Trs bon petit djeuner….personnel et propritaire accueillant.Endroit historique…
auberge le relais
Auberge le relais is a 3-star property set in Reuilly-Sauvigny. Free WiFi is provided.At the hotel, the rooms are air-conditioned and offer a wardrobe, a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property and it can be enjoyed in the breakfast room or in the comfort of your room. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of French dishes.Reims is 29 mi from the accommodations. Châlons Vatry Airport is 43 mi from the property.
- The room was an excellent size, the bed extremely comfortable and very clean and tidy. Our welcome was warm and friendly. The restaurant was fabulous. The food was absolutely delicious, beautifully presented and the wine list was excellent. I would definitely go back.
- Excellent for an overnight stay or as a base for visiting the Champagne area west of Reims. Dinner menu and choice of champagne and wine was fabulous quite pricey but worth the treat. Breakfast was a notch above a normal continental and not buffet style. Secure and spacious parking. Dog friendly.
- Excellent restaurant and attentive staff. Dog friendly too!
- Very good restaurant, secure parking, lovely garden, dog friendly
- The room was really lovely, tastefully decorated, very comfortable beds with newly refurbished bathroom and separate WC. The restaurant was really good. Classic French cuisine with delightful service. Dont miss the breakfast!
The hotel offers excellent value for money and functional accommodations and the dedicated staff welcome you in a friendly atmosphere.On arrival, you are welcomed by a couple of caring hosts that will try their best to make your stay as pleasant as possible. There is a restaurant on site.Welcome to Château Thierry, located in the middle of the Champagne vineyards, in the country of Jean de La Fontaine, an area with a rich past and future.Free and closed private parking is available on-site.
No reviews yet.
Kyriad Direct Chateau-Thierry Centre
Located in the middle of Château-Thierry, the Hotel Hexagone offers well-equipped rooms with private bathrooms, free Wi-Fi internet access and a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Free private parking is provided at the Hotel Hexagone, making it easy to explore the Picardie region by car.After a busy day sightseeing you can enjoy a delicious meal in the hotel restaurant, which serves traditional cuisine.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in La Chapelle-Monthodon