La Maison du Parc
La Masion du Parc is a traditional 19th-Century B&B located in Lacave, which is borded by the River Salat. The property is 9.3 mi from Saint-Lizier and Saint-Girons and offers an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a terrace.All of the spacious rooms feature a balcony with mountain and village views, a wardrobe and electric kettle. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at La Maison du Parc and it can be served inside or on the terrace. Guests also have access to a communal refrigerator. Several restaurants can be found in Saint-Girons and Saint-Lizier.Saint-Lizier medieval city can be visited a 15-minute drive away and guests can take part in water sports and fishing activities on the river. Free WiFi access is available in all areas and free private parking is available on site.
- We felt very welcome by G. and M. The chambre dhote gave us a cosy home feeling. The room was beautifully decorated, clean and a bed to dream in! Besides a spacious room we loved the bathroom with a majestic vintage bath. We could enjoy and relax our whole system and even had a separated place to cook our meals. Oh, and by the way, breakfast is a feast for body and soul! So much care and love has put into it! Thank you G. and M.!
- The owner could not have been more helpful. The use of a guests kitchen was also much appreciated.
- Wonderful, large, historic house. The bedrooms are spacious, with old, beautiful furniture, paintings and other classic elements, as well as an excellent bed. Each room has a separate toilet and a spacious, again classic bathroom. In the garden is a magnificent, fairly large swimming pool with comfortable garden chairs around it. There is an opportunity to cook for yourself. We were welcomed with a drink in the conservatory by the very friendly host and hostess. In the morning we enjoyed a very extensive and delicious breakfast, partly consisting of regional and homemade products.Too bad we only reserved for one night, so we would like to come back again.
- Wonderfull people and a fantastic house nice big room very clean and the mountains are breathtaking in the neighborhoud
- Delightful property. Quirky, ancient in parts but a real pleasure. Great room and breakfast. Wonderful host, reception and departure.
Hôtel de France
Located in the village of Mane, Hôtel de France is 3.1 mi from the A64 motorway and 6.2 mi from Boussens Train Station. It offers free Wi-Fi access, a garden and a restaurant with a terrace.All the heated rooms feature a flat-screen TV and an electric kettle. A hairdryer and a bath or shower are provided in the bathroom.Hot drinks, pastries and fresh bed are served for breakfast every morning in the dining room or in the comfort of your room at an extra cost. Hôtel de France has a restaurant that serves traditional and local cuisine.This property is 1.9 mi from the Touille Lake and guests can go hiking in the Pyrenees Regional Park. Free public parking is available on site.
- The food is really good ! Get the duck.. its specialty of the region but you probably know that if youre driving through. The hotel itself is fine, but they had a very soft mattress. I would recommend this place. There is however nothing to do around there in the town, its just a stop over.
- Great hotel. One of the hotels in France in the same family for the longest time. Comfortable. Nice breakfast.
- Basic but very clean. For relaxing its perfectGreat food.
- A typical family run logis in a small village between somewhere and somewhere else. As such it is one of those ideal places to stop for the night, recharge your batteries in quiet surroundings and enter the fray the following day. Our room overlooked a large garden with patio but unfortunately, being early season and a sunday evening, it was a facility we were unable to take advantage of. Likewise the hotels cuisine as the restaurant was closed but the hotelier directed us to a nearby restaurant where we partook of an enjoyable fine dining experience in a friendly atmosphere.
- The owners and staff were friendly, efficient, helpful and willing to put themselves out to help us. The food was excellent.
Logis Horizon 117
This family-owned hotel has a peaceful atmosphere and offers complete relaxation in the Pyrénées region.The hotel is in a great location for visitors to the central Pyrénées area. Explore the region’s natural beauty, its local traditions and history. The hotel has comfortable affordable accommodations and nice amenities, with a swimming pool, sauna, tennis courts and children’s playground all available on site.The restaurant offers regional specialties made with local produce.
No reviews yet.
Domaine du Val de Soux
B&B Domaine du Val de Soux is located in Montgaillard-de-Salies, just a 10-minute drive from Salies-du-Salat thermal baths center, golf and casino. It is set in a 16th-century castle surrounded by a 80-hectare estate.Viewing the mountains or the park, rooms at B&B Domaine du Val de Soux offer a seating area and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub.Breakfast is served daily in a spacious common dining room and other meals can be provided if reserved 48 hours in advance. Guests can access the property’s fitness room and sauna.They can also explore the hiking roads starting from the property or fish in the on-site river.
- Lovely setting very peaceful. A kind and attentive hostess, plus a magnificent breakfast.
- Everything. The room was huge, it has horses, dog.. the owner is really nice and friendly.
- Great comfy bed. Lovely view of the mountains and horses in the paddock. Nice secluded location. Helpful owner despite the language barrier.
- Location and tranquility ideal for anyone contemplating a countryside break with walking, riding and fishing on offer
- Le calme du site, et le batiment en lui mme. Lhte vraiment trs sympathique et bon guide local en ce qui concerne les bonnes adresses. chambre spacieuses et trs confortable.
La Biroussanne offers accommodations in Balaguères.The holiday home is composed of 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, equipped with bath robes. The kitchen has a dishwasher and an oven. A flat-screen TV is available.Free use of bicycles is available at the property and the area is popular for skiing and horse riding. Baqueira-Beret is 67 mi from La Biroussanne, while Vielha is 52 mi away. You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. The nearest airport is Blagnac Airport, 71 mi from the property.
- Great location. In a small village in the nature. Beautiful view. The Gite is spacious. The building is functional. No WiFi. Great balconies.
- The location was just what we were looking for to enjoy some quiet, beautiful views and great cycling. The house was well equipped with laundry and kitchen facilities and we loved the unique design of this historic house. The terraces were wonderful to enjoy the view of Pyrenees.
- Agert is a hardtoreach village that like many has escaped the attentions of Garmin but, once found, is a life of its own that stirs your imagination. The hostess was open, hospitable and intelligent.
- La vue est juste superbe, lintrieur trs mignon nous avons tout ador ! Nous reviendrons sans hsitation, encore merci MarieChristine de nous avoir accueilli chez vous !
- La ubicacin era excepcional, as como las vistas desde la terraza y las ventanas del saln al Pirineo francs. La casa era autntica y estaba muy bien equipada aunque sin mucho lujo. La casera fue muy agradable en todo momento. Sin lugar a dudas, una experiencia muy recomendable si buscas relajarte en pareja en mitad de la naturaleza.
Hotel Logis – Chateau de Beauregard
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Chateau de Beauregard is located in Beauregard, just 0.6 mi from Saint-Girons. Sitting in the middle of a 2.5-hectare park it features a rose garden and a spa with a hot tub and steam bath.All of the rooms at Chateau de Beauregard are elegantly decorated with antique furniture and a parquet floor. Each room features a flat-screen TV, a sofa and an private bathroom. Ironing facilities are also provided.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. The hotel’s gastronomic restaurant features stone walls and exposed wooden beams. It offers traditional dishes from the region.Massages can be organized upon prior reservation and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Free private parking is possible on site and many hiking paths start from the property.
- Quiet location slightly outside of town. Great restaurant on premises, serving local cuisine. Comforts beds.
- The old world atmosphere and the antique furniture
- The quiet location and the staff. I forgot our bags at reception when we left for the continuation of our vacation. Upon realizing my mistake and calling the Chateau, Agnes assured us the bags were safe and secure, even offering to arrange a taxi to transport them to our hotel in Carcassonne. Nathalie was also very helpful in making our stay enjoyable.
- Old castle, nice, welcoming staff, good beds and linens, parking aplenty. The auberge next door was awesome.
- We had a fantastic stay here. The accommodation is great and we were made to feel very welcome by the hostess, who went out of her way to help us.
Set in Arnaud-Guilhem, 30 mi from Vielha, L’Escalère features a barbecue and sauna. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Evening meals can be served upon reservation 24 hours in advance.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and fishing. Luchon is 29 mi from L’Escalère, while Saint-Lary is 14 mi away. Toulouse-Blagnac Airport is 41 mi from the property.
- Jean Luc and Isabelle went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable.
- Personal, excellent yet very discreet service by the owners themselves, wonderful breakfast, a very large botanical garden with very tall trees of many varieties right on the Garonne river. Within minutes drive to all services and shops, excellent restaurants, historical towns and the freeway!
- Property was clean, lovely position by the Garonne and well looked after by Jeanluc and Isobelle. Breakfast was very good with home made cakes and very good coffee.
- Wonderfully situated on the banks of the Garonne, central but quiet. Enjoy the peace, read a book, explore the villages and hills, tour on a bike….. everything available for a great holiday.
- Loved the rooms, breakfast, lovely hosts and location. The owner very kindly offered to drive us to the family wedding in town. Great coffee!
La Ferme de Jeanne
La Ferme de Jeanne was an 18th century farm, located in Saint-Girons. This bed and breakfast has a flower garden and a view of the Pyrenees Mountains. Guests can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool when in season and free WiFi throughout.The rooms are decorated in a classic and individual style by Jeanne, who renovated the property. Features include stone walls, exposed beams and wooden flooring. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower or free-standing bath.A continental breakfast with local produce is served every morning in the reception room.La Ferme de Jeanne is located in the Pyrenees Ariégeoises Regional Natural Park, an area popular for hikers, cyclists and nature-lovers.
- Beautiful setting, gorgeous house with quirky interiors, never stayed anywhere like it. Pool great! Owners are lovely!!!!
- The property was truly exceptional. Breath taking setting with stunning views. Our room was like a suite in a castle This is a truly unique property and we feel luvky to have stayed there. The owners were super friendly and helpful.
- The breakfast was a nice surprise every day.Beautiful location and surroundings.
- Absolutely gorgeous room, very comfortable bed, extremely quiet and just perfect for a romantic getaway. Hosts extremely knowledgeable about great restaurants near by too
- Norbert and Jan very friendly and helpful. Clean, comfortable and tea making facilities a plus.
Bed In Bellongue
Bed In Bellongue is located in Aucazein. Set in a characteristic house and surrounded by a garden with views of the Pyrenees Mountains, the property offers free WiFi access.At Bed In Bellongue, each room offers a private bathroom with a bathtub or a shower and a hairdryer.Breakfast is served daily and packed lunches can be prepared upon prior request, at least 24 hours in advance.Guests can access the property’s shared lounge. Cycling, fishing and hiking can be enjoyed in the surroundings. Saint-Gaudens Train Station is located 28 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Marion and her family were delightful, great hosts! Good location, calm but still convenient for activities, walks, local restaurants.
- Great accommodation with big rooms and great facilities. Marian cooked us beautiful meals and was a lovely host. Also a great location for cycling for a few days as its close to a couple of great cols. Highly recommended.
- Majestic room with balcony and large bathroom. One of the most tasteful properties we have stayed at. Very friendly and helpful host and lovely home made breakfast
- You feel very welcome and the help and support in regards to what you want to do is very good. Its a super nice place, and the surroundings are amazing. Would love to come back if i get near the area again.
- Laccueil et les petits djeuners sont excellents. Parfaitement situ au calme mais proche de tout. Un endroit idal pour passer un sjour ressourant dans cette belle rgion prserve.
Haras Picard du Sant
Set in the village of Lasserre in the Natural Regional Ariège Pyrenees Park, Haras Picard Du Sant offers a garden and a terrace. The rooms all feature mountain views and free Wi-Fi.Some rooms are located in the attic, other have a south-facing balcony. The private bathroom offers a multi-jet shower.Every morning, a continental breakfast is prepared with a range of bread, jams and hot drinks. There are local restaurants serving local seasonal products in the area.An heliport is available on site.Upon request and at an extra cost, guests can enjoy a spa. Cazères-sur-Garonne and Boussels Train Station are 12 mi away. Guests can enjoy hiking, cycling or horse riding facilities at an extra cost in the surroundings.
- Lovely place with great hosts and a very good breakfast served on the terrace. All organic food, very nice. Hosts very knowledgeable about the area. Would highly recommend and will go again.
- Amazing location, the owners were incredibly helpful getting us sorted at the local shop for dinner. Wonderful breakfast based all on their local produce, just wish we didnt have to have left so early…..
- Rural location, owners very helpful, unique accomodation. Arrived late in the soaking wet after cycling all day. Jean took our clothes and helped get them dry and gave us a lift to a nearby restaurant. By bike its easy to get to but a little isolated from villages or towns but if you like peace and quiet, it is a wonderful place. Breakfast all local produce.
- Hospitality, breakfast with local quality products, home feeling, and nice surroundings. A place to relax and regenarate yourself in good company.
- The owners are very attentive and so kind. Breakfast with local products only was delicious.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Lacave