Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific
One of our top picks in Terrigal. Located opposite Terrigal Beach on the New South Wales Central Coast, the Crowne Plaza offers ocean front accommodations, plus a variety of dining options, a fitness center, heated outdoor pool and a day spa.Each refurbished modern room includes an LCD TV with selected cable channels and movies-on-demand, air conditioning, heating, an ergonomically designed work space and a luxurious private bathroom. Many rooms boast views of Terrigal Beach.Indulge in fresh seafood and local produce in Seasalt restaurant; relax with a cocktail, wine or beer in the Lord Ashley Lounge; or sample the in-room dining options.Stay active at the on-site fitness center with outdoor heated pool, or relax with a massage and treatment in the Endota Day Spa. The pool will be open in line with government restrictions which includes limiting the number of guests in the area. In some peak periods, your use of this area will be limited to a two hour session to ensure Covid-safe practices are followed. At this stage, the spa remains closed due to restrictions.Crowne Plaza Hotel Terrigal is located just a short 2-minute stroll from Terrigal’s best shops and restaurants. Discover an beautiful lifestyle and world-class amenities, just 90 minutes’ drive from Sydney.
- Awesome view, very luxurious. Breakfast was amazing and drinks at the bar.
- The customer service at this hotel is top notch a rare find around Australia unfortunately. From the front desk to the restaurant staff, they anticipate your needs and present solutions before needing to ask. Well done Crown Plaza. Our price per night included parking, amazing breakfast and other surprises free mini golf, free freezies for the kids. The location is also top notch. A plethora of restaurants close by immediate beach access free backup parking around the corner in the event that you are meeting people at the beach etc. We felt like we just couldnt lose. Seemless holiday at the Crown Plaza Terrigal. Again thank you to the excellent staff.
- Staff was always friendly. Rooms have a decent size.
- Great location, my partner and I stayed for one night was great to walk to bars, restaurants, beach etc, our room had a nice view and staff were lovely.
- The room was very clean and the location was right next to the beach. I loved it that when you sit on the balcony you can watch and hear the waves. It was a very relaxing experience. Were definitely coming back soon.
Terrigal Sails Serviced Apartments
Located just 500 feet from shops, cafes, and Terrigal Beach, Terrigal Sails offers luxury serviced apartments in the heart of Terrigal. Free WiFi and free on-site parking is provided.Each spacious modern apartment is air-conditioned and features a balcony and an LCD TV with 6 cable channels and a DVD player. The offer either a kitchenette or a fully equipped kitchen. Some rooms also feature a spa bath.Guests can enjoy hiking, diving, and snorkeling in the surrounding areas, or take in the stunning views from atop the Terrigal Skillion, 10 minutes’ walk away. The property is 13 minutes’ drive from Erina Fair Shopping Center and 90 minutes’ drive from Sydney.Terrigal Sails offers outdoor BBQ facilities in a tranquil garden setting. You can relax with an in-room massage or make use of the guest laundry.
- Great location for walking to the beach and all the restaurants and shops. Clean and very large room with separate bedroom and nice sized kitchen and dining area and large living room. Balcony also good size. Check in and out was easy, even when desk is closed. Quiet room and area. Would love to stay again and highly recommend. Continental breakfast was very adequate.
- Great location. Easy access to keys. Parking on site, brilliant. Friendly staff. No booking fees. Early check in, late check out was made available to us at no additional cost. The light breakfast pack was ideal.
- Location was perfect. Easy check in and accommodated is for another night with no issues.
- The studio was large with a comfortable king size bed and small balcony overlooking the car park. It was well appointed with kitchen items to be selfcatering as well and had a pull out sofa bed in the room.
- The apartment was really nice and clean also we got a complimentary breakfast in our fridge a pack with cereal, milk and a juice which was a nice surprise and also complimentary bottle of waters the staff were so nice and the location was central to Terrigal easy to get to where our event was
Central Jetty Motel
Set in The Entrance, 1.7 mi from Blue Bay Beach, Central Jetty Motel offers accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a shared lounge and barbecue facilities. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and free WiFi. The hotel features family rooms.You can play billiards at the hotel.Memorial Park is 3.1 mi from Central Jetty Motel, while The Entrance Ocean Baths is 3.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 65 mi from the accommodations.
- Friendly staff and clean rooms with comfy beds. Good pricing for what you get and good location.Nice pool and bbq area.Nice and quite considering its on a main road.
- Great clean room. Close to everything. Friendly helpful staff.
- Great location. There is a park with BMX and Boat Ramp. Restaurants and shopping centers all within 10mins drive. The swimming pool is well managed. Lots of choices for the breakfast.
- Good location, friendly staff, bed was really comfortable.
- Tidy rooms, big tv, great service great price. Cant complain
Avoca Beach Hotel
Set on 15 acres of natural bush-land and native gardens and just 1.2 mi from the beach, Avoca Beach Hotel & Resort is offers 2 swimming pools, a tennis court, 3 function rooms, barbecue facilities and a restaurant. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Avoca Beach Hotel & Resort has both motel-style rooms and self-contained options. The villas have high ceilings with exposed wooden beams and boast fully equipped kitchens. The 2-story terrace apartments have an expansive contemporary design and each bedrooms has a built-in wardrobe. The standard rooms include private balconies and the deluxe rooms are renovated with modern furnishings and private courtyards.You can dine at the Saltwater Bistro and The Sports Bar, which offers both indoor and alfresco dining. Live entertainment is provided every Friday and Saturday night and the Sports Bar has a media wall covering a range of sporting channels. The Bottle-mart stocks a range of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks along with ice-creams and snacks.
- We love staying here and make a point of returning every year. The place is spotless, the staff are warm and friendly and the rainforest setting is delightful.
- Clean, comfortable and spacious room. Good place to stay a few days. Pub and restaurant in the complex. Ample parking. Good value for money. Would stay here again
- Spacious room and clean room. Complex in a lovely bush setting.
- Loved the smell of the lemon scented gums, the sounds of the rainforest behind. Our room was fresh, clean and modern, the bed was very comfortable and the facilities were very good. An added bonus was the proximity to the pub.
- Quiet, peaceful, and the wildlife was amazing… even the menacing bush turkey that kept fighting me for my rubbish.
Ibis Styles The Entrance
One of our top picks in The Entrance. Located within walking distance from nearby beaches, Ibis Styles The Entrance overlooks the Tuggerah Lakes and offers modern accommodations with private bathrooms and free WiFi.The Entrance Ibis Styles is just 1,000 feet from Tuggerah Lakes Park and walking path. It is 7 minutes’ drive from Shelly Beach and 8 minutes’ drive from Picnic Point Reserve.All rooms offer a flat-screen TV and an iPod dock. Towels and linen are provided. The private bathrooms include a shower.Continental breakfast is provided at the property every morning.For business travelers, ibis Styles The Entrance is well-equipped to accommodate meetings and conferences.
- Enjoyed the facility around the accomodation second night we just chill out at the cafe and club
- The staff were so friendly as soon as we turned up and they even rang us ahead of our arrival to check what time wed be arriving. They were so nice and went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. I am a clean freak and hate staying on hotels but this hotel was so clean, it even had air fresheners in the hallways just to top it off. It had easy elevator access straight to the car park which meant we came and went as we pleased. I honestly was so happy! It was also connected to the diggers so was easy to have dinner with young kids and the waterway was just down the road so we had the best, most relaxing family holiday thanks to the ibis!
- Extremely helpful and pleasant staff. Spotless room. Environmentally friendly disposable cups and spoons excellent for Covid safety.
- I just love the comfort of the rooms, the view of the lake and ease to get to where I need to travel to, to and from the Ibis.
- First of all, we were given a free upgrade to a king bed room. The front desk staff was very friendly. They talk to customers with a smile on their face. The room was very clean and it had a 180 degree view of the lake. Lastly, the bed was so comfy.
Located directly opposite Gosford Railway Station, this hotel offers refurbished rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a refrigerator. Guests can relax in the restaurant and bar with outdoor beer garden.Each room at Hotel Gosford includes tea/coffee making facilities and a ceiling fan. Some rooms have a private bathroom.1926 Brasserie is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner each day. It offers light meals, as well as steaks, roast dinners, desserts and coffee.Central Coast Stadium is just 0.6 mi from Hotel Gosford. It is a just 5-minute drive to Gosford Racecourse and Gosford Hospital. Australian Reptile Park is 15 minutes’ drive from Hotel Gosford.
- Excellent location in center of Gosford, basic but nice clean renovated room, good drinks and meals downstairs. Comfortable and good value.
- Overall, the hotel was clean and comfortable. The hotel has been nicely restored. It retained many of the original features including the elevator.
- The cleanliness of the accommodation and the courtesy, helpfulness and friendliness of the staff.
- Its a pub. It is as you would expect. The lift was an unusual thing to encounter and worth staying just to ride the lift
- A lovely restored historic pub, great location, great value, great meals, would highly recommend.
Nesuto The Entrance
Nesuto The Entrance is just a 5-minute walk from the beach and is located in The Entrance, on the Central Coast of New South Wales. It is located in the town center and is adjacent to the famous Entrance Channel and between the Pacific Ocean and Tuggerah Lake. Facilities include a terrace area and free covered security parking.Nesuto The Entrance offers a variety of fully self-contained studio and one and two-bedroom apartments all with balconies or courtyards, fully equipped kitchenettes and laundry facilities. 1GB of free WiFi and cable TV channels are also provided.The apartments are a 3-minute walk from Memorial Park, where guests can watch daily pelican feeding.Nesuto The Entrance is located just over 1 hours’ drive away from Newcastle and Sydney is 66 mi away.
- Great and friendly receptionist George Nice location and good view
- Everything was great! Room 518 looked to be recently renovated. Nice views from the balcony. Clean all round. Fresh laundered and ironed sheets, very impressed. Secure parking and room access.
- Loved the location of the hotel, so central to everything Staff were extremely helpful. Air con wasnt working and then had it fixed by the time we got back from lunch
- Great location, 5 minutes from restaurants and eateries on the foreshore. The apartment is spacious with a bathroom/ laundry separating the bedrooms. Great water pressure in the shower. Friendly staff
- Nice apt. Lovely kitchen and very spacious. Loved that it had washer and dryer and was very central after we got our bearings . Staff in the morning were bright and friendly.
ibis Budget – Gosford
Located at the gateway to the Central Coast, ibis budget Gosford features modern refurbished rooms that blend style with practicality. The hotel is ideally located to experience the Central Coast’s best attractions, and public transport leaves from the hotel entrance.Ibis budget Gosford provides a range of guest services including after hours check in available for bookings made prior to 9.00 pm. and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel offers complimentary car parking during your stay.Each guest room is equipped with a refrigerator, tea and coffee facilities and a smart TV with USB and HDMI access. A hairdryer and iron are available upon request. There are also mobility access connecting rooms, and a coin-operated guest laundry.ibis budget Gosford is located adjacent to Gosford Racecourse and opposite Adcock Park sporting facilities. The hotel is within a 5-minute drive of Gosford Hospital, Central Coast Stadium, Gosford Golf Course and Central Coast Leagues Club. There is also a range of bars, clubs and restaurants nearby.
- Great Location, friendly staff, lots of parking, very clean room, nice clean bathroom
- The room and bathroom are small but adequate for an overnight stopover. It was convenient to a local club for a meal.
- Affordable and comfortable. We stayed for one night to visit family in the area. The room was perfect for what we needed.
- The location is quite good, considering the central coast has a lot of hilly areas, the hotel is well located. Great place to stay for a quick and affordable stop.
- So clean and comfortable. Great bed, whisper quiet, everything I needed laid out well in the room. Good breakfast if you eat carbs! And an error with the pillowcases was swiftly sorted even though reception was closed. Highly recommended.One request a spare blanket. The duvet was very lightweight.
Sandy Cove Apartments
Just 2 minutes’ walk from The Entrance Beach, Sandy Cove Apartments features apartments with a spa bath and a private balcony. Guests enjoy an on-site fitness center.Sandy Cove Apartments The Entrance are 5 minutes’ drive from Memorial Park and 10 minutes’ drive from Shelly Beach Golf Club. Newcastle Airport is a 90-minute drive away.Laundry facilities and a full kitchen with a dishwasher and microwave are standard in all apartments. Each air-conditioned apartment has a spacious seating area with a TV and DVD player.Guests can relax in the sauna, or enjoy a walk in the tropical gardens. The hotel also offers luggage storage and free covered parking is available on site.
- the room is clean , tidy and have most of the facilities. Also the staff are very helpful and friendly.
- The view, close walking to shops, roomy apartment
- Loved everything about the apartment. The Manager Oliver was lovely and accommodating. Everything in the photos are accurate. It was a stones throw away from the beach, the lake and town centre. And the price was absolutely reasonable.
- Beds comfortable, spacious apartment, near beach , great views , parking included , pool is not freezing , walking distance to beach and coles . Park with cricket nets nearby .Genuine friendly helpful manager / staff
- Very good people and kind receptionist Jackie. The owner Oliver was so nice and accommodating. I would love to see the Sandy cove sign a bit high so it could be recognised easily while driving to find the place for the first time.
The Lakes Hotel
One of our top picks in The Entrance. The Lakes Hotel is located in the heart of The Entrance, just 1,800 feet from Picnic Point Reserve. It offers an on-site restaurant, a bar, and free parking.All rooms are equipped with a work desk, a flat-screen TV and an electric kettle. Toilet and bathroom facilities are shared.Guests can enjoy lunch and dinner at The Lakes Hotel Bistro and Bar. Local delights, which include steak, seafood and burgers, are a feature. Live entertainment is available during weekends.The Lakes Hotel is 0.7 mi from Blue Bay Beach and 3.4 mi from Shelly Beach. The Entrance North is 0.9 mi away.
- Clean , comfortable, tidy, soft towels, hot shower with good flow, friendly staff, great location. Overall positive experience, well be back!
- Great value for money, comfortable room, close to restaurants and attractions in The Entrance
- Great location and being on top of the pub, its entertainment, food and residence all in one. Modern pub with great vibe.
- Really happy with staff, food in the restaurant and cleanliness of facilities. Thank, would definitely recommend to anyone who is on a budget holiday.
- Very affordable, near shops, restaurants supermarket and pelican feeding.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Holgate