Hotel des Oudaias
One of our top picks in Rabat.Offering a sun terrace and views of the sea, Hotel des Oudaias is located in Rabat, a 5-minute walk from Mawazine’s Bouregreg Stage. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Hotel des Oudaias features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Moroccan Parliament is 0.8 mi from Hotel des Oudaias, while CDG is 1.1 mi away. Rabat-Salé Airport is 5 mi from the property.
- The property was well located and easy to access the medina. The terrace showed off views of the sea and the Kasbah. Lovely atmosphere! Staff friendly and helpful!
- It’s so beautiful and the hotel is a classic nice hotel. The hotel is so near with the Qasbah and the old city.
- Been here before like the property would stay again. Missed breakfast because of early flight. And breakfast is good so sorry to miss it
- Location is great near market and ocean… staff is excellent. They’re very helpful and courteous
- We enjoyed the location of the hotel as it is close to the markets, the ocean, and gardens. Waking up to a breakfast included on the terrace was a special start to the day as were the servers who were always considerate and thoughtful.
Dawliz Rabat Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Salé.Overlooking Oued Bouregreg, Dawliz Rabat Resort & Spa is a 5-star hotel. It is a 3-minute drive from the beach and the Marina and 5 minutes drive from Hassan Tower.Recently renovated, Dawliz Rabat Resort & Spa offers luxurious rooms with a balcony overlooking the outdoor swimming pool. Each guest room is stylish with a contemporary design. All rooms are equipped with a mini-bar and a TV. They also feature a spacious bathroom fitted with shower or a bathtub, bathrobes and free toiletries.International cuisine is served at La Table du Bouregreg restaurant and pool bar. Guests can relax and enjoy a tea afternoon or dine and luxuriate in a drink at the Bar Patio. Loubnane, the property’s second restaurant, serves a variety of fine oriental dishes with a selection concocted by the famous Ramy Ayach.Dawliz Rabat Resort & Spa includes a spa and wellness center, “Sens Spa By Dawliz” featuring beauty treatments as well as a sauna, hammam and a fitness center. The property offers a Kids’ Club, DawKids, which is a securely designed area for children aged 3 to 8 years old.Dawliz Rabat Resort & Spa provides free on-site parking and at an additional cost a shuttle bus to Rabat-Salé International Airport, located 4.3 mi from the hotel, is available. Rabat-Ville Train Station is just 1,950 feet away.
- Room and overall hotel and setting were lovely. Staff greeted us warmly. Was a good setting to begin our Overseas Adventure Travel (OAT) experience.
size of rooms
The hotel was great, one of the best of Rabat and for sure the best value wise. One of the staff, Zackary the receptionist was especially accomodating and helpful, also the Chef (didn’t get his name) who was there, on the night of the 31december made great food for us and was helpful.
We didn’t encounter any of the faults mentioned in other reviews: each room has a controller so you can adjust the temperature of your room to your liking , cold ,warm….
it was very clean, rooms were spacious and cozy , cocktails at the bar were awesome and so was the view from the room and from the bar outside . The breakfast was perfect ,all you can eat style and were surprised by the quantity and quality of the products offered.
will stay here for sure next time visiting Rabat.
- Convenient location, great staff! Very good breakfast.
- – Quick check-in and check-out, thanks to Laila at the Reception
ONOMO Hotel Rabat Medina
Located in the Hassan district of Rabat, ONOMO Hotels Rabat Medina is a 2-minute walk from Mawazine’s Mohammed 5th Theater Stage. It offers guest rooms with a contemporary décor, a 24-hour reception and a business center.It is 1,650 feet from Rabat Train Station and a 5-minute drive from Hassan Tower.All of the air-conditioned rooms at ONOMO Hotels Rabat Medina have a satellite TV and private bathroom with a shower.A buffet breakfast is served each morning in the breakfast room. After breakfast, you can go to the beach, which is 2.5 mi from the hotel.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout at ONOMO Hotels Rabat Medina. Public parking is possible near the hotel, with an additional cost, and Rabat-Salé International Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- The hotel is good, the staff are more than good, and they provide excellent hospitality
- There’s a lot to like here. A clean, modern room with a bed light strong enough to actually read! A very comfortable bed, great heating and a wonderful shower with lots of hot water. Excellent breakfast as well. Close to the train station in a good location near many restaurants. The best room I’ve had in Morocco in ten days! A very good value! (Oh, and double windows that truly block out the street noise.)
- The hotel was very clean and the facilities were great. The location was very convenient as well.
- Staff were friendly and helpful, central location. WiFi in the rooms.
- Me and my wife stayed for 1 night in Rabat. The hotel is great value for what you pay. Just a couple of minutes walking from the medina and the Hassan tower. Also the parking situation is good. The car can be parked in front of the hotel. We will definitely vistit again when are in rabat.
Hotel Le Diwan Rabat – MGallery
One of our top picks in Rabat.The Diwan is next to the Palais Royal in central Rabat, Morocco. This 4-star resort has a hammam and the gourmet restaurant serves traditional Moroccan cuisine.The hotel features air-conditioned and soundproof rooms and suites. Each guest room has satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Guests are invited to relax in the XO Bar, and breakfast is prepared every morning.Le Diwan is an ideal base to explore the city and Royal Golf Dar Es Salam is just 9 miles away.
- All staff was friendly and professional. GHilmi, Salah, Ismail and Amine were top notch!
I always choose this hotel, Le Diwan. Simply because the staff’s service is outstanding. I would love to shed the lights on a special person. Mr Malki Salah. He is amazingly kind and helpful. You can ask him for anything, he knows Rabat very well as he can recommend the best things around town with a big and honest smile on his face. He is an active guy you can find him everywhere in the hotel. I would also add that he is approachable. I was so happy to receive his email literally 4 minutes after confirming my booking. It was so professional and welcoming. Regarding the room, it was super clean & cozy. For the location, the hotel is downtown, you can go anywhere you please. You won’t need a cab.
As a business man who travels a lot for work , I will always choose Le Diwan.
PS: Ibtissam the reception lady. Is also amazing.
Thank you guys for everything and see you soon.
- The room was lovely, the staff professional and always responsive, the location fantastic. I will be recommending Hotel Le Diwan – Rabat!
- Front desk staff was excellent and very welcoming. The room was perfect, clean, quiet, and the bed very comfortable. I highly recommend this property and I will stay there again for my future visit to Rabat.
- Excellent staff and location,the staff were very helpful and supportive particularly Ibtissam and Ismael the receptionist.
Overlooking the river Bouregreg, Farah Rabat is located a 5-minute drive from Mawazine’s Bouregreg Stage. Its facilities include a fitness center, pool and Spa.Farah Rabat’s guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, Wi-Fi internet access and have a view overlooking the city, the Marina or Bouregrag River.The hotel’s 3 restaurants serve a variety of International and Italian cuisine, as well as Moroccan specialties. Guests can also enjoy a range of tea, coffee and cocktails in the hotel bars.Farah Rabat is only 6.2 mi to the Rabat International Airport, the train station is only 1.9 mi away.
- The location is excellent . Rooms are comfortable and neat . Staff are helpful and friendly . Easy access to good restaurants .
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Buffet breakfast was good.
- Breakfast very good. Wonderfully smiley staff and very helpful
- The view is very nice. The location of the hotel was very convinied.
The location is right off the Medina and the Tower and Mausoleum of Hassan II – incredible. The top floor pool has great views at sunset – best around, I bet.
And the staff – the best around. Courteous, efficient, available, and honest.
One of our best sellers in Rabat! Hotel Darna is located in Rabat. It is a 10-minute walk from Kasbah of the Udayas and a 5-minute drive from Mausoleum of Mohammed V. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a mini-bar. There is also a coffee machine. Private bathroom also comes with a shower. Extras include a seating area, satellite channels and cable channels.At Hotel Darna you will find a 24-hour front desk and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and laundry facilities.Hotel Darna is a 10-minute walk from the beach and a 10-minute drive from Chellah. Rabat-Salé Airport is 5.6 mi away.
The staff were friendly and excellent.
Decent location next to one of the many market streets.
- It was fairly calm. The breakfast was sumptuous excellent in a calm place (4th flour). An elevator is always available. The nearby of the hotel is well-animated (traditional food at acceptable prices). It was clean too.
- The staff were helpful and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. I could smoke in my room and they had loads of English channels on the telly
- In fact, I like the location and the receptionist are so polite and kind, hotel room, beds,corridors and even canteen are so neat, clean and nicely organized and maintained. Besides that have got lift which is easy to get to second floor and even on the tarrace to get yo canteen. Inside hotel the environment is so cool and quite and its just located close to sea and even can see sea view.
- Strategic location close to the centre and the beach
- The staff were friendly and excellent.
ONOMO Hotel Rabat Terminus
Offering a sun terrace and views of the city, ONOMO Hotel Rabat Terminus is located in Rabat, 1,000 feet from Moroccan Parliament. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is offered. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.National Office for Hydrocarbons and Mining is 1,000 feet from ONOMO Hotel Rabat Terminus, while Goethe-Institut is 1,000 feet away. The nearest airport is Rabat-Salé Airport, 5 mi from ONOMO Hotel Rabat Terminus.
- It was very well located and walking distance from the medina and most places and right across from the train station.
- Very good location. Clean and confortable rooms. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- Nice view from the terrace. Rooms clean and reasonably sized. Supportive and kind personnel at the reception desk. Comfortable parking space right in front of the entrance.
- Staff friendly, helpful, and efficient. Central RR directly across the street. Rooftop restaurant a wonderful plus — during Ramadan, we dined during the day without feeling conspicuous.
- Excellent location, very friendly staff. The room clean and the bed comfortable.
Hotel Le Musée
One of our best sellers in Rabat! Located in Rabat, 2,950 feet from Tennis Stadium, Hotel Le Musée offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel provides a terrace and a shared lounge. Private parking is available on site.At the hotel, every room has a desk. Rooms include a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV, and some rooms come with a terrace. At Hotel Le Musée, all rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries.The accommodations can conveniently provide information at the reception to help guests to get around the area.The nearest airport is Rabat-Salé Airport, 5 mi from the property.
Friendly and always smiling staff – especially reception. Rooms spacious, clean and bright. Strong free wifi – Breakfast was a feast!
Location also great – 5 minute walk from main train station.
- The hotel was in a great location, the staff were incredibly nice and helpful and everything was so clean! And the bed was so comfortable! An amazing night’s sleep.
Nice, clean, very welcoming & helpful staff
Good quality of service
Perfect location, great customer service and clean. They are close to Rabat ville not agdal. So I was confused and they even sent someone looking for me.
Tip: there is an app called careem use it in Rabat works just like uber.
- The Breakfast was excellent. The location was great. The staffs are really great. Oumaima Bel and other people helped me a lot to find my expected locations to travel, find the Vehicle, introducing food etc.
- Friendly and always smiling staff – especially reception. Rooms spacious, clean and bright. Strong free wifi – Breakfast was a feast!
With 2 restaurants, a café and a bar, this 4-star hotel offers rooms and suites with a private balcony. It has a cocktail bar and is just a 5-minute walk from Rabat’s Tour Hassan, Challah and Oudaya.An LCD TV with satellite channels features in all of the accommodations at Hôtel Rive. All rooms have Wi-Fi internet access and air conditioning. The spacious suites have a separate seating area.Breakfast and meals throughout the day are offered in the Diplomat Coffee Shop while Montecristo Restaurant serves Latin cuisine. Star Club performs an oriental show and serves Moroccan cuisine.Hôtel Rive offers free private parking on site and Rabat-Salé Airport is a 15-minute drive away. Rabat Train Station is a 5-minute walk away and luggage storage can be organized at the 24-hour reception.
- The hotel is very good and in a high degree of safety as my wife, forgot is a precious gold ring. After two days, we were contacted and the ring was delivered. This is great.
- It’s clean and perfectly located. The staff are very welcoming and the room was very clean.
Staff are really friendly and nice
Rabat is the best place of Morocco
And Rive hotel is also awesome
- The hotel was clean, quiet, and everyone was professional. Si Mohammed was amazing and accommodating and I appreciated all he did for our 34-person group. The Rive is exceptional.
- La propreté, l’emplacement et le petit déjeuner
Located in center of Rabat, the air-conditioned Malak Hotel is a 5-minute walk from the medina and Mawazine’s Mohammed 5th Theater Stage.You can enjoy snacks on the hotel’s terrace and the guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.With a stylish decoration, the guest rooms all have satellite TV and a telephone. Some rooms feature a seating area and each room has a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the café area of this hotel. The reception desk is open 24 hours a day.Public parking is available nearby and you can walk the 4 minutes to Bab Chellah to see the ancient Roman and medieval ruins. Rabat Airport is 5.6 mi away.
- Breakfast okay, very good latte. Very friendly, helpful staff.
- Breakfast was basic but good enough. Staff were friendly and helpful. Location is good, close to the Medina and walk able to the Kasbah. Good restaurants nearby.
- The staff and service was excellent, the room and hotel was clean. It is a good location not far from the train station.
Location is walking distance from the old town.
Place is very clean.
- The stuffs were very helpful I highly recommend this hotel
Looking for: Best Hotels in Hajja