|1||Mellon Country Inn Hotel||9.7||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Fir Trees Hotel||9.4||BOOKING.COM|
Mellon Country Inn Hotel
One of our top picks in Omagh. Located in Omagh, Mellon Country Inn Hotel has a bar and a garden. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. There is free private parking and the property has paid airport shuttle service.At the hotel, all rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Mellon Country Inn Hotel offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Omagh, like hiking and cycling.Derry Londonderry is 27 miles from Mellon Country Inn Hotel, while Letterkenny is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 34 miles from the hotel.
- Great place and fantastic room, The staff were all very helpful and happy to do anything for us. The food was excellent too.
- Convenient location for exploring areas in and around the Sperrin Mountains. The Ulster American Folk Park is close by and definitely worth a visit. The woman at the front desk was very helpful with suggestions for exploring the area.
- Outstanding facility with delightful comfort, cordial staff, great food and beautiful surroundings. Looking forward to returning.
- The hotel is on a busy road, but with beautiful views. It is a great place to stay, and a good point to take a break from your travels through Ireland.
- Near the Ulster Folk Park and Emmigration History Center. Staff were friendly.
With free parking and free Wi-Fi, Silverbirch Hotel is a 15 minute walk from central Omagh. There are stylish rooms and an Irish restaurant, and Erne Loughs are just 30 minutes away.The spacious bedrooms at the Silverbirch all have a private bathroom and colorful decor. Rooms have a flat-screen TV, free toiletries and tea and coffee facilities. Some have iPod docks and safes, and all rooms have a cozy sitting area.Silverbirch Hotel Restaurant serves traditional Irish cuisine and fine wines. There is also a well-stocked bar and a lounge area for morning coffee. Generous breakfasts are served daily in the dining room, with fresh continental options available.The family-run Hotel Silverbirch is a 10-minute drive from the Ulster American Folk Park in Castletown. With acres of beautiful countryside on its doorstep, the hotel is also a 15 minute drive from Gortin Glen Forest Park, which offers walking, cycling and hiking.
- Breakfast was average, would have liked a continental choice. Tables were well spaced out. Staff were very helpful.
- We had a lovely stay, very comfortable room and as always the staff are friendly and nothing is ever too much trouble for them.We enjoyed a lovely breakfast the next morning, a great range to choose from, the cooked breakfast was delicious!
- Excellent hotel .. friendly helpful staff and excellent smoking porches. Restaurant and bar were also VERY GOOD. Great breakfast included ..
- Room clean and comfortable. Breakfast very good. Staff wonderful.
- I found the staff very friendly. The bed was very comfortable, I would rate it as one of the best nights sleep I have had in ages.
Fir Trees Hotel
Located in Strabane, Fir Trees Hotel offers 3-star accommodations with a garden and a bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. The property has evening entertainment and luggage storage space.The hotel offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.Derry Londonderry is 15 miles from Fir Trees Hotel, while Letterkenny is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 23 miles from the accommodation.
- Hotel Clean and tidy, staff very friendly, everyone still getting used to new working practices after reopening,after lockdown.
- Excellent value for money and staff at reception were brilliant.
- From we arrived til we left every member of staff very friendly and helpful. the food was first class .
- Always love staying in the Fir Trees. Staff are incredibly friendly
- When I arrived the staff were very friendly and warm welcoming! The bar was lovely and cosy. Nice place to stay, would definitely come back again..
Looking for: Best Hotels in Gortin