Candlewood Suites – Portland – Scarborough
One of our top picks in Scarborough. Located outside of Portland and 1.4 mi from the Maine Mall, this hotel in Scarborough offers a 24-hour gym and a convenience shop. Free parking and free WiFi access are available.The rooms at the Candlewood Suites – Portland – Scarborough have a fully-equipped kitchen, a seating area and cable TV.Guests can buy drinks and snacks at the hotel’s 24-hour market. The hotel also offers various convenient amenities including laundry and postal services.Candlewood Suites – Portland – Scarborough is located 7.5 mi from the Old Port and 7.8 mi from Funtown/Splash Town USA.
- Love the kitchenette and super comfy bed. Large tv
- Clean and accommodating, would return Ive found a gem! I especially appreciated the kitchenette since the common areas are closed everywhere. The staff was helpful and friendly.
- The suite is very comfortable. This was our second time staying. It is close to restaurants, the mall, grocery stores, etc. We enjoy staying here.
- I loved it. Convenient location. Right off rt 95 in Scarsborough Maine. Excellent staff and very clean rooms.
- Great deal while still being decently close to Portland. Felt safe and clean enough to be comfortable during COVID times. Spacious room.
Hampton Inn & Suites Portland West
Located in Portland, within 4.4 miles of Merrill Auditorium and 5 miles of Portland Observatory, Hampton Inn & Suites Portland West has accommodations with free WiFi. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. Back Cove Historic District is 3 miles away and Portland Exposition Building is 3.2 miles from the hotel.The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests will find a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a business center at the property.Arts District is 2.6 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Portland West, while Westbrook College Historic District is 2.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 5 miles from the accommodation.
- Clean, quiet and swimming pool was by reservation,
- The evening desk staff was very helpful and talkative. Asked us about our adventures from the day before.
- Very clean, friendly staff…all the COVID precautions were excellent including only one room allowed to be in pool area for 45 min increments. Everything in this place is brand new, bed was very comfortable and room was spotless!! Close to everything as wellshopping, eating and a ton of other nearby fun/facilities.
- Always meets my Expectations. And then the state of affairs that we are in today. I always feel safe at the Hampton. I know my safety cleanliness and welfare is important to the staff as well as the company
- Covid has changed everything so breakfast was pretty minimal breakfast bars, yogurt, an apple…
DoubleTree by Hilton Portland, ME
This Portland hotel is located 2 miles from the Portland International Jetport and features an on-site restaurant. The Portland Observatory is a 12-minute drive away.Each guest room at the DoubleTree by Hilton Portland, ME features a flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They are decorated in light colors and dark wood furnishings, and have a microwave and a refrigerator.Guests can swim in the indoor heated pool or use the business center. 24-hour front desk services are also available at the Portland DoubleTree Hotel.The Blue Wave Grille serves casual meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.The Portland Museum of Art is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum is 7 miles away.
- Absolutely everything about this place was perfect. The attention to detail, the gracious staff, the comfortable and spotless rooms…highly recommend to anyone visiting the area.
- Our concierge the first night we checked into the hotel was super friendly and very helpful. He wanted us to have a good stay and was so great to us. He definitely made this experience better.
- Staff super kind. Room clean and modern with good design.
- The views from the 8the floor were exceptional. We stayed in the junior king executive suite and it was comfortable, clean and spacious.
- Every staff member was so accommodating I stayed right in the middle of the pandemic and they did an amazing job I was very happy with my stay!!!
Super 8 by Wyndham Portland/Westbrook Area
Super 8 by Wyndham Portland/Westbrook Area is a 2-star property located in Westbrook. Featuring a shared lounge, the 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The hotel has an indoor pool, hot tub and a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, rooms include a desk and a TV.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available each morning at Super 8 Portland/Westbrook Area.Portland is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Freeport is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 5 miles from Super 8 by Wyndham Portland/Westbrook Area.
- A roof over my head…beds are very comfortable as they should be. Staff is friendly
- Very clean room large window opens for fresh air !!Great location near Interstate, Grocery store and Restaurants
- The girl at the check in was very helpful and she was very cheerful which made a long hard day end great. She was cute too
- Breakfast was parked already course of the covid regulation,and the place is near the pike.
- Room was attended good Any problem was taken care of Immediately I would stay again Just a bummer pool was closed due to the COVID19 I like the fact that the breakfast was also taken care of withA grab and go
Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Portland
Featuring free WiFi, Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Portland is set in Portland, 1.7 mi from Westbrook College Historic District.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arts District is 2.4 mi from Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Portland, while Back Cove Historic District is 2.6 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 2.5 mi from Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Portland.
- Room was a good size, its was clean, beds were comfortable. There was shopping and food nearby and the drive to town was short and easy. We had little interaction with the staff, but when we did they were friendly and helpful.
- Bed was extremely comfortable. Restaurant on site.
- Pet friendly is amazing, rare find!It was very clean besides a few corners of dirt. Otherwise very happy with it.And loved the value!
- I didnt expect housekeeping to be available and it was a nice surprise also nice to be able to use pool even if limited to 10
- I love staying here. Great staff, and very friendly.
Inn at Portland
One of our best sellers in Portland! Portland International Jetport is a 10-minute drive from this Maine hotel. Located on 5 acres, Inn at Portland has a tour desk and offers free Wi-Fi in every room.The traditional-style guest rooms are equipped with cable TV, a work desk and a seating area. Ironing facilities and a hairdryer are also included in each room.Portland Inn provides copy and fax services.The waterfront, Portland Museum of Art is 4 mi from the property. Portland Transportation is 2.9 mi away. Portland International Jetport is 3.3 mi from the Inn at Portland.
- It was a fine experience. The staff was extremely accommodating.
- Staff, cleanliness, location, etc was all excellent.
- Well done breakfast…lots of choices. Location was very good for our purposes
- It wasnt too far from the places I wanted to go. It was perfect size for a couple. Bed was super comfy.
- The bed was comfortable The room was cleanStaff was nice
Tru By Hilton Portland Airport Area Me
One of our top picks in South Portland. Located across the street from The Maine Mall, Tru By Hilton Portland Airport Area Me is located in South Portland. Guests can make use of the fitness center and shared lounge.Each room features a 55″ flat-screen TV with cable channel. Free WiFi is available.A free breakfast buffet is served daily at the property. You can play billiards at the hotel. A 24/7 market is available and features light meals and single-serve wine and beer.Around-the-clock assistance is available at the reception. The lobby area features private alcoves and business amenities.Portland is 6.6 mi from Tru By Hilton Portland Airport. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 2 mi from the accommodations.
- Close to a lot of eateries and shopping.Short drive into Portland or Old Orchard Beach Area. Very pet friendly and a nice little dog park outback.Good breakfast choices. Clean. Very nice and friendly staff. Very nice and comfortable accommodations. Would highly recommend and will stay with them again if in the area.
- Excellent stay. Clean, quiet comfortable and close to airport
- The rest of the experience was amazing. We decided were looking for Tru Hilton everywhere we travel from now on! The Lotion, shampoo conditioner, and body wash were divine!!!
- The 55 flat screen and no added for our dog in the room. A definite winner!
- Big room, very clean, comfortable bed, great breakfast taking into account covid times.
Comfort Inn Airport
This hotel offers airport shuttle services and rooms with free cable TV in South Portland, just 6 miles from Maine’s Atlantic coast.The rooms at the hotel are all non-smoking and air conditioned. They have ironing facilities and coffee makers for guest use.The Comfort Inn provides shuttle service to nearby Portland International Jetport. Guests can enjoy breakfast and free weekday newspapers on the hotel’s patio. Wi-fi is free throughout the hotel, which also has laundry facilities.Easily reached from Interstate 95, Comfort Inn South Portland is less than one mile from the Maine Mall. Beech Ridge Motor Speedway and Scarborough Downs Racing are both 3 miles away. The Portland Museum of Art is 4 miles from the hotel.
- The staff that greeted me when we arrived was SUPER late Friday evening. Best Ive dealt with in a long time. The comforters very clean and were brought to our room upon request only..not left on the bed. Not yucky spreads that I dont touch. This was the BEST hotel regarding COVID restrictions. They ROCKED it.. The room was very clean, the bed very comfortable, the room temp was great, TV. Check out was good.
- No breakfast room because of covid, nice bag breakfast Staff nice and professional. Changed our room for nonfunctioning heat, replaced tv remote.
- Because of the pandemic, the breakfast room wasnt open. But, no worries. There were plenty of fast food places around, we didnt hungery.
- Room was nice, I will remember next time I book there to specify close to the elevator as I have COPD and walking long distances arent easy. No breakfast was provided due to restrictions imposed on the hotel to contain the virus. I appreciate their thoughtfulness in this matter.
- The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was friendly and the location was convenient to access I295.
Portland Sheraton at Sable Oaks
2.2 mi from Portland International Jetport, this hotel features an airport shuttle service and an indoor pool. Air-conditioned rooms offer cable TV and free WiFi access.In all accommodations, a tea/coffee maker and a work desk are provided. Portland Sheraton at Sable Oaks also offers room service.Portland Sheraton at Sable Oaks provides cardiovascular machines and free weights in its well-equipped fitness center, along with jogging trails.The on-site restaurant, City Farmhouse, offers American cuisine with a twist of Maine’s local seafood flavors. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Sable Oaks Country Club is 2,800 feet from Portland Sheraton. Free public parking is available at the hotel. Downtown Portland is 5.7 mi away.
- The bed! Soft linens down comforter and lots of down pillows!
- The service and attentiveness was outstanding. I really like the renovation as well in the room and restaurant/bar area.
- Everything was clean, comfortable, and beautiful. Staff was very helpful.
- Staff is great. Good to have a full service restaurant and bar onsite. Pool.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Room was large enough and well appointed. Bathroom was very roomy with a large shower stall. Bar and dining areas were modern and well set out
Fireside Inn & Suites Portland
Offering complimentary shuttles to Portland International Jetport, which is 3.9 mi from the property, this Maine hotel features rooms with complimentary WiFi and cable TV.The rooms have a seating area, coffee maker and pay-per-view movies. They are furnished in dark wood furniture.The property has an onsite lounge, Zackery’s, and continental breakfast is served daily. The indoor heated pool features windows on the ceiling. Fireside Inn & Suites Portland has a garden courtyard with an outdoor heated pool as well. A gym, sauna and a hot tub are also available.Guests at Fireside Inn & Suites Portland can dine at Zackery’s Restaurant, which serves Maine cuisine and desserts made from local ingredients.The University of New England – Portland Campus is 2.8 mi away. Sable Oaks Golf Club is 5.8 mi away.
- Wonderful young man greeted us at checkin and gave us an upgrade! Room had a fridge two actually , a coffeemaker w/ supplies and microwave, sitting area and a large comfortable bed. It was clean, plenty of linens and it is a short drive to downtown. It was quiet and although the on site restaurant was closed , some breakfast options were offered which could be heated in the room microwave.
- I stay here a few times a month due to work. The Staff is always friendly, and very accommodating . Ask for Tyler, as he will try to make your stay as comfortable as he can for you. The hotel location is prime, close to the highway, food establishments, and within striking distance of the ocean, and downtown Portland. I highly recommend Fireside if in the area.
- Courtyard. Lovely view of gardens and pool. Plenty of seating to visit, have coffee, play cards. Loved that there were 2 pools, in and outside. Made use of outside pool. Very nice!
- We liked that they had a restaurant at the facility. Everything was close by. The rooms were very clean and quiet.
- The location was excellent for a quick one night stay. Immediately off the exit but never bothered by road noise at all. The room was clean as was the hotel. Nice fireplace in the lobby and an indoor pool. The onsite restaurant and lounge served good, reasonably priced, comfort type food in a nice atmosphere. Check in was quick and very friendly! They gave us whoopie pies as a welcome gift! The continental breakfast held in the restaurant was more substantial than I have seen elsewhere. Eggs, sausage, hash browns, bacon, cereals, fruits, juices, and good coffee. Makes for a nice start.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Gorham