Featuring a Franconian-style restaurant and an in-house butcher’s shop, Gasthof Arnold is just a 2-minute walk from Gunzenhausen Train Station. Guests enjoy free Wi-fi, and Altmühlsee Lake can be reached on foot in 10 minutes.The country-style rooms at Gasthof Arnold are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Fitted with wooden interiors, the restaurant offers a rich buffet breakfast each morning. Regional dishes are prepared using meat and the popular bratwurst sausages from Gashof Arnold’s butcher.The center of Gunzenhausen is just a 5-minute walk away, and the center of Nürnberg is a 45-minute drive from the guest house. Free private parking is available.
- The breakfast was fantastic and exceeded our expectations.
- Very nice and calm rural hotel. All the facilities and also the employees were great.
- The breakfast was excellent. The location was very good in the small town of Gunzenhausen. Had a good place to park. We enjoyed the lakes that were not too far from the town. The fan in the bathroom took the water vapor out very well. There was a small pizza restaurant close by that was very good.
- Auergewhnlich gute Organisation auch in Zeiten von Corona. Z.b. kontaktloser Check in und Frhstck im Zimmer
- Posizione ottima, accogliente e lidea della colazione in camera e ottima per problemi Covid
Hotel Blauer Wolf
The Blaue Wolf hotel and restaurant and the medieval town of Gunzenhausen are worth a visit. Enjoy the Franconian seas and the romantic beauty of the Altmühltal, one of Germany’s greatest nature reserves.
- Close to downtown Centrum and right off of bike trail on Altmuhl . Greeting at reception was not overly friendly but tolerable. Room was good sized and clean . Bed was comfortable as was the bathroom . Breakfast was adequate with a number of good food choices . Several good restaurants within 150 meters . Good secure bike storage .
- Convenient location for Nuremberg and ECS and in a very pleasant town. Very clean and quiet. Free parking nearby.
- Nice and clean room, easy to find, good choice for breakfast. Also close location to the train station. Very fussfree hotel. Very good!
- Sehr schnes Hotel quasi direkt an der AltmhltalRadroute. Zentral gelegen. Zimmer sehr sauber und gerumig. Coronabedingte Einschrnkungen beim Frhstcksbuffet kaum zu spren, Vorgaben wurden sehr gut umgesetzt.
- Das Frhstck war vielfltig und lecker. Die Lage mitten in der Stadt hat uns gut gefallen. Die Fahrrder waren sicher untergebracht.
Land-gut-Hotel Hotel Adlerbräu
This traditional hotel is located in the heart of the Franconian lake plateau, near the Altmuhl Promenade. The Altmuhl Bicycle Path passes right behind the hotel.The house has been a family property since 1864; it was renovated in 1999 and in 2007; the hotel has an elevator.
- Due to Corona, breakfast was served at the table, instead of the buffet. High standards of hygiene at the reception, the guest room, and the restaurant. Friendly and polite receptionists and restaurant staff. Clean and spacious bedroom.
- Excellent hotel, very comfortable rooms, fantastic breakfast
- gut organisiert, angenehmer Service, sehr gute Kche
- The full service, the nice atmosphere, the rooms and the excellent breakfast
- I got a room with a balcony as upgrade. The food was excellent and the stuff did a really good job. Beautiful terrasse as ad on in the heart of the city. I read some negative remarks in Tripadviser about the service. I could find no fault at all. We had a most relaxing stay at this hotel.
Centrally located in the picturesque Franconia, this hotel is located less than 0.6 mi from the Altmühlsee Lake. Free Wi-Fi is available, and guests can enjoy the sauna, solarium, and indoor swimming pool.The bedrooms feature wooden décor and come with a TV, a balcony and private bathroom. Family rooms have a kitchenette while apartments have a fully equipped kitchen and family room.Hotel Reiterhof-Altmühlsee offers a variety of leisure activities, including sailing and surfing. The area surrounding the Altmühlsee is popular with hikers and cyclists and guests can rent bikes at the hotel.Free parking is available and the A6 motorway is a 20-minute drive away. Muhr am See Train Station is 2.8 mi from Hotel Reiterhof-Altmühlsee, with connections to Nuremberg and Augsburg.
- cozy hotel. with a sauna and a pool on the lower floor, which is very comfortable. delicious food, great choice for breakfast.
- Aufmerksamkeit und Sauberkeit, Kontakt mit den Tieren, Feeling eines Reiterhofes,
- Leckeres Frhstck und Abendessen mit HygieneKonzept.Sehr schne, neurenovierte Zimmer. Das Schwimmbad war das wichtigste fr meinen kleinen Sohn. Sauna ist absolut ausreichend zum Entspannen. Viele Tiere zum Streicheln und reiten. Man hat einen guten Blick in die Reithalle vom Speiserestaurant aus.
- Absolut freundliches Personal. Tolle Lage super Frhstck top Preise und Angebote im der Nhe und auf dem Hof sauber , schne Zimmer und gemtliches Ambiente
- Sehr freundliches Personal und hervorragendes Nachtessen.
One of our top picks in Gunzenhausen. The Parkhotel Altmühltal is located in the Franconia surrounded by lakes and being one of the most beautiful holiday destinations in South Germany. Free Wi-Fi internet is available throughout.There is a restaurant, a bar, a swimming pool with sauna, cosmetic facilities and conference rooms.
- in CoronaZeiten eine groe Herausforderung, die bestens gemeistert wurde. Zum Frhstck das BedienBfett einesehr gute Lsung. Gelegentlich, durch Abstandsregelung, kleine Staus am Bfett. Sonderwnsche wurden gerne undohne Umschweife umgesetzt.
- Frhstck war gut organisiert, kleine Einschrnkungen wegen Corona. Sehr freundliches und engagiertes Personal, so hats an nichts gefehlt.
- Sehr freundliches und professionelles Personal.Top Lage.
- Die Ausstattung ist sehr ansprechend. Das Restaurant bemht sich um eine herausragende Kche.
- Die Lage ist optimal, ruhig aber trotzdem ist man in wenigen Minuten zu Fu im Stdtle.Unser Zimmer war anstndig gro, das Bad ist allerdings etwas klein ausgefallen.
Gasthof zum Goldenen Lamm
Located in Wettelsheim, a small village set in the Altmühltal Nature Park, this hotel offers spacious, bright rooms and the use of its own health facilities.Enjoy a hearty, healthy breakfast buffet at the Gasthof zum Goldenen Lamm before a full day of exploring the surrounding countryside.You may prefer to simply relax and make use of the hotel sauna, infrared cabin and solarium. Alternatively, you can visit the nearby health resort of Treuchtlingen, only 1.9 mi away.In the evening, why not relax in the hotel’s cozy beer garden. The surrounding area is ideal for walking, canoeing, climbing and cycling.
- Staff were very friendly and the meals were very good
- Moderne renovierte Zimmer. Extrem ruhig. Gemtliche Gaststube. Freundliche Bedienungen. Frhstck in Corona Zeiten direkt am Tisch, reichhaltig und lecker. Schne Lage an der oberen Altmhl.
- Ruhiges groes Zimmer, schne groe Dusche schner Biergarten sehr nettes Personal und leckeres Essen.
- Zimmer sehr schn,Restaurant war Preis Leistung sehr gut.Groer Parkplatz am Haus.
- Tolle Terrasse auf der wir ein sehr gutes Frhstck serviert bekommen haben. Abends sehr gemtlich mit guter Kche, hervorragend geeignet fr Fahrradfahrer des Altmhltalwegs.
Gasthof Zur Krone
Gasthof Zur Krone offers accommodations in Mitteleschenbach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Gasthof Zur Krone features free WiFi throughout the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Nürnberg is 21 mi from Gasthof Zur Krone, while Rothenburg ob der Tauber is 30 mi from the property. Nürnberg Airport is 23 mi away.There is an indoor swimming pool that all guests can use.
- Very modern and spacious room with balcony.Family run hotel , hospitality food and drink all outstanding. Nice village with good walks.
- Gutes Frhstck, freundliches Personal. Gute Ausgangsbasis fr Radtouren EBike in Richtung Altmhltal.
- Zeer gastvrije ontvangst. We konden zonder problemen onze auto drie weken laten staan. Prima ontbijt en heerlijke bedden.
- Es war alles perfekt. Alles sauber, alle super freundlich und Frhstck und Essen hervorragend.
- Sehr nette Gastgeber. Haben trotz spter Anreise noch einen sehr leckeren Wurstsalat bekommen. Hatten ein sehr sauberes Zimmer!
Featuring its own butcher’s shop, free Wi-Fi and a peaceful beer garden, this family-run hotel lies in the historic town of Wolfram-Eschenbach, 5 mi from the A6 Motorway.Landhotel Gary’s nonsmoking rooms each feature cable TV, a seating area and wooden desk. Toiletries and a hairdryer are provided in the private bathrooms.Gary’s rustic restaurant serves Franconian specialties made with fresh produce from the hotel’s butcher’s. A breakfast buffet is provided daily, and guests can enjoy regional beers and wines on the terrace.The surrounding Mönchswald Forest offers scenic hiking and cycling routes. Guests can sail and swim at Lake Altmühlsee, a 15-minute drive from the Gary Landhotel. Nürnberg is a 45-minute drive from Hotel Gary, and free parking is provided.
- Good room, clean, good location, free parking.Pity there is no staff at all on wednesdays and their restaurant is closed… on Wednesdays you are on your own and have to fend for yourself. No fun for a so called 3 star hotel.
- The room was nice, clean and boy.. the stuff was relatively friendly..
- The bedroom and hotel generally was traditionally Bavarian with lots of wood and pine furnishings. The bed was very comfortable and generous with a great bathroom with floor level walk in shower. The restaurant had simple, traditional food and breakfast was typically continental. There was a pleasant beer garden to sit in outside. Opposite the hotel was the entrance to the walled town which was a delightful short stroll. The hotel was finished to a high standard.
- We arrived after a long drive to find a beer garden which also sold good food. Opposite the hotel there is a gateway to an old walled town which was very pretty and surprisingly quiet.
- Best location next to old city walls with easy parking. Food was great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Facility has been renovated and looks new but with the old time flair and atmosphere. Screens on some of the windows were a plus. Modern bathroom and shower. Definitely would stay here again if in the Ansbach or Nurnberg area.
One of our top picks in Pleinfeld. Located a 20-minute walk from the beach in the Franconian Lake District, this country-style hotel in Pleinfeld offers nonsmoking rooms, and a traditional Franconian restaurant with small brewery. Nuremberg is 31 mi away.Each of the rooms at the Hotel Sonnenhof features light wooden furniture, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. WiFi is available in all public areas.Seasonal dishes are served in the Sonnenhof’s traditional-style restaurant. Guided tours of the hotel’s “Kleines Brauhaus Sonnenhof” are available on request.The Großer Brombachsee Lake is just 0.6 mi from the Hotel Sonnenhof. Popular activities in the Pleinfeld area include golf, tennis, and cycling.
- The staff was excellent and so was the breakfast buffet!!!
- The location is so peaceful and the hotel is very clean and comfortable.
- This hotel is very clean, the rooms have basically everything you need. The corridors are very tired, so it is a nice surprise when you enter your room. Location is peaceful and very pretty.
- Frhstck vollkommen okay.Personal sehr freundlich und zuvorkommend
- Sehr schn Lage direkt am Campingplatz . Zimmer zweckmig eingerichtet . Coronaregeln wurden unauffllig umgesetzt . Restaurant leckeres Essen . Personal sehr nett und zuvorkommend . Frhstck sehr vielfltig und immer ausreichend
Landhotel Weißer Hahn
Located on the edge of the Altmühltal nature park, you find this welcoming country hotel in Wemding, between the cities of Augsburg and Nuremberg.The comfortable rooms of the Weißer Hahn offer free internet access and all modern amenities.Light, modern cuisine is available in the restaurant, while the Bauernstube awaits you with Swabian-Bavarian dishes and regional beers. The hotel’s large beer garden is perfect for relaxing on warmer days.The Weißer Hahn makes a good base for hikes and bike rides, or for trips to Legoland in Günzburg. Following your adventures, relax in the hotel’s sauna or solarium.
- The location is very beautiful, and the room are very clean. What I enjoyed the most was the friendly staffs! I will definitely return!
- It was very convenient for our travel. Car parking was very good and off road. The town was lovely to walk through.
- Easy and free parking. Friendly staff. Spotlessly clean. Good quality food. All at a very reasonable price.
- Friendly staff. The room was great, good shower, bed and pillows, no noise. Breakfast was good and plenty. We had the forel for dinner in the restaurant, excellent meal. Good wifi and parking.
- Omelettes cooked on request at breakfast, nice staff
Looking for: Best Hotels in Gnotzheim