Hepburn at Hepburn
One of our top picks in Hepburn Springs. Hepburn at Hepburn offers luxurious, self-contained one-bedroom spa villas located in a secluded sanctuary. The villas are within 150 feet of the historic Hepburn Bathhouse, where you can relax and indulge yourself with their rejuvenating spa, massage and aromatherapy treatments. Alternatively, relax in your own private spa within your villa.All stylish villas feature a private terrace from where you can enjoy a meal and glass of wine and admire the forest views. They include a king size bed, fireplace, heating and air conditioning, as well as kitchen facilities with marble benchtops and Miele appliances. A 42 inch flat screen TV and CD/DVD player are also included.You can follow the walking tracks in to the forest and experience the surrounding tranquility. Or simply explore the Daylesford Township.Hepburn at Hepburn is located in Hepburn Springs, 10 minutes’ drive from Spa Country. Hepburn Regional Park is a 25-minute drive away.
- Friendly staff, great room with a fireplace and large spa. Access to netflix etc.
- Beautiful stand alone little villas with all the comfort you need. Big spa bath, fireplace was great for the cold winter nights and the kitchenette had everything we needed. Easy to get some extra amenities during the stay or a refresh of the towels, just go and ask reception
- I took my partner to Hepburn at Hepburn to celebrate our anniversary and we had a great time! Holly was really helpful and she gave some great suggestions for dinner and sightseeing. I would highly recommend Hepburn at Hepburn.
- Absolutely everything. It was the first time we visited hepburn and after 3 nights we didnt want to leave. Great customer service and excellent property. Perfect getaway spot for a couple of nights. Thank you to management and see you guys soon.Sav
- Loved our one night stay, bath was AMAZING. Bed was a little hard but Overall very happy with our stay.
Located in in Hepburn Springs, Hotel Bellinzona offers accommodations with free WiFi. Guests enjoy an on-site bar and free parking.Each of the air-conditioned rooms has a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities. All are fitted with a private bathroom offering a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. There is a communal lounge area, with a billiards table and table tennis.Ballarat is 24 mi from Hotel Bellinzona, while Daylesford is 2.4 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Tullamarine Airport, 46 mi from Hotel Bellinzona.
- The staff were extremely friendly and breakfast was fabulous. Great meals in the restaurant with lots of gluten free options. My wife and I will surely be returning this this establishment.
- Room was comfortable. Lovely old world style with modern touches. Restaurant was great dinner and breakfast. Nice touch for live music in the bar
- Lovely spacious rooms. Huge bags. Nice and light. Beautiful bathroom with large spa bath and shower.Liked the old world charm about the place and the very friendly staff.
- I wish that the extra person charged was not that much. I mean the room itself was costly for that space. The photos shown in the website appeared bigger than the actual room. Over all experience was excellent.
- Loved the atmosphere, the facilities, the staff and the surrounds
Sutton Spring Art Retreats
Set on a quiet 2.5 acre property, Sutton Spring features accommodations with a private patio and views across the Wombat State Forest. The famous Mill Markets are within 3 minutes’ walk.Each retreat is fully equipped and offers air-conditioning, a dining setting, a lounge area and cooking facilities. All boast a covered hot tub. Some offer an outside bath and rain shower and 2 of the retreats include a full kitchen. All apartments feature free unlimited WiFi.Daylesford town center is 3 minutes’ drive from Sutton Spring Cottages. Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens is 5 minutes’ drive and Hepburn Springs Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away.
- The ruggedness of the property. The unique building and spa
- Awesome viewAwesome hot tubFantastic fireComfy bedClean
- Artwork is amazing. Lots of plants and natural beauty
- It was one of the cleanest places we have stayed in ! The location was great and the place itself was amazing, from the hot tub to the art inside! We will definitely be back!!
- The spa was great, the beds were comfortable, the kitchen was fired with all the utensils needed.
The Daylesford Hotel
Centrally located, The Daylesford Hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Daylesford’s many cafes, galleries and shops. Guests enjoy free WiFi and can dine at the onsite bar and restaurant.The Daylesford Hotel is a n 8-minute walk from Wombat Hill Botanic Gardens. It is a 10-minute walk from Lake Daylesford and a 4-minute drive from Hepburn Springs and its relaxing spa centers.This traditional-style property offers apartments and rooms. The heated rooms include quality linen and have access to shared bathroom facilities down the hall. The apartment is self-contained.The restaurant serves modern pub food and the bar offers a range of Australian and imported craft beers. There is also a comprehensive wine list showcasing regional winemakers.The balcony is a great spot to enjoy a drink as the sun sets, or you can cozy up by the fireplace.
- good room bathroom down the hall shared typical pub/ hotel accommation ,great balcony overlooking town, hotel at the end of main street ,great cafe and bar with plenty other cafes near buy
- The location is exceptional. The apartment could use some updating but it was clean, comfortable, warm. My thoughts are that this apartment could be so much more than what it is now.
- Absolutely perfect location! Short walking distance from everything. Very lovely staff. Their pub downstairs is nice for dinner, a drink and reading your book by the fire gives a homely feel.
- The hostesses made us feel like the most valued guests. It is a rare thing indeed to be greeted by the owners.The room was basic with a shared bathroom and for the price great value for money.The Hotel is very central to the town has a terrific bar and menu as well.I would return here in a flash when next I am in the area.
- Bathroom and extra bed average but still value for money
The Royal Daylesford Hotel
Daylesford Royal Hotel offers a range of luxury accommodations options, most with a spa bath, en suite and a balcony.Guests can enjoy an continental breakfast, can dine at the in-house restaurant and cafe or simply unwind and relax over a quiet drink in the modern sports bar.The Convent Gallery Daylesford is 1,650 feet from Daylesford Royal Hotel, while Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens is 2,300 feet away. The nearest airport is Melbourne Airport, 45 mi from Daylesford Royal Hotel.
- Location was great!! Right at the end of the main street, couldnt fault the location. Lots of shopping with a range of cafes and restaurants to choose fromColes supermarket across the road Pub was presented well with open seating area with AFL on the projector, sports bar, tab seperate dining room.
- We stayed for one night in the Executive Suite.The location was right in the center of Daylesford town. The room had a very historic feel to it but it was well maintained. Bathroom was immaculate. Bed was good to sleep on. Restaurants and trendy cafes all within walking distance to the hotelVery quite considering its location.
- Stayed before in front rooms further back was fine Sneezed a lot and couldnt open window Breakfast good idea toast would be good
- Had the best stay! Really friendly staff, and a great room, in a fantastic location. Definitely be back!
- Very clean, convenient location in the centre of town. Room was smaller than the photo. But clean and comfortable. Great having the bar and able to have a meal.
Peppers Mineral Springs Hotel
Peppers Mineral Springs Retreat features an award-winning day spa, an on-site restaurant, a bar and a guest lounge with an open fireplace. Guests enjoy accommodations with free WiFi. Relax among leafy gardens and beautiful courtyards.Originally a 1930s guest house, Peppers Hepburn Springs is a 10-minute walk from the Mineral Springs Reserve, and 5 minutes’ drive to Daylesford town center.The Mineral Spa offers unique floating beds where guests lie on a hammock of warm water without getting wet. It also includes hydrotherapy spa baths, a guest relaxation lounge and 11 treatment rooms.The Argus Dining Room offers a menu based on seasonal produce from the Daylesford region. Tipperary Bar & Guest Lounge serves drinks and light snacks by the warm fire or in the gardens.All rooms at Peppers Mineral Springs Retreat include a private private bathroom, flat-screen TV, heating, air conditioning and a mini-bar. Some rooms have a spa bath and a private balcony.
- LocationStaff very niceSpacious villasBreakfast area excellent and breakfast it self was great.
- Beautiful hotel near the Hepburn Springs. Great onsite restaurant. Beautiful gardens. Restaurant staff were excellent.
- Even though there was a conference going on, and things were unusually busy, staff went out of their way to make us feel attended to. Above and beyond!
- Breakfast was amazing and they helped out getting petals and sign organized for me with complimentary chocolates and champagne as I had just got engaged!! Was a very pleasant stay and would definitely come back! Thank you o the staff for all the help. Cheers
- Breakfast was really good quality. I liked the choices you could choose from the a la carte menu and also like that you could help yourself from the buffet. The room was good, however I do believe the bathrooms are need of a renovation. They are very small and need updating. Everything else was great though!
Offering a garden, Mollisons is located in Kyneton. Daylesford is 18 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms feature a sitting area and/or balcony. A refrigerator and kettle are also provided. Some rooms also have a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher, an oven, and a microwave. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer in every room. Towels and bed linen are featured.Castlemaine is 18 mi from Mollisons, while Hepburn Springs is 18 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Melbourne Airport, 36 mi from the property.
- Period property with real charm and delicate touches.
- Beautifully finished suite, great location, nice and quiet too.
- Location the room was beautiful and the host was l lovely sherry was a well.appreciated bonus
- Location great for exploring Kyneton.Very comfortable room.
- Extremely comfortable and large bed large, warm and well appointed room with smaller bathroom central location within walking distance to cafes, shops and restaurants.
Farmers Arms Hotel Daylesford
One of our top picks in Daylesford. Located at the east end of town, just a short walk from the Wombat Hill Botanic Gardens, sits the Farmers Arms Hotel Daylesford. The motel-style suites offer luxe boutique accommodations located across the road from the gastro-pub. The property features modern bathrooms with rainhead showers, flat-screen TV’s and Netflix access.All suites include free WiFi, free on-site parking, a free in-room mini bar and free tea and espresso coffee station. Also provided is a complimentary welcome pack, complimentary L’Occitane toiletries and a late checkout time of 11:00 am.All rooms feature luxurious king-size beds or 2 king single beds (upon request), large soft cotton towels and luxury cotton linen. All the suites are fitted with state of the art climate-control systems to keep you warm in the winter and cool in the Daylesford summer heat.Each suite is individually decorated. The Art Suites walls feature works from current exhibiting
featured artists, whereas the Superior Suites offer a spacious and homely design. All suites include
bespoke pottery and crockery pieces by local artists, which can be purchased on-site.When you stay at the Farmers Arms Daylesford, you can enjoy a large range of cafes, galleries and attractions nearby. You can go to the wonderful Wombat Hill House, visit renowned artist David Bromley’s sprawling warehouse gallery space, sample award winning liquors & Gins at Herbal Lore or sip hot chocolate in an old country house at Daylesford Hot Chocolate Co.
- Clean room. The bed was comfortable. The complimentary minibar was a nice touch.
- This is a modern/luxe version of the old school motel on the side of the road. Car parking right out your door. Pub across the road with excellent meals. Super comfy bed and excellent linen. Stylish room. Would certainly stay again. Great value for money!
- Super comfortable room, lovely new facilities. Go across the road to the pub for a fantastic meal!
- Fabulous staff, tastefully and beautifully decorated. Stunning curated art. Super comfortable bed, spacious. Clean, central, fab toiletries and fluffy towels!
- The service from Anthony who ran reception was outstanding. The Motel still had restrictions due to COVID but Anthony went over and above to ensure we were comfortable and looked after us for our 4 night stay. Room was beautifully decorated and had mini bar facilities. I would only recommend the web app be updated with the most recent info on the property. But again any questions asked Anthony was more than helpful. I would highly recommend staying here as central to all surrounding areas to visit. We really enjoyed it here the town people were lovely in all restaurants and shops we went into.
The Dudley Boutique Hotel
The beautifully restored Dudley Boutique Hotel is set among lovely gardens and includes in the room package and WiFi. Located 5 minutes’ drive from Daylesford, it features rooms with a Smart TV with Netflix.This country-style retreat features a guest lounge area where you can relax and enjoy a drink beside the warming fireplace.Some rooms include breakfast daily, where you can awake to the smell of eggs, bacon, tomatoes, sausages, muffins and home-made bread. Complimentary tea and coffee is available throughout the day.Why not pamper yourself with a relaxing massage or spa treatment at the Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa, located 10 minutes’ walk away. The Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens and Lake Daylesford are both withint 10 minutes’ drive.Dudley Boutique Hotel also hosts a permanent exhibition of contemporary art and the property gardens showcase sculptures by local artists.
- Outstanding hosts. Thank you for a truly memorable weekend.
- This boutique hotel is not in a price range wed normally consider for a weekend away, however, as it was my 50th, we decided to be a little indulgent. It was worth every penny and then some! The Dudley is a beautiful old house and Adrian and Charles are exemplary hosts. We felt welcome and very well cared for during our stay. The breakfast provided was the best Ive ever had no Bane Maries, just lovely fresh food and the hot options made to order. Each night we were also served wine and cheese in one of the hotels comfortable sitting rooms before being driven to our dinner bookings. We were also collected after dinner by Charles. The level of service and the attention to detail are something to be experienced and I would recommend the Dudley Hotel very highly if youre looking to feel special for a getaway in the Daylesford area.
- Thank you very much to Charles and Adrian for the great service and excellent breakfast. It is such a cosy and unique small luxury hotel which you can enjoy valuable private time. Thank you again Charles and Adrian and your little cute dog.
- Excellent breakfast. Very helpful owners. ambience and attention to detail first class
- Located opposite the springs in Hepburn Springs, we were able to take advantage of the bush walks and springs walks by simply crossing the road. There is no noise apart from the visiting birdlife. Rooms have every comfort. From arrival our hosts Charles and Adrian went over and above to make us feel at home. Breakfast was always a delight, with home made treats and surprises daily, and a range of local produce included in the menu. Pre dinner drinks and canaps were a lovely touch, as was our chauffeur service to dinner each night. A truly relaxing holiday.
One of our top picks in Daylesford. Located in the heart of Daylesford, Hotel Frangos offers individually-styled guest rooms, each unique and with their own style and character. The property features an on-site cafe and bar.All rooms feature an en suite, flat screen TV, coffee machine, mini-bar, bathrobes and complimentary luxe toiletries.Koukla Daylesford, the on-site cafe, is open daily from 07:00 – late, where you can choose from the extensive casual dining menu. The Bar at Hotel Frangos is also open daily and serves beer on tap, cocktails and has an extensive selection of regional wines on offer. The bar is also open for meals and you can dine indoors, or enjoy the vine-covered Agora Courtyard in the warmer months.Hotel Frangos also offers an on-site Endota spa, where you can pamper yourself.
- I think it was Christabel, the lady on Reception was lovely and very helpful.Room was spacious, with coffee machine and kingsize bed.
- Loved the decor. loved the spa bath room. quite exotic.
- Great Location with a comfy bed and great interior styling! The room had a coffee machine in it to use free of charge and the restaurant downstairs had beautiful meals for both Dinner and Breakfast we didnt stay for lunch. Hoping to stay again in future!
- Asthetics of the room, the view from the balcony, very quiet and private
- Highly recommended, a beautiful place to stay.! staff are amazing, location excellent, perfectly clean, cosy warm. Absolutely loved it.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Glenlyon