Imperial Atiram Hotel
This traditional-style hotel is located in the quiet Andorran village of Sant Julia de Lòria, just 1.9 mi from the border with Spain. Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas. Imperial Atiram Hotel is set by the CG-1 main road to Andorra la Vella, 3.7 mi away. It is a short drive to Caldea, Europe’s largest health spa. There are several large shopping centers within a 5-minute drive, and you can drive to Naturlandia Theme Park in 3 minutes.Private parking is possible on site, subject to reservation and at an extra cost. There is a tour desk and a ticket service and pets are accepted at the hotel.Buffet breakfast is available, and there is also a bar-café. The Imperial Atiram Hotel offers free daily press.Rooms are spacious and each comes with cable TV, a work desk and a safe. There is a full bathroom with a bathtub and a hairdryer.
- Location was great, situated in the middle of Andorra la Vella on a pedestrian shopping street. The family room we booked was high standard, comfortable and quiet. The breakfast was generous, freshly prepared and very nice. Great care was taken for COVID19 prevention.
- Great location. Car park next door. Friendly and attentive staff.
- Nice, spacious and well insulated rooms, good breakfast.
- Excellent location for my visit to Andorra Friendly and helpful staffClean Would recommend
- Room was great . the breakfast was good .the staff where Excellent .
Set in the beautiful natural landscape of the Naturlandia-La Rabassa park, this hotel offers fantastic views of the surrounding mountains and forests of the Pyrenees.Enjoy a healthy, relaxing getaway at the Hotel Coma Bella, located 3.7 mi from Sant Julià de Lòria. From here you can explore the Madriu-Perafita-Claror Valley, whose cultural heritage has seen it included in UNESCO’s World Heritage list. You can also enjoy numerous scenic walks or a ride on the longest toboggan run in the world, Tobotronc.
- good service. big room. very nice children bed. good staff. food is ok.
- Beautiful views from the landscape. Very comfortable and relaxing
- 1. There are 8 cats in/around the hotel!!!!!!!2. Room is very comfortable and clean3. Bathroom is bright and clean4. Amazing view5. Friendly staff6. Value for the price
- Pool area was nice. Room had a bath. Breakfast was okay. View from the breakfast area was nice.
- Wow, set high up in the mountains above St Julia de Loria, the view was amazing. Staff were very helpful. There was access to a washing machine and dryer much appreciated after being on the road for a while. We opted for halfboard as it was out of the town up a steep and winding road and the dinner options were great good decision. The room was a little old, but clean and comfortable.
Hotel Sant Eloi
The Hotel is 1.2 miles from the Spanish border and 4.3 miles from the capital of the Principality, Andorra la Vella. It has 85 large and comfortable rooms with central heating, complete private bathroom, direct dial telephone, four channel radio and color T.V. with ten ordinary and two video channels. The Hotel has a bar, garage, Internet connection and restaurant. It is a part of the Sant Eloi complex, which contains a snack-bar café, pharmacy, shopping center of 2.500m2.
- Good breakfast and you can park your car in the supermarket parking.
- Staff great food pleasant bed comfortableGreat value for the money!
- Close to road, hotel offer free parking 100m away.
- Very spacious room. Great location. Excellent price. Breakfast was included and even though there was not a big variety of foods to choose from, it was not bad at all.The room was very clean.
- Our room was huge and very very clean. You can see that the hotel is an older hotel, but this was not a problem for us. Nothing was broken and the matresses were very good. The temperature was also perfect. The front desk was very friendly and explained to us everything. From our bed, we could see a small waterfall from the rock in front of the hotel. I could totally recommend this hotel for the money we paid during a high season for the place december and people go skiing.
Abba Xalet Suites Hotel
Abba Xalet Suites Hotel is in the La Massana area of Andorra, half a mile from the Massana-Pal cable car. It has rooms with mountain views, free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.The hotel’s spa has a sauna, hot tub and gym, and offers wonderful views of the Anyós Valley. In the garden there is a swimming pool that is open in the summer months. The hotel offers free ski storage in winter.All rooms at the Hotel Abba Xalet Suites come with central heating and the private bathrooms have a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional recipes with a modern twist. Specialities include oxtail soup and honey-glazed pork.Vallnord ski resort is one mile from the Abba Xalet Suites. Sispony’s main shopping street is a 5 minute drive away.
- Room was great, bathroom was splendid and almost as big as the room. Views were great, stuff helped us a lot. We had a special request, since we had to use the showers of the spa after we had made the checkout and they kindly let us in with no extra fee. Super grateful and super happy with the experience. the swimming pool area along with the views is just amazing. Also, we had a free parking slot just around the corner.
- A very pleasant view every thing very clean a comfortable room and a sweet bed Its worth going there and stay 2 or 3 days
- The veiw of the common teracce was magnifecent.The location was great, near the major cities of Andorra.The breakfast was good with limited varieties of food.
- The hotel is beautiful. Location is great. Stuff was very nice. Will definitely come bake!
- Amenities were fantastic. Location was nice and secluded, albeit a little far from town. Not a problem.
Located 650 feet from San Esteve Church, Hotel Pyrenees offers free Wi-Fi and a tennis court. In summer, guests can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool and terrace.Hotel Pyrenees is located in historical central Andorra La Vella and close to its main shopping area. It is 4.3 mi from both Grandvalira and Vallnord Ski Resorts. The hotel offers free ski storage.Rooms at the Pyrenees have simple, traditional décor. Each heated room includes satellite TV and a private bathroom. Air conditioning is available in the summer months.The hotel’s 1940 Restaurant serves fresh market cuisine. The varied breakfast buffet includes fruit juice, coffee, cereals,yogurt, cold meats and cheeses. There is also a café-bar open all day long.A private on-site parking is available at an extra cost.
- Amazing! Roof top pool, tennis courts and view were breath taking! Staff were friendly. Car parking best priced in the area and on site which made life much easier. Breakfast was very good. Area is lovely for shopping, very picturesque, tourist bits, patisseries and fruit superb. And great prices! Local shops sold very well priced wine and spirits. Room was good, no view but made up for it going to the roof top! Stunning, well worth it.
- This hotel is really good and valuable for money. Its in the good location by walk to the center only 15 mins. The staffs were great of service mind. I would definitely recommend to stay here and will come back again in future.
- We appreciate the services the clean place the comfort of the beds and bathrooms the convenience walking to shopping area..
- The staff was very kind and accommodating. Loved the bathtub
- Great location, beautiful hotel, excellent staff. Of all my travels this was the best.
Hotel Spa Termes SERHS Carlemany
One of our best sellers in Andorra la Vella! This smart and well-equipped hotel is set in the town of Escaldes-Engordany, in the principality of Andorra and features an excellent spa facility with hot tub, sauna and Turkish bath. A nearby parking is also available. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Hotel Spa Termes SERHS Carlemany has charming bedrooms with flat-screen TV and air conditioning, as well as hot spring water in the bathrooms. They are the perfect spaces for resting at the end of a long days activity in the mountains.Get more active with a workout in the hotels fitness suite, followed by a relaxation session in the on-site spa complete with massages and treatments. In summer, guests have free access to a seasonal outdoor pool, located 1,000 feet away, and filled with fresh water from the Escaldes stream.In addition, Hotel Spa Termes SERHS Carlemany also has a restaurant, where you can dine with all the family without leaving the hotel. Enjoy a drink in the bar in the evening, and chat with friends and fellow guests.
- Big beautiful old hotel. Was a pity the SPA was not open but understandable due to Covid… I just wish the front desk attendant would have told me that before I paid for 2 nights.
- Everything else. Or a really lovely hotel with friendly staff. I thought breakfast and dinner were good. I ending up eating dinner at the restaurant all nights but one. I loved the spa too. Its little but gets the job done, same as the cute tiny gym. I highly recommend this hotel. The location is great too.
- Location was great, the room was ok, the staff was fantastic and the food in the hotel restaurant was great too.
- Hotel staff went above and beyond to accommodate us when a fuse blew in the room.
- The spa downstairs is amazing. Its a bit of a walk to the center of the capital but a good location away from the rush
One of our top picks in Andorra la Vella. Acta Arthotel in Andorra la Vella offers a spa with a sauna and Turkish baths. All rooms have free Wi-Fi internet access.Facilities at this design hotel include a gym. The hotel is in one of the main streets in Andorra la Vella. There is easy access to the shops and ski slopesThe Plató restaurant is on the ground floor and has views of the river. It offers gourmet cuisine and has art exhibitions. The Gallery Restaurant is on the 5th floor and has panoramic mountain views. Breakfast is served here.Rooms at the Acta Arthotel are soundproofed and air conditioned. There is free water in the mini-bar. Each spacious room has a TVThere are nearby bus links to the airports and the ski slopes. The city center is within walking distance.There is a massage service and a business center, at an additional cost.
- Wonderful room. Double jacuzzi bath. King size bed. Beautiful views.
- great hotel, comfortable, nice and clean, really enjoyable. Good place, you can walk to the shops and restaurants and the parking is cheap. we loved it.
- We had a beautiful and large room overlooking the river and park. The walls are a bit thin as we could hear someone vomiting next door hopefully they were ok! Great location. We parked in the underground car park and there is a discount for hotel customers, Apart from check in, all the other staff we dealt with very very friendly and helpful.
- Staff were friendly and helpful ample, delicious breakfast great location, within short walking distance to Andorra shopping centre discounted parking from adjacent public parking Bingo. As a goodwill gesture, we were upgraded to luxurious master ensuite room because they were unable to provide us rooms near each other as requested. Would highly recommend.
- Perfectly located just in the heart of the city, all attractions are in walking distance, cheap parking either underground or just oposite across the street, decent breakfast
Aparthotel AnyosPark Wellness Resort
Located in the Andorran mountain village of Anyós, this modern apartment complex offers free access to its well equipped, modern sports center with an indoor and outdoor pools, a spa and professional gym.Aparthotel Anyóspark’s spa offers a range of beauty and health treatments, and you can enjoy classes at the gym such as zumba and spinning for free. The complex has tennis, paddle tennis and squash courts, available for an extra cost.The Anyóspark complex has 3 restaurants serving a range of international and local dishes. The Sport restaurant serves healthy fast food. Open during the summer, the Aqua Lounge has a hot tub, a bar-restaurant and a chillout area.The attractive apartments in Aparthotel Anyóspark all have wooden floors, lounge area with satellite TV and a kitchenette with microwave, electric hob and fridge. Most have mountain views.The ski slopes of de Vallnord and GrandValira are within 15 minutes’ drive. Andorra’s capital is just 3.7 mi away.
- The hotel was clean, cool and perfect for a family
- Excellent facilities such as swimming pool and spa. The apartment itself had everything we needed and was very nice.The location is excellent
- Family friendlyheart of Andorra, very easy to see country snd get to hikes!
- Place is great. The SPA is highly enjoyable, and the restaurant in the SPA, even when its a little pricey, is very good. The rooms are comfortable and the heating works perfectly. Weve stayed at this property many times, and we think about returning in the future for sure.
- pool area was great but sadly there are no sunbeds to rest a little.
Set right in the heart of Escaldes, this modern hotel is located just 500 feet from Andorra’s pedestrian shopping area, the town’s famous Caldea spa and from the new spa center Inúu. It is conveniently located to access all Andorra’s ski slopes. Free WiFi is offered throughout and free ski storage is available in the hotel’s reception.Rooms feature air conditioning, radiant flooring, 100% cotton bed linen, and a flat screen TV. A USB charger, a mini-bar with free water bottles, and a safe are also provided. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, magnifying mirror and hairdryer.Start your day with the hot and cold buffet breakfast provided each morning in the Metropolis’s L’Atlantida Restaurant, open all year round. You can also return from a day on the piste to enjoy a delicious dinner in this convenient, on-site venue.Along with the fantastic local skiing, you can also take advantage of Andorra’s tax-free shopping.
- Clean, efficient staff, well organized for Covid prcautions, central location, easy parking worth the 20 euro cost.
- Simply firstrate in every respect. A modern wellmaintained building, stylish modern rooms, wonderful staff,convenient onsite parking, and the best breakfast offerings I have encountered. Whats not to like? At the offseason rate of 90 a night, it was absolutely a steal.
- Location is great. Room very comfortable, the beg is extremely comfortable!Breakfast is nice.
- Very good breakfast….cooked scrambled egg was exceptional..plenty of choice and high attention to service and Covid safety.
- Superb location. 3 min walk to the center, 2 min to Caldea spa. Direct access to the road to Grandvalira skiing area which helps avoiding the traffic. The hotel feels new and modern, and exceptionally clean. Comfortable rooms, friendly staff. Compared to the same category hotels in Andorra La Vella this hotel offers very good value for money
Hotel Parador de Canolich
The Hotel Parador de Canolich is located on the outskirts of the tiny village of Bixessarri, in Andorra. Surrounded by the Pyrenees Mountains, it offers a restaurant and quiet rooms with wonderful views.The large rooms in Parador de Canolich all have cable TV, free Wi-Fi and modern, private bathrooms. They also have heating and tiled floors. The suites have a sofa bed.The Canolich’s restaurant offers traditional Andorran dishes in a country-style setting. It also has a terrace offering mountain views.Parador de Canolich is located about 15 minutes’ drive from Andorra La Vella, where you will find a wide range of shops and restaurants. Public parking can be found nearby.
- We adored this place!! The family that runs the hotel was so friendly and the views were amazing!! Restaurant was great and we also enjoyed hiking up the mountain paved and nonpaved parts.
- This place is wonderful I loved the location, 4 kms up a winding road, with fabulous views of the surrounding mountains. We ate dinner here which was fantastic and the breakfasts were wonderful. The hosts could not have been more welcoming or helpful during our stay in our large, comfortable, well appointed room
- Fabulous innkeepers delicious breakfasts and dinners beautiful scenery incredible value.
- Hotel Parador de Canolich is absolutely delightful! Its owned by a couple who are very accommodating and welcoming. The views from the BB are breathtaking and we will 100 be coming back and would recommend to anyone! It is a bit of a trek into the mountains but worth it. Highly recommend!
- Location, accommodation and especially proprietors couldnt be better.I had a fall while walking in the area which involved hospital treatment. Rosana and Josep could not have done more, and even managed to arrange for us to stay on a few more days with some juggling of their bookings.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Fontaneda