ibis Budget Charleroi Airport
Ibis Budget Charleroi Aeroport in Gosselies features a 24-hour reception and is a 5 minutes’ drive from Brussels South Charleroi Airport. Brussels city center is a 1-hour drive away.WiFi is free of charge in public areas and in the rooms. Guests can enjoy a drink on the terrace.Hot dishes, snacks and drinks are available 24-hours a day at ibis Budget Charleroi. A buffet breakfast is served from 04:30 hrs.A taxi service to the airport is available on request for a charge. Charleroi-South Train Station is a 15-minute drive away.
- Close to the Airport, but fare enough for the mouse of the airplanes to not be and annoyance.The breakfast from 4.30 in the morning was a saving fearure for me.
- Everything was perfect. Comfortable bed, clean and stylish room. Highly recommend.
- You can leave your car 10 EUR per day and get to the airport in 15 min walking, or 5 minutes by taxi additional 10 EUR
- Location and the girls at the reception were really nice. I asked if there was any restaurant open at that hour, and the lady from the reception gave me the whole list of places which were open in the neighborhood.There is a microwave to heat smth if you need.
- Excellent price, dont expect amenities galore and the comfort is exactly what youd expect. The staff were wonderful and helpful.
Aero 44 BW Signature Collection
Aero 44, BW Signature Collection is located in Gosselies, a 5-minute drive from Brussels South Charleroi Airport. Free WiFi is available in the rooms. A shuttle service to and from the airport is available upon request and against an additional charge.Each of the rooms at Aero 44, BW Signature Collection has a fridge and a private bathroom with a shower. All Standard Rooms have been renovated in 2017. Guests can enjoy a continental-style breakfast and read one of the newspapers in the breakfast room.L’Evasion restaurant serves international cuisine during the week while cocktails and drinks are offered in the L’Escale bar. A breakfast is also served before 06:00 for early check outs.Aero 44, BW Signature Collection is located in a business district. Charleroi city center is a 15-minute drive away. Private on-site parking is free during your stay.
- Rooms were clean, the personnel were really nice and helpful. Tea, coffee and water waiting for us in the rooms
- The restaurant at the hotel was excellent. This hotel was perfect for a night when flying out of Charleroi early in the morning. Highly recommend for that purpose. Also, you can park your car in their parking lot for up to 10 days for only 30 Euro! The 30 Euros also include the cost of a shuttle to/from the airport.
- This hotel is a good option to stay near to the Charleroi airport. The restaurant was very good. A loot of food to good price.
- the room, near the airport. Taxi going to the airport for 3.50euro/head. I mean its a Taxi not Shuttle.I was thinking of Shuttle bus and was stressing out about being delayed going to the airport at 5am.
- Everything else but the coffee. The coffee at the restraunt was good though.
Hotel South Charleroi Airport
Situated a 10-minute drive from Brussels South Charleroi Airport, the Hotel South Charleroi Airport offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. On-site public parking is available free of charge.Rooms at the Hotel South Charleroi Airport come with private bathrooms. Guests also have free parking, as well as a free airport shuttle service.Breakfast is served every morning in the common dining room. There are shops and restaurants a 10-minute walk from the property.The Charles II Square and Charleroi’s historic center are 12 minute-drive from the hotel. Charleroi’s Train Station is 4 miles away. Brussels’ historic center is a 45-minute drive away.
- Breakfast was great good variety of foods and ready to eat. The staff always responded with top customer service. Lomali and the other reception staff were particularly helpful in getting me to/from the airport and expediting my arrival and departure.
- Very friendly staff! Jeremie was very welcoming, came pickup us at the airport and arranged the return shuttle to the airport.
- The staff was extremely accommodating! We arrived after dark and they drove us to a nearby restaurant for dinner. Very kind!
- Fantastic operation. Good hotelroom and more than excellent stay and fly formula!Left my car for 5 days, and perfect free shuttle to and from the airport. Best value for money Ive seen.
- Very helpful and friendly staff, convenient location and airport shuttle options. Im only sad I had to leave too early and couldnt try the breakfast but will return to this hotel if I have to stay in the area again!
DC Hotel & Restaurant Charleroi Airport
One of our top picks in Charleroi. Located 9 minutes’ drive from Brussels South Charleroi Airport, DC Hotel Charleroi Airport offers modern guest rooms with flat-screen satellite TV. Free WiFi is available in all areas and private parking is possible on site.The hotel’s à-la-carte restaurant is open every day and serves Belgian and international specialties. The hotel also features a bar and a terrace.From DC Hotel Charleroi Airport you can reach Charleroi’s city center in a 13-minute drive. A shuttle service to the airport is available upon request for a charge.This hotel is located in the heart of the Aéropole Science Park. The commercial area of City Nord, is a 5-minute drive away. Airspace Indoor Skydiving is 2 minutes by car and guests can benefit from a shuttle service upon request and for a charge.
- Very close to the airport which is why we picked it and they helped us get a taxi to the airport 5 eur per person. Very good value for its intent airport location!
- Very good room, excellent heating from storage heater, great shower area, good antislip. Liked the layout, lighting.Great for Aircraft enthusiasts. Upper floor.Phone hotel for taxi, 10 Euros.Taxi to Charleroi, 15 Euros.
- I like the proximity to the airport and rooms that were nice and mostly clean minus hair in the shower. Staff was helpful whenever I needed help and in the end helped me to manage my plane.
- Close to the airport, very friendly and helpful staff, comfortable room in a good price. Definitely can recommend if you fly from Charleroi!
- Very friendly staff nice little restaurant attached easy transfer to airport.
Hotel Charleroi Airport – Van Der Valk
One of our top picks in Charleroi. Hotel Charleroi Airport – Van Der Valk is located 10 minutes’ drive from Charleroi Airport and benefits from a fitness center, a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi throughout. A shuttle service to Brussels South Charleroi Airport is available for a fee.Each of the soundproof rooms at Hotel Charleroi Airport – Van Der Valk has a seating area and a flat screen TV. The superior rooms include air conditioning and free use of a mini-bar stocked with soft drinks.This hotel features Brasserie-Restaurant Le Cent Quinze, which serves traditional French cuisine and seasonal specialties. A hot breakfast buffet is available daily for an extra charge.Courcelles-Motte Train Station is 1.1 mi away and the center of Charleroi is only a 10-minute drive away. Golf Château de la Tournette is 15 minutes’ drive from the Hotel Van Der Valk.
- I did not care for the coffee machines because for 16 euro for brunch, we should have coffee made in the kitchen or bar.
- Clean hotel, friendly stuff special the reception man, taste food
- Good value for money, its close to the highway to get to Brussels..Room is big and spacious..lovely stay.
- Good hotel modern, clean comfortable great value for money especially in combination with travel via Charleroi airport.
- Good location, nice restaurant, and I like the breakfast very much.
Hotel De La Basse Sambre
Hotel de la Basse Sambre is within 7.5 miles of Brussels South Charleroi Airport and has rooms with wood furnishings and TV. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas and on-site private parking is available free of charge.Each room has a telephone and a private bathroom with a shower and a toilet. Rooms for guests with limited mobility are also available.A breakfast buffet consisting of fresh pastries baked on the premises is served daily. Many restaurants, cinemas and shops are within walking distance of Hotel de la Basse Sambre.The nearest metro stop is a quarter mile away. The Stade du Pays de Charleroi is one mile away. The hotel has an airport shuttle service available upon request.
- The price is not bad and its including breakfast that was not bad at all
- The front desk check in was a great experience. He even helped me carry my large bag up the stairs to my room.
- very clean affordable rooms and the staff were friendly and helpfulthe morning breakfast is great too!
- The staff was really helpful, the room was clean, quiet, I had a restful night there. In the morning I enjoyed the included breakfast .
- The bathroom is clean .The bedroom has the minimum necessary and the TV. For short stays the hotel is very good.The reception man booked the taxi service for airport when I checkout. Not expensive service 17 euro and just 10 minutes car race.
ibis Charleroi Centre Gare
Hotel ibis Charleroi Gare offers modern rooms in the city center only 150 feet from Charleroi-South Train Station. It benefits from a 24-hour bar, secured private parking and free high-speed WiFi. Brussels South Charleroi Airport is a 15-minute bus ride.Each of the rooms at Hotel ibis Charleroi Gare are air conditioned and come equipped with a flat-screen TV and a work desk. The rooms also have a private bathroom with a walk-in shower. In the morning there are cold and hot breakfast options.The Musée des Beaux-Arts, in the heart of the historical center, is a 18-minute walk away. References to comic book culture are scattered throughout the city in the form of murals and statues. Ibis is 10 minutes from the Center de Culture Scientifique by car. Brussels can be reached within 40 minutes by train.Ibis Charleroi Center Gare is located in the city center, opposite Charleroi-South Railway Station. The hotel offers modern rooms with air-conditioning, flat screen tv, private bathroom with shower, work space, and free Wi-fi. The hotel offers 24h reception, bar and snacks. Start your day with a delicious hot & cold breakfast buffet.Shopping center Rive-Gauche is located only 30 feet from the hotel.
- Close to public transport, clean and tidy, friendly and helpful receptionist
- Staff were friendly, check in and out easy and efficient. Good for an overnight stay and a quick taxi ride to the airport. Right across from the station and next to a shopping centre with restaurants.
- Perfect location with a view. Right in front of the train station, next to the shopping mall. Variety in breakfast. Best location for those who have flights from or to CRL.Early breakfast.
- Very good breakfast and close to the train station, biggest shopping center in town.
- The hotel was clean, perfect for an overnight after the arrival from the airport and next day travel to Brussels. The price was very friendly. The district was silent, I could sleep well.
Located in Charleroi within an 8-minute drive from Brussels South Charleroi Airport, the Class’eco Charleroi hotel features free wireless internet throughout the property, private parking facilities and a 24-hour front desk.The functional rooms at the Class’eco Charleroi come equipped with a seating area with cable TV. Each unit is fitted with a wardrobe and a shared bathroom with a shower, a toilet and bath linen. Some of the rooms provide facilities for disabled guests.Class’eco Charleroi serves a buffet-style breakfast in the breakfast room every morning. For lunch or dinner, you can visit one of the nearest restaurants within an easy walking distance. Supermarkets are 1,300 feet away.La Louvière is 14 mi from Class’eco Charleroi. Lake Eau d’Heure, offering a number of water sports activities, is a 35-minute drive. The center of Charleroi is 4.6 mi from the hotel and Namur is 27 mi away. The hotel offers an advantageous airport shuttle deal with the local taxi service.
- We arrived at 2 am in the morning and were welcomed very kindly. We had handled the reservation and payment on the way, so check in was easy and smooth. Then we slept, woke up when house keeping knocked, got up and left. The beds were good and we were happy that check out was at 11 and not already at 10. The hotel is a bit worn down but the rooms, linen and beds are clean
- The Location of the Hotel was great, along with staff members being cooperative.
- Everything the whole experience from check in to check out. Very clean
- Booked it at the very last minute, great value for money
- was a quick stop over, location was good for the airport and accommodation comfortable and clean, very happy and would recommend to friends.
Set in the village of Balâtre, L’Escapade is located just off the A15 highway. This family-run hotel features a restaurant serving French cuisine with sun terrace and offers spacious accommodations with free WiFi.A seating corner, cable TV and a work desk is standard in every room type. They are decorated with warm colors and have a private bathroom that comes with free toiletries.L’Escapade serves a breakfast including cold cuts and cheese, orange juice, pistolets and fresh spreads every morning. Guests can have meals at the property’s restaurant. The terrace is available for breakfast on sunny days.Golf Club De Falnuée is just 1.9 mi away by from the hotel. Brussels-South Charleroi Airport is less than 30-minutes’ drive away.
- We stayed here for the night on our way back from the Mediterranean. Very solid choice. Lovely Wallonian village and basic but very clean rooms. Perfect price/quality ratio and good food in the restaurant.
- The breakfast was perfect! The rooms are nice and clean. The lady is very kind. I was there for work and the place was very good for me close to the highway. But it was very quiet and man can sleep very well!
- Very comfortable and relatively close to Charleroi airport. Nice and friendly staff.
- A nice hotel in a small village Did us a early breakfast It had a restaurant
- Quiet but close to motorway for an overnight en route stop. Pet friendly.
Hotel A Fleur de Couette
A Fleur de Couette is set in the small town of Auvelais, 1,000 feet from the train station. It offers classic rooms with flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi.The rooms are decorated with Deco touches and wooden ceiling beams. Amenities include a work desk, a tea/coffee maker and free toiletries in the bathroom.Guests can enjoy the Thai cuisine in Thai Lagoon in-house restaurant. It also offers an optional breakfast every morning.Charleroi’s city center 9.9 mi away by car. Free parking for cars is nearby, there is also parking for bicycles and motorbikes on-site.
- Easy check in, good location in the centre of town
- Good bed, good shower, large desk to work on. The hotel has nice Thai restaurant!Very friendly staff.
- Clean and spacious room. Very friendly and helpful staff. Fantastic Thai food in the restaurant below
- Personnel trs agrable, situ en centre ville dAuvelais bien pour visiter la rgion de Namur Charleroi, un petit djeuner parfait et personnel trs agrableMerci Didier Laurent photographe
- Het ontbijt was simpel maar lekker,de gastvrouw deed haar best om het u zo aangenaam mogelijk te maken.Voldoende koffie en thee,ook aangenaam was de koffie en thee op de kamer zelf.Er is een goede airco op de kamer wat wel nodig is daar,anders zouden de kamers veel te warm zijn.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Fleurus