Masseria San Giovanni
Masseria San Giovanni has a restaurant, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a bar and garden in Fasano. This 4-star hotel offers room service and luggage storage space. The hotel also has free WiFi and free private parking.Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and a hairdryer, the rooms at the hotel have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and certain rooms come with a terrace.MASSERIA SAN GIOVANNI offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.Alberobello is 18 miles from Masseria San Giovanni, while Monopoli is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brindisi – Salento, 29 miles from the hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Very tranquil Masseria surrounded by olive groves not too far from Ostuni. Deluxe room was very spacious and comfortable.
- Breakfast was great the staff was wonderful AMAXING cappuccinos! Highly recommend staying here!
- What a fantastic masseria. I loved everything about this place. Its so peaceful and relaxing. The room was absolutely gorgeous. I had a larger room with a private jacuzzi. The grounds are well kept and splendid. The breakfast was delicious and full of local products. I would definitely go back to this masseria.
- Great Masseria recently renovated. Breakfast is fantastic and includes regional products. Staff is very attentive and the rooms are nicely decorated.
- Amazing experience, beautiful Masseria and great location. The stuff is friendly and genuine.I love this place! Thank you so much for making our stay memorable
Park Hotel Sant’Elia
Free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen satellite TV, and air conditioning are standard in all rooms at Hotel Sant’Elia. The property features a panoramic sea-view terrace and is 1,650 feet from Zoo Safari Fasano. Parking is free.The on-site swimming pool is surrounded by the Mediterranean greenery. The wellness center includes sauna, Turkish bath and a fitness room. Massages and beauty treatments are also available.Rooms at Park Hotel Sant’Elia have classic décor and a mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel is 2,300 feet from Fasano’s city center. The beach is a 15-minute drive away, while Alberobello is 9.3 mi away.
- breakfast was ok but I missed eggs or corn flakes, muesli etc.
- Hotel is very close to Fasanolandia and the Zoosafari
- The food was fantastic. We ate dinner and breakfast there and greatly enjoyed both. The front desk attendent was beyond kind went above and beyond for us. The towels were wonderful. Food and location were the saving graces.
- It is ok spot if you have car, and you can visit different places around.
- location and staff..beautiful view. Practical with respect to the zoo safari.
Masseriola Antiche Fogge
One of our top picks in Fasano. Set in Fasano, 11 mi from Monopoli, Masseriola Antiche Fogge offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.A terrace can be found at the bed and breakfast, along with a garden.Alberobello is 12 mi from Masseriola Antiche Fogge, while Taranto is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Brindisi – Salento Airport, 33 mi from the accommodations.
- New property, small but nice garden and outdoors area, each room has is own separate patio. Very Easy to drive to nearby towns like Alberobello, Locorotondo, Polignano a Mare etc.
- The room and the private bathroom were both spacious and super clean. Highly recommend for couples. Each room has a cute little balcony
- Wonderful cosy and large room! Great atmosphere. Beautiful swimming pool and outside space. Great location to visit different cities in Puglia.
- Such a beautiful place! So many beautiful details! We just didnt want to go outside our suite!Wonderful breakfast, the tastiest coffee, friendly and helpful stuffAdditional thanks to Manfredi! You helped us
- Loved this place, really good location to reach many other towns with car, masseria was very charming I would highly recommend
Borgo San Marco
One of our top picks in Fasano. Borgo San Marco is a historic 15th-century fortified farmhouse surrounded by the Puglia countryside, 2,300 feet from the SS16 state road. It features wellness facilities and both indoor and outdoor pools.All suites at San Marco preserve traditional features such as the arched ceilings and stone walls. Each one has its own private bathroom and also comes with stylish décor, air conditioning and TV.The property features a historic tower and a chapel, all surrounded by a garden with fruit orchards. San Marco Borgo’s lounge is set in the old stable and features frescoes from the Byzantine age.The restaurant uses homegrown vegetables and serves Italian favorites and traditional Puglia dishes and wines.Wellness facilities include a fitness center, Turkish bath and spa area. Guests also have free bike rental and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Borgo San Marco is a 5-minute drive from Fasano and its famous zoo and 10 minutes from the coast. Ostuni can be reached by car in around 20 minutes.
- History, style, staff. Borgo San Marco takes you completely away from the crowded touristic areas of Puglia. The area by the pool and the surrounding meditation areas are beautiful. Olive trees everywhere to add to its imense charm. I am definitely returning.
- Beautiful masseria, great location for exploring the valley, friendly staff, good price.
- Surrounding, location, building, service, and foods.
- Borgo San Marco has been an ideal place for our vacation for many reasons. Being situated between Lecce and Bari, its location is ideal for discovering Apulia. The place itself is a beautiful centuriesold masseria, well maintained and very tastefully furnished. It is surrounded by thousands of old and impressive olive trees and even on the grounds of Borgo San Marco theres already a lot to discover. The owner has managed to maintain the charm of the history of the place, which is embedded inside an ancient and well kept culture landscape. Most of all, the hospitality of the family and staff running Borgo San Marco was an exceptional experience, giving us the feeling of being welcomed and provided with everything we needed in a very generous way. Also, the food has been very good. We very much recommend staying at Borgo San Marco!
- Excellent facilities swimming pool, comfortabel beds, beautiful terrain, super friendly staff who help with anything, superb food.
The Masseria Salamina is a 17th-century castle set among olive groves and farmland. It offers a pool, a traditional restaurant, and even homemade olive-oil soap in spacious, air conditioned rooms.Accommodations at the Salamina are located in the manor house or the converted stables. Some rooms feature rustic tiled floors, antique furniture and marble-mosaic bathrooms.In addition to a continental breakfast buffet, the Salamina Masseria’s restaurant serves Puglia cuisine made with ingredients from its garden. Oil and wine-tasting sessions can also be organized.Fasano Station is 3 miles from the Salamina Agriturismo. Torre Canne beach is a 5-minute drive from the property.The Salamina Agriturismo’s manor house offers a relaxing terrace with views of palm trees and the Adriatic Sea. Free Wi-Fi is also available at the front desk.
- Beautiful mix for a working Italian farm and a luxurious castle!
- Excellent pool area with lots of loungers. Great price for dinner. Comfortable for relaxing and peace in the countryside. Location is a short drive to Alberobello, monopoli, 1.5 hrs from matera. Staff are very welcoming and pleasant
- Beautiful spot in Puglia. The staff could not do enough and the food was wonderful. It is a magical spot. They grow their own produce and pick it fresh every day.
- Our stay was fantastic. The place is very beautiful and clean. Entire room smelled a fresh ocean scent. The staff is extremely friendly, helpful and informative. We tasted their own olive oil, which was very tasty, and ordered already a few bottles. Breakfast is simple but also delicious. I would definitely stay here again if I am in the area.
- Beautiful masseria with delicious food in the restaurant and an ideal location to explore the Valle dItria.
B&B Pozzo Di Luce
Located in the hills, 3.1 mi from Fasano, B&B Pozzo Di Luce is an intimate property with a pleasant covered terrace. It offers traditionally furnished rooms with a private bathroom and garden views.Rooms at the Pozzo Di Luce have whitewashed walls and tiled floors. Each comes with a TV, mini-bar and patio.An Italian breakfast of cappuccino and croissants is provided daily in the dining room.The Fasano Zoo Safari is 2.2 mi from the property and Capitolo Beach is 6.2 mi away. Monopoli is a 25-minute drive from the B&B.
- Beautiful place in the middle of nowhere. The road to get there is beautiful with many olive trees and trullis.
- Quiet, great view, WiFi, ac, TV with Italia got Talet
- Vue incroyable sur les oliviers et la mer, super piscine, bon petit petitdjeuner. Calme. Localisation pratique pour visiter plein de villes alentour.
- Ottima struttura….personale e proprietari gentilissimi.Piscina con vista impagabile e relax garantito.Animali ammessi e benvenuti…abbiamo soggiornato per una notte e non hanno richiesto il sovrapprezzo per il cane
- La posizione era ottima, anche la struttura rustica ma molto buona
One of our top picks in Fasano. Located in the countryside, Masseria Garrappa is located in Monopoli, less than a 5-minute drive from the coast and its beaches. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout, free private parking, a gourmet restaurant, and a heated outdoor pool. The buffet breakfast is complete with local products.The rooms at Garrappa Masseria are elegant and spacious, some also have sea views. Each comes with air conditioning, a work desk, refined furnishings, and an private bathroom.Guests can explore the surroundings on free vintage bikes. You have discounts at a partner beach located nearby. The property also produces its own olive oil and citrus jams.A generous breakfast includes cereal, biscuits, homemade jams and cakes, together with cheese, cold cuts, bacon and eggs, and drinks include fruit juices. The restaurant serves characteristic local and Mediterranean cuisine. The on-site cookery school also gives classes on olive oil tasting.Alberobello is 15 mi form the property, while Bari is a 45-minute drive away.
- The breakfast was absolutely delicious! So much variety. The room was very clean and spacious. The air conditioning worked very well. Absolutely loved the dinner and sitting outdoors. The entire property was very cute and close to the beach.
- I loved the property, the garden, the rooms were clean and comfortable, and the restaurant and staff were all amazing! I wish we had planned on more than one night, it was so relaxing.
- Breakfast was good and varied but typical Masseria. Do no expect or ask for full English. Room clean and tidy. Nice small pool. Excellent outdoor restaurant. Staff pleasant and polite but it is a Masseria not a 5 star hotel
- Restaurant outdoor setting was exquisite and food exceptional. Staff very friendly and helpful. Only stayed one night but we wish it was more. Well done Masseria Garrappa.
- Beautiful…beautiful masseria sorrounded by a charming garden ,situated in a beautiful area!We loved the view from the beautiful staircasethat seems to me the centerpiece of this masseria!We also liked so much Dono restaurant!We will came back for sure !
Masseria Torre Abate Risi
Boasting an outdoor pool, Masseria Torre Abate Risi in Fasano features accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking for guests who drive.Featuring a patio, all units are air conditioned and have a dining area and a seating area with a satellite flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom with bidet and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.A garden and a terrace are offered at the aparthotel.Savelletri Beach is 1.2 mi from Masseria Torre Abate Risi. The nearest airport is Brindisi – Salento Airport, 30 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
Located in Fasano in the Apulia region, Suite Fasano features a balcony and city views. The air-conditioned accommodations is 9.9 mi from Monopoli.This apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, a kitchen with fridge, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and 1 bathroom with a bidet.With staff speaking English, Italian and French, guidance is available at the reception.A car rental service is available at the apartment, while diving and cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Alberobello is 12 mi from Suite Fasano, while Taranto is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Brindisi – Salento, 35 mi from the accommodations, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Meg was an amazing attentive and helpful host, going above and beyond.Location is perfect, close to most things.Quaint and beautiful little place! Loved our stay there.
- Everything was great the owner really nice and helpful person. Location is great, 1 min from zoosafari.
- Siamo stati accolti da Mariagrazia, che fin da subito ci ha dato ottimi consigli su tutte le attivit che ci potevano interessare, su luoghi da visitare e su locali da frequentare. Per quanto riguarda lappartamento molto curato nei dettagli, pulitissimo.Mariagrazia ci ha anche dato la possibilit di usufruire di un garage situato a pochi metri dalla suite.Davvero ineccepibile
- Mariagrazia ti accoglie con calore ed estrema disponibilit. Ottimi i consigli su cosa fare e dove andare a mangiare.La location in posizione ottimale sia per visitare i dintorni Alberobello, Polignano a Mare. etc. sia per passeggiare tra le vie del centro storico di Fasano.La pulizia impeccabile. La ristrutturazione del piccolo appartamento stata fatta con cura ed attenzione mantenendo inalterati gli elementi strutturali originari ed aggiungendo un tocco di modernit e calore con un arredo semplice ma raffinato. Grande attenzione ai dettagli.Non potevamo scegliere di meglio per il nostro ahim breve soggiorno a Fasano … ma torneremo! CONSIGLIATISSIMO!!!!
- Accoglienza e comfort eccellenti, pulizia impeccabile. Particolarmente indicato, vista la posizione strategica della struttura, a chi desidera trascorrere un indimenticabile soggiorno tra le meraviglie della Puglia
One of our top picks in Fasano. Villa Artù is located in Fasano and offers a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. The air-conditioned accommodation is 10 miles from Monopoli, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.The villa features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with garden views.A bicycle rental service is available at the villa.Alberobello is 12 miles from Villa Artù, while Taranto is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brindisi – Salento Airport, 35 miles from the accommodation.
- Villa Art was one of the best villa where we ever stayed. Very clean and cozy. There are all necessary things that you can imagine. The kitchen was totally fully equipped starting from homemade olive oil to dishwasher and barbecue. Design of house, each item has been selected with excellent taste. Picturesquegarden and veranda. And of course Vincenzo and Silvia was very welcoming and friendly. They give us a lot of helpful advices on our trip to discover the Puglia. Thanks a lot for great experience! We highly recommend for stay for family and couples!
- En tant que personne critique, je dois franchement dire que cet tablissement villa est de grande qualit. La tranquillit, la propret, un trs joli jardin avec des oliviers millnaires, lquipement cuisinier trs complet ainsi quune corbeille de bienvenue avec des spcialistes locales incroyables mrite franchement une cote dexcellence.Sans oublier le remarquable accueil de Silvia la propritaire et de sa famille trs discrte et trs serviable, cette villa est a recommander sans aucun doute.
- Die Gastgeber waren sehr freundlich. Die Villa war sehr gross und gemtlich. Die Kche war top ausgestattet. Die Lage was sehr gemtlich, ruhig und entspannt. Gerne wieder! Ich kann es nur vom Herzen weiter empfehlen. Die Preis und Leistungsverhltnis war ausgezeichnet.
- Casa elegante e arredamento curato nei minimi dettagli. Posto silenzioso e immerso nel verde. Pulizia oltre limmaginabile. Proprietari gentilissimi e disponibili.
- , , . , . . Booking
Looking for: Best Hotels in Fasano