Hotel Pensione Dolomiti
Only 5 minutes’ drive from Falcade, Hotel Pensione Dolomiti is right on the ski slopes, part of the Dolomiti Superski area. It features a sauna, bar and restaurant serving Italian and regional specialties.All rooms offer views of the Dolomites. They feature and LCD TV and private bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms have carpeted floors, while others have parquet floors.A sweet and savory Italian breakfast is served each morning. The restaurant is open at lunch and dinner.You can book skiing lessons and rent ski equipment at the foot of the ski slope. Free parking is provided on site.
- Beautiful views and stars at night! Near a ski run for a return later on in the year. The food was solid delicious and incredibly priced. Extremely helpful staff and treated us like family from the first night! Covered parking for motorcycles and space to hang gear if wet. Super wonderful place!
- Great place up in the mountains with balcony and view overlooking a nice range. The rooms are big and provide what you need. A little far from other amenities but eating at the restaurant on site was a hit and breakfast was equally good with a better selection than many others in Italy.
- Extra friendly staff. Great value and good food. Great location if you plan to hike to Mulaz.
- Fantastic place. They drove 15 minutes to pick us from from a trailhead because we had hiked to Passo San Pellegrino. We would have had to hike another two hours to reach the hotel, but the owner offered to pick us up at no cost. The rooms were great, they spoke enough English for us to communicate effectively, and the food was pretty good. Highly recommend!!
- The hotel had a really cabin feel which was lovely. The view was out of this world of the mountains! Everything was really clean and the staff were lovely! It was easy to park right outside and all in all we had a lovely stay.
One of our best sellers in Falcade! Featuring a wellness center with Finnish sauna and hot tub, Hotel Pineta is 0.9 mi from the center of Falcade. It offers an equipped sun terrace and rooms with mountain views.These rooms come with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. WiFi is free throughout.A sweet and savory breakfast is served daily and includes homemade cakes, yogurt and muesli. The traditional restaurant specializes in local cuisine while the bar serves drinks all day.Every 30 minutes, a free ski bus can take you to the Dolomiti Ski area, less than 1.2 mi away. You can reach the surrounding towns via a local public bus stopping 350 feet from Pineta Hotel.
- The staff were super friendly and helpful. We ate dinner there the first night and the food was excellent. I wish we had the opportunity to eat dinner there more!
- Wonderful experience for the thrifty. Great staff, great food, clean and spacious room and bath, traditional architecturally, location to ski lifts adequate.
- Great breakfast included, rich of choice and really good taste.The staff was kind and provided the best service for the money we spent. I reccomend this place if you are looking for a cheap and effective place to rest after a long travel.
- Great location for the ski slopes and also has a bus service to the slopes. The restaurant was also able to cater for 11 of us and out last minute order with no problems at all. Very good food and service.
- Location is very good. Mountain view you can see from every room. Not so far from Ski Area. Breakfast very delicious.
Hotel San Giusto
Hotel San Giusto features a furnished terrace and a restaurant serving local cuisine. It is located in Falcade, 2,650 feet from the Dolomiti Superski area and 650 feet from the village center.Fitted with parquet floors and wooden furniture, rooms have satellite TV and a work desk. Each one comes with a private bathroom and toiletries.Every morning, a varied continental breakfast is served in San Giusto’s dining room. In winter, guests enjoy a fitness center with indoor pool, hot tub and sauna.Offering free parking, the hotel is a 1-hour drive from Bolzano. A shuttle links with the nearest ski area. A shuttle also links with Treviso and Venice Airports.
- Very nice location, clean, staff very welcoming. Families and kids are very welcome. Food is good
- Location somehow great in the middle of Dolomites. Reachability of course not so quick but it was not the issue at all. Friendly personnel, good breakfast. Nice village around. Free parking.
- The breakfast and the dinners are very good with big choice.
- The breakfasts were Ok. The dinners delicious. Staff very friendli and helpful.
- la colazione un poco deludente, tuttavia ottima la cena con servizio di mezza pensione
One of our top picks in Falcade. Albergo Scoiattolo features a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Falcade. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a playground. Free WiFi is available and private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the hotel, the rooms have a closet. At Albergo Scoiattolo each room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Albergo Scoiattolo has a terrace. You can play ping pong at the hotel, and the area is popular for skiing and cycling.Cortina dʼAmpezzo is 25 miles from Albergo Scoiattolo, while Canazei is 25 miles away.
- Balcony and view are beautiful on 2nd floor, room was comfortable. Friendly stuff they shared cool hints about the area around.
- I really loved it here! The place has a warm feel about it. Its surrounded by trees. Its clean, comfortable, tastefully decorated and has very friendly staff. The breakfast and dinner is great…with lots of variety and many local dishes. The owner Daniele is an excellent host…friendly, kind generous…he gave me lots of local hiking tips and even drove me to a mountain top that I wanted to walk down from. My room was perfect…good size, comfortable bed, really clean and with a glass door leading to a big balcony so you see mountains and trees from your bed. I extended my stay here. I really recommend it!
- Food was excellent. The owner and all his staff were all very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Facilities were good. it was a short drive to the ski lift in Falcade and the town was within walking.
- Colazione assortita ed abbondante. totale indipendenza sugli orari . zona silenziosa , molto rilassante e panoramica.Sala da pranzo molto spaziosa e luminosa. Personale assai cortese e disponibile.
- La variet della buona cucina I dettagli dellarredamentoLa gentilezza e disponibilit dello staff e lottima posizione
Hotel Garnì Miramonti
The family-owned Hotel Garnì Miramonti is located 0.6 mi from Falcade city center, a 5-minute drive from the ski elevators. A free shuttle service to/from the ski elevator is provided. Free WiFi access is available in all public areas.Breakfast consists of sweet home-made products.Each room here comes with a TV and a wardrobe. The private bathroom is complete with towels, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Hotel Garnì Miramonti is a 20-minute drive from Moena and 19 mi from Pedrazzo. Activities in the area are skiing, mountain-biking, and hiking.
- The staff is very good. The breakfest is also nice! The location was ideal for our trip.
- Very good coffee, breakfast, extremely nice staff, possible transfer to skiing area. Calm and relaxing stay.
- Perfect, rich breakfast. Very nice and helpful stuff
- Very cosy, great stuff, very clean place, comfortable stay, nice breakfast !
- Best value for money I have found at this price point. I will definitely stay here again if I am in the area.
Hotel Stella Alpina
Offering a quiet location in the center of Falcade, this Alpine-style hotel has a traditional restaurant, a ski school and a garden. All rooms feature a balcony with lovely views of the Dolomites.Cross-country ski routes start a few feet from Hotel Stella Alpina. Ski storage is provided and the nearest slopes are a 5-minute walk away.Rooms at the Stella Alpina have simple mountain-style furnishings and carpeted or wooden floors. Each includes an LCD TV with satellite channels and a fully equipped private bathroom.Breakfast is a buffet, with cheeses, cold meats and a selection of breads. You can try local cuisine at the restaurant, or relax with a glass of wine at the tavern. The hotel also features a bakery and ice-cream parlor.Offering free parking, the hotel is a 50-minute drive from Belluno.
- Good position. Decent size room. Clean bathroom. The beds were reasonably comfortable, mattress to soft for my liking.
- The bartender was very nice and helpfull.The room had a stunning view.
- Ottima posizione e colazione superPersonale gentile, preparato e paziente
- Ricca colazione .Buona posizione ,Personale gentilissimi
- Camera moderna, bagno spazioso e ristrutturato e minifrigo in camera.Posizione imbattibile nella piazza centrale di Falcade ho avuto il piacere di provare sia il ristorante che la pasticceria e sono entrambi ottimi!Gentilissima e disponibile la ragazza alla reception, che mi ha permesso anche di lasciare le valigie fino al pomeriggio Ci torner sicuramente!
The family-run Albergo Ombrettola is less than 0.6 mi from Falcade and is surrounded by the Dolomites. It offers free parking and an à la carte restaurant specialized in local cuisine and homemade dishes.Fitted with light-wood furnishings, rooms come with parquet floors, a TV and a balcony overlooking the mountains.The Ombrettola is around 0.6 mi from the Tre Valli ski slopes. The town’s ski bus stop opposite the hotel. Bolzano and Cortina d’Ampezzo can be reached by car in 1 hour.
- Ottima cena camera pulita e confortevole, gentilezza e disponibilit del gestore.
- La struttura molto carina, famigliare, amichevole. Avevamo la camera con il balcone con vista su montagna, pulizia perfetta, la colazione fatta a casa, la torta e marmellata… buonissime! Merita almeno di una stella in pi.Il proprietario molto disponibile e gentile, ci siamo trovati molto bene. Grazie
- Ambiente famigliare, gestori gentili, cibo ottimo, camera pulita e con bella vista sulle montagne.
- Alles vom Service bis zum Parkplatz ist da einfach alles nur gut.
- Molto cortese il proprietario. La stanza confortevole e posizione tranquilla
Rifugio Capanna Passo Valles
Rifugio Capanna Passo Valles offers Alpine-style accommodations at the Valles Mountain Pass, at 6,562 feet above sea level. It features views of the Pale di San Martino and Civetta mountains.The simple rooms offer a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with complimentary toiletries.Rifugio Capanna’s restaurant serves traditional Trentino cuisine. Guests of the Capanna have access to a ski storage room and a sun terrace.Lake Paneveggio is a 5-minute drive from Capanna Rifugio, and the closest elevator of the San Pellegrino ski area is 3.7 mi away. Hiking and mountain biking trails start right on the doorstep.
- Rifugio Capanna Passo Valles is located in a beautiful part of Italy, surrounded by mountains and pastures. On the one night of our stay, my partner and I had a picnic on one of the mountains a short hike away from the Rifugio and watched one of the most beautiful sunsets weve ever seen. The Rifugio has an adorable St. Bernard dog that you may see outside the premise. Our room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast in the morning was excellent. We would love to stay here again.
- We arrived late, after a long hike and a drive and the chef was gracious enough to open the kitchen for us and assured us that when we came down we would be taken care of n fed. That was the most amazing gesture and we couldnt be thankful enough. Comfortable rooms, great breakfast next day, prompt service couldnt ask for anything more!
- Just like previous reviews…they didnt lie. Friendliness, Location, Food…all unique! Future guest prepare to be somewhat isolated just like a map indicates, walk/hike, and just relax…enjoy the view!
- The wonderful place, the helpfulness and courtesy of the host, the tranquillity. A perfect solution to relax among the mountains
- The setting is wonderful. The establishment is flexible.
One of our best sellers in Falcade! Located 1.6 mi from Falcade, Casa Soia offers accommodations in Caviola, 27 mi from Alba. Guests benefit from free WiFi and private parking available on site.There is a dining area and a kitchen equipped with oven. Towels and bed linen are available at Casa Soia.Cortina d’Ampezzo is a 30-minute drive from Casa Soia, while Belluno is 35 mi away.
- Valentina is an amazing host!Apartment is very spacious and perfectly equipped, nothing missing.Location is about 15 meters to ski bus stop, the same 15 meters to a cafe/pub and about 25 meters to a grocery store this was just amazing!Parking onsite
- Really nice host, very helpful, great with dogs, they even had bowls and a pillow ready for the dog. Really big apartment. In the center of town. Bar close by and a great pizzeria. Clean and comfortable beds and apt. They also had some pasta ready to cook ourselves. It was a great experience!
- Best location and friendly host. I feel like at home
- Very big and spacious apartement in the heart of the village. Nice garden. Parking place for car. The village is surrounded by great Dolomite mountains. The host was kind and it was easy to communicate with her even if you dont speak italian.
- Very nice and spacious apartment in quiet part of village. Comfortable beds with three kinds of pillows. Friendly and helpful owner Valentina. Nearby very good pizzeria Livia. Excelent place for Dolomite trip.
The Garnì Valdan offers accommodations in Caviola, a 7-minute drive from the closest elevator of the San Pellegrino ski area and a 30-minute drive from Moena. It features free WiFi and free private parking.Rooms are furnished in Alpine style and offer a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar, and a private bathroom with a shower and complimentary toiletries. Some have a mountain-view balcony.Guests of the Valdan Garnì have access to a terrace and a ski deposit. Ski equipment can be rented on site.The Paneveggio nature protection area is 11 mi from the Valdan, and San Martino di Castrozza is 22 mi away. Alleghe can be reached in 18 minutes by car.
- Great staff and breakfast. Location also good. Clean room with facilities.
- Great place to look around the AlpsPizzeria Livia not far from the hotelBreakfast and possibility to park a car
- Simon, the staff member, was very hospitable, communicated a lot, gave great advises about the activities in the area. Breakfast was quite good. Lovely interior. Good value for money.
- Very nice, friendly and helpful host. Clean hotel. Peaceful village close to trails and biking possibilities. By our rented car or by road bikes it was easy to access from Caviola to many other parts of the Dolomites.
- friendly and helpful hostfridge and bathroom in a roomgood location close to mountain trails, shop and restaurantgood starting point to see Civetta and Agnernice, peaceful village
Looking for: Best Hotels in Falcade