Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel
One of our top picks in Palo Alto. Only 5 minutes’ drive from Stanford University and Central Palo Alto, Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel features an outdoor pool and an on-site bar and restaurant. Offering a resort-like atmosphere, the property has flower gardens with koi ponds, water fountains and tropical plants.Guest rooms at this hotel include a 42-inch flat-screen TV, a refrigerator and free bottled water. Guest robes and an private bathroom with a hairdryer and deluxe bath amenities are also featured.Guests of Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel can visit the Poolside Grill, which features a breakfast buffet and a menu focused on American cuisine with Californian flair. Offering poolside cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, Cardinal Club Lounge is a great spot to relax with a drink and browse through the lounge’s large collection of Stanford memorabilia.Guests can work out in the hotel fitness center. A business center is available and computers and free WiFi are offered in the lobby. A 24-hour reception is available for guest assistance.California’s Great American Amusement Park is 30 minutes’ drive from the property. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 16 mi away. Levi’s Stadium is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Great location! Very close to Stanford shopping center and hospital couldnt be more convenient to all to Town and Country or over to Stanford Shopping Center.
- Bed was comfortable. lighting was to dark. room was clean. bathroom was nice,
- Location close to grocery store shopping outlets, near the Stanford Medical Center where we were headed, parking easily accessibleStaff accommodating informative
- Staff was 5star hotel helpful. as was the paid breakfast in the courtyard. Super happy,
- Great location across from Stanford and walking distance to University Ave, bedroom had a nice size patio overlooking a calming water garden.
The Creekside Inn
One of our best sellers in Palo Alto! Nestled on 4 landscaped acres in Palo Alto, California, just one mile from Stanford University, this completely smoke-free inn features convenient services, such as complimentary electric car shuttle within 5 miles of the hotel and complimentary electric car charging stations.All rooms offer balconies or patios, a refrigerator, a microwave and a flat-screen TV with premium movie channels. Suites offer a kitchenette. In the private bathroom, free eco-friendly toiletries are available, as well as plush bathrobes.The Matadero Creek runs through the Creekside Inn’s relaxing gardens. Guests can explore the property’s trails and fountains or go for a swim in the outdoor, heated swimming pool.Start the day with free morning pastries, coffee and tea in the lobby at this Greystone Hospitality inn. The Cibo Bar and Grill offers a selection of California and Mediterranean dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For deli items and a coffee bar, visit the inn’s Driftwood Deli & Market.
- The hotel was in a great location, super clean, bed/bedding was comfortable, and super quiet! Easy to run/drive in any direction to explore the area, would recommend to anyone!
- The pillows are really nice! And the grounds are beautiful.
- location, cleanliness, grounds, quiet. I would stay again.
- ambience and landscaping was green and clean it felt healthy
- There was no breakfast due to Covid. Location was great. Very close to Stanford.
The Clement Hotel – All Inclusive
Set in Palo Alto in the heart of Silicon Valley and 0.9 mi from Stanford University, The Clement Hotel – All Inclusive features a heated outdoor pool, a hot tub and private cabanas. Guests of this luxurious accommodations can enjoy California cuisine at the on-site restaurant. This stylish hotel features panoramic views of the Stanford University campus and Palo Alto from a rooftop deck.Each air-conditioned room at The Clement is equipped with a 65-inch IPTV, a Nespresso coffee machine and an in-room refrigerator. The spacious stone-lined bathrooms include guest robes, slippers and free toiletries.The Clement Hotel serves fresh, seasonal California cuisine prepared in their Open Kitchen. Guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Open Kitchen or the Dining Room. If they prefer, dining and drink service is also offered by the fire pit on the outdoor dining terrace and in the private cabanas on the roof-top pool deck. The elegant Living Room offers a stone fireplace where guests can relax with a cocktail or glass of wine. The Open Kitchen adjoins the Dining Room which features a fully stocked guest pantry that is conveniently available 24 hours a day. All-inclusive room service is also available.For convenience, there is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Concierge services and personal assistants are available, along with a rooftop terrace, and spa services. A fitness center and a business center are also located at the property. On-site valet parking is complimentary.The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 14 mi from The Clement Hotel – All Inclusive.
- Impeccable service, delicious food, small details like yoga mats in the room, Voss water everywhere, cabanas, eating by the pool, all inclusive food and alcoholic drinks delivered to room restaurant was closed, can request amazon Fire stick for room, 24/7 pantry with Tin pot creamery ice cream
- The Clement is a fantastic hotel. The rooms are beautiful and the staff excellent.
- The suite was amazing nice big TVs in the rooms, comfy beds and the best is the toilet! You will have to experience it yourself to find out. staff was awesome! Cynthia V, Sebastian and Gayle made our stay so pleasant. We felt like royalFamily. What a great way to start the New Year!
- From the food to the service to the accommodations , we were so impressed . Will definitely be returning .
- All Inclusive and it was the best hotel Ive stayed at that went beyond to ensure our stay was excellent.l Staff made sure we had everything!
Westin Palo Alto
One of our top picks in Palo Alto. Next to Stanford University in Palo Alto, this Silicon Valley hotel features on-site dining and a modern fitness center. All guest rooms have a flat-screen cable TV.An iPod docking station and coffee machine with gourmet coffee are provided in each guest room at Westin Palo Alto. A spacious private bathroom with plush bathrobes, premium toiletries and separate bathtub and shower is included.Restaurant Soleil serves California cuisine. The Luna Lounge features a full bar, extensive wine list and specialty cocktails.An outdoor heated pool and landscaped courtyards are available for guest relaxation. Local running and walking guides are available.Stanford Medical Center and Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital are within 2 miles of the Palo Alto Westin. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 19 miles away.
- The efficiency when needed to change reservation was super helpful. Everybody you deal with is competent .
- Liked , Gabbys effort on extending our check out for our event at Stanford. This made things smoother for us, thank you.
- Lovely hotel and great room in a good location. Bathroom had a tub and shower, something we rarely see. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- The location is very near Stanford and other nice shops. The room is clean and they attended to my needs right away when I told them Im allergic to feathers.
- This is one of the nicest hotels in the area with very comfortable rooms. The location was very close to the center of town and the rent a car right in the hotel was very convenient. Definitely would stay here again is the opportunity presents itself.
Best Western Plus Riviera
One of our best sellers in Menlo Park! Featuring an outdoor pool, this hotel is just 1 miless from Stanford University and Medical Center. A continental breakfast is served daily. Free Wi-Fi is included in all rooms.Cable TV is featured in all rooms at Best Western Plus Riviera. A small refrigerator, microwave and coffee-making facilities are provided in all air-conditioned rooms.A fitness center is available at Riviera Best Western Plus.Stanford Shopping Center is less than 1 mile from this hotel. A variety of restaurants including Max’s Opera Café are within 5 minutes’ drive away.
- The big lighted mirror, the hot water temperature in the shower, and glad it had a refrigerator and a microwave. The location was a perfect spot very close to shopping center as well as the hospital where my dad is at.
- The location of the property was excellent, easy to find and the front desk staff were so friendly and helpful. We were there for just a weekend to visit family for a special occasion and would definitely use this property in the future.
- Previously put review but this place was amazing. The customer service was great and the room was perfect. Would definitely stay here again. My kids and I loved how comfortable the place was.
- I loved the customer service, rooms were very clean and welcoming. Had everything we needed for our stay. The cleaning ladies during Covid were not at our door to clean any of the days we stayed however it had already been explained to us that they wouldnt be unless called upon. I found them near the room both days of stays and they gave me everything I needed. Loved how conviently close it was also to Stanford Hospital and Cancer center. Just an amazing place and amazing people.
- Staff was super friendly, everything clean. Neighborhood was friendly as well as we took a walk.
Nobu Hotel Palo Alto
This modern hotel is conveniently located within 1640 feet’ walk of Palo Alto Caltrain Station and Stanford University. Plush bathrobes and free WiFi are provided in guest rooms.Select suites at the Nobu Hotel Epiphany Palo Alto feature a view of downtown Palo Alto. A balcony, fresh bathrobes, boutique bath products, and floor-to-ceiling windows are offered in each room. Internet radio with Bluetooth, a 47-inch flat-screen cable TV and an Illy Espresso Machine are also provided. White Frettè linens and modern gray and yellow accents are featured throughout the rooms and suites.A full service dining experience is offered at the on-site restaurant Nobu Palo Alto. 24-hour room service is offered guests.Stanford University Golf Course is 10 minutes’ drive away. Palo Alto Art Center is 5 minutes’ drive away from Nobu Hotel Epiphany Palo Alto.
- Convenient location, stylish hotel with wellappointed comfortable rooms. Staff were helpful and they have an SMS Concierge who texts you right after checkin and was prompt to reply to questions and requests.
- The room was very comfortable amazing mattress and pillows. HUGE smart TV
- Staff were helpful and I enjoyed the personalized butler service. The text questions Butler sms service were responded very promptly each time.
- Great staff, great location, best restaurant in the world, great view from the 7th floor… i hope to be back in one of the other locations. Room was awesome, i like the separate bathroom and the kitchen counter, the wardrobe…
The Nest Hotel Palo Alto
One of our best sellers in Palo Alto! Located in Palo Alto, The Nest Hotel Palo Alto features an on-site wine bar and serves a daily European-style breakfast. Each stylish room includes free WiFi. Free guest parking is available. Stanford University is 2 miles away.Each air-conditioned guest room comes equipped with a 55-inch flat-screen TV, a cordless phone and a 19- laptop safe. Guests can brew a fresh cup of coffee with their in-room Keurig coffee machine. Featuring a shower, the en suite bathroom conveniently offers a hairdryer and free toiletries.Offering flat bread pizza, salads and sandwiches, Fire and Wine is located at The Nest Hotel Palo Alto. This wine bar has a generous selection of wines as well as a large selection of craft beers.At The Nest Hotel Palo Alto guests are greeted by a 24-hour reception.Facebook headquarters are 3 miles from the property. Outdoor concert venue Shoreline Amphitheatre is a 15-minute drive away. NASA Ames Research Center is 5 miles away.
- Staff friendly and very accommodating. My room was cute and cozy. Very clean. I felt safe staying there.
- Quiet room with plenty of electrical/charging outlets.
- The room was clean and everything worked good. Wi Fi was stable. A huge parking lot.
- The exterior/first impression was beautiful, we were greeted by a very friendly and knowledgeable staff member. Our room was updated and well designed and very clean. The grounds were very clean basically spotless. The two sitting areas, one by the fountain and one beyond the fire wall were both beautiful. They provided plenty of options to enjoy the area and had plenty of room for social distancing if you so choose.
- Friendly. Quite. Clean Environment. Lots tl do and in a good area.
Stanford Park Hotel
Next to Stanford University, on the San Francisco Peninsula, this Menlo Park, California hotel offers free area shuttle service, contemporary guestrooms and an on-site restaurant.Stanford Park Hotel is a completely nonsmoking hotel with a year-round swimming pool and hot tub. After an intense workout in the fitness center, guests can relax in the sauna. Guests can also work in the well-equipped business center or read a book in the cozy library.All guestrooms at the Stanford Park feature plush bathrobes. Guests can order a meal with the 24-hour room service or read the free weekday Wall Street Journal.The Menlo Tavern at Stanford Park Hotel serves American cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can also relax with a cocktail or sample a glass of wine from a unique regional collection at the elegant hotel lounge.
- The Standford Park Hotel is simple elegance. It was very inviting, comfortable and spotless. The staff was exceptional from the moment we walked in until we left.
- Ill start off by saying I tend to judge things through rose colored glasses. And I am grateful for this. But our stay was fantastic
- The staff was incredible! The location perfect. We came to take my daughter to the American Girl Doll Store, which is around the corner. The hotel knew why me, my mom and daughter were there and just made it special.
- room, restaurant, bar, lobby, available free car service, wine tasting at checkin, and available bike use on property.
- The bathroom tile and fixtures were noticeably high end selections! My bed was very comfortable loved the decor!
Urban Flat Apartments @ Downtown Palo Alto
Located 2.1 mi from Stanford University, Urban Flat Apartments @ Downtown Palo Alto offers air-conditioned accommodations with a balcony and free WiFi.The aparthotel provides guests with a patio, a seating area, satellite flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, and a private bathroom with hot tub and a hairdryer. A fridge, an oven and toaster are also available, as well as a coffee machine.Stanford Stadium is 1.7 mi from Urban Flat Apartments Palo Alto, while Griffin Stringed Instruments is 3.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 16 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
Garden Court Hotel
Located in Central Palo Alto, Garden Court Hotel offers contemporary guest rooms with GLink iPhone and Android docking stations. A state-of-the-art fitness center is located on site. The campus of Stanford University is just 6 minutes’ drive away.Guest rooms at Garden Court Hotel feature HDTVs and an in-room safe. Guests can enjoy the fully stocked mini-bar and 24-hour ice service. A private balcony is offered in all rooms.Garden Court features coffee, tea and breakfast pastry service in the lobby each morning. Guests will also appreciate evening afternoon sweets and evening port services. Guests can also dine at Il Fornaio, the Italian restaurant located within the hotel.In-room massage can be arranged through the concierge service. The concierge can also arrange restaurant reservations and private car service.Stanford Shopping Center is 7 minutes’ drive away from the property. Silicon Valley and businesses such as Google are 15 minutes’ drive away.
- tasty and convenient. just had the coffee and pastries.
- Wonderful staff very comfortable bed and very centrally located to all downtown has to offer
- I love how clean the rooms are and how spcacious it is.
- The hotel is so elegant and private in every respect. The rooms are so lovely, calming and so relaxing. Our balcony was overlooking the garden and Il Fornaio restaurant, but the room was quiet. Even had an event going on when we arrived after dinner which was loud, but once in our room, it was very quiet.
- Beautiful rooms. Excellent location. Morning coffee and pastries provide in common area on every floor lovely touch!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Escondido Village