Located in Gerasdorf, 8.1 mi from the center of Vienna, Hotel Michael offers free WiFi and free private parking, as well as a lockable bicycle storage room. A bus stop is right outside.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Private bathrooms also come with a bathtub or shower and a toilet.At Hotel Michael guests will find a garden and an on-site restaurant as well as a rich breakfast buffet in the morning. A supermarket is 500 feet away and the public swimming lake Badeteich Gerasdorf is 2,950 feet away.The cycling track Marchfeld Radweg starts 2,950 feet away and the golf course Golf Club Wien is 20 feet away. Schwechat Airport is 13 mi from the property.
- The people in the front desk and in the restaurant, Rudys, were very nice and helpful.
- Great breakfast, helpful staff, easy access to Vienna if you park at the park snd ride
- The ladies at reception were fantastic. They were super helpful and understanding. The place was immaculate and clean. The bedroom was modern and beds were comfotable. The cleaners were attentive to our needs and even got us a portable electric heater when we requested. Breakfast was superb and a very relaxed atmospherei. There was free parking. Thank you to all the staff.
- We have used this hotel a number of times and have always had a great service and stay.
- Excellent breakfast!Very gentle and helpful staff!Everything in the room was new ,very clean ,very warm !For that price the hotel is PERFECT !
Klaus im Weinviertel
Just a 30-minute drive or train ride from the center of Vienna, this family-run hotel in the heart of Wolkersdorf offers you fitness and wellness facilities including a swimming pool and free parking. Half-board is available on request in the on-site restaurant.All rooms have an private bathroom and a satellite TV.In the wellness area of the Klaus im Weinviertel hotel you can find a sauna, a steam bath and a solarium. During the warmer months you can enjoy the warm sun in the garden or go jogging through the rolling vineyards.Fine regional and international cuisine is served in the restaurant. Half-board can be booked on site.Fully equipped conference rooms for up to 60 are also at your disposal in the Hotel Klaus im Weinviertel.Vienna can easily be reached from by car or train from Wolkersdorf within 30 minutes.
- The staff, the facilities and the breakfast buffet
- The room was spacious and well equipped, very clean but furniture not the latest fashion. The location is centrally, but calm. Theres a parking included.Breakfast had a huge variety and was great.
- Great location in a pleasant nice quiet town , not far from Vienna and the exit of the motorway .Staff service was excellent.
- Nice and friendly staff, the hotel owner is a great guy. There is a parking garage for bikes available. Room was big, clean and quiet
- This was our third visit to this hotel so we knew that it was a good hotel. Spacious room, friendly staff, good breakfast.
Hotel Asperner Löwe
One of our top picks in Vienna. Just a 25-minute metro ride from the Vienna State Opera and the Kärntnerstraße Shopping Street, the Hotel Asperner Löwe offers free private parking and free WiFi. The Ernst Happel Stadium and the Messe Wien fairgrounds are a 10-minute metro ride away.Hotel Asperner Löwe’s bright and spacious rooms all have basic kitchen facilities, a seating area, a bathroom with hairdryer and satellite TV.In fair weather, the rich breakfast buffet is served on the terrace. A restaurant serving characteristic Viennese cuisine can be reached on foot in 5 minutes.Hotel Asperner Löwe also has a sauna and a steam bath, accessible for a surcharge. An internet terminal is available at the reception. A laundry service is also offered.The Donau-Auen National Park and the Danube Island recreation area can be reached on bicycle trails. The Seestadt Aspern urban development area is a 2-minute drive away.The property is right next to the Aspernstraße Underground Station, which offers connections the airport and city center. By car or taxi, the airport is just 20 minutes away.
- Good parking facilities, 5 minutes walking to metro station, friendly staff, nice room
- Even before we checked in, the hotel experience has already begun. They provided enough information about how were supposed to get there, the staff at the reception were really hospitable and they explained everything in details. Room was really cute, the decoration color was vibrant, and the restroom was very neat
- Location of hotel is very close to U2 metro station 200300m walking distance from the hotel and it has a large free parking space in the front and the back yard. Clean and comfortable room, good WiFi and cooling system, quiet neighborhood. Interesting design of interior, mirrors in the hallway and metal printings on the yellow doors. We had a nice time.
- Proximity to metro station Super clean and maintained roomsWarm staffOur room had a nice bathtub
- Room has everything cold air conditioning, kitchenette, tv, armoire, view, many places to set things, kind staff…
Lenas Donau Hotel
One of our top picks in Vienna. The Lenas Donau Hotel enjoys a quiet location directly at the Alte Donau waterfront, only a 5-minute walk from the Alte Donau Underground Station. It offers free WiFi in all areas, a 24-hour front desk, a restaurant serving international cuisine, and a terrace overlooking the Alte Donau.Guests can also take advantage of the buffet breakfast including popcakes, sweet dumplings filled with plum marmalade, and frozen yogurt, and the bar, which is open around the clock.The bright and modern rooms feature soundproof windows, satellite TV, and a bathroom with hairdryer.The Alte Donau is a former part of the Danube River and offers many leisure opportunities, including sailing. The Donauzentrum Shopping Center is 1,950 feet from Hotel Lenas Donau.The nearby underground station (line U1) provides direct connections into Vienna’s city center. The Wagramer Straße Bus Stop is also close by. Free public parking is available on site.
- Great localization if you want to discover entertainment part of Vienna. The stuff was nice. It was clean.
- Free parking even thought limited, not so pricey stay, veeeery good location . Helpful staff.
- The location was perfect with a train station right around the corner and the river besides. The room was cool even in those tropical nights. And I appreciate that dogs were welcomed.
- Really good location few minutes walk from train station. Right in front of a beautiful lake and across Mcdonal.
- Access, simplicity. Room was clean, there was everything that is needed for one night stay.
Hotel Wiener Kindl
This family-run hotel is easily reachable via the Stadlau exit of the A23 motorway and features a green courtyard and a rooftop terrace. The center of Vienna can be reached by public transport in 20 minutes.The spacious rooms at Hotel Wiener Kindl have mini-bars, work desks and private bathrooms with a shower. WiFi is available in all areas free of charge.In summer, the rich buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the quiet inner courtyard. On request, special diet menus are available.Guests can relax at the Danube River and on the Donauinsel, an island on the river, which is an entertainment and leisure area. The Viennas Hospital Donauspital can be reached by 3 tram stops.Stadlau Underground Station (U2) can be found within a 10-minute walk, a bus station (26A) and a tram station (25) is reachable within a 5-minute walk.
- Very feiendly and caring personnel, excellent breakfast selection and family atmosphere
- The breakfast was one of the best on the planet! The staff was very helpful directing us where to park and then giving directions to use the tram and UBann subway to go downtown. I would definitely stay here again.
- The staff was nice and the place was quiet. I liked the coffee machine availavle all day.
- Very good breakfast. Gugelhupf baked in house. Receptionists are very friendly. Beautiful garden area.
- The staff were very kind, and the breakfast was good. Good value for money, the room were quite big. The hotel had a nice garden and terrace inside, although we could not really enjoy it due to the snow.
Hotel Donaustadt Kagran
One of our top picks in Vienna. The Hotel Donaustadt Kagran offers rooms with free WiFi, only 650 feet from the Kagraner Platz Underground Station. The center of Vienna can be reached in 12 minutes.Each room at the Hotel Donaustadt Kagran has a bathroom with a hairdryer, a separate toilet, a safe, a work desk, and a flat-screen TV.The Hotel Donaustadt Kagran features a cafe furnished in a traditional Viennese style. Coffee and tea are available free of charge from 7:00 until 20:00.The U1 underground line takes guests to the Prater amusement park in 7 minutes. The Austria Center Vienna and the UN Headquarters (UNO City) are only 3 underground stops away from Hotel Donaustadt Kagran.The Donauzentrum, Vienna’s largest shopping center, is just 1 underground stop away and the Danube Island is a 4-minute underground ride from the hotel.
- Great location near stations and sightseeing places and easy access to trains, delicious breakfast with various choices. Clean and comfortable room!!! Very friendly and helpful staff !!! I would definitely stay again!!!
- Friendly staff, clean environment and great location
- Separate shower and toilet. Two washbasins. Heated towel rail. The metro station is very close. As I understand it, there is parking. Sleeping area of Vienna. Calmly. No noise.
- It was accessible by UBahn. Just a few minutes to Stephanplatz. Breakfast was great. The room was clean with a nice view. It was convenient that the shower room is separate from the toilet. Staff were courteous. A staffer, Marieta, sent a helpful email with instructions on how to access the hotel after 10pm when reception closes.
- Very near from the metro station CleanNot expensive Friendly staff
FourSide Hotel & Suites Vienna
This modern 4-star hotel is right next to the Floridsdorf Train and Underground Station. It offers a sauna, a fitness center, free high-speed internet access, and air-conditioned rooms with a kitchenette.The spacious rooms at Four Side Hotel & Suites Vienna feature free wired internet access, a seating area, an LCD TV, an iron and ironing board, and a bathroom with hairdryer.Guests of Four Side Hotel & Suites Vienna can enjoy Austrian and international cuisine in the restaurant, relax at the bar, and use a laundry room. Free WiFi access is provided across the hotel’s public areas.The Alte Donau recreation area can be reached in a 10-minute walk, and a pedestrian zone with many shops and restaurants is just steps away.The nearby station provides direct connections to Vienna Airport and the city center. The Westbahnhof (Western Train Station) and the Mariahilfer Straße shopping street can be reached within 15 minutes.
- Perfect stay, only most facilities where closed due to Corona of course.
- Nice rooms with plenty of space and really good area to relax
- Very clean and with the min facilities you need. Also, parking is available in the surroundings as this place is located in a residential neighbourhood. Highly recommended!!
- Location is very good for work access, breakfast was excellent and the staff at reception were very friendly and helful
- It was my second time to stay at this hotel. The working stuff there are very nice and friendly. The location is good, close to metro/railway station. Breakfast at the station is really good. The price is good if compared to others with the same standards of facilities and services. The internet is fast.
NH Danube City
Located just an 8-minute underground ride from the center of Vienna and only 350 feet from the Alte Donau Leisure Area, the NH Danube City is right next to the United Nations headquarters and the Austria Center Vienna. The underground stations of Alte Donau & Kaisermühlen are within 1,650 feet.All rooms feature individually adjustable air conditioning, free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, 2 telephones, and tea and coffee-making facilities. They offer views of the Danube Park and Danube Island, with its wide range of sports and recreational activities, or alternatively of the city with the Stephansdom Cathedral.The Tarragona Restaurant & Bar offers a large breakfast buffet. For lunch and dinner, it serves Austrian and international cuisine and a wide range of Spanish tapas. The Tarragona bar located in the lobby welcomes guests to relax and unwind until late in the evening.The NH Danube City additionally offers a sauna, a fitness room, and a relaxation room. In the public spaces as well as in the business center, which is free for guests, Wi-Fi wired internet connections are available free of charge.The Donauzentrum, Vienna’s largest shopping center, is only 1 underground station away. The public airport bus stops directly in front of the hotel and provides a regular connection to the VIenna International Airport.
- 10 floor room.Breakfast was excellent particularly the scrambled eggs.close to city center but in a quiet area except the highway on one side.Mattress was of good heightair condition in the room
- the breakfast was good. Good location for people going to UN.
- The hotel was very clean, comfortable and warm during a cold January week in Vienna for work. Its location 5mins walk from the UN complex was super convenient for me. Breakfast room service was great and the staff were very friendly, professional and helpful. Highly recommend!
- The hotel is just superb. Spacious room, convenient beds, very clean, great interior, pleasant lighting, helpful stuff. Even a welcome homemade pie and a drink! Breakfast is exceptional. Location is very convenient next to the Ubahn station, big Donauzentrum shopping mall is one stop from the hotel. I enjoyed every minute of my stay in the hotel. Highly recommended
- The staff is very kind and helpful and the location is quite convenient
Motel One Wien-Prater
Motel One Wien-Prater is right next to the Prater amusement park and just 650 feet from the Messe-Prater Underground Station (line U2). Guests benefit from free WiFi access, a snack bar, and a 24-hour reception.The modern and stylish rooms at the Wien-Prater Motel One are air-conditioned and soundproof. They feature a flat-screen cable TV and a bathroom with a hairdryer.The daily breakfast buffet is served in the One Lounge. Children up to 6 years of age are offered free breakfast.Vienna’s city center is 10 minutes away by underground. The Praterstern Train and Underground Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- Parking in hotel, communication, breakfast variety. Dogs mat was a nice touch.
- Great price/performance! The room was clean and comfortable. The shower bath offered cosy towels. The location is simply great. On one hand close to the largest amusement park with laid back restaurants and the underground station just a few steps away. next time again.
- i loved the breakfast and the location of the apartment
- Best price performance! You dare not to ask for more at this price. I definitely will return! ……provided that it will not be sold out! Very cool bar!
- Really nice hotel value for money. Located not that far out from the city center, around 20minutes walking but theres a metro station nearby which is really convenient. Standard descent size bedrooms ideal for a short stay. The lounge and dining areas are really nice and most of the guest spend a lot of time there. Staff is really helpful and friendly.
BASSENA Wien Messe Prater
BASSENA Wien Messe Prater lies between parkland and city in Vienna’s vibrant 2nd district with its Prater amusement park and the exhibition center. The U2 underground line allows you to reach the historical city center within 4 minutes.Each room features spacious king-size beds, a 55-inch HD flat-screen TV with mobile device and desktop compatibility as well as a Nespresso machine with complimentary coffee.The kitchen is a bar, a bistro and a cafe. Here guests can enjoy a rich breakfast, daily lunchtime specials and regional tapas in the evenings.The entire hotel is accessible to guests with disabilities. An electric vehicle charging station is available.
- Well designed, good beds with good quality bed linen.
- Clean room and friendly staffs, only 5 minutes walking to metro station, quiet and safe neighbourhood
- I like the location of the property and the staff are flexible to our request.
- Clean room in a hotel with great location close to Prater near the Metro. Friendly staff, nice bar, and good valueformoney. Comfy beds!
- Great location! We were on the Danube Bicycle Trail and the hotel was easy to get to from the river.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Deutsch-Wagram