One of our top picks in Desenzano del Garda. In the center of Desenzano and a 5-minute walk from the harbor, Park Hotel features a rooftop pool with hot tub and a sun terrace. Set on the Garda Lake promenade, it features free WiFi.Air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Park come with elegant wooden furniture and satellite channels. Some include balconies with beautiful views of the lake, just a few feet away.Breakfast is provided daily, served on the veranda or in the garden with lake views. Guests will enjoy a local and Mediterranean cuisine at the on-site restaurant. The Park Hotel also features meeting rooms with high-speed internet connection.Picturesque Sirmione, famous for its hot springs, is 5.6 mi away. Peschiera del Garda and the Gardaland theme park are reachable by car in 20 minutes.
- Superb breakfast, clean, spaceous and really quiet room with a large bathroom. Great view on the beautiful Lake Garda. The staff was really friendly and helpful. The hotel is in an excellent location we couldt ask for a better one.
- People were very friendly, Location was perfect, Breakfast was good people were happy to serve special requests like Fried Eggs.
- Chic design hotelJust by the lake, on the center of the town.Welcoming staff and nice rooms
- The staff was so friendly and kind. Ive been to many hotels and Park Hotel has the best staff working. The hotel is beautiful as well. In front of the lake and the rooms are great too. Breakfast is great too. Thank you again to the wonderful staff at Park Hotel.
- I like the location and the kindness of the staff. The room was clean and good view of lake.
Enjoy the friendly atmosphere of Hotel Piroscafo, a typical example of the cozy, family-owned establishments overlooking Lake Garda. The hotel faces the tourist dock in Desenzano.Book a room with a view to enjoy an unforgettable, romantic stay.If you simply wish to take advantage of the hotel’s central, yet quiet position, any of the comfortable rooms in the Piroscafo will suit you.
- Nice hotel in the center of the town. Easy walk to the boat pier, the train station and it is right on the promenade with many great places to eat nearby.
- Wonderful place. Very nice and welcoming staff. And the breakfast was outstanding. Also amazing location.
- The rooms are very nice with amazing beautiful bathroom. In the best place of the city. Superb welcoming stuff.
- The staff were amazing my husband was taken ill and ended up in hospital the staff were wonderful changed our room to no stairs at no extra cost were so helpful to me anything I thought of that was needed was done before I could ask The cleanliness was outstanding everything shinesThe position is fabulous what more can I say except our 5 days were not enough hated leaving
- Loved the location and our balcony room over the harbor!
One of our best sellers in Desenzano del Garda! Set right on Garda’s lakeshore, Hotel Europa offers panoramic lake and mountain views and modern facilities. Desenzano center, with its shops, bars and restaurants, is a short stroll away.Step out of Hotel Europa onto Desenzano’s pretty lakeside promenade. You can leave your car on site free of charge and take fast trains to Milan, Verona and a variety of other places from the station, which is located a 10-minute walk away.Inside Hotel Europa you will find a TV room and lounge, a bar and a reception with internet point and Wi-Fi access.Hotel Europa’s restaurant overlooks Lake Garda and Sirmione and serves local cuisine and international specialties. Try fish from the lake, accompanied by top-quality regional wines.
- Very good breakfast, nice service. Italian people always smiling and helpful.
- Incredibly comfortable bed, beautiful location on the lake, good breakfast , friendly staff, super clean, air conditioned , nice walk along the shore to town
- Location directly opposite lakefront easy walk to shops, restaurants, bars , cafes departure point for boats to all parts of Lake Garda.
- Our room overlooked Lake Garda. Very nice view. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Breakfast was very nice and included in the price. All of the staff were kind and helpful! We experienced near hurricane force winds during our 2 day stay, but still had a blast!
- Comfortable room bed, staff very helpful, location was good
Villa Rosa Hotel Desenzano
Hotel Villa Rosa is right on Desenzano del Garda’s lakefront, near a small beach area and a 10-minute walk from the town center. It offers a restaurant, an outdoor pool and hot tub.Villa Rosa Hotel mixes classic architecture with modern interior design. All rooms have their own balcony and feature free Wi-Fi access and a 55″ Smart TV.The Villa Rosa Desenzano provides pool towels as well as sun loungers by the pool. You will also find a 24-hour gym and a free outdoor car park and parking garage, which is available at an additional cost.The new Rose & Sapori Restaurant serves local and Mediterranean cuisine, as well as gluten-free dishes. In summer, guests enjoy light afternoon meals at the snack area. Both the breakfast buffet and dinner can be enjoyed on the lake-view terrace.
- Spacious, Comfortable, Clean, Welcoming, beautifully designed. I will definitely stay here again when coming back to the area and will recommend to friends.
- Selection of breakfast food and drinks The prompt and courteous response of the front desk staff to issues I had with key, the lights, researching for me on the web train times,,calling a cab etc.
- So fresh!! after almost a month of traveling it was so great to just relax. Beautiful lakefront property
- Location was great. Beach and acces to water just oposite side of road.
- Location was good, staff was friendly and helpful.
Piccola Vela is a short walk from the historic center of Desenzano del Garda. It offers friendly staff, clean rooms and free breakfast, as well as free WiFi throughout. Lake Garda golf courses are nearby.With an outdoor pool and a heated pool, Piccola Vela features a sun terrace with a hot tub and free private parking. Guests also enjoy bike rental service, and an equipped bike storage area.A shared garden is also available at the Piccola Vela. Local specialties are served in the on-site restaurant.Rooms at Piccola Vela are comfortable with air conditioning, satellite TV and slippers. Some units comes with lake views.
- the safety measures related to Covid19 were applied in a friendly but safe way the room right at the waterside was superb the breakfast offering was very personal
- Everything…..location, staff, service, breakfast. It was just perfect!
- Amazing breakfast. We came at an off peak time and could see this would an even more beautiful place to stay in the summer months. Anything we asked was no problem, we asked for bikes and they were promptly left out for us!
- The staff was friendly, and very helpful. I was traveling alone with 2 small dogs and they went out of their way to help me get settled in the room.
- Absolutely everything the entire staff is unmatched its a muststay when in Desenzano!
One of our top picks in Desenzano del Garda. Lido International is the only hotel in Desenzano del Garda that is right on the lake shore. It offers an outdoor pool, sun terrace, and small beach. The center of town is a 10-minute walk away.All carpeted guest rooms include satellite TV and a minibar. Some rooms offer a balcony and views of Lake Garda. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.A varied breakfast buffet is served daily, and includes eggs, bacon and sweet pastries.The Lido is a 15-minute walk from Desenzano del Garda Train Station. Boats to Riva del Garda leave from the pier, less than half a mile away. On-site parking is free.
- Good bed, easy parking, quiet neighborhood, good breakfast
- The location is excellent and the variety of food for breakfast was amazing!
- I typically dont leave reviews, but the staff of Lido International were excellent! They were very professional and helpful, so helpful to the point of it was almost unbelievable. We will visit this hotel again in the future!! Thank you
- The Lido is a very nicely located hotel with superb views over Lake Garda. It is within a few minutes walk of the beautiful town of Desenzano with its good selections of shops and restaurants. The hotel is clean and well presented with a onsite pool and bar/snack bar providing daily refreshments but not in the evening. There is breakfast included in a bright air conditioned restaurant with a good selection of hot and cold options. The room we had overlooked the lake and was perfect for our needs with tea and coffee making facilities and a flat screen TV. The air conditioning was a welcome bonus. Maid service was daily. The staff were all very pleasant and friendly and adhering to current rules regarding Covid 19 and sanitisation was carried out frequently. All in all a very pleasant break and I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel or returning myself one day…
- Stunning location, exceptional facilities, friendly staff! What else for a relaxing stay in front of Garda Lake?
Hotel Acquaviva Del Garda
Hotel Acquaviva Del Garda offers a free 800-m² spa, an outdoor pool. It is along the south-western shore of Lake Garda, just 1.9 mi from Desenzano del Garda center.Set in a well-kept garden, the Acquaviva del Garda has panoramic views of the lake, of Sirmione and the Scaligero Castle. Rooms and suites have modern décor, design furniture and a balcony.Wellness facilities include an indoor pool, hot tub and sauna. You will also find a Turkish bath and relaxation room. The gym is free.Made of 3 halls, the large restaurant offer international dishes with regional specialties. The Terrazza area of the restaurant offers beautiful lake views. Light and special meals are also available.
- Gorgeous and stylish hotel. Immaculately clean, it makes you feel safe even during this emergency.
- The SPA area, especially the Turkish bath. The rooms and hotel in general were extremely clean and a good scent was present in the lobby and all common areas. I appreciated the sample size face cream and other toiletries. The balcony was spacious and I think in warmer weather it would have been really nice to have a coffee or simply spend some time there. The breakfast was excellent with plenty of fruit and nuts/seeds dry fruit etc. I wish there were some vegan croissants/deserts as an option but I appreciated the plant based milk and I had some bread with jam instead.
- Excellent all round establishment. Beautifully presented and spacious room and balcony. Well positioned to explore the southern region of Lake Garda. Great pool, terraces and spa facilities.Easy access to public transport, including ferries criss crossing the lake.
- The hotel is spacious, decorated in a pleasant manner, rooms large and comfortable with also balconies. Restaurant serves excellent food dinner and lunch and breakfast has plenty of choice. We were there for a business meeting, and the meeting room was also excellent, with plenty of space and natural light. As a bonus for us fitness fans, the gym has plenty of free weights and is open 24/7.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Room was spacious and clean. We had an upgrade to a Garden view room! Breakfast was excellent.
One of our top picks in Desenzano del Garda. Immersed within age-old olive trees, this modern and fully-equipped hotel is located on the shores of Lake Garda, in front of the beautiful commune of Sirmione and a 10-minute walk from Desenzano del Garda town center. It features 2 swimming pools and a wellness center.One of the biggest lakes in Italy, Lake Garda is set among the provinces of Trento, Verona and Brescia. Citrus fruits and olive trees grow on its shores, creating an enchanting Mediterranean garden among the peaks of the Alps.When you are not exploring the hotel’s spectacular surroundings you can take advantage of the facilities, such as meeting rooms, an indoor and outdoor swimming pool and a solarium.The Oliveto Restaurant offers local dishes and wines. An American Bar, a children’s playground and a fitness center are also available.Desenzano Del Garda Train Station is 1.6 mi from Hotel Oliveto, while Sirmione is a 20-minute drive from the property.
- Breakfast was decent only the omelet is always very watery. Room is always clean. Location is good
- Very friendly receptionist, nice pool , great location and views to the lake from the room
- Great hotel, friendly staff, superb breakfast, nice SPA option, clean, convenient location, free parking! I would definitely recommend it!
- Excellent choice to have a relax weekend. Good food and nice small spa. The walk around was very worth. Clean rooms and kind staff. Easy private parking and not far on foot to centre.
- It was beautiful there, The staff members help you out everytime you need it, the people that clean everything… they do a amazing job
Albergo La Quiete
The family-run Albergo La Quiete is 350 feet from Lake Garda in Desenzano. It offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, and a pizzeria with a wood-fired oven.Rooms at La Quiete are decorated with bright colors. Each comes with an LCD TV and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily in the hotel restaurant. Guests can also relax with a drink from the bar on the sun terrace.Desenzano del Garda Train Station is 3 miles from the hotel. Sirmione, located on a peninsula with panoramic views, is a 10-minute drive away.
- Everyone had a smile and was very helpful. Very welcoming. VERY clean and neat but also qarm
- nice breakfast, excellent and helpful staff, good value for money!
- Very friendly staff, clean room and bathroom, close to the highway and in the middle between Desenzano and Sirmeoni. Excellent base for visiting Lago di Garda and Gardaland, Venice and Verona.There is a restaurant at the hotel which serves very good homemade pizza.
- Very reasonable priced hotel, excellent location right off the highway and close to lake garda. Staff very helpful and friendly. Breakfast not the highest quality but for the price its sufficient. Coffee was good as always in Italy. Simple clean little hotel, all you need for a stopover onroute
- The staff were friendly and the room was clean.The Pizza restaurant is great
One of our best sellers in Desenzano del Garda! Hotel Berta features an outdoor pool and a sunny terrace, and is 350 feet from the southern shore of Lake Garda. It offers air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs.Rooms at the Berta Hotel each feature a private bathroom, while some have a terrace overlooking the lake. The restaurant, open between May and October, serves local specialties.Located just a 20-minute drive from Gardaland theme park, you can buy tickets at the Berta Hotel’s 24-hour reception. The historic town of Sirmione is 3.1 mi away.The hotel has good public transport links, with buses to Rivoltella, Sirmione and Brescia leaving from 350 feet away. A free parking garage and a bike deposit with bike repair tools is available on site.
- Rooftop was lovely, pool was great. Amazing breakfast!
- Very comfortable, friendly staff and excellent breakfasts. Easy walking distance to town and restaurants. Easy parking.
- The staff were very helpful with directions and recommendations for sight seeing. Very prompt in booking a taxi for an early morning train, and reassured us if taxi unavailable a drive would be provided from the hotel. Taxis are limited in the town, but ours was there a few minutes early and we arrived early at the station to purchase our tickets!
- Loved staying here. Close proximity to Sirmione and Desenzano, just a few minutes by car. Hotel facilities amazing, the rooftop hot tubs are the best part of the hotel.
- Great value for money! Excellent location, friendly staff, great breakfast, whirlpool on the roof with a view on the lake
Looking for: Best Hotels in Desenzano del Garda