Located in Gdynia, Baltic Hotel is about 3.1 mi from the Orłowo Pier. The Klif shopping center is 3 mi away, while the Riviera shopping center is 3.7 mi from the hotel. The property offers free WiFi access throughout.Each room is carpeted and features a flat-screen TV, along with beds featuring a thermoelastic mattress. The private bathrooms come with a shower and a hairdryer. Extras include a desk and a fan, as well as linen and towels. The property also offers a terrace.Guests can benefit from a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage and car hire. There are also banquet and business facilities. Ironing and daily maid services are also available. The property offers free private parking.Other attractions nearby include the Sopot Aquapark, Opera Leśna Open-air Amphitheater and Sopot Pier, all less than 4.3 mi away. The property is located 8.4 mi from the Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport and offers airport shuttle service at a surcharge.
- Perfect location, close to public transport, polite staff, great breakfast, nice modern design of the room, competitive price 👍👍
Super friendly staff
Small rooms but nice and cosy
Food was good
1. Very nice and service minded personnel.
2. Rooms and location quite central with easy access to the motorways.
3. Calm and silent hotel.
4. The rooms were equipped with movable fan
- Bardzo ladny, czysciutki pokoj. Przepyszne sniadania. Bardzo mila obsluga. Dobra lokalizacja.
- Czyściutkie pokoje, pyszne śniadanka. Miła obsługa, która dbała o trzymanie przez gości zasad bezpieczeństwa dotyczących koronawirusa. Jeśli tylko będziemy w okolicy, wrócimy! 🙂
Hotel Morski is located in a residential part of Gdynia, close to the city center. It offers modern and elegant rooms with a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Most rooms are air-conditioned.Hotel Morski provides guests with a range of additional services, including a 24/7 front desk, luggage storage and airport shuttle.
- The hotel was located not far from the sea with good Transport connection. The hotel staff was very friendly, polite and very helpful.
- Quiet, clean, neat and tidy, secure, facilities are still very new, room was carpeted, staffs are nice and friendly, private basement secure parking, lift from basement parking to all floors, breakfasts were good … a very new, bright and warm hotel
- Location is perfect. 10min through the wood to the see and the center of Gdynia. No shops in nearest territory, but with car – no problem.
- Good location – not far from freeway, undergroud garage, nice staff, good and very sufficient breakfast, spacious and clean room. Convenient for business trips.
The room was better than I had expected and experienced the previous year. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I was travelling alone and using a wheelchair.
Breakfast was very good with a wide choice of food.
Hampton by Hilton Gdansk Airport
The stylish hotel Hampton by Hilton Gdansk Airport is located just 650 feet from Gdańsk International Airport terminal and a 15-minute drive from the city center and the spa town of Sopot. Free 24/7 access to the fitness club and Wi-Fi are offered.The rooms are modern and bright and each comes with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and coffee/tea making facilities. The bathroom has a shower.Guests can enjoy their meals in the hotel’s restaurant. There are modern conference facilities available at Hampton by Hilton Gdansk Airport. It is 650 feet to PKM City Railway Station and Rębiechowo Train Station is 2.2 mi away.
Great for a short stay, if your flight is early or late.
Definitely I would stay again. Thanks
- Breakfast was great, Easy check in and out. Staff was very courteous. Close approximately to airport if flying out
- Perfect location less than 5min by feet to the airport, very friendly staff. Room was nice and clean, definitely recommend if you fly from Gdańsk airport!
- Great location, so close to the airport that you can just get there in 3 minutes. The staff was extremely helpful and polite too. Nice and modern building that gives you comfort you need especially after a long flight.
I loved the location, the room was beautiful and clean and very comfortable.
I had a great time there although only 1 night and it was raining but nothing was an issue. Highly recommended.
- Great for a short stay, if your flight is early or late.
Relais & Châteaux Hotel Quadrille
Relais & Châteaux Hotel Quadrille belongs to the prestigious Relais & Chateaux association, associating exclusive hotels and gourmet restaurants from around the world. The facility is adult-friendly. For the comfort of our guests, we invite people over 16 years of age.Offering an indoor pool and a restaurant, Relais & Châteaux Hotel Quadrilleoffers rooms and apartments with free WiFi access. Housed in a historic 18th century building in Gdynia, the property is set within a park. The property offers free private and secured parking.Complete with a flat-screen TV, apartments and rooms at Relais & Châteaux Hotel Quadrille all feature air conditioning and a spacious private bathroom with either a bath or a shower. Each is fitted with a hairdryer and stocked with free toiletries.The property features a fitness and spa center, including saunas, a hot tub and a pool. Various massages and treatments are available at a surcharge.The Navy Museum is about 3.1 mi away, while the Sopot Aquapark is 2.2 mi away from the property. Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport is located about 9.9 mi from the accommodations.
My wife and I stayed at this stunning hotel from August 30th until September 6th. We had originally planned to leave the Hotel Quadrille after 3 nights and stay in the centre of Gdynia, however we just couldn’t tear ourselves from the sheer opulence and tranquillity of the place.
From arrival to departure we were made to feel so welcome, the ambience is so tranquil and relaxing.. almost homely! and the staff are exceptional with a very quiet, dignified and subtle professional you will struggle to find anywhere else.
Nothing is too much trouble, the rooms are simply amazing, decorated and furnished to an extraordinarily high standard throughout. The Spa facilities equal the rest of the hotel in every way, the two facilities being as one and they really do compliment one another. If you need to get away to really relax, re-boot and unwind then this is THE place to be.
- The White Rabbit Restaurant is fantastic and the place is truly a luxury yet fun and modern travel experience in Poland. I’m so happy I chose this over the other 5 star properties in the north of Poland. They care about details, my girlfriend absolutely loved it and the theme of “Alice in Wonderland” and the proximity to both Gdansk and Sopot was the perfect place for a romantic weekend.
- Service was outstanding. The food delicious. The rooms clean and comfy.
– Amazing view from the room
– Great facilities (above my expectations)
– Courtesy drink 🙂
– Tunnel connecting both buildings.
- Very cool design. Spa was sparkling clean. Breakfast is good.
- My wife and I stayed at this stunning hotel from August 30th until September 6th. We had originally planned to leave the Hotel Quadrille after 3 nights and stay in the centre of Gdynia, however we just couldn’t tear ourselves from the sheer opulence and tranquillity of the place.
One of our best sellers in Sopot! The elegant 3-star Hotel Opera is located only 500 feet from the famous Forest Opera in Sopot. It features stylish interiors, a terrace, a restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A varied buffet breakfast is served in a restaurant room with a garden view.All English-style rooms at the Opera are decorated in warm colors. Each comes with a refrigerator, a TV and a safe. There is also a bathroom with shower.Guests can enjoy a wide variety of massages performed by a qualified physiotherapist. Front desk staff is available 24 hours a day.Hotel Opera is located within a 10-minute walk from the popular Monciak promenade. The Sopot Pier is 1.3 mi away.
– Comfortable and clean room
– Excellent and affordable restaurant
– Great location near a park/forrest
Nice location in the forest, it was very quiet.
Massages in Oriental-Spa were amazing.
- The remote location in a forest is my favorite, staff is always helpful l
- Nice place, good value for money, I recomend it…
- Splendid location, attentive and friendly stuff, dog-friendly, comfy room.
- – Comfortable and clean room
Hi Hotel Gdansk Airport
Hi Hotel Gdansk Airport is offering accommodations in Gdańsk-Rębiechowo.The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and a hairdryer.Gdańsk is 10 miles from the hotel, while Sopot is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport, 1.1 miles from Hi Hotel Gdansk Airport.
- Very clean, fresh, nicely furnished, easy check-in, close to the airport for a good price
- Guests are given a code before they arrive so it easy to get in and get to the room. The room is really comfortable, clean and nicely furnished. The breakfast was good – I especially liked the muffins. It is only a short distance from the airport and easy to get to. I would definately stay there again.
- We did not have breakfast and there were no staff to ask
- Great location near airport, everything is brand new, super clean. Free coffee. Found nearby nice place to eat and small grocery.
- The room was small but clean, everything necessary was there except for a small fridge. It’s perfect for one night stay next to the airport!
Located in Sopot, a 3-minute walk from Sopot Aquapark and 1.3 miles from Crooked House, Apartamenty Sopot19 has a restaurant and free WiFi.Some units feature a dining area and/or a terrace.Guests at the condo hotel can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.Apartamenty Sopot19 has a playground.A bicycle rental service is available at the accommodation.Popular points of interest near Apartamenty Sopot19 include Grodzisko settlement, Kolibki Adventure Park and Agnieszka Osiecka Theater. The nearest airport is Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport, 15 miles from the condo hotel.
- Quite small but comfy apartment. Equipement and furnitures in good quality and nice design. The breakfast in the very near restaurant was delicious. When you look to the menu it looks small, but it was perfect ballanced. It was just accurate. The coffee – can I have one more today?
Nice green area … even in winter
modern room with good kitchen …. microwave was a plus
STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL
GOOD LOCATION ,,,
- Brand new room, very clean. I doubt there a better place to stay in that area. Located on camping site, among the camp houses, nice bar/restaurant in just 100m away. Seashore is in about 10-15 minutes by foot.
- Very nice apartment. The room is clean and cosy. Friendly staff.
- Very nice room, clean, very comfortable bed and pillow. We were very well treated by the staffs. We had trouble with the toilet shower drainage but the manager fix it in 15 minutes!
Featuring a shared lounge and a garden, Zajazd Boss is located in Łężyce. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the inn, all rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV. Free WiFi and a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer are accessible to all guests, while some rooms also offer a DVD player. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Zajazd Boss has a playground. You can play pool and ping pong at the accommodation, and the area is popular for cycling and fishing.Gdańsk is 22 miles from Zajazd Boss, while Sopot is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport, 16 miles from the inn.
- The owners are wonderful people. I really enjoyed my stay and I spent very good time in the area around the property. Best place for relax and contact with nature. Gdynia, Gdańsk and Sopot are easy to reach by car. Rooms cleaned and very confortable. 10 points!!!
- Super lokalizacja zapewniająca ciszę i spokój. Duży, wygodny pokój zapewniający komfortowy wypoczynek. Obszerny parking. Życzliwy i pomocny personel. I na deser bardzo atrakcyjna cena.
- b&b situato in campagna .Oggligatoria l’auto.Ottimo per visitare le tre città e dintorni.Struttura piacevole con camere datate ,ma in ordine e pulite.Proprietari che non parlano inglese ma estremamente gentili e disponibili alle richieste.Colazione abbondante tipicamente polacca ma, su richiesta, con aggiunta di prodotti per colazione continentale.A differenza di hotel più titolati, la struttura ha messo a disposizione due asciugamani a persona per il soggiorno.Non vengono effettuate pulizie giornaliere. Un saluto alla cordialissima proprietaria.
- Rewelacyjny, miły gospodarz, niemalże centrum informacji. Śniadania rewelka i zajefajna atmosfera.
- Przemiły personel, pyszne śniadanko, teren zajazdu bardzo zadbany, możliwość zakwaterowania w późnych godzinach. Cena bardzo przyjazna dla portfela 😊. Oczywiście bardzo polecamy ten zajazd !
Sheraton Sopot Hotel
One of our top picks in Sopot.Located directly by the beach and Sopot Pier, Sheraton Sopot offers quiet rooms with views of the sea or the park. The hotel has a spa with an indoor swimming pool.Rooms at Sheraton Sopot come with air conditioning and a flat-screen satellite TV. All include a private bathroom with a bath and a shower.The hotel has 2 restaurants and 2 regular bars. The Wave serves Polish and international dishes, as well as seafood. The Vinoteque Sopot located in the cellar of the historic Rotunda offers a wide selection of wines, a meeting spot and a Cigar Lounge. It is possible to order food as well.The hotel is located only 650 feet from Bohaterów Monte Casino Street (Monciak), Sopot’s main street, which is full of shops, bars and cafes. Opera Leśna lies 1.2 mi from Sheraton Sopot, Ergo Arena is 1.8 mi away and PGE Arena, 6.8 mi. Old Town of Gdańsk lies 7.5 mi from Sheraton, and Skwer Kościuszki, a central street of Gdynia, is 5.6 mi away.
- The view on the sea and Molo was exceptional. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The breakfast was very tasty, made from high quality products.
The best breakfast buffet!
Convenient location- right by the boardwalk with all restaurants- and right on the beach.
Very nice breakfast with some local food and good service, quiet rooms with good view on sea.
Location is perfect.
- The room view of the Baltic and Mollo was very appealing. The food and service were of the highest quality. What ever guest issues that arose were taken care of immediately. There is only one place to stay in Sopot: The Sheraton
- It was a great home. The breakfast was really good.
One of our top picks in Sopot.Just a 3-minute walk away from Sopot’s promenade, Hotel Haffner features a luxurious spa and wellness center with a swimming pool, a sauna and a gym. Rooms come with satellite TV and free internet access.Hotel Haffner’s spacious and air-conditioned rooms feature a private bathroom with either a shower or a large bath. A bathrobe awaits in each one. Rooms include a fully stocked mini-bar and a work desk.Rebuilt in 2020, the Haffner Bar encourages with a wide range of drinks and a modern form of served dishes inspired by world cuisines. The restaurant known throughout the city serves traditional Polish specialties as well as Sunday brunches. There is also private beach area which operates on daily basis in summer season (July/ August).Front desk staff is available 24 hours a day to help or answer any questions. The hotel also features facilities like a Baby Hotel and a play room for its youngest guests.Hotel Haffner is located within a 14-minute walk of the famous Sopot Pier. The city’s railway station is only one mile away.
Great location, very nice staff, awesome dinner (didn’t try breakfast), beautiful hotel!
Would definitely book again!
- Nice hotel, clean room and tasty breakfast. Pool / spa area is pretty small, but you can find some loungers in some silent areas with a bit more privacy. There is a pool, a jacuzzi, a dry sauna and a wet sauna, with around 10 loungers. Many varieties for breakfast.
- Everything was excellent, staff was very curtious, professional would definitely recommend to others. Definitely will come back!
- the courteous personnel. the food was excellent. room very large, exceeded my expectations.
- Really professional staff. Amazing facilities – pool (with separate hot jacuzzi and young child pool), children’s centre, full fitness centre, live piano player from 6 pm Friday and Saturday. Quick check in/out. Spacious and quiet rooms. Amazing breakfast with at least 40 items and a beautiful outdoor terrace. Nice location 10 min walk from main street and 5 min from beach (with private beach area if needed for 30 zloty for the day). Very nicely stocked mini bar. Cleanliness taken very seriously – all staff wearing masks *properly* and care to look after guests (eg selecting food from buffet for guests).
- Great location, very nice staff, awesome dinner (didn’t try breakfast), beautiful hotel!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Chwaszczyno